Do you have photos?

• 5 Replies

Duke

Do you have photos?
« on: June 23, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
...of the flat Earth? Please go very high in the atmosphere and take a picture of the Earth. You won't convince anyone with the things you are saying. As you know "Seeing is believing". How can you explain that when a boat with a high mast travels trough the sea, with time the lower part of the boat "sinks"/disappers, and the mast is still visible. This would not happen if the Earth were flat. It explains that the Earth is round.
f you can't make it, fake it.

Re: Do you have photos?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »
Quote from: "Duke"
...of the flat Earth? Please go very high in the atmosphere and take a picture of the Earth. You won't convince anyone with the things you are saying. As you know "Seeing is believing". How can you explain that when a boat with a high mast travels trough the sea, with time the lower part of the boat "sinks"/disappers, and the mast is still visible. This would not happen if the Earth were flat. It explains that the Earth is round.

Seriously, read the FAQ. I'm an RE, and a lot of the answers in the FAQ are pretty weak, but the only answer you'll get from them is "READ THE FAQ!"

They'll never admit it when you've stumped them with a question that can't be answered with "optical illusion" or "conspiracy", they'll just ignore the post and leave it unanswered.

The purpose of this forum is to try and find a way to prove/disprove Earth is flat without having to rely on hearsay evidence (such as photographs taking by NASA), trying to prove it with experiments/equations that anyone with a modicum of resources could do. However, the FEs won't concede if a valid point is made; as I said, they'll just ignore it.

?

RenaissanceMan

Do you have photos?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »
Why would you even need to go all that far up? The supposed 'Ice Wall' that surrounds the Earth is only 150 feet tall. All the air ABOVE that point would just vent off into space.

What... is there a GIANT DOME over the Earth? Who built that? God?

Do you have photos?
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 11:40:27 PM »
i find it funny that on Duke's post, he is asking for a picture, and his sig is, if you cant make it, Fake it!
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Do you have photos?
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 03:59:59 AM »
Answer: No, there is no photo of FE. No proofs of FE whatsoever, except one formula that doesn't really say much.
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2955.0

Duke

Do you have photos?
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 06:09:30 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
i find it funny that on Duke's post, he is asking for a picture, and his sig is, if you cant make it, Fake it!

Very interesting, eh?

P.S: I've written it for some kind of provacation. Didn't you thought I madе it with purpose?
f you can't make it, fake it.