Other planets and moons

• 4 Replies
Other planets and moons
« on: June 13, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
If we are flat why are we the only ones that are flat?

I've seen Jupiter through a telescope and also viewed its moons, I could see it's shadow and could tell it was quite obviously spherical in shape due to the angle of the shadow, much like the moon.

I can tell it isn't a circle that is perfectly flat to us (looking straight at us) because of the curvature of the shadow it reflects back onto us, it's rounded because instead of the surface looking towards us being a "|" line its a "(" curve.

Anyone mind explaining why we are so special to the point of being the only planet which is not round?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Other planets and moons
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »
Anyone mind explaining why we are so special to the point of being the only planet which is not round?

The earth is not a planet.

The earth is a plane which stretches in every direction. It is the only known material world and the only environment known to support life.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 12:24:02 AM »
And the only flat planet in the solar system.

Man, that makes  A LOT of sense.  LOL!

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »
And the only flat planet in the solar system.

Man, that makes  A LOT of sense.  LOL!

The earth is not a planet. And it's not part of the solar system.

?

Emporer DAT

• -- I KNOW --
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »
The earth is not a planet. And it's not part of the solar system.
On the contrary, I'm afraid the Earth is technically a planet, seeing as it lacks any special attributes. Nearly every "planet" in existence is capable of supporting life. I also assume that by "material world" you are implying that the Earth is 409 based, you would be correct in this assumption although there is no practical amount within it's celestial body to be used effectively.

Unless by "Earth" you mean "Plane of Existence" then you would be correct in your assumptions. Our celestial plane is not a planet, it's not part of the solar system, and is the only known world capable of supporting life; as you would be required to die before entering our neighboring plane that is positioned on the opposite side of this one.

However, given the quantity of element 409 within the Earth (or lack thereof) it would be safe to assume that the Earth is indeed flat, in the same way a can of cola becomes flat after it has been left open all night.