Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2010, 02:21:20 AM »
Okay, let me accept (for the sake of argument, though I still disagree) that the video I showed you was forged by the Soviets.
Explain 2 things to me:

1. How did independant sources all over the world register the bomb exploding? (Keep in mind that the test was secret, so they were not warned)

2. How do you explain that the flash of the explosion was visible up to 1.000 km away?

Answers. You have them?

1.  You made a claim, didn't back it up with anything.

2.  You made a claim, didn't back it up with anything.

Where are these accounts you speak of?

A perfect! You just said that you respect wikipedia as a source for information in another thread. So, I'll use that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

"The seismic shock created by the detonation was measurable even on its third passage around the Earth. Its seismic body wave magnitude was about 5 to 5.25."

"The explosion could be seen and felt in Finland, breaking windows there and in Canada."

There we go!

It's actually pretty funny that someone demands proof after pretty much saying that the only thing they provide is: "Evil goverment! They lie! Don't you see?"

So, now it's your turn. Show me something to back up your claims.

« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2010, 02:35:58 AM »
Okay, let me accept (for the sake of argument, though I still disagree) that the video I showed you was forged by the Soviets.
Explain 2 things to me:

1. How did independant sources all over the world register the bomb exploding? (Keep in mind that the test was secret, so they were not warned)

2. How do you explain that the flash of the explosion was visible up to 1.000 km away?

Answers. You have them?

1.  You made a claim, didn't back it up with anything.

2.  You made a claim, didn't back it up with anything.

Where are these accounts you speak of?

A perfect! You just said that you respect wikipedia as a source for information in another thread. So, I'll use that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

"The seismic shock created by the detonation was measurable even on its third passage around the Earth. Its seismic body wave magnitude was about 5 to 5.25."

"The explosion could be seen and felt in Finland, breaking windows there and in Canada."

There we go!

It's actually pretty funny that someone demands proof after pretty much saying that the only thing they provide is: "Evil goverment! They lie! Don't you see?"

So, now it's your turn. Show me something to back up your claims.
I'm not making the claim...per se...that the bombs don't exist.  I'm saying there is good potential that they don't so I choose to believe they don't.
All those things I said about the Japanese are true, but I don't think this was the point your were getting at.

"The explosion could be seen and felt in Finland[citation needed] , breaking windows there and in Canada.[citation needed]"  lol.  Well...there goes the witness accounts, lol.  I haven't seen anything other wise.

The references to the seismic evidence are third hand accounts of third hand accounts.
I want to know who said these things, and I want to see the data.
Otherwise, it's just yellow journalism.
If the New York Times says that a seismic observatory in New Zealand detected 5.5 on the scale, who can refute that 40 years ago?  By the time they do, the info is out of the public eye, and we're on to the next big development.
All 'Nuclear Powers' have a vested interest in validating each other's claims. 
Books don't lie...the people that write them do.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2010, 03:18:52 AM »
Quote from: Mizzle
All 'Nuclear Powers' have a vested interest in validating each other's claims.

Good point.  I don't know why I didn't think of that as it is rather obvious.  The deception is maintained by so-called nuclear powered governments who when talking about this and certain other subjects seem to use rhetoric which means things other than what is understood by most people.   

I have mentioned Noam Chomsky's book 'Necessary Illusions:  Thought Control in Democratic Societies' and especially Walter Bowart's 'Operation Mind Control' (especially the 1994 greatly expanded edition) as volumes which provide approaches which could lead to a fuller understanding of the phenomena of this myth and its purpose.

My thread on this topic:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11293.0

Also, levee (aka sandokhan) has posted some valuable information pertaining to this modern myth.

« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2010, 03:27:29 AM »
That was a great post.  I book marked to so I can potentially investigate this report as you claim.  I'm very interested in the subject.

I don't have any proof of foul play, but I feel all the right pieces are there.
Like I said before, it's completely amazing how fast we went from concept to strategic (some say tactical, I say strategic) deployment of the bombs.  Just a few years times from concept to weapon.
If you could discover the enrichment process and enrich uranium this quickly, why hasn't every relatively modern country in the world done so.  We did it in just a couple years, surely 60 years has been enough to play catch up.  Yet, Iran hasn't done it yet, and they've be (purportedly) working on it for years.
I think the US, UK, et al governments don't want Iran to find out the damn bombs are fake, lol.
Iran's the only country in the world with enough balls to call bullshit.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2010, 05:12:35 AM »
Quote from: 17 November
The deception is maintained by so-called nuclear powered governments who when talking about this and certain other subjects seem to use rhetoric which means things other than what is understood by most people.

Some persons who have survived, escaped, and recovered from intensive CIA thought control programming such as Candy Jones, Cathy O'Brien, or Sue Ford reveal that high level politicians (including for example US presidents), financiers, and their associates within certain clearly defined but secret and discreet social circles use a common language of thought control triggers with these unfortunate individuals in order for them to do any number of things including delivering verbatim top secret messages, performing sex acts, or whatever they are told to do. 

Candy Jones
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones

Sue Ford (Brice Taylor)
http://www.whale.to/b/taylor.html

Cathy O'Brien
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/02/280183.shtml

Operation Mind Control (Original 1978 Edition)
By Walter Bowart
http://www.karlaturner.org/books/Operation_Mind_Control_-_Walter_Bowart.pdf

(The huge 1994 edition of Bowart's book includes a chapter each on Cathy O'Brien and Sue Ford which are synopses of their stories prior to the appearance of their own autobiographies.)

Bearing in mind that the nuclear weapons hoax was nearing full implementation during world war two, it is interesting to note on page 129 of the (above) 1978 edition of 'Operation Mind Control' that Bowart states that OSS (CIA's WWII predesecessor) founder British SOE agent William Stephenson was using mind controlled "zombies" as agents for sensitive missions during the early days of world war two.

"On the KSAN program Candy Jones and Donald Bain
both insisted, despite my own evidence and arguments, the
testimony of Jessica Mitford, and the evidence provided by
two other investigative reporters, that Candy had been only
a human guinea pig used for experimental purposes. The
records of the CIA mind-control project clearly show, however,
that during the 1960s the cryptocracy's mind control
had gone far beyond the experimental stage. On that radio
show, Candy Jones herself revealed that Sir William Stephenson
(A Man Called Intrepid) believed that she was no
guinea pig. She reported that Stephenson wrote her that as
far back as the early days of World War II he had used
zombie agents like her in the service of British Intelligence."

The relevant point here is that a form of communication is used which most people do not recognize or discern or even have any idea about.  With nuclear weapons, most people are led to believe things that are not true because of their television sets or faith in something in which it is patently all to easy to propagate complete falsehoods and have people believe them.  This occurs all the time with politics so it is not much of a stretch to use the same mediums of deception to alter some of peoples' understandings of science and nature.  The major news media are instruments in the service of those who own and control them - they are unfortunately not at the service of truth for the sake of peoples' knowledge.

Quote from: Mizzle
Iran's the only country in the world with enough balls to call bullshit.

This seems likely the case which would only further confirm that the so-called nuclear powers which check each others back are limited to governments or forces allied to the United States.  The old British colonial power fell in the 1940's, but was replaced in India and Pakistan by governments of sahibs (i.e. the south asian version of oreos or uncle toms) who do what they are told in order to stay in power. 

In the case of the alleged nuclear weapons of the USSR, it was pointed out by Tony Cliff (taking Trotskyism to its logical conclusion) in his 1947 book 'State Capitalism in Russia' that Stalinist Russia was absolutely a counter-revolutionary capitalist (as opposed to Marxist) state since at least 1928.  Unlike the true revolutionaries whom he put to death, Stalin was viewed by western capitalists as someone with whom deals could be cut. 

Ralph Epperson wrote a book and produced a DVD documentary on the subject that the USSR never had any nuclear weapons at all - he includes reports of instances of wooden or impressive sized fake missiles installed for the benefit of camera crews. 

http://ralph-epperson.com/#b6

Although deluded into believing that the US has nuclear weapons, Epperson states that "One of the evidences is the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (the INF Treaty) signed in 1989 by Pres. Ronald Reagan and Russian Premier Mikhael Gorbachev.  The Treaty "ELIMINATES" WARHEADS AND MISSILES WITHOUT EITHER NATION BEING ALLOWED TO VERIFY COMPLIANCE that warheads and missiles have been ELIMINATED!"

The whole purpose of this part of this particular arrangement (eliminating warheads) is to eliminate the need to extensively verify the existence of these alleged weapons.  The (bi-lateral) reduction of warheads was a necessary step of deception because it reduces the alleged overall number of so-called nuclear weapons as well as the number of alleged overall places they are stored.  Thus, the United States or the Soviet Union need only maintain the hoax in a very small number of highly and easily controlled military environments.  This is the truth about cold war era US-USSR nuclear weapons reductions talks and agreements - what is presented as the main story is a sham, a lie.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2010, 06:02:05 AM »
Radioactive Danger is False Propaganda

Another aspect of this myth is the danger of alleged nuclear radiation about which mainstream scientists are definitely not in consensus.  

As I mentioned before many men who worked on the first so-called US atomic bombs in the 1940's and were directly exposed to plutonium (widely branded by american scientists and media as the deadliest substance known to man) were shown by a 1980 Financial Times article over thirty years later to be all in perfect health except for two who who had died (one in an auto accident and the other in old age of natural causes).

The false Chernobyl propaganda was blown out of all proportions to reality from the beginning by the same Russian government which pretends it has weapons of mass destruction whose alleged power of explosiveness defy scientific reality and demonstrable fact.

The Truth About Chernobyl is Told
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/chernobyl.html

« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2010, 08:23:43 AM »
Wow...you're in deep, lol.
That's a lot to take in, all very plausible.
You've clearly done a lot of research into this.

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #277 on: April 04, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »
Walter Bowart's 'Operation Mind Control' again came to mind after reading the following post from Science Forums.net:

"I suppose most of you are aware that Col Paul Tibbets, who recently passed away at age 94, was the pilot of the B-29 called Enola Gay said to have dropped the first atom bomb on the City of Hiroshima in August 1945. Ok, lets have a closer look at that story for a moment and see if the good Col was suffering from magnitude dyslexia.

The story says that the B-29 carrying this atom bomb was cruising at an altitude of about 30,000 feet when they dropped the bomb and it is written that the bomb detonated at about 1800 feet above the city of Hiroshima. According to the testimonials of the crew onboard the Enola Gay two seperate shock waves struck them after the bomb went off and the shock was so severe that they thought they were experiencing flack. One report said the shock was spine jarring. Anyways the crew of the plane that dropped this bomb are clear that the plane was rocked good twice. Col Tibbets told his crew that the second shock wave was a reflection from the ground. So far no problem.

I have examined a lot of post bombing photos, aerial or otherwise, of the city of Hiroshima and saw charred trees still standing, streets clear of debris and read reports that the underground piped were barely damaged. I did not see a crater nor did I see the slightest clue that would indicate a shockwave of any kind. I tried to find some historical seismograms that recorded the blast and none exist I am told. So, here's the problem:

How can a plane be violently rocked from a blast 28,000 feet below it while the city only 1800 feet below the blast shows no evidence of a shockwave? I mean, how is this possible? If the blast was sufficient to violently rock a B-29 at 30,000 feet then why were the streets in the city just below the blast not littered with debris, the piping totally obliterated and the ground cratered as if hit by a gargantuan hammer? Are all these people suffering from magnitude dyslexia or is the official record of what happened there untruthful?"

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29808

Bowart explains that during a radio interview in San Francisco in the late 1970's promoting his book, he received a call from a retired Navy Commander who stated that in the late 1960's he led a group of men on a top secret mission in southeast asia.  At first he remembered nothing remarkable about it except that on the way back he caught the flu - the whole group seemed to catch the fluu and spent two weeks in the hospital immediately after the mission was over.  Afterwards, they all returned home with cardboard memories, but after several years he began to have dreams and flashbacks as his memory of what occirred gradually returned.  He indicated that he realized that they had actually crossed the border into China on a mission to assassinate specific local charismatic political leaders, and that he was not proud of any of it.

I do not presently have any direct corroborative evidence with reguard to the unlikely stroy of the Enola Gay crew about two alleged shock waves, but it is worth taking into account.  Bowart does say that the section of society most often vulnerable to be used as guinea pigs for mind control experiments and operations are members of the military.

« Reply #278 on: April 04, 2010, 09:34:29 PM »
Great links and posts.  It's crazy that no one ever bothers to read this kind of information.  Everyone's always like "Of course nukes are real, I saw the video on the TV!"

I know that radiation does make people sick, but I don't think it's the same as particle decay radiation as in plutonium.

parsec

« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »
Great links and posts.  It's crazy that no one ever bothers to read this kind of information.  Everyone's always like "Of course nukes are real, I saw the video on the TV!"
People do not read this (dis)information that 17November posts, since it's an obvious copypasta and does not address the point.

I know that radiation does make people sick, but I don't think it's the same as particle decay radiation as in plutonium.
what are you talking about?

EDIT:
Radioactive Danger is False Propaganda

Another aspect of this myth is the danger of alleged nuclear radiation about which mainstream scientists are definitely not in consensus.  

As I mentioned before many men who worked on the first so-called US atomic bombs in the 1940's and were directly exposed to plutonium (widely branded by american scientists and media as the deadliest substance known to man) were shown by a 1980 Financial Times article over thirty years later to be all in perfect health except for two who who had died (one in an auto accident and the other in old age of natural causes).

If you are so certain in your claims, would you care to repeat the experiment for us?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 11:52:12 PM by parsec »

« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2010, 12:30:27 AM »

Gamma rays vs alpha rays.  Plutonium releases alpha particles, and it's held that while exposure to intense beams of Gamma rays are toxic, alpha particles are not.

parsec

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2010, 05:08:59 AM »

Gamma rays vs alpha rays.  Plutonium releases alpha particles, and it's held that while exposure to intense beams of Gamma rays are toxic, alpha particles are not.
Try swallowing some plutonium and report back, please.

« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2010, 06:52:29 AM »
Alright, I'll go ahead and just bite into this topic then. The explosion in Hiroshima was seen by nearby villages and even military/Japanese governmental workers, the damage done by the bombs wasn't of burning, (Although some buildings were burnt or on fire of course.) many stone structures were destroyed or crash down, a fire explosion wouldn't have caused as nearly much destruction as was caused. Not to mention for a fire bombing or for as many bombs as their would have needed to been to cause this damage there would have needed to be far more then one plane. And proof that there WAS one plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi#Nagasaki_bombing

The man survived two bombs and died from cancer. (I believe the cancer was caused by the very radiation he was exposed to from the bombs..)

Not to mention why would Japan agree to show themselves as weaklings and say they got destroyed by atomic bombs? I mean after all if Japan would have proof they were fake (which they obviously would have had) then they would have gladly said they were. Not to mention there would be far more wars if atomic bombs didnt exist, many governments today are -afraid- of starting wars because the threat of a nuclear holocaust. The very thing this fake nuke conspiracy is built on which is the fear of the public masses would strike as much fear into the governments if they were real.

And why would every other country in the world that despised us at the time want to give America the chance to so called have the first 'fake' Nuke and not themselves? Even today America is known to have the most 'fake' bombs then any other.
That would be a simulation of the fabric of space-time bending back upon itself

The Question1

• Your logic is inferior to my logic.
« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »
Ask the survivors,and eyewitnesses if Nukes exist ::).
People can deny anything apparently,never thought nuclear weapons would be one.

« Reply #284 on: April 06, 2010, 04:15:19 AM »
You ask the survivors.
There don't have to be any survivors in fact.  All it would take are a few journalists that 'went' there to fabricate a story.
What villagers saw the plane and explosions?  A handful of people that probably don't exist, that's who.

You need to think about the possibility in the light of conspiracy.
If you can link to eye witness accounts of verifiable people, not affiliated with the US Government, then we've got something.  Until then, all the accounts are make-believe propaganda.

Why don't I believe they exist?  Outside of TV and movies, I've seen absolutely zero evidence to their existence.  I don't just mean I personally haven't seen them, I'm talking about scientific data and reports which don't exist.

The Question1

« Reply #285 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »
What do you mean no evidence?Doesn't Nuclear power work the same way?
Isn't the radioactive surviovors proof enough?
Otherwise i don't see why the japannesse would stop,or not call them out.

« Reply #286 on: April 06, 2010, 07:52:18 PM »
Call whom out?  Radioactive survivors?  Where are all these people?  Where are you getting this info from?

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #287 on: April 06, 2010, 08:19:56 PM »
That video was rather dumb. I don't hate much openly, but I found that to be quite stupid.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

Pete

• I believe that the earth is round
« Reply #288 on: April 06, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »
You need to think about the possibility in the light of conspiracy.
If you can link to eye witness accounts of verifiable people, not affiliated with the US Government, then we've got something.  Until then, all the accounts are make-believe propaganda.

Durrrrrrr, how about the Imperial Court of Japan? http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/71.pdf http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/63.pdf http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/62.pdf http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/61.pdf

Why don't I believe they exist?

Because you aren't terribly bright?

Outside of TV and movies, I've seen absolutely zero evidence to their existence.

See above links.

I don't just mean I personally haven't seen them, I'm talking about scientific data and reports which don't exist.

You don't think it exists because you never bothered to use Google  ::)

http://www7.nationalacademies.org/archives/ABCC_GeneralReport1947.html

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 08:03:11 PM by Pete »

« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
Absolutely none of those links directed me to 'eyewitness accounts' that so many people talk about in this thread.  Where are all the seismic readings?  Where are all the survivors?
There is one reference to the term 'eyewitness account,' in the 4th link, but it seems to be referencing some eyewitness account that is not cited whatsoever.  In fact, other than that it actually says 'eyewitness account' there is nothing resembling an eye witness's account.
I want to see all the 'independent agency' reports that people claim as evidence, even though they haven't seen it themselves.

When someone starts linking to this NON-US-GOVERNMENT affiliated 'independent' 'evidence,' I'll buy into it.  As of yet, nothing has been substantiated.

The Question1

« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »
Call whom out?  Radioactive survivors?  Where are all these people?  Where are you getting this info from?
Obviously the americans,i mean if it didn't happen than the survivors surely would have said something right?
The people registered with the japanesse government as survivors of the bombs.

?

Deceiver

• The grant money made me do it.
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »
This topic is nothing like Flat earth -- speculating to get your brain thinking is generally a good thing -- but this is a completely different matter. Downplaying any sort of human suffering is taking it way too far.

Seriously folks, go watch a documentary or two. Most of them even have credits at the end if you want references. If you can watch the tens or hundreds of traumatized and victimized hiroshima/nagasaki witnesses retell their story, and still call it a bald faced lie, then there is no amount of pity that any of us can express towards you. There is no mistaking a nuclear bomb for a massive firebomb raid. Sorry folks.

On a less serious note, if you go get a Geiger counter and visit sites that were bombed in the past or recently you'll find your evidence. Even the older sites still have residual level of radiation.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:03:22 PM by Deceiver »

« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »
What people registered with the japanese government?  Where do you get this information?  That's what I'm trying to figure out here.  There's a whole lot of tale-telling, and nothing to back it up.

What documentaries?  Clearly, you've seen them, so what are they, and what are these references that you know of?

I'm still waiting for someone to produce the eye witness accounts.  If everyone is so sure as to their existence, then it shouldn't be hard to remember where you found this information.

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2010, 08:20:43 PM »
Here's a question - why would our government invent the existance of a nuclear bomb? Why would we not throw away the farce when the Soviets got the bomb? Why would the Japanese go along with it? Why would we allow a fake weapon to become a bargaining chip for rogue nations.... such as North Korea?

As for survivors - http://www.web.net/~cnanw/setsukostory.htm

Seriously - if you grew up anywhere except under a rock.... and you think nukes are nonexistant (and would then mean that governments had encountered eachother in deadly arms races, political showdowns, and wars for no real reason) probably nothing less than actually subjecting you to a nuclear blast would convince you otherwise.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Deceiver

« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
What people registered with the japanese government?  Where do you get this information?  That's what I'm trying to figure out here.  There's a whole lot of tale-telling, and nothing to back it up.

What documentaries?  Clearly, you've seen them, so what are they, and what are these references that you know of?

I'm still waiting for someone to produce the eye witness accounts.  If everyone is so sure as to their existence, then it shouldn't be hard to remember where you found this information.

I'll assume you're not a troll and actually do live under a rock.

Japan is at least 95pct native, you want me to procure a non-Japanese citizen with sufficient memory that they can retell every last detail from the blast site of a bomb that detonated over 60 years ago, just to get rid of bias which for you will always exist? Shall I bring him or her in person? Show you their papers to prove that they do not work for the government followed by a genealogy report to demonstrate that no relatives living or dead within the 100 years had Conspiracy motives? Your request is completely insane Mizzle! Unless it supports your ideology, this forum has made it abundently clear that articles, peer reviewed articles with documented experiments, photographs, videos, eye-witness accounts, none are fair game when it comes to proving anything.

So as I said, get yourself a Geiger counter and visit the places yourself. Snap... those were made by scientists who have a vested interest in nuclear physics -- can't use devices that promote the conspiracy!

Do an amazon.com search, I'm sure you can find at least a handful of documentaries on WWII. Even the history channel on cable television here in the states show WWII footage constantly. If you ever bothered to watch a documentary, you might notice that when people interview witnesses, they usually have names, and quotes from people are referenced as well. In fact any sort of footage or visual or whatever must be cited if it isn't first hand.

EDIT: here's a few for starters

Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII: A Tale of Two Cities (1946) [DVD] - Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima Nagasaki Aftermath Including Ground Zero & Bomb Victims (DVD - 2008)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=wwii+hiroshima&x=13&y=23

History -- Man, Moment, Machine: Ultimate Weapon: Oppenheimer and the Atomic Bomb
http://www.amazon.com/History-Man-Moment-Machine-Oppenheimer/dp/B002GYWCF4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1270698117&sr=1-4

World War II in Japan Documentary and Newsreel Film Library 2 Dvds- Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Japanese Internment, Historic Battles
http://www.amazon.com/Documentary-Newsreel-Hiroshima-Nagasaki-Internment/dp/B000NL8PMG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1270698117&sr=1-5
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:50:01 PM by Deceiver »

« Reply #295 on: April 07, 2010, 08:47:43 PM »
You do the damned amazon search, it's your side of the discussion.  I'm dying to know where exactly you're getting your 'evidence' from. 

From the link, which is the first account anyone has bothered to link to:
"In contrast, however, the Occupation authorities imposed psycho-social political oppression on Hiroshima and Nagasaki survivors. For example, within days of Japan’s formal surrender they introduced a Press Code in Japan. This permitted reporting on the technological triumph of the atomic bomb by the US but censored anything that might be considered to be criticism of the United States. The occupation authorities confiscated diaries, poems, photographs, movie film, medical specimens, slides for microscopes and doctors’ records on the treatment of radiation, some 32,000 items in all. Autopsies by Japanese doctors had to be done secretly in primitive conditions and the results passed from hand to hand under threat of prosecution. Because of this politically hostile milieu, survivors were deprived of the normal and needed grieving process following their massive trauma and had to repress their suffering in silence and isolation."
According to convential 'knowledge,' this person should have:
a) Been killed from the shockwave almost immediately.
b) Died in the resulting firestorm almost immediately.
c) Died from radiation posioning almost immediately.
She accounts that she was about a mile from ground zero.  Well within the instant/near instant death range of the bomb.

?

Deceiver

« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2010, 08:51:12 PM »
I edited my post a while back, but right there are some links for you.

?

Deceiver

« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2010, 08:53:31 PM »
You do the damned amazon search, it's your side of the discussion.  I'm dying to know where exactly you're getting your 'evidence' from. 

From the link, which is the first account anyone has bothered to link to:
"In contrast, however, the Occupation authorities imposed psycho-social political oppression on Hiroshima and Nagasaki survivors. For example, within days of Japan’s formal surrender they introduced a Press Code in Japan. This permitted reporting on the technological triumph of the atomic bomb by the US but censored anything that might be considered to be criticism of the United States. The occupation authorities confiscated diaries, poems, photographs, movie film, medical specimens, slides for microscopes and doctors’ records on the treatment of radiation, some 32,000 items in all. Autopsies by Japanese doctors had to be done secretly in primitive conditions and the results passed from hand to hand under threat of prosecution. Because of this politically hostile milieu, survivors were deprived of the normal and needed grieving process following their massive trauma and had to repress their suffering in silence and isolation."
According to convential 'knowledge,' this person should have:
a) Been killed from the shockwave almost immediately.
b) Died in the resulting firestorm almost immediately.
c) Died from radiation posioning almost immediately.
She accounts that she was about a mile from ground zero.  Well within the instant/near instant death range of the bomb.

Your conventional knowledge assumes that the entire area was affected equally. Bombs aren't pretty, even nuclear bombs are susceptible to sloppy and inconsistent damage.

For more detail, here's a link to a blast report done by PBS. An excerpt follows.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/sfeature/1mtblast.html
The fission bomb detonated over Hiroshima had an explosive blast equivalent to 12,500 tons of TNT. A 1 megaton hydrogen bomb, hypothetically detonated on the earth's surface, has about 80 times the blast power of that 1945 explosion.

Radius of destructive circle: 1.7 miles
12 pounds per square inch

At the center lies a crater 200 feet deep and 1000 feet in diameter. The rim of this crater is 1,000 feet wide and is composed of highly radioactive soil and debris. Nothing recognizable remains within about 3,200 feet (0.6 miles) from the center, except, perhaps, the remains of some buildings' foundations. At 1.7 miles, only some of the strongest buildings -- those made of reinforced, poured concrete -- are still standing. Ninety-eight percent of the population in this area are dead.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:00:57 PM by Deceiver »

« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »
She claimed she was 'inside the mushroom cloud.'  The radiation poisioning alone should have been very much more than enough.
I've seen plenty of film from WWII.  Do these documentaries include interviews of survivors at the time?

?

Deceiver

« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2010, 09:10:14 PM »
She claimed she was 'inside the mushroom cloud.'  The radiation poisioning alone should have been very much more than enough.
I've seen plenty of film from WWII.  Do these documentaries include interviews of survivors at the time?

I'll be nice here and not demand that you unequivically prove how much radiation she was exposed to in her precise spot along with figures as to how much radiation is necessary to kill someone over x amount of time.

For many people, the radiation poisoning was enough. For many people, the heat blast was enough. In fact, for many people, the trauma was enough. That does not discount her survival; she is incredibly fortunate to be alive.

I'm not going to preview these movies for you. The obvious answer is yes -- who else are they going to use as eye witnesses, President Truman and leprechauns?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:12:00 PM by Deceiver »