What would it take for me to prove to you the Earth is round?

• 79 Replies
Re: What would it take for me to prove to you the Earth is round?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2009, 12:04:06 PM »
That statement makes perfect sense, you're just too retarded to get it.

You never asked me to prove that hundreds of thousands of people commited fraud (protip: I never claimed they did)

I never said that about rocks.

No the statement makes no sense at all, which is why I have asked you several times to elaborate. I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about in that sentence.
"If we are able to create life and transfer years of work almost instantly,"
transfer years of work instantly? Like, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Create life? Give birth to babies or??

But you do believe that the space agencies and many of its employees like the technicians and the astronauts etc, Google?, GPS-companies? etc is commiting fraud. It would probably be 50000 or more that is in on the conspiracy. Why aren't they innocent until proven otherwise?

Yes you did in fact say that you could just "make" moon rocks ::)

Come on, why are you avoiding the questions? You haven't answered them.

Oh, and how about you show us some testaments from people who have been to the ice wall and all those videos you were talking about?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:15:53 PM by MisterHamper »

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »
If you observe that list there are PLENTY more.
Even if it were only suborbital spaceflight, it is enough for the people on the flight to witness the icewall amongst other FE phenomenon. Are they all brainwashed that they just saw a round earth?
Even all the people who have just paid to go onboard the ISS. They were all private citizens using there own money.

There are HEAPS of times when people have done polar circumnavigation, not just that attempt. Its a record attempt that people try and beat, theres more than one instance
http://www.alphaglobalex.com/

How many of those had no affiliation with the government?

Are you limiting the word "government" to only the U.S. government? You do realize every country has its own government. The Soviet Union, who we were at war with in the past, also claim that the earth is round. They also have satellites in orbit. They have also been to space. Are you telling me they would kill us, yet they will agree to go along with a conspiracy about the world being round?

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »
Doodoohead just stumped on all FE'ers with his post.

Nice one doodoohead. =)

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 01:17:44 PM »
How many other countries have a "space program"?

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »
The U.K, China, Canada, Russia, Denmark, Czech Republic, even Equador and many more! Please don't tell me you truly believe CHINA of all places would agree with us on such a ridiculous conspiracy.

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2009, 02:05:06 PM »
The U.K, China, Canada, Russia, Denmark, Czech Republic, even Equador and many more! Please don't tell me you truly believe CHINA of all places would agree with us on such a ridiculous conspiracy.
There's actually probably more of an incentive for China to go along with NASA because of how closely tied our economies are. Russia, and when N Korea's rockets stop exploding over the ocean, are the ones that I would be doubtful of in their willingness to join NASA.
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
-Albert Einstein

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »

Ok have you seen the video of the chinese space walk....with the bubbles coming out and the early release of an inspace radio transcript.  Yeah they aren't faking it.   ::)

And we won't bring up Korea lying to everyone that their satellite went to orbit when the US says it crashed in the Pacific.  They are on the up and up, seems like.  Russia has been in cahoots with us since the 60s.

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2009, 03:09:32 AM »
Ok have you seen the video of the chinese space walk....with the bubbles coming out and the early release of an inspace radio transcript.  Yeah they aren't faking it.   ::)

And we won't bring up Korea lying to everyone that their satellite went to orbit when the US says it crashed in the Pacific.  They are on the up and up, seems like.  Russia has been in cahoots with us since the 60s.

Because China is frauding means that everyone else is frauding?
Do you realise how hard it have been for China to fake this? Do you then realise how hard it would have been for NASA to fake it all in the 60's? And why haven't anyone found proper proof of the "NASA moon hoaxes" then?

LOL Yeah right Russia would be "good friends" with us in the 60's

Why exactly would the US tell the world that the Korean sattelite crashed, if both Koreas and US's space agencies are in on the conspiracy?

Oh, and still waiting for my replies from General douchebag

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 03:30:33 AM »
So if I magnetize a rod and place it in some water, it will naturally point north right?
No, it points to somewhere near Ellesmere Island, Canada.
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

?

utekineir

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 07:10:09 AM »
Fact: No one has dug straight through to china.

Therefore the earth is flat.

Try and dig to china, you can't do it and therefore the earth is flat.

can i just say, you can't dig to china anyway, cause you'd probably get melted by all the core of the earth and stuff

A molten core is a bigger conspiracy than trips to the moon.

Flat things don't have cores.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »

You've got them several times over. Get some new points or piss off, I don't have time for you.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »

You've got them several times over. Get some new points or piss off, I don't have time for you.

Nope you haven't given my answers. Should I ask the questions again, or should we just agree that you have been pwned and therefor cannot give proper answers to the questions?

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »

Nope you haven't given my answers. Should I ask the questions again, or should we just agree that you have been pwned and therefor cannot give proper answers to the questions?

I'll just let you think that. Have fun.

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »

I'll just let you think that. Have fun.

It's funny how others in this thread didn't think you have given any answers to my questions either.

Oh wait, thats because you havent

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2009, 09:34:54 AM »
Or maybe it's because you're all the same person, and you're just as retarded in every persona.

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »
Or maybe it's because you're all the same person, and you're just as retarded in every persona.

Find a moderator. You do an IP-check then?

EDIT: Find*

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »
You've never heard of proxies?

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »
You've never heard of proxies?

Oh so I would set up a proxy, create a new account just to post 10 posts in order for me to finally pwn you?
Get a grip, you aren't important.

No the reason some people have said you haven't answered me is because YOU HAVENT

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2009, 09:44:41 AM »
The reason you've said I haven't answered is that you have completely ignored/misunderstood the answer. You've even replied to demand I dumb them down for you already.

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2009, 12:08:53 PM »
The reason you've said I haven't answered is that you have completely ignored/misunderstood the answer. You've even replied to demand I dumb them down for you already.

How do you get "If we are able to create life and transfer years of work almost instantly, " to "them"? Are you fucking stupid? Do you even read what I have said? That one sentence makes no sense at all, the others makes sense - they are just damn illogical and they are avoiding my questions too.

Like the thing about: why isn't NASA and all its thousands of employees innocent until proven otherwise? Or the thing about how you can't just "fake" a moon rock. You do realise they are sold for $250.000 pr. gram to collectors, don't you? Do you really think they wouldn't have them examined for many hours before buying?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 12:10:44 PM by MisterHamper »