What about the Dinosuars?

• 402 Replies
What about the Dinosuars?
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
Do you believe they existed if so how did the become extinct?

Jack

• Administrator
Re: What about the Dinosuars?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »
How is this relevant to the flat Earth theory?

?

grogberries

• I am large! I contain multitudes!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 06:37:56 PM »
How would a flat earth be inhabitable for dinosaurs? I fail to see what it is that caused you to ask your question.
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 06:48:11 PM »
If the earth is flat and and heat rises from the ground as you believe then the theory that a gaint meteor hit the earth and the dust blocked the sun and made the earth colder which slowly killed them couldn't be true so how else could you explain their extinction?

?

grogberries

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »
You seem to have this all figured out. Why do you even ask us questions if you know all the answers?
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 06:53:54 PM »
The dust could block out the sun, stop photosynthesis and destroy the entire food chain?
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
-Albert Einstein

?

grogberries

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »
Don't question him. He knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs. We are so glad that he came to tell us the only possible way that dinosaurs became extinct. I didn't even know dinosaurs existed before he brought them up.
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »
I never claimed to know everything this is the accepted theory by the scientific community now I know you will say they have been wrong before but in the layers of the earth it shows a drop in temperature but if convection is true it would heat up.

The dust could block out the sun, stop photosynthesis and destroy the entire food chain?
But wouldnt mammals also be effected by the loss of oxygen and die which means we wouldnt be here

?

Shake

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 07:11:18 PM »
Don't question him. He knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs. We are so glad that he came to tell us the only possible way that dinosaurs became extinct. I didn't even know dinosaurs existed before he brought them up.

lol.

He doesnt know...So the insults begin.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 08:13:42 PM »
How would a flat earth be inhabitable for dinosaurs? I fail to see what it is that caused you to ask your question.

So now there has never been dinosaurs? Where did the fossils come from?

?

grogberries

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »
Did you read my reply or did you just assume that I didn't believe dinosaurs existed?
Think hard. Think Flat.

Euclid

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 08:43:42 PM »
If the earth is flat and and heat rises from the ground as you believe then the theory that a gaint meteor hit the earth and the dust blocked the sun and made the earth colder which slowly killed them couldn't be true so how else could you explain their extinction?

The dinosaurs were highly intelligent beings.  They built ships and colonized the world.  That is why there are fossils scattered around the continents since continental drift is a dogmatic lie implanted by the Conspiracy.  It is likely a Globularist Conspiracy existed back in their day as well.  Their blind acceptance of the Globularist lie and Satanic motives of the Conspiracy probably ultimately led to the dinosaurs' extinction.  A sad lesson for our times.
Quote from: Roundy the Truthinessist
Yes, thanks to the tireless efforts of Euclid and a few other mathematically-inclined members, electromagnetic acceleration is fast moving into the forefront of FE research.
8)

?

grogberries

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 08:55:16 PM »
My guess is that dinosaurs perfected space flight but left sharks behind be cause they are dicks and eat everything.
Think hard. Think Flat.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »
This is actually relevant to the topic... bare with me

Firstly, do FE'ers believe in tectonic plates? If not ignore this post, and carry on the discussion
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 01:59:01 AM »
Wait continental drift is a lie???? So how do earth quakes happen???

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 02:43:08 AM »
When did I say it was a lie? im asking the FE'ers that very question duh

?

grogberries

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
This is actually relevant to the topic... bare with me

Firstly, do FE'ers believe in tectonic plates? If not ignore this post, and carry on the discussion

This question comes up a lot, but I don't think it is in the FAQ. I'll have to check. But there is no reason to think a FE could not have plates. No one has brought evidence to suggest they don't exist. The plates, though, would have to be flat.
Think hard. Think Flat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »
It is our belief that Dinosaurs were intelligent creatures who had a sea-faring, maritime civilisation.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

grogberries

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »
Their maritime civilization was dwarf by the achievement of colonizing space.  And all this with out thumbs mind you, smart bastards.
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »
You seem to have this all figured out. Why do you even ask us questions if you know all the answers?

A simple, 'I don't know' would do nicely....

Dick.

?

grogberries

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 09:06:10 AM »

A simple, 'I don't know' would do nicely....

Dick.

Look Dick,

He's presuming we are religious fundamentalists and think god created everything at one time. Now he's pretending to know something that happened millions of years ago that he doesn't understand. I'm being facetious because he's an ignoramus.
Think hard. Think Flat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »

Even assuming we do believe that, it wouldn't be a question of heat, but light. Without light, plants die, and hence animals die.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

grogberries

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 10:56:19 AM »
It's more complex that that Neeman. The cloud would surely block and reflect light into space. It would cause water to freeze and the ice would reflect much of the light back as well. But this theory would cause a run away iceing of the world. Unless there was an unfrozen patch of the world, the would would be a big ice ball.

Anyway, he doesn't even give a reason why this can't happen on a flat earth as well. Weather works surprisingly similar in the two models. He just doesn't know what he is talking about.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:58:22 AM by grogberries »
Think hard. Think Flat.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »
My guess is that dinosaurs perfected space flight but left sharks behind be cause they are dicks and eat everything.

Sorry, but sustained space flight is impossible according to FET.  Even for the dinosaurs.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »
Well, just a point about the tectonic plates...
Whether or not you believe in RE or FE or "nonagon earth" as some idiot in the angry ranting section believes, the evidence for tectonic plates is, well completely proves they exist really, leaving no doubt
Theres quakes, mountains and volcanoes along faultlines. Then theres the point about how the plants and animals of my country, Australia are completely different to anything anywhere else in the world (kangaroos, koalas etc.) because we are in the middle of a plate.
Then BACK to the original point fossils of dinosaurs and plants and animals, they have been found in places meaning tectonic plates and continental drift is the only probable cause.
Again to talk about the plates, what could have caused a mountain range to form on the edge of the earth at the ice wall? Because in this location there is no place where a fault could have occured, or a monocline (bending upwards of the earth). I have fairly good knowledge of geology and i dont see how a mountain range could form.
Perhaps this needs a new topic...

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 05:10:29 AM »
Then BACK to the original point fossils of dinosaurs and plants and animals, they have been found in places meaning tectonic plates and continental drift is the only probable cause.

Like I said, we believe that dinosaurs had a maritime society, and that they were far more intelligent than is typically believed. Here's a topic where it was discussed at length, which, incidentally, I found using the search function:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=21863.0

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 05:55:19 AM »
sorry when i hear society i just think, like human society but i know what you mean. So you mean intelligent like us or intelligent like say a dolphin?

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 05:56:25 AM »

Like I said, we believe that dinosaurs had a maritime society, and that they were far more intelligent than is typically believed. Here's a topic where it was discussed at length, which, incidentally, I found using the search function:

If dinosaurs were meant for using tools to a large degree, they would have proper arms and a brain larger than a peanut. Or are the archeologist in on the conspiracy too?

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 11:23:43 PM »

I thought that whole thing about dinosaurs using boats was just a joke...please tell me I'm right.
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
-Albert Einstein

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 12:29:22 AM »
Don't be ridiculous. We've presented a large body of evidence and passionately defended that thesis over and over again for the last three or four years. Why would it be a joke? If it was a joke, how else would the distribution of fossils be explicable?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901