Globularist terror on the flat earth society (Wailing wall of believers)

• 61 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Globularist terror on the flat earth society (Wailing wall of believers)
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2019, 12:04:37 PM »
if there is nothing left for a globalist to say about it, he constructs the most disgusting sentences he can think of. and it does not get  punished for it. because the administration that supports it is as disgusting as it is!

wise, thanks for looking into this. It's comforting to know that people out in the world give a damn.

Are you and wise a double act now then?  Just asking for a friend.

Beware, the issue is bush fires and there isn't any relevant his sentence with issue. But he does. And nothing happens. They will warn him and he'll do same thing tomorrow. you cannot see that we act this way. But you always can see a globalist behave disgusting like this. Because they are in anger. And they are hardly supported by our so called management team.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Globularist terror on the flat earth society (Wailing wall of believers)
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
This explains why so torture to FE believers in The FE society.

I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Good try, but unsuccess. how long can you sustain a lie where there are so many intelligent people?

John Davis was still free when you said that John Davis and Jroa were the same person. You sent that message by using the wrong account. Do you want me to remind you what message it is? When you've got John's computer, you've said him being jroa because you saw it in computer. But you have hurried to announce it and did it with John's account. So when you got John Davis, you also got the jroa. When you replaced him, you had the computer, but you couldn't find the password. You have authorized scg with the login account. and he authorized the other members of your gang, crouton and boydster, with all speed. So you have completed the invasion. But I'm not sure which of you sent the encrypted message in April 2018. You or him. And more importantly, where do you keep it?

The agent who took Jroa's account suggested Hillary to eliminate me, but the president refused. Hillary commissioned you. She is not on duty at the moment. It is the matter of time all you have got caught.

you can't keep continue this up for long time. I don't care who you are and what you intend to do. if would so, I would start to announce it on social media. I don't care your crimes. I care only John Davis. I am focused on the solution.  Be a part of solution. Release John Davis.

Do a good thing at this weekend and release John Davis.