Censorship

• 10 Replies
Censorship
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:50:59 PM »
Well, I posted a thread asking a few perfecly valid questions about the Flat Earth theory and it gets deleted. Speaks volumes about your tatics. :(
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

Duke

Censorship
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 08:30:52 AM »
Don't worry they won't coz they can't. :wink:
f you can't make it, fake it.

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
Censorship
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 08:47:41 AM »
All threads which re-state something in the FAQ are being deleted instantly now.

Censorship
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:46 AM »
That isnt fair.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

Censorship
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 12:58:03 PM »
Life isn't fair, man.
 love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

- Jack Handey

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
Censorship
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 01:00:21 PM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"
That isnt fair.

It's perfectly fair, you can just read the FAQ if you want the answer. If you don't understand then ask to clarify it.

Censorship
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
All threads which re-state something in the FAQ are being deleted instantly now.

This is the best news I've heard all day.

Censorship
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 11:42:52 PM »
cheesejoff, its not like you update the FAQ on every thread that proposes something new about the FE model, so you cannot really delete all posts that seem to be redundant, it really would not be fair, only ones that ask things that are directly in the FAQ
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Censorship
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 11:57:07 PM »
you cannot really delete all posts that seem to be redundant

How many times do we have to answer questions about: toilets flushing the opposite way, the seasons, time zones, gravity on the FE, etc...

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
Censorship
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 02:16:06 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
cheesejoff, its not like you update the FAQ on every thread that proposes something new about the FE model, so you cannot really delete all posts that seem to be redundant, it really would not be fair, only ones that ask things that are directly in the FAQ

Yes, we only delete things that are in the FAQ. If you bring up a new topic it won't be deleted.

Censorship
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 10:11:03 AM »
Engineer, thats why there is a FAQ... for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, thats why i think you need to add things on when there is a definitive answer
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli