Aliens Think We Are Just Kakapo

• 29 Replies
« on: June 24, 2006, 02:38:47 AM »
I do not believe that the UFO conspiracies are real. Nor am I religious. Just wanted to clear that up before people start misinterpreting me.

Okay, if the purported UFO landings and "humanoid-looking aliens" are actually real, then here is my theory...

Let's see the various reasons. Why would aliens want to come here?

1. Researching our species.

Seems the most probable. They may research our species in a similar way to how we research the Kakapo.

2. Destroying the world and using it for themselves.

Extremely unlikely. They would already have the technology capable to destroy us easily with a teraton bomb. However, seeing as though they are not doing this, our species must hold a significant value for them. That leads us back to the first reason.

3. Creating a human-alien hybrid.

Seeing as though most animals aren't even able to breed with each other, it is extremely unlikely for an alien to achieve this. They would most rather spend their time making a whole new species out of scratch instead of trying to incoporate us into their genetic makeup.

The Kakapo is a flightless green bird native to New Zealand. It is an endangered species...

"All surviving Kakapo are kept on two predator-free islands, Chalky Island in southwest Fiordland and Codfish Island near Stewart Island, where they are closely monitored."

Assuming that the first reason is correct, this means that our species is in the same unfortunate scenario.

"All humans live on Earth, located near the Sun, where they are closely monitored."

However, since the aliens are capable of long-distance space travel, they must be many millions of years more advanced than us, much more than the Kakapo. Maybe they assume we're just a bunch of insignificant living organisms in a intergalactic petri dish.

Well, there you go. There's my opinion. However, seeing as though I don't believe in the UFO landings and abductions, the former statements do not represent my view in an overall perspective.

In actual fact, I do believe in the existence of aliens. Albiet, I think of aliens as single-celled organisms floating in pools of hydrogen peroxide rather than the science fiction-inspired "little green men".

Thanks.

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 04:52:04 PM »
either that or some people are crazy and see shit that aint there.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 09:40:25 AM »
Another Theory is that Aliens don't have weapons, but have spent all their time making interstellar travel.
They cannot invade us, so they have masqueraded as humans in order to steal our natural rescources
ny Conspiricy without a secret society more than 1000 years old isn't worth thinking about

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 01:04:54 PM »
I'm fairly sure that if there are aliens, they do not pilot saucers. Sorry to carry FE theory into the Alt. Science forum, but "space travel" in the traditional sense is a physical impossibility if one subscribes to the theory of Universal Acceleration.

Aliens could well exist on other planets, but their method of interplanetary travel would have to be more of a "boat", in order to travel across the Universal Accelerator (any object flying above the UA would instantly "fall" (the UA would crash into it) but it's feasable that travel on its surface could be possible since the planets are suspended on it).

If flying saucers within our atmosphere really do exist (which is dubious), they're almost certainly just souped-up Conspiracy aircraft - broadcasting satellite signals, transporting the head honchos of the Con from nefarious meeting to nefarious meeting, and guarding the Southern Ice Wall.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:37:10 PM »
Dogplatter, if you want to start carping on about your asinine theories then make your own thread. Dont litter decent topics with your drivel.

Anyway, the existence of aliens has always intersted me. I think that the 'UFO's' that some people see are like our space probes and astronaughts. There is perhaps some alien version of NASA that is sending these probes to us.
FE Pwnage Archive

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=8101.0

The Engineer is still a douchebag

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »
Their technology would likely not need to be many millions of years ahead of ours.  I'm guessing that 50,000 years would do.  Probably not even that.  But anyway, what about the option of not destorying the earth and using it for themselves.  What about the option of simply using the earth for themselves without its destruction (it doesn't make sense to destroy the earth with a huge bomb so that then they could come use it).
ooyakasha!

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »
Quote from: "Knight"
Their technology would likely not need to be many millions of years ahead of ours.  I'm guessing that 50,000 years would do.  Probably not even that.  .

Considering that man has only existed for about 10,000 years and most of that was spend hunter-gathering. Being 50,000 years ahead of us would be vertually the same as millions because we hadn't even evolved at that point
ny Conspiricy without a secret society more than 1000 years old isn't worth thinking about

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »
Quote from: "Oliwoli"
Considering that man has only existed for about 10,000 years

[Citation Needed]
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 03:25:14 PM »
Quote from: "thedigitalnomad"

[Citation Needed]

Please dont spam.
FE Pwnage Archive

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 04:14:58 AM »
WTF!
Thats not spam!
In retrospect, i am wrong, it was 11,000 years ago that teh first concept of farming existed. I apologise for misleading people.
Regardless of this, Humans havnt existsed as "Scientific" animals for very long, and 50,000 years more advancved than us is not a particularly helpful figure.
For example sharks have existed for thousands of years longer than us, but they are far less "advanced"

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 09:48:12 AM »
Quote from: "dantheman40k"

[Citation Needed]

Please dont spam.

You're one to talk.  I was just asking for evidence to back up his claims.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 10:26:22 AM »
Does my point make sense, or am I just ranting nonsensically?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »
Yes and no.  You don't seem to have full understanding of how evolution works.

Sharks are pretty stupid, sure, but they technically are advanced compared to their ancestors.  I think they're pretty much at an evolutionary dead end right now, but it could change in the future.  Conditions in the oceans may change, and the sharks that don't have the abilities to adapt will die, and the new breeds will survive.

Humans haven't really gotten "smarter" in the 50,000 some odd years we've existed as homo-sapiens sapiens, just more "enlightened" I guess you could say.  The capacity to be intelligent has been there the whole time.  Most of our advancement has been through learning and intentionally bettering ourselves.  Most other creatures don't have the need to do so.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
Ah, sorry for not making sense.
My point was that being more advanced is relative, more advanced for sharks is still less advanced for humans.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 12:03:53 PM »
Dogplatter, if you want to start carping on about your asinine theories then make your own thread. Dont litter decent topics with your drivel.

Piss off! I have every right to make a meaningful contribution to this thread. Especially as a moderator.

Quote from: "Knight"
But anyway, what about the option of not destorying the earth and using it for themselves. What about the option of simply using the earth for themselves without its destruction (it doesn't make sense to destroy the earth with a huge bomb so that then they could come use it).

I started reading an interesting book today which posited that aliens have already discovered Earth an are using it as a sort of psychic farm, feeding off the emotions of the human race, and that they are directly responsible for almost all human suffering in order to maximise their own paraphysical gluttony. It's pretty kooky stuff and I'm not yet convinced, but I've really only just got into reading it.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 12:05:37 PM »
Seriously, you dont wanna start beliving a theoy like that.
Unless....It doesnt have a 1000 year old secret society tied up with it does it?

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 12:10:42 PM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"
I started reading an interesting book today which posited that aliens have already discovered Earth an are using it as a sort of psychic farm, feeding off the emotions of the human race, and that they are directly responsible for almost all human suffering in order to maximise their own paraphysical gluttony. It's pretty kooky stuff and I'm not yet convinced, but I've really only just got into reading it.

Before my old band Anima Morthor (Spiritual Murder) broke up, our plans for our first album was to be a concept of similar idea.  Except the aliens created us to wage war.  We were bred to be aggressive, and soon they are coming back to get us to fight their wars for them.

Was definitely going to be epic.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »
Has anyone seen the South Park episode "Cancelled"
It poses the theory that we are all put on Earth as a cosmic reality TV show

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 05:51:17 AM »

Piss off! I have every right to make a meaningful contribution to this thread. Especially as a moderator.

You piss off. FE theories belong in the FE section where you can talk about super-intelligent dinosaurs and geneticaly-engineered penguins till you are blue in the face but this is Alt Science. And what the hell does you being a moderator have to do with anything? I dont think that being a moderator makes you above the rules.
FE Pwnage Archive

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 08:44:11 AM »

You piss off. FE theories belong in the FE section where you can talk about super-intelligent dinosaurs and geneticaly-engineered penguins till you are blue in the face but this is Alt Science.

That's not alternative science?  It is ridiculous, yes, but come on.  We have tons of conversations about the bible in the Alt. Science forum, but he can't talk about his stuff?

I have to side with Dogplatter here.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2006, 02:42:57 PM »
It's not like I was spouting out of nowhere either. What I said was explicitly linked to the discussion.

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »

You piss off. FE theories belong in the FE section where you can talk about super-intelligent dinosaurs and geneticaly-engineered penguins till you are blue in the face but this is Alt Science.

That's not alternative science?  It is ridiculous, yes, but come on.  We have tons of conversations about the bible in the Alt. Science forum, but he can't talk about his stuff?

I have to side with Dogplatter here.

So youre a flat earther now?
FE Pwnage Archive

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2006, 05:07:11 PM »
It's not like I was spouting out of nowhere either. What I said was explicitly linked to the discussion.

What you said was total bullshit crap about the flat earth theory. This is Alt Science you want to talk about flat earth then do it in your own section.

You can go and have hot monkey sex with your new best friend TDN.
FE Pwnage Archive

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »
Dan.  Alternative Science is a synonym of Pseudoscience, if you want to be picky.  The Flat Earth Theory is pseudoscience.  Dogplatter has every right to post his "bullshit crap" here.  ;)
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 02:22:34 AM »
Dan.  Alternative Science is a synonym of Pseudoscience, if you want to be picky.  The Flat Earth Theory is pseudoscience.  Dogplatter has every right to post his "bullshit crap" here.  ;)

But this forum is for 'Other' Alternative Science i.e not the FET.

So there.  :P
FE Pwnage Archive

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
So youre a flat earther now?

No, I'm just gay for Dogplatter.

(Just noticed this today, thus my late reply)
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Re: Aliens Think We Are Just Kakapo
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »
For this, my fifth post, I only read the opening post. You may call it noobish of me or some such, but I think I only need to adress this post directly.

Quote from: "Condraz23"
Let's see the various reasons. Why would aliens want to come here?

1. Researching our species.

Indeed. We reaserch you. We find your antics quiet humorous and entertaining.

2. Destroying the world and using it for themselves.

What the heck? Thats barbaric! That like.... something a human would do. o.o

3. Creating a human-alien hybrid.

Messing with genes and such is Gods job, not ours. IF told to DIRECTLY by him, in the event he is too busy with other worlds, to create a new specie, then we would use our technology to do such, but since he is omnipotent, we rarely need to do such. We keep the tech there for 'just in case' scenarios.

The Kakapo is a flightless green bird native to New Zealand. It is an endangered species...

"All surviving Kakapo are kept on two predator-free islands, Chalky Island in southwest Fiordland and Codfish Island near Stewart Island, where they are closely monitored."

Assuming that the first reason is correct, this means that our species is in the same unfortunate scenario.

"All humans live on Earth, located near the Sun, where they are closely monitored."

It is true that humans are an endangered race, only having one world to your name, and then an ancient starfleet out in the zecrolang nebula. But we neither care for this nor keep you under that kind of watch. We watch you for fun. *smirks*

However, since the aliens are capable of long-distance space travel, they must be many millions of years more advanced than us, much more than the Kakapo. Maybe they assume we're just a bunch of insignificant living organisms in a intergalactic petri dish.

...No arguments there. *smiles warmly*

In actual fact, I do believe in the existence of aliens. Albiet, I think of aliens as single-celled organisms floating in pools of hydrogen peroxide rather than the science fiction-inspired "little green men".

Little green men? where the heck did you get that concept from? We are more brown in color, sometimes white, black... But thats only our fur. And we more closly resemble a few of the smaller mammals from your world then you humans, so the term 'men' can be taken out of the equation. *snickers*

Hmmm.... I would probably get the award for most quotes coming from one post award with this...
Heh, anyway. Hope this helped answer some of your worries about our intentions. *smiles warmly again*
 am the alien they all trust. Why? Because I only ever speak the truth.

T-man

• The MPT believers will survive
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 10:07:24 AM »
People what is to say that aleins are all smarter then us? have you ever though that other species are thinking the smae things we are but hundresds of years in tchnology behind us?

think aobut it .....thoughts?
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
The mole people were stalking me the other day. Thank god I didn't get killed.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
People what is to say that aleins are all smarter then us? have you ever though that other species are thinking the smae things we are but hundresds of years in tchnology behind us?

think aobut it .....thoughts?
There is no doubt in my mind that there are less advanced races than us running other planets. But we are more likely to meet more advanced races first (unless it is us doing the space traveling).

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2007, 10:27:46 AM »
I'm fairly sure that if there are aliens, they do not pilot saucers. Sorry to carry FE theory into the Alt. Science forum, but "space travel" in the traditional sense is a physical impossibility if one subscribes to the theory of Universal Acceleration.

Aliens could well exist on other planets, but their method of interplanetary travel would have to be more of a "boat", in order to travel across the Universal Accelerator (any object flying above the UA would instantly "fall" (the UA would crash into it) but it's feasable that travel on its surface could be possible since the planets are suspended on it).

If flying saucers within our atmosphere really do exist (which is dubious), they're almost certainly just souped-up Conspiracy aircraft - broadcasting satellite signals, transporting the head honchos of the Con from nefarious meeting to nefarious meeting, and guarding the Southern Ice Wall.

My own personal take on the alien thing is this:

A race of beings, capable of faster than light travel (they would have to be in order to come to our world as often as they are shown to do so, in all their myriad forms and functions), would be so far ahead of us technologically, mentally, and perhaps physically, that they would not BOTHER. We would be about as interesting to such a powerful race as say, a moth you see fluttering by as you burn brush after clearing it. They simply wouldn't care.

But, even that stance has holes. The biggest being, I am trying to compute alien mindsets to my own humanoid set of preconceived notions about what humans do. A race from another world, regardless of intent, would be beyond classification by human standards. They would be unfathomable to us, and us to them, and, in all likelihood, would defy all our ideas of what an "alien" really. I mean seriously, they could be sentient grapefruits. Who knows? Maybe carbon based life is all over the place, and our own societies are simply too 1 dimensional to see outside life as anything but "this or that".

The other hole in my theory about their apathy and appearance, travel, etc. Is that If they are so god-almighty advanced, compared to ourselves, would we really even be able, with our technological levels, to even be aware they are observing us? I don't know about you guys, but, if a creature from another planet, with the kind of tech some of those Ufologists (I cannot believe there is a science community based off of speculation!) claim these beings possess, I find it hard to believe they would leave traces of their behavior for us "chimps" to stumble onto, potentially giving them pause, or at the very least, upsetting our natural order with what surely must be a sitcom to a higher lifeform.

I just don't see a creature or their race giving two shits about "these strange little things that argue over who has the most sex on their video boxes, and who has the most cows". Simply mindless.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.