• 168 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Simulation theory proof - 2
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2019, 12:51:21 AM »
PROVING SIMULATION THEORY

I've chosed the following image for examination. Because it represants how shadow of sun works.

In this view, we see how shadow of sun works. It works as it at ground level, like the following shape. I'll simplify it wor you get.

This is about how shadows of the sun works. Whereever your observation point be, but shadow of the sun is always opposite of the direction of the sun according your point of view, as explained in the drawing.

Now we will expand the subject a little and add a second, imaginary sun.

I've marked the shadow directions as following shape:

In here, we have to examine the angles of shadows, and our angle with two suns.

First, the angle of shadows:

135 degrees.

Now, examine the angle of suns to point of view:

About 90 degrees. So, shadows have to create an angle 90 degrees, but they have 135 degrees, because of caused point of view. If we would examined the furthes car, the directions of shadows of those two cars arrive throuth about 180 degrees opposite.

90 degrees ≠ isn't equal to 135 degrees. So that, our sun causes wrong shadows, that we've examined it earlier. It causes a shadow as line, but it has to be cause different direction.

Simulation theory has been proven. This sun and its shadow can not be real. The earth is created as 2D shape and somebody gave it some datas contain 3D knowledge. But it does not work for shadows of the sun. Damn cheap materials!

Now, why are we different?

I'm here, as a smart man, like thousands of people in the world, can get my explanation. But there are numerically more than us people outside will not get this explanation and do not aware of this fact. This, real* sun shadow is not convincing for me. But it perhaps convincing for almost the rest of the world.

Sun shadows work wrong but it is convincing for others, because if it was otherwise, this time we would be convinced but other almost everybody would not be convinced. Therefore, this sun shadow mistake has been created for convince the large majority, but not for us. So this world is created for large majority. Inother say, this world is created for idiots, not for us. I don't know why we are here.

Zeta came, Zeta saw, Zeta conquered.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:57:38 AM by wise »
I have answer good or bad for all questions.Just first look at the question, is it a real question; then I look at the questioner, is it a real human.

Now you do have :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Jesus or Joshua. Same or different? Where is his / are their graveyard/s?
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2019, 03:21:33 AM »
We know he has dead, resurrected and gone. So, we have to have a graveyard shows where he dead, right? In this working, we'll search this place and hopefully, will find it.  :)

Turkey, is a country related with the earlier times of christianity more than you think.

First I want to mention the Iznik (Nicea) counsil. You can find out English sources by search it as (Nicea counsil, 325) To understand Turkey's relationship, first you have to know about this counsil. Counsil has been gathere by accession of 2048 Bishops. After first sounsil, Constantin has created a second one contains 318 Bishops.

In short, christians was under pressure and persecution during past 300 years in Rome (Istanbul). But after Constantin becomes the king, since he like the christianity and turns a christian then tries to correct somethings wrong.

First we have to read the opening speech of Constantin, the King of Rome in Iznik counsil. Constantin, Iznik, AC 325.

"My friends, being in such a togetherness and fellowship with you all was my greatest prayer. As I see you all together, I owe my thanks to our Lord of Kings for being in consensus and accepting my prayers. Now, since the tyrants and tyrants' war against God is abolished by the power of God, our rescuer, let us not allow our envious and evil enemies to destroy our peace and abundance with their heresies! For me, the division of the Church of God is far worse than any cruel war or worldly torment!" Emperor Constantin, Nicea (near Istanbul) AC,325

There are many resources available about this study. I want to share some notes from the result statement.

"Everything is created the reason of him, and he has descended from heavens to save us". Okay.

"He has took a body by holy sould and virgin Mary". Okay.

"He has crucified for us by order of Pontius Pilatus, then dead and buried".

As how religional texts write, he has resurrected 3 days after. There is no doubt about this.

We are believing the holly soul came from God

Anyways. Those are actually not so wrong according to islamic perspective too. But some claims Jesu's being son of God what we deny. Because according to islam, God is so, denies every kind of equalition near him, does not likes someone are seemed like him, so and so. Anyways. Lets look what quran writes about this counsil.

Okay. We're passing this discussing and focusing on the issue of; Joshuas. How many Joshua is there?

Son of nun?

Son of Mary?

Are they same?

Just a remind, who is the Joshua:

"After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. (Joshua 1,2)"

Joshua is the son of Nun, and king of Israel. Now;

I want to show you Jesu's denying being the king of Israel, and his dying is directly related with people think he claim being the king of Israel. We'll came a very interesting point. Lets continue to watch:

John: 18:29 - 18:37

29 So Pilate came out to them and asked, “What charges are you bringing against this man?”

30 “If he were not a criminal,” they replied, “we would not have handed him over to you.”

31 Pilate said, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.”

“But we have no right to execute anyone,” they objected. 32 This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die.

33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”

35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

As we clearly see that, this is not the Joshua who was the leader of Israel. This is not the King of Israel. But people has confused him with Joshua the prophet, the leader of Israel. Because we have two men has sama name.

because of people have confused about them; so have decided Jesus is "false prophet" so that decided to kill him.

Now we'll see their graveyards.

This one is Joshua, the King of Israel, son of Nun's graveyard. Gaziantep, Turkey.

The writings on it: (Saint Joshua, prophet, and one more person together someone else)

Continue to examine his grave:

Introduction in entrance:

I want to translate: Saint Joshua is from Israilian family and nephew of the Saint Moses the prophet...many writings.. and the last part about his neighborhour, Pirsefa. According to writings, this is a martyr lived in the time of prophet Mohammad. After Pirsefa is dead, Saint Omar the groom of Mohammad has transferred his body from Arabia to digged him here and said "now you are the neighbor of a prophet". This is the story written in this tablet.

And this is another Joshua grave in Jordan:

Another Joshua monument, this one in Israel:

so far we saw 3 joshua tombs.

And the last one is Istanbul, beykoz.

I think that any one of them could be joshua's tomb, but this one should be joshua's tomb, which is jesus, because it resembles a more important structure that has a mystic environment compared to other prophets.

There are some inner tombs in monument other than Joshua's. Generally some servants were working in this monument. Yes, they are many workers at there. But these groups are quite different. Actually, mystereus.

This is not a type of islamic or christ type. These are really interesting seem like came from middle age some. These are more than an ordinary human graves, like for governors. In my opinion, some leaders of this region may preferred to rest near to Saint Joshua, seems logical to me.

Look at this:

The left one seems an islamic thomb stone. A high one, seems an important man. It can be. so what are others? They are tomb stones too. But what is this? A bird? Two things seem Are the hairpins in a woman's hair, or the eyes of a bird?

I see an alone king, or someone who people respect him like respecting to a king there. And you?

PS:

1) This working is published here: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=79511.0

2) I've gone there for once, a few months ago. I felt his spirituality was helping me. But I was thinking him being Saint Joshua, the son of Nun, but not the Jesus.  I'm plannig to visit him again but this time with a thinking with the possiblity him being the Joshua in the meaning of Jesus.

3) If you decide to visit a day, I want to warn you about dressing. For women, please close your hairs inside the cemetery. Otherwise seems badly. Nobody can blame you if you don't use any veiling, because Turkey is a seculer country. Even so it is one of the proprieties to visiting religional places in Turkey.

If I have to talk about general environment, so I can say that. Graveyard is in a forest, the highest hill of the Beykoz. It sees his Istanbul Bosphorus clearly, as you aware of the above photographes. There are some places to eat around because it is considered as a touristic place. A few local markets where you can buy tourist items are available at the entrance of the cemetery. you must go to the nearest place, center of Beykoz for the hotel. Since the facility is located in the forest, hiking can be done. but I'm not sure if it's forbidden. Since I've gone there with crowd includes childs I did not try it. But maybe trying it with one friend may be an interesting hiking.

Damn, barbed wires.

barbed wires mean it is forbid to enter the forest but I'm sure there may be some entrances because there are villages around. It perhaps to prevent tourists enter the forest. So we are not? We are not tourist, we are local, right? ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 04:58:35 AM by wise »
I have answer good or bad for all questions.Just first look at the question, is it a real question; then I look at the questioner, is it a real human.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2019, 05:25:36 AM »
A new video shows how Brian Cox has caught while escaping the questions and is a hoax

A clear evidence.

This post published here: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69098

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Saint Joshua visitings, Beykoz Istanbul
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2019, 11:07:50 PM »
I did not took at camera the Joshua visiting. But there are some people did it. I don't know these people. Just I want to say, the place isn't good for hiking. Because I saw some military persons around the barbed wires with a military writing, so that I think the forest is meanwhile a military area.

A woman with her familiy, in Saint Joshua Hill., Beykoz.

This motor biker runs around and finishes atop Yusa, entrance of mausoleum. A very new one. As we see that, we can go there with our cars without any park problem. Everywhere is free to park and resting. And many places for eating. If your car is comfortable, you can park here and spend the night too. There is nothing around other than Joshua, his visitors and employees in this facility and employees around the facility. 99% Safe place.

And another visitor.

He may be really the Joshua the nephew of Moses, or may be Joshua the christ. As a result he seems an important man and visiting him maybe gives you a spiritual energy. At least, I felt that energy when I visited it last time. One and last. But I recommend everybody who close to visit that place. calm, peaceful, relaxed and mystical.

No, I am not working in advertisement office of Saint Joshua mausoleum, if you wonder.  8)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 11:10:26 PM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Why did China become the leader?
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »
This process is the result of the American policies.

I've no longer believe USA's trying to bring anything good for any country. Their political analysts and politicians even say this. they make internal turmoil in other countries and are destroying democracy in those countries. and in the meantime, millions of people die. The US works like a company and the only goal is to seize the resources in those countries. Will they be more happy when they take over the world? or is it technically possible to do so? I do not think so.

There is still a concept called "common sense" in the world. Americans thought meanwhile they were buying the common sense in the earth when they bought leaders around the world. but this is an illusion. There is a concept called spirituality in the world. There is a concept called "morality" in the world, which Americans do not have.

in terms of an American, "being demonic" is something to be praised. But this term is a shame in the rest of the world. therefore, when America continues its satanic policies in the rest of the world, this situation is receiving negative reactions in the rest of the world.

while America was terrorizing the rest of the world, she thought the world would never react, because she had the leaders under control. however, in other countries, such as France, peoples can force presidents to change policy. presidents, even if democracy is not exist around, they have to do sooner or later what people want. peoples see America's policy of supporting terrorism and leading the world into chaos. and in the rest of the world peoples are forcing their presidents to move away from America. this is an issue that I also stand beside. I think we should get closer with Russia and China. this is not only a built-in turkey thoughts, these thoughts have dominated the whole of Europe. it doesn't matter whether or not the American-controlled media is writing or not writing. People know everything through social media.

People in the entire world  do not want to see America be the leader anymore in the world. therefore, in the rest of the world, countries are going to be united against the America. This is an economic reaction for now, but it will soon be the key to the complete collapse of America.

We are not opposite of America. We are not opponent of American people. We are still resisting the American politics which is still trying to kill all of us. And I think we have came the end of American dreaming film. This is not a film in which the rest of the world is willingly involved. But there's nothing else to do. and America never tended to give up its stupid policies.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
God+wise vs Superior creator race!
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2019, 08:45:41 AM »
As far as I get, we have simulated by a superior race. I want to talk about it a few. I'll tell a short story of humanity as far as I get. This will be a start, and then we'll enlarge the issue according to outside or inside discussings and new ideas.

According to simulation theory, the world's creators have not to be God. They can somebody else like human, or a superior race have an ability to create a virtual world. This is possible and easy.
We are praying. So, if we consider the simulation theory; so have we to pray to creators of the world whose are following us behing the monitor; or real God can hear us from everywhere.

In my opinion, there are some creators doing it, but even so we have to pray the God.

So; what is religional books, what are prophets. I want to start from here.

First we have to remember that our creators are a superior race whose are created by God. We do not understand this from the religious texts we read. we understand this, using our logic. must be a god and he must be one. perhaps this information is processed in this way our genetics, we think so, I'm not sure. but then our already existing consciousness says that there must be a god, if our consciousness is not trying to deceive us. This is already the strongest possibility.  I will start with the issue of there is a God and those who created us are superior race. all other possibilities are one in billion.

Then the superior race may be the race of Adam. This is not actually our race. I know you're having a momentary shock. however, logic and science suggest that this should be the case. there are a few strong reasons of this.

At the beginning of these reasons, the life of Adam is 10 times more than the average person. and his children lived so. they are a separate race, we have to accept this way. even the most advanced medical and technological advances show that the human being, who has lived for more than 100 years, is no longer a normal human function. that is, if you are also fully natural, if you create yourself an environment like that of Adam, you cannot exceed a certain number of years since it is the limit of cell renewal.

In fact, the main factor that determines the life span of a person is the number of cell regeneration. the capabilities of the human race are limited to certain numbers. the cell that passes this number dies. Since the cells begin to die, man has to die for a reason. this happens either in the bankrupt of an organ, or in the case of cancer or a heart attack. In fact, the cell renewal has stopped for human death began. this usually begins before the age of 100. It doesn't seem wise to accept that Adam who lived a thousand years is our relative.

In many sacred texts put forward that, different races live on earth and fight between them before mankind. From this point on, we can easily solve that Adam is one of these races and that he created us.

The basic principles laid down in all the sacred texts are the same. but at the same time, there is an environment in which man can break these rules. in principle, there is complete justice in the world, but in practice we cannot observe this situation.

therefore holy texts take the word of God as the source. but in all, the superior race that created this world made changes in its own view. I want to give a simple and well known example about it.

"Thou shall not kill". How many religional text mentioned this one? All of them. But we have to. When do we have to? When it is required. But the main order is simple, has not an additional knowledge. Because this is God's word. But conditions are not God's word. If God said you "Thou shall not kill" then you can not do it, even you want to do it. Because? Because it is God's order. Your power is lack in low to overcome it.

"Thou shall not kill". Okay. You are a lion, what you have to? You have to kill. Oh, they are not human, you say. In fact, all they are God's creatures are under same orders. Anyways. We are killing aminals for meal. We are constantly killing meal. What's happened to "Thou shall not kill"?. Oh, we have excuse. God does not mean animals. Okay. We are on war with terrorists, we are killing them. Oh, they are terrorists, we can kill them too. Okay. Syrian and Yemen people are not terrorists but we are killing them too. Wait, we have national interests. Do you see the problem? There are an excuse everytime. We are enlarging our excuse to by-passing the God's orders. He says it simple: "Thou shall not kill". It contains everything. But we are doing, because we have to. So that, this order is a general order but we are living on a customized world. I mean, God's order for real creatures, we are creatures too, but not so real as much as we think.

There is theoretically fairness in the world, isn't it? What does fairness include? Everything. if you did something correctly, the result should be correct. but our life is not like that. events that develop entirely outside of you decide whether you will be successful or not. Even if you comply with all traffic rules, someone who does not comply with the traffic rules may end your life. I think there's a lack of justice here.

See our leaders. like a joke. in a just world, the people capable of solving the problems of the world should have been leaders. thus, they solve all the problems of their own people and lived in peace with other peoples. but not so. whose has a bigger gun than the others, the person becomes the leader. in a just world, all of the leaders should be professors. these are the people who are in accordance with the character described by God in the texts. people who are constantly fighting, insulting people, people who are not the tyrannical people. God has not described it this way. hence, none of the present leaders are leaders described by God or chosed by God. but they are chosen by the race that created this world. This is the reason for their election. so they are barbarous, cruel, murderous, ugly people, unlike the recipe of God. none of these leaders has the character described by God.  only one of these leaders would be, if not all, but only one of them described by God, would have influenced all other leaders, and in the world again, the justice of God would prevail.

There are some rules in this world. this world has justice. but this order and this justice cannot be founded by God. believing that this order was created by God will be an insult to God. because it is missing and the wrong job. it is clear that this world is wrong, can not belong to God. God speaks of the world in sacred texts, but does not mention here. I don't know where it is, but I think it's not the world. because there is a problem with the scientific laws that this world is focusing on. There are inconsistencies.

Therefore, our prayers are unlikely to be accepted. Because it's about what the other person on the screen wants to give you. if he does not love you, even if you do all the religious requirements, our prayer will not be accepted. but if he wants to help you, even if you are the world's most cruel, evil, retarded person, he will raise you to the top, because he wants it so.

I believe that, despite all things, God has accepted my prayers, and that he has helped me despite the traitor. Under these circumstances, one thing is certain that sooner or later they will pay God to account for the wrong things they do in this world. for now. as I mentioned in my previous writings, in the eyes of those who created this world, we are no more valuable than the letter a in the word file. however, we will next know how much we have a value in terms of God.

I'm not afraid of false gods! Make the world fair and Stop being cruel to people!

I. Wrote this. at. March 10, 2019 Sunday. With God's help. The victory will be God's and his followers'!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:08:19 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2019, 04:39:44 AM »
I have awared that even Jim Carrey has became a simulation believer. This video is actually belonging to a Turkish youtuber, but most part of them are belonging to Jim Carrey. And I, I prefer you listen him. He is really affective on his theories, and definitely talking convincible. I recommend listen its parts only contain when Jim Carrey talk. Just 8 minutes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Proving the simulation 3
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2019, 06:52:32 AM »

In first image, we see the sun and sun shadows depends on sun rays. But however the sun distance to be, but sun shadows always the opposite of the sun rays direction depends on our point of view.

But when we turn the plan view in 2th and 3th images, we can clearly see that the directions of the shadows "have to be different".

Since they could be different, but they are the same; the earth is simulated as a 2d view.

Sun shadows in the earth are definitly created in a 2d environment. I mean, this is more than a flat earth. Everything is on a screen. The dimention of the depth is just an illusion.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 06:56:52 AM by wise »

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Quantum Ab Hoc
« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2019, 10:53:32 PM »
Yeah, a lot of that is nonsense and you have shown little.
[John Davis is a DANGEROUS TERRORIST who MAKES US LOOK BAD

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
What is life? Why is life exist?
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2019, 11:42:36 AM »
We certainly don't know where and why we exist. most likely we are in matrix and most likely we are infinite.

because the theory of continuity requires it. the probability of extinction at any time of the time and the rest possiblity is close to zero. is something exists in a time it always exists. I called this as continuity theory. we are exist, so we have always been. we will not know what will happen in the future. But we have to know that we'll exist again.

The shape of the world does not matter. Here it is a flat world planned to give a round feeling. the next one can be the opposite.

we have aware dthis difference it is because we are allowed to discover this difference. this is perhaps a scene that our rules set ourselves. We may have decided what we would be after death. the problem is that we don't remember it.

the reason why we perceive this life as real is because we have tried endless times in such worlds in infinite time. So these random variables increase reality. the subjects that we have discovered in this world and which reduce reality are not included in the next world set-up. problems such as water pressure in the water, a straight line in the flat world, such as impossible to observe problems may not take place in the next world. What I mean is that although this world is a fake, past experiences has also been used for  to be realistic. but there are still mistakes.

the fact that everything is realistic and for a moment we must remember our own real histories puts forward that, we want to forget something in past. The body may die. but the soul is immortal. The spirit came from God and will returned to God. in other respects, in fact, the soul is god. because it is part of it. The soul is an independent soul when separated from the god, but when it comes back it becomes part of God again. in this case it means you will be god again. In other words, we are all part of God. not from a bodily point of view, but from a spiritual point of view. then the body will die, our soul will join the god.

So what do we want to forget? I remember a bit. I think I'm coming from a powerful piece of memory. Yes I have something and I want to forget it. so everything needs to be realistic and immersive. because as we think about it, we fear that it can become stronger.

I remember a bit. Because my memory was better, and I started thinking before. But you can do that too. Just focus and try to remember. But don't forget that. If we are here to forget, then why are we trying to remember?

I told : it increases the bitter reality. but the constant pain becomes torture and leads to questioning the truth. When the facts are tried to be questioned, this time the reality begins to decrease. I think we'll have to fix this one next time.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
24 hours sun in Everest
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2019, 12:34:38 AM »
We know, according to the flat earth theory, we have to see sun in Everest more time than other places. Because it is higher lets us to see it more. In my opinion, night sun can be get as "moon", since it has less light. According to my calculations, 1/6 of daylight is sunlight. And the remained part is daylight. Actually, the sunlight has to be equal to moon light, just reverse of it. Lets examine, is it seeming so, or not.

As we very well know that, so we can see sun during 24 hours if we on a high mountain. In this video you'll see sun at the night sky.

As all smart people very well know that sun shines and creates shadows, but it produces about 1/6 of daylight. It may be 1/5 to 1/10. So that it has a weak light. Without daylight it can not lighten all the sky, but can do it a part of it.

You can clearly see the stars behind the sun. Because it is night, so that light of the sun is not enough to close the stars.

Another example.

You see how sun is weak.

VIDEO:

Another image from same video. We see how the sun is shining in the night.

This is another image captured by following video:

If you don't see the sun for the first time, you know it's the sun. clearly the sun is rising, but the night does not change.

When night falls, generally moon stays already at some places in upside of the sky. But we clearly see that something rising. It is not moon, it is sun.

When I told this, somebody told me where is the moon then? This is a good question, if this is the sun so where is the moon. In my opinion, we have to first put forward if this really sun or not, then we have focus on where is the moon.

Remember paramount. There is a subliminal message here. Daylight, and stars together.

As how we have started the hint of UN logo for flat earth, I think paramount logo is another hint for 24 hours sunlight in Everest.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:37:20 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Function of heat and light in a place
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2019, 05:30:55 AM »
This will be an opening about this issue, for to continue from here.

Theory

1) Heat in a place = function (distance of the sun) + function (distance to the center of the daylight)+ function (distance to the sea) + function (altitude of the place)+ function (moon phase and position)

2) Light in a place = function2 (distance of the sun) + function2 (distance to the center of the daylight)+ function2 (distance to the sea)+ function2 (altitude of the place)+function (moon phase and position)

First function can be determined by examining the temperatures in different cities in different seasons, times and dates; but the second function needs advanced examinations.

We'll examine to find out the first formula soon.

Zeta bless you.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:23:27 PM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Function of heat in any place -1
« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2019, 05:38:34 AM »
This working is cancelled. (We slaves have not a right to delete the post, thanks to John T. Davis)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:37:46 PM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2019, 03:13:43 AM »
This project is cancelled. (We slaves have not a right to delete the post, thanks to John T. Davis)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:37:39 PM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Day/night model
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2019, 06:18:15 AM »
Wise's The day and night model.

Day and night are independent from sun. Sun is a different thing stays about center of the daylight, but not fully. Daylight is independent from sunlight. They are completely different things. Daylight generally goes in front of sunlight. Because the affect area of sunlight is smaller than it. In summer, since sun stays closer to center of the earth, then sunlight goes in front of daylight those places close to the center.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:00:01 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Weather Forecast Laws in Flat Earth Theory
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2019, 06:53:51 AM »
A pre-working

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 08:24:39 AM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Russian interpreters
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
Is there anybody fully encrypt this website? http://www.falsehood.me

This is a website contains many conspiracies. I have awared this website when I looking at zorbakim's posts. Heavenly Breeze has suggested him to examine this website then I have awared it.

This is a Russian web site. Honestly I did not mostly understand the posts here. I understand some of them and the part I get was impressive. There are topics I disagree with; like the centrifugal force proposal, instead of gravity. There are some topics attracted me like conspiracy about Michael Jackson, and matrix.

There were only 5 visitors when I browsed. I believe that this site will be much more interesting if it would be in English.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:28:04 PM by wise »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Ufo
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2019, 02:59:53 AM »
I would like to express some of my views on UFO. as foreword I must say that I do not have a definite judgment about the ufo as exist or none exist. this is due to the fact that evidences of them and counter-evidences appear to be seems like equivalent.

however, I want to express my opinion about ufos as predicted them exist. if you accept the presence of gravity, then it will be difficult for you to understand the ufo. but if you put the gravity aside and accept that it is the atmosphere that causes weight, the solution is easier.

Theory: In order for an object to remain stationary in the air, nothing should touch it.

Proof (depends on none gravitional model)

when no other object touches an airborne object, the total force on the object is zero. this causes the object to remain stationary.

Test conditions and application difficulties

the object that remains stationary in the air must form a space around it by pushing the air in all directions. however, different congestion exists between different layers of air. this will cause the object to take excessive force in some directions during propulsion of air. that is, pushing the air in a way causes more force to be generated in one direction and causes it to move in the other direction. to prevent this, the object must rotate continuously and balance the internal forces.

there should be a layer with a second space to prevent the observer involved during the movement of the object from being affected. accordingly, no matter how much the object rotates, no matter how it moves, the observers inside it will not feel the movement of the object in any way because the outside environment is a space and the object will remain relatively constant with respect to this space.

I can make technical drawings of the exterior and interior of this device if there is a need.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Mechanism of volcano; Hawai and Ocenia are sinking; Mu continent (1)
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2019, 01:09:19 PM »
I've told this topic in a different way before. I will now take this issue from a different angle.

this is the general representation of the layers that the ground has.

You can find different representation about this matter but generally has same layers as air, soil and lava. It can be discussable whether water stays under lava or not. this is our opinion that because of the presence of pillars, there may be some water under it and some should not be water. therefore, the presence of water beneath the lava layer is a more general view in that it represents both options. There is a solid wall formed by the cooling of the lava between the lava layer and the water. this means that the lava solidifies where it comes into contact with water in different places and forms an indoor pool.

in other words, soil is actually located in an indoor pool surrounded by lava.

volcano formation in this indoor pool is as follows.

The volcano has a chimney. This chimney has a width, height and volume. lands sink in water for any reason. With the effect of this sinking, the lava is sprayed from the chimney in an amount equal to the weight of the sinking land. Like the following presentation:

Soil starts to pressure the lava. There are many reasons for this and these can be examined. where essentially, when you place a weight on the closed container, an equal amount of the material desires to go up. Like this:

Let us make a simple example about the material that will be released by volcanic eruption if an indoor pool land is submerged. ordinary conditions will be used to make the example realistic.

EXAMPLE OF VOLCANIC ERUPTION

width of the pool; 100 kms
length of the pool: 100 kms,
sinking amount of the pool: 1 centimeter
The diameter of the chimney: 100 meters. Let's calculate how many meters the lava will spray.

Solve:

The volume sinked: 100 000 mt x 100 000 mt x 0,01 mt = 100 000 000 m³.

The volome of lava will be erupted: 100 000 000 m³

chimney area: π x 100 = 314 m².

all of this lava does not explode at the same time. Assuming that the lava moves 10 meters per second, let's calculate how many hours the volcano will explode.

chimney area: π x 100 = 314 m².

lava explode per second: 314 m² x 10 meters/second = 3 140 meters / second.

Total lava will be erupted: 100 000 000 m³.

Total time spends for lava has to be erupted: 100 000 000 m³. / 3 140 meters/second = 31 800 seconds = 530 minutes = 9 hours.

Inother say, a volcano explodes about 9 hours according to upside conditions.

So what's happening in Hawaii?

In fact, the island of Hawaiiwes the highest place of the mu continent. In other words, the roof of the Mu continent is the island of Hawaii.

To be continued...