The Equator

• 3 Replies
The Equator
« on: July 11, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »
Surely that if the theory of FE were true then all the theories of the Equator would be just plain wrong.
Please can someone point out to me where the equator would be on an FE map?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: The Equator
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:08:09 AM »
This information is contained within the FAQ (click). Please read this before asking any further questions.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »
This information is contained within the FAQ (click). Please read this before asking any further questions.

I used Crtl F to find any sentence with equator in it before I posted you ignorant fool. Now please, post a picture of where you believe the equator to be on FE.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »

I used Crtl F to find any sentence with equator in it before I posted you ignorant fool. Now please, post a picture of where you believe the equator to be on FE.

Did I tell you to use Ctrl F? No, I told you to read the FAQ. Furthermore, for flaming in the serious boards, I am giving you a 2 day suspension.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord