Flat Earth Believers Section

• 4 Replies

Soze

• Flat Earth Proponent
Flat Earth Believers Section
« on: July 20, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »
I can't post in that section. I assume it's intentional, but it makes me wonder why it simply isn't hidden from the public if it exists only for a select few?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Flat Earth Believers Section
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »
It was originally designed as a place where FE believers could discuss things without constant interruptions from RE'ers. At the same time, the discussions contain interesting information, so it is made available for public viewing.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Soze

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »
It seems to have lost it's function; I never see a lot of activity there.  :P

Also, does the FE Wiki have a section for backstage discussions when it goes public?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:53:51 PM by Soze »

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »
It seems to have lost it's function; I never see a lot of activity there.  :P

Also, does the FE Wiki have a section for backstage discussions when it goes public?

To be honest, I haven't been very inolved in the Wiki, so I really couldn't say. The FE Believers section has lost some of its purpose, but hopefully that wil change now that more FE'ers have access to it.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 03:40:27 AM »
FEB is about quality not quanitity. The wisdom of the true FE enclave in this site accrues there over many years and is preserved unspoiled.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901