Continents

• 12 Replies
Continents
« on: June 19, 2006, 06:05:26 PM »
How bout them continents eh?

see how they all join to make one uber continent.

cant work that way on a Flat earth
 am the center of the universe

Continents
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »
A) They do?
B) Why not?

Continents
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »
Quote from: "Unimportant"
A) They do?
B) Why not?

looked at an FE model lately?

the southern parts dont fit together fully

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Continents
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 03:33:44 AM »
Quote from: "Luke_smith64"

This is discussed at length in the "antarctica" thread.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Re: Continents
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 08:05:33 AM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"
Quote from: "Luke_smith64"

This is discussed at length in the "antarctica" thread.

give me a link, and i proved that wrong by the connections of the plates near the southern border in my post

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Continents
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2739

It's discussed a few pages in. Pangea never existed, the continents have been in approximately the same position since the dawn of time.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Continents
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 01:46:15 PM »
luke, may i just point out, you have proved nothing, merely stated it and assumed everyone will accept it, to prove it, you must  100% undoubtable evidence, which, im sorry to say, you do not have, as dogplatter says, what if the continents have forever been in that position?
y intellect matches that of einstein, my philosophical mind outcrafts socrates, and yet, pringles is such a satisfying name

Continents
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 06:09:27 PM »
yea actually we had more people supporting that it had to exist, as it didnt involve dogplatters ludicrous and insane notions of dinosaurs with intercontinental ships, built using powertools and CAD/CAM
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Continents
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2739

It's discussed a few pages in. Pangea never existed, the continents have been in approximately the same position since the dawn of time.

Explain the picture above, and no it is not a conspiracy that fossils are found on opposite continents. And if for some reason you do not beleive dinosaurs existed i have seen models with plants instead of dinosaurs. Best pic i could find sorry its only a southren hemisphere model

Also i have read in more then one source that continents drift even up to the present date it has been documented in the last 50 years.
n Idiot is genius to another Idiot.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

Continents
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »
that picture is cool

i didnt know about all that

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Continents
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 04:03:30 AM »
Quote from: "Binxsy"

Explain the picture above, and no it is not a conspiracy that fossils are found on opposite continents. And if for some reason you do not beleive dinosaurs existed i have seen models with plants instead of dinosaurs. Best pic i could find sorry its only a southren hemisphere model

Also i have read in more then one source that continents drift even up to the present date it has been documented in the last 50 years.

I agree that dinosaur fossils have been discovered in these patterns, and I believe in dinosaurs. In fact, fossil evidence was the crux of my argument in the "antarctica" thread, and your argument is addressed at length. I won't waste space by duplicating it here.

Continents
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 07:55:51 AM »
Well ok someone else above my post said the continents have been in the same position since the begining of time. So do you agree with that even though continental drift is a proven fact.
n Idiot is genius to another Idiot.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Continents
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 08:34:05 AM »
Quote from: "Binxsy"
Well ok someone else above my post said the continents have been in the same position since the begining of time. So do you agree with that even though continental drift is a proven fact.

I said that about continents. The Earth being round is a "proven fact" too, all that rhetoric means is that it's accepted by dupes of the conspiracy.