An Open Call

• 10 Replies

Guessed

An Open Call
« on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
Alright, before you all start with the derailment please note: THIS IS NOT A TROLL, NOR IS IT FOR LULZ

I've been (briefly) talking with Daniel about doing a(nother) Newspaper article on TFES. As such, I need assistance. In order to get the full story on FET (history, experiments, etc) and its place in modern society, I need those of you who are proponents of FE, as well as a small sampling of those of you who are here for the lulz (older members only please) to give me a short interview (medium to be discussed based on location). If this seems like something you'd be into, PM me by Friday and I can supply you with more information, and if not, disregard this thread entirely. Thanks in advance

-Guessed.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
Re: An Open Call
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »
It should go without saying that anyone who spams, trolls or otherwise derails this thread will have their posts removed and their account banned for a week. No exceptions will be made for anyone.

Guessed

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »
Bumped to keep interest.
Is Dino open source?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 08:00:03 AM »
Why do you need to interview members who are here for the lulz?

Guessed

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »
I need a full perspective, the site's intended purpose in relation to its interpreted purpose. Which is, in my opinion, almost as intriguing as FET itself (which will also be covered extensively provided enough researchers and proponents of the subject contact me).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 08:25:34 AM by Guessed »
Is Dino open source?

Guessed

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 12:35:33 PM »
Bumped to put it back on the front page (sorry, but I'm on a deadline).
Is Dino open source?

Guessed

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »
Alright, so after a brief delay, the article is in the works again. I have already PM'd the parties who expressed interest previously, but given that my deadline has been extended, I could still use a couple more volunteers. If anyone is interested, please PM me A.S.A.P.
Is Dino open source?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »
Alright, before you all start with the derailment please note: THIS IS NOT A TROLL, NOR IS IT FOR LULZ

I've been (briefly) talking with Daniel about doing a(nother) Newspaper article on TFES. As such, I need assistance. In order to get the full story on FET (history, experiments, etc) and its place in modern society, I need those of you who are proponents of FE, as well as a small sampling of those of you who are here for the lulz (older members only please) to give me a short interview (medium to be discussed based on location). If this seems like something you'd be into, PM me by Friday and I can supply you with more information, and if not, disregard this thread entirely. Thanks in advance

-Guessed.

Feel free to contact me on messenger. It's safe to say I'm an older member here for teh lulz.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
You're welcome to contact me as well for any questions.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »
Kind of late, but I guess I'm available if you want. Needless to say I'm a serious FEer.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Guessed

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »
Well, as the article has been delayed again, and I won't be starting the interviews until tomorrow, you're more than welcome to contribute. Please PM me your preferred method of communique.
Is Dino open source?