Why should we believe the unobservable conspiracy

• 73 Replies
Why should we believe the unobservable conspiracy
« on: January 24, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »
The FE:rs claim that we should not believe the unobservable claims that NASA has for example launched robots to mars.

But then why should we believe the unobservable claims that NASA is part a huge extremely complex conspiracy of all the countries with space programs and for example have secret bases where they land their spaceshutles after the fake space launches.

?

grogberries

• I am large! I contain multitudes!
Re: Why should we believe the unobservable conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 02:55:55 AM »
If nasa were correct, then the earth would be round. Clearly, then, they are not being truthful and are lying. This is why.
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 03:01:37 AM »
If nasa were correct, then the earth would be round. Clearly, then, they are not being truthful and are lying. This is why.

But again the claims used to proof this are unobservable. We can't for example see the unobservable gears in the sky we can only see the stars supposedly attached to them.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 03:20:03 AM »
The FE:rs claim that we should not believe the unobservable claims that NASA has for example launched robots to mars.

But then why should we believe the unobservable claims that NASA is part a huge extremely complex conspiracy of all the countries with space programs and for example have secret bases where they land their spaceshutles after the fake space launches.

You think that a lie would be observable?  ???

svenanders

• I'm always right. If you disagree, you're wrong.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 03:24:04 AM »

That's doesn't matter. You shouldn't believe in something that is not observable. Why do you contradict yourself?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 03:25:29 AM »
That's doesn't matter. You shouldn't believe in something that is not observable. Why do you contradict yourself?

I'm not believing or claiming anything. I'm questioning. I'm questioning your claim that NASA has sent men to the moon, robots to mars, and probes to explore the solar system.

So far you've provided absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.

?

grogberries

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 03:27:14 AM »

Walt Whitman says it's okay.

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:28 AM »

I'm not believing or claiming anything.
So you do not believe that NASA is part of a conspiracy?  :o

I'm questioning. I'm questioning your claim that NASA has sent men to the moon, robots to mars, and probes to explore the solar system.

I have not claimed anything in this thread. I you are referring some previous threads the answer is that yes we have provided evidence for our claims.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:34:28 AM by jargo »

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 03:29:05 AM »

So why should we believe that?  ???
Can you give us any good reason why should we believe the NASA conspiracy?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:49:24 AM by jargo »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 06:14:14 AM »

I'm not believing anything about NASA's claims until confirmed empirically.

I have not claimed anything in this thread. I you are referring some previous threads the answer is that yes we have provided evidence for our claims.

Really, where did you provide evidence that NASA sent men to the moon, robots to mars, and probes to explore the solar system?   ???

Can you give us any good reason why should we believe the NASA conspiracy?

Hey. I'm the one asking the questions here. I'm the skeptic. You need to prove your claim that NASA really sent rocket ships into space. Where's the proof?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 06:31:44 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 06:37:17 AM »

Nope. I don't believe anything about NASA's claims until confirmed empirically.

That would also mean that you are not sure if earth is flat :o.

Really, where did you provide evidence that NASA sent men to the moon, robots to mars, and probes to explore the solar system?   ???

We have provided you proof of the exictence of the ISS. But that debate belongs to a different thread.

Hey. I'm the one asking the questions here. I'm the skeptic. You need to prove your claim that NASA really sent rocket ships into space. Where's the proof?

I have not claimed that in this thread. I was just asking one good reason to believe the existence of huge global conspiracy.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 06:55:18 AM by jargo »

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 08:08:31 AM »

You have claimed lots of stuff Tom.

You have claimed that there is a large array of psuedolites in the atmosphere sending false satellite signals, you have claimed that there is some sort of projection system that magically projects satellites up in the sky, and you have also claimed that there is a large array of towers that act as GPS signals.

You are hardly a skeptic Tom, in fact you have claimed a lot of stuff that is unobservable. One again you prove to be the opposite of Zetetic.

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

I'm not believing or claiming anything. I'm questioning. I'm questioning your claim that NASA has sent men to the moon, robots to mars, and probes to explore the solar system.

Tom what exactly would constitute evidence for you. This a totally serious question please make explicit the criteria you use to evaluate the plausibility of evidence so that we can provide some that meets your standards

A curious
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 05:23:05 PM »

You have claimed that there is a large array of psuedolites in the atmosphere sending false satellite signals, you have claimed that there is some sort of projection system that magically projects satellites up in the sky, and you have also claimed that there is a large array of towers that act as GPS signals.

You are hardly a skeptic Tom, in fact you have claimed a lot of stuff that is unobservable. One again you prove to be the opposite of Zetetic.

I've never claimed to know where those signals are coming from. I've just provided possibilities when asked. The signals could be originating from an entirely different technology for all I know.

The only person claiming to know anything is you. You're the one with the claims. You're the one coming here and claiming that space ships and satellites exist. The burden is on you to prove those claims. I'm the skeptic. I question and seek  by inquiry. The only person needing to prove anything here is you.

So where's the proof?

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

I've never claimed to know where those signals are coming from. I've just provided possibilities when asked. The signals could be originating from an entirely different technology for all I know.

The only person claiming to know anything is you. You're the one with the claims. You're the one coming here and claiming that space ships and satellites exist. The burden is on you to prove those claims. I'm the skeptic. I question and seek  by inquiry. The only person needing to prove anything here is you.

So where's the proof?

So you aren't claiming the earth to be flat?
The Earth is Round.

?

zork

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 05:46:33 PM »

If there is no claim or belief in NASA or government conspiracy then please, take that stuff out of FAQ. Or rephrase it so that it doesn't seem as a claim or belief. Right now you claim with your site's FAQ that there IS conspiracy.

Q: "Why do the all the world governments say the Earth is round?"

A: There exists a conspiracy among world governments claiming to have space programs and has disseminated the lie to the other governments, the media and the general public. The conspiracy hides the Earth's true shape from us for unknown objectives.

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos can be faked using simple imaging software.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
Still no evidence for your science fiction claims guys?

?

zork

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »
 And still no evidence for your science fiction claims? And don't refer do your FE literature because I can refer you to any science library which has hundred times more literature about round earth.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »
Still no evidence for your science fiction claims guys?

Tom what exactly would constitute evidence for you. This a totally serious question please make explicit the criteria you use to evaluate the plausibility of evidence so that we can provide some that meets your standards

A curious
Cinlef

A repetitive
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »
And still no evidence for your science fiction claims? And don't refer do your FE literature because I can refer you to any science library which has hundred times more literature about round earth.

You know where to find my evidence. Which piece of your literature proves through independent experiment that the earth is a globe?

A curious
Cinlef

A peer review of the existence of NASA's space machines and technological claims would be a start.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 06:48:59 PM by cbarnett97 »
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »
you asked for evidence that it happened so there you go now either shut up or show some evidence of your own that it did not happen
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »
you asked for evidence that it happened so there you go now either shut up or show some evidence of your own that it did not happen

You haven't shown any verification of NASA's claims. You just gave us the material you're supposed to be proving and verifying.

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

You haven't shown any verification of NASA's claims. You just gave us the material you're supposed to be proving and verifying.
It looked pretty conclusive to me so where is that evidence of yours that what we saw never happened

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »
It looked pretty conclusive to me so where is that evidence of yours that what we saw never happened

I've already demonstrated that the Apollo missions were staged:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=26006.0

I haven't seen anything from you to demonstrate that they actually happened.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:11:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

grogberries

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
Tom, I gave a pretty good reason why those photographs behaved like they did. I don't think you can use that as proper evidence now.
Think hard. Think Flat.

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

I've already demonstrated that the Apollo missions were staged:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=26006.0

I haven't seen anything from you to demonstrate that they actually happened.
and that has been refuted many times over so where is some new evidence

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
Tom, I gave a pretty good reason why those photographs behaved like they did. I don't think you can use that as proper evidence now.

What reason did you give to cause the sun to look exactly like a spotlight? Some odd distortion in the camera film which manifests in perfect doughnut shapes?  ::)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:29:42 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

What reason did you give to cause the sun to look exactly like a spotlight? Some odd distortion in the camera film which manifests in perfect doughnut shapes?  ::)
I thought that the sun was a spotlight ::)