The Suns' Yearly Run

• 16 Replies

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
The Suns' Yearly Run
« on: July 22, 2009, 08:34:04 AM »
As the sun rotates above the flat earth, horizontally, daily on its' northern journey , over the north pole, its' rotation is smaller and it's location is north of the equator. it stays in sight at the north pole for 3 months because its' position is northerly and the star cloud focuses to the north also.
when the sun is over the south pole there is a large magnifying glass which is above the star cloud which keeps the sun in sight at the south pole for 3 months, because the sun rotates clockwise and its' most southern location is above the tropic of capricorn and therefore only a magnification of it could keep in sight for 3 months.
the star cloud also effects our view of the sun. the star cloud is the cloud which has holes in it through which sun light above it causes these holes to look like stars [ or may they be orbs themselves within this cloud]
rotate a flashlight with your wrist against a wall and see the light going around. now put a large magnifying glass in front of the flashlight. you will see the light still spinning around and you will also see a light in the middle of the rotating light, because of the magnifying glass.
the sun spins around the same way at the north and south poles and it moves back and forth from north to south also, but when it is south, a magnifying glass of some celestial sort keeps it in view at the south pole becasue its' rotation is larger but still completed in 24 hours. the spinning star clouds angle and shape causes the prismed view of the sun.
this is also in harmony with the different moons also, 1/4 moon, 1/2 moon, full moon, shaded moon, etc.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:11:55 PM by Raa »
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

Squat

Re: The Suns' Yearly Run
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 08:36:57 AM »
As the sun rotates above the flat earth, horizontally, daily on its' northern journey , over the north pole, its' rotation is smaller and it's location is north of the equator. it stays in sight at the north pole for 3 months because its' position is northerly and the star cloud focuses to the north also.
when the sun is over the south pole there is a large magnifying glass which is above the star cloud which keeps the sun in sight at the south pole for 3 months, because its' rotation is bigger.
the star cloud also effects our view of the sun. the star cloud is the cloud which has holes in it through which sun light above it causes these holes to look like stars [ or may they be orbs themselves within this cloud]
rotate a flashlight with your wrist against a wall and see the light going around. now put a large magnifying glass in front of the flashlight. you will see the light still spinning around and you will also see a light in the middle of the rotating light, because of the magnifying glass.
the sun spins around the same way at the north and south poles and it moves back and forth from north to south also, but when it is south, a magnifying glass of some celestial sort keeps it in view at the south pole becasue its' rotation is larger but still completed in 24 hours. the spinning star clouds angle and shape causes the prismed view of the sun.
this is also in harmony with the different moons also, 1/4 moon, 1/2 moon, full moon, shaded moon, etc.

Has anyone ever seen the sun 'over' the north pole? I'll read the rest when I've made a cup of tea.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
Have you anything to back this up with, other than "i just made it up"?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 08:50:49 AM »
looking up and away and having a cup of tea.
if you really want to know and believe in the flat earth system then look at www.freewebs.com/raacoz
the only reason people use mathematics to describe the universe, is because they are blind ---blind! and they therefore cannot explain it with their eyes. even galileo used a telescope, not his eyes. his view was obscured from vision and movement. magnification is the absorbsion of inplosion. the eyes will fill your mind with the limitation of viewing, therefore blending sight with sound, smell and the other senses.
numbers were not made to describe the universe but to measure things within it.
do you not have to multiply 10, 10 times to get a hundred. you couldn't multiply 10 any number of time to get to the surface of the sky [ and there is a surface to the sky] , that's why 10 remains insight here on the earth (1) as 10 fingers.
LOL

I don't want to believe in the flat earth system, I just want FE'ers to give me some good evidence!
What are you going to do with with the evidence? Squat?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:03:43 AM by Raa »
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

Squat

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »
looking up and away and having a cup of tea.
if you really want to know and believe in the flat earth system then look at www.freewebs.com/raacoz

LOL

I don't want to believe in the flat earth system, I just want FE'ers to give me some good evidence!

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
so, how can hole look like nebulae and be blue/redshifted?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »
so, how can hole look like nebulae and be blue/redshifted?
well then that's what i meant by "orbs". there are many objects out there. all the things that are out there were part of the earth before. the earth was one big thing and then things happened and we have a lot of movements and objects rotating above us right now. some nebulaes are below the holes [closer to us than the holes...they are not holes. they are rock formations of different colors with a little bit of sun light on them. the sun light on them is strained through the star cloud.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 09:24:21 AM »
do you think that it would also explain behaviour of pulsars, magnetars, binary stars, and the blueshift of some objects? the last one is showing us that some of these objects are moving toward us with huge speed... others are showing us that some objects are rotating at huge speeds and have great magnetic field. That couldn't be obtained by 'rock formations'
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:26:46 AM by Maxus »

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 10:01:16 AM »
do you think that it would also explain behaviour of pulsars, magnetars, binary stars, and the blueshift of some objects? the last one is showing us that some of these objects are moving toward us with huge speed... others are showing us that some objects are rotating at huge speeds and have great magnetic field. That couldn't be obtained by 'rock formations'
what you said is all true. the star clouds and rock formations were all formed a long time ago. there are all kinds of movements up there. the doomsday rock is coming too.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:05:42 AM by Raa »

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
And then we have the problem with the sun has to go faster in the southern summer because it has to follow a larger "orbit" than it does in the northern summer. It has to speed up when it goes south and slow down when going north.

I think it has rockets attached.

Of course, no one has yet reported the sun moves across the sky faster in the southern summer.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »
i had just re-wrote and corrected that part of the article 2 minutes ago. when the sun is over the south pole there is a large magnifying glass which is above the star cloud which keeps the sun in sight at the south pole for 3 months, because the sun rotates clockwise and its' most southern location is above the tropic of capricorn and therefore only a magnification of it could keep it in sight for 3 months. i guess this mistake was done because of my past evolutionary calculations. looking for help. thanks
the sun starts at the equator, then north to tropic of cancer, then south to tropic of capricorn, then back north to its' starting point above the equator. its' speeds and circles are symmetrical on both sides of the equator. its' rotation is clock-wise at all times, from east to west -- horizontally above.
excuse me for my corrections because this is a forum, but then, round-earthers need a to correct themselves totally.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:29:21 PM by Raa »

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »
Srry, i closed that topic and forgot to answer.
a)rocks wouldn't maintain such rotation(as pulsars and magnetars have), it would be torn apart. or it's mago from some strange material as... neutron stars and it's held together by some 'magic force'... as gravity?
b)also, that doomsday rock would hit us long time ago. it's called Andromeda galaxy. And it's moving 300 kilometers per sec toward us. It would hit us long time ago if it would be positioned as you say.
These are not the only issues.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »
Srry, i closed that topic and forgot to answer.
a)rocks wouldn't maintain such rotation(as pulsars and magnetars have), it would be torn apart. or it's mago from some strange material as... neutron stars and it's held together by some 'magic force'... as gravity?
b)also, that doomsday rock would hit us long time ago. it's called Andromeda galaxy. And it's moving 300 kilometers per sec toward us. It would hit us long time ago if it would be positioned as you say.
These are not the only issues.
you forget the element of cold, which preserves. your experiments were made where??? movement does not need gravity!!! concerning doomsday, my universe is much bigger than yours...

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
But that what we see in the sky is rotating around us, so it cant be too far away - otherwise, it's speed would be faster than light, which is impossible - this limits the distance by to about 10^10km, and that would cause Andromeda to fall on us within 4 year, and the measures of blueshift were made much more than 4 years ago.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »
the sun and its light are all one entity. they both move at the same time. like a flahlight. you can't move a flashlight so fast that some of its light moves faster than the rest of its' light. its not a whip-lash effect. the incredible thing about our eyes is that we can see the sky which is billions upon immeasurable infinite miles up and around us. isn't that so. we can't see the sky at night because the angle of the suns' focus is turned away from us and therefore are also left in its' shade.
the planets are 30 to 100 miles away though. they don't twinkle because they don't have anything passing in front of them, and they still have some water in them because some of them are pieces of earth from Atlantis.
the sun is the biggest, farthest and fastest thing in the universe.
either you agree with me or those people you calculate with.
 everybody sees before they count!
when you see a white wolf running towards you, you calculate what to do next.

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »
you forget the element of cold, which preserves.
There is no chemical bond that would maintain such centrifugal force. Other stronger bonds require gravity to be made.
the sun and its light are all one entity. they both move at the same time. like a flahlight. you can't move a flashlight so fast that some of its light moves faster than the rest of its' light.
At first moment... The only thing i understood that ...'the light is like flashlight'... ok...
immeasurable infinite miles up
quite measurable. there is error of these measures, but the maximal error can be measured too.
I think i don't completely udnerstand your message...but...
Any thing it is, sun's light or andromeda's light, anything, something have to reflect or emit that blueshifted light toward us. That something have to go in circles, as we see it at night, so it must bu relatively close. But it also have to come to us at 300km per sec, so why it didn't hit us?

Pleasy try to take into account that my language skills aren't incredible.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 08:12:27 AM »
everything is between the flat surface of the earth and the rotating sun.
the suns' light also stays in cerain rocks and wood. when you burn a piece of wood, the light from the flames is sunlight which stayed in the wood. sun light also stays in rocks in outer space also. don't foget, there is a big rock-cloud up there of which at night we see stars about it and in the day it is all blue because the sun is above it and pointing towards us through it. it also proves that all those rocks up there are actually blue. --- if your bedroom is blue in the day time, it is a very dark blue at night ISN'T IT?
LET ME MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. ---THE SUN IS UP THERE LIKE AN EAGLE TURNING AROUND AND AROUND AND AROUND