Who here actually BELIEVES the earth is flat?

• 8 Replies
?

WTF

« on: June 15, 2005, 11:26:30 AM »
...and isn't just trolling?  I've looked through the post history of everyone who seems to argue for a flat earth, but several of you came here first posting against it.  Which suggests troll, or at least devil's advocate.  The only 2 I really wonder about now are Goodfriend, and Daniel.
So how about it guys, what do you 2 really believe?  And I'd also be interested to see who else really believes this.

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 12:44:56 PM »
It is daniel, and it is Goodfriend. The rest of the worlds population knows that the earth is round.

?

WGS84

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 04:09:59 PM »
I would say that only "Goodfriend" appears to be serious about it. Daniel is just playing along.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 11:07:36 PM »
I think neither Daniel or Goodfriend really believes in this, I doubt whether Charles K. Johnson would even really have believed that the Earth was flat.
 never thought there could be more idiotic people than creationists, but after visiting this site, my belief is proven wrong.

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 11:06:52 PM »
BUMP, I like this discussion.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 09:29:29 AM »
^I hate when people bring things  up from the bowels of hell.

Daniel is the creater of the site, he is definatly FE
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 10:08:24 AM »
I don't appreciate being lumped in with the unbeliving and decieved round earth concpericy morons.  The earth is flat and deep down you all know that.  Just get over the brain washing and think about it.  Round just doesn't make sense.

?

Markster106

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 10:09:52 AM »
Quote from: "Unregistered"
I don't appreciate being lumped in with the unbeliving and decieved round earth concpericy morons.  The earth is flat and deep down you all know that.  Just get over the brain washing and think about it.  Round just doesn't make sense.

why not

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 10:17:43 AM »
Who can really explain what makes sense and what doesn't?  Some things simply don't make sense.  I just don't feel the need to explain something to someone who is only looking for ammo to attack me with.  Get your ammo somewhere else.  Until you find it, maybe you'll open your mind a little bit and realize that it is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it.