Neptune does not exist

• 21 Replies

Euclid

Neptune does not exist
« on: May 08, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
Here is a bit of wisdom from our own Dogplatter:

How ironic that the first real problems found with the Newtonian laws that you don't like were exposed by the orbit of Mercury around the sun not being as expected...

Not really, the first problem was with the "orbit" of Uranus not fitting the theory. Which led the globularist Conspiracy to invent the planet Neptune in order to explain away this theory-shattering problem.

Very interesting take.  Could it be true?
Quote from: Roundy the Truthinessist
Yes, thanks to the tireless efforts of Euclid and a few other mathematically-inclined members, electromagnetic acceleration is fast moving into the forefront of FE research.
8)

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Neptune does not exist
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »
Actually after putting some thought into it Dogplatter's point seems irrefutable.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 06:50:02 PM »
Actually after putting some thought into it Dogplatter's point seems irrefutable.

Put some more thought in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Neptune.jpg

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 06:53:32 PM »
I have doubts as to Dogplatter's legitimacy.  He's either a highly dedicated troll or else he's a little bit insane.  I'm being completely serious right now.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 06:56:08 PM »
...Are you seriously suggesting that Neptune doesn't exist?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 07:37:10 PM »

Put some more thought in...

http://theswtorwiki.com/images/e/ec/Coruscant.jpg

Good try though.

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 03:08:57 AM »
as neptune can be viewed with a amateur telescope it's existence is quite easy to verify

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 06:34:15 AM »
I have doubts as to Dogplatter's legitimacy.  He's either a highly dedicated troll or else he's a little bit insane.  I'm being completely serious right now.

Im inclined towards slightly insane. I find it hard to believe that even a masterful troll could put this much effort into it.

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »

Good try though.

I don't know what your point is. Maybe try words to make it.

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »

Good try though.

I believe his point is that having a picture a something doesn't necessarily prove it's existence.  Images can be faked.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »
I believe his point is that having a picture a something doesn't necessarily prove it's existence.  Images can be faked.

Is anyone saying Coruscant is a real planet?

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

No, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.  The point is that having an image of Coruscant is not proof of it's existence.  There is a picture of it and we know it does not exist.  The same could be true for Neptune.

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »
No, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

The picture of Coruscant would only be evidence of fakery if someone (NASA?) had tried to convince us that it was real.

Noone is trying to convince us its real.

Neptune is a (fairly) easily observable planet. Coruscant isn't.

This is why Wardogggggs post is 110% fail.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »

Im inclined towards slightly insane. I find it hard to believe that even a masterful troll could put this much effort into it.

And of course:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=23182.0

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »

The picture of Coruscant would only be evidence of fakery if someone (NASA?) had tried to convince us that it was real.

Obviously.  I was just saying that the picture was not sufficient evidence.  No one on these forums is going to take a picture as proof of anything because of how easily they can be faked.  I'm sure Neptune would be fairly easy to find with a good telescope though. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:03:11 PM by Soul Eater »

Euclid

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
Neptune is actually a Conspiracy pseudolite.  The fact the planet was a fake was a dirty secret among the world's best astronomers on the payroll of the Conspiracy until the Space Age.  Let's be honest, how many times have the so-called amateurs been successful in finding Neptune?  How do they know what they are looking at is really a planet, not a star, or not a pseudolite?
Quote from: Roundy the Truthinessist
Yes, thanks to the tireless efforts of Euclid and a few other mathematically-inclined members, electromagnetic acceleration is fast moving into the forefront of FE research.
8)

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »

Good try though.

The irony of this post is overwhelming.

Me, I am saying Coruscant is a real planet.  And I have picture proof.  Do you doubt my claim?  Would you like more proof that it exists?  Im sure I could provide plenty of pictures for you.  All undeniably Coruscant.  Can you prove it doesn't actually exist right now in the known universe?

Really, have you ever seen Neptune for yourself?  Have you been there?  If the answer to both of these questions is no(which we all know it is), then my post is 110% win.  You are trusting some guy (or a team of guys) telling you that this particular planet is real because here is a picture of it.  Exactly as I have done with my picture evidence.  Would it help make you believe, if I got a team of guys together telling you that Coruscant is real.  I got some buddies that are bored.  I'm sure they will vouch for the theory.

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »
Neptune exists. Anyone can go and look at it with a reasonable pair of binoculars or a small telescope. Galileo saw it and mistook it for a star nearly 400 years ago. This is daft.

I mean, what is the argument here? That Neptune doesn't exist because Uranus's orbit should be irregular in a FE model but not in a RE model?

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »
with decent equipment and a bit of experience you can't mistake a planet with a star. no matter how good your telescope is, a star always appears as a point. a planet appears as a disk.

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 11:08:47 PM »
with decent equipment and a bit of experience you can't mistake a planet with a star. no matter how good your telescope is, a star always appears as a point. a planet appears as a disk.
I have to disagree on the details. Inner planets appear as crescents. Outer planets and stars appear as discs. Planets are easily discerned from stars by their "wandering" motion. (The word, planet, comes from the Greek for wanderer.) 

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 03:15:03 AM »
you have a point there  :)

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »
you have a point there  :)
Thank you for your kindness and understanding.