Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1237 Replies

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1230 on: September 08, 2020, 09:27:48 AM »
Itís in the ground. There were attempts to clean it up. You wouldnít care but others donít want to walk a trail on ground that was once watered with plutonium.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1231 on: September 08, 2020, 09:39:35 AM »
Itís in the ground. There were attempts to clean it up. You wouldnít care but others donít want to walk a trail on ground that was once watered with plutonium.

?? Watered with plutonium in the ground? But it is a metal. Used as fuel in WMDs put together at Los Alamos. Solid, plutonium metal cannot hurt anything.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #1232 on: September 08, 2020, 09:39:37 AM »

You have no problems drinking water laced with lead though  ???
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

Heiwa

« Reply #1233 on: September 08, 2020, 09:51:27 AM »
This plutonium contamination of the Colorado ground is strange. Plutonium metal was top secret until 1952 and I don't know any private company handling it. It is not traded anywhere. Only USA needs it to build A-Bombs. That do not work. And then a company gets hold of it and ... spills it on the floor ... so it contaminates the ground ... and becomes a problem. I wonder what idiot made up this BS?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1234 on: September 08, 2020, 10:33:38 AM »
This plutonium contamination of the Colorado ground is strange. Plutonium metal was top secret until 1952 and I don't know any private company handling it. It is not traded anywhere. Only USA needs it to build A-Bombs. That do not work. And then a company gets hold of it and ... spills it on the floor ... so it contaminates the ground ... and becomes a problem.

Ok.

I wonder what idiot made up this BS?

That would be you.  ;D

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #1235 on: September 08, 2020, 10:49:07 AM »

?? Watered with plutonium in the ground? But it is a metal. Used as fuel in WMDs put together at Los Alamos. Solid, plutonium metal cannot hurt anything.
Yes water with metal. They also used to cast in concrete but they didnít always get it right so the blocks would fall apart. Ultimately though all the grand jury paperwork was lost/hidden so we will never really know what happened. We are just left with people who die of cancer.

All of which is real, despite what you say.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Stash

« Reply #1236 on: September 08, 2020, 04:25:46 PM »

The flashes in Japan were seen by paid witnesses part of the show. Same with 911 footage and survivors. The planes are flying too fast in the videos and the collisions with the walls are not realistic = fake footage (all of it). Easy to spread via media and Internet. The survivors? All paid actors part of the show. Please grow up!

What's your evidence, for example, for paid actors?
The case has still not been heard in a law court.

What 'case'?

Some alleged perpetrators are still in jail at Gitmo, US naval base, awaiting trial.

Who?

But some perpetrators have been released and all suggest they were tortured after being arrested to say things that never happened.

Who? And who said they were tortured to say things that didn't happen?

Where's your evidence that the passengers on the flights were paid actors?

Heiwa

« Reply #1237 on: September 08, 2020, 09:29:17 PM »

The flashes in Japan were seen by paid witnesses part of the show. Same with 911 footage and survivors. The planes are flying too fast in the videos and the collisions with the walls are not realistic = fake footage (all of it). Easy to spread via media and Internet. The survivors? All paid actors part of the show. Please grow up!

What's your evidence, for example, for paid actors?
The case has still not been heard in a law court.

What 'case'?

Some alleged perpetrators are still in jail at Gitmo, US naval base, awaiting trial.

Who?

But some perpetrators have been released and all suggest they were tortured after being arrested to say things that never happened.

Who? And who said they were tortured to say things that didn't happen?

Where's your evidence that the passengers on the flights were paid actors?

The '911 case' is still not solved. Of course GWB said Usama Bin Laden, UBL, did it and Obama murdered UBL, but UBL always insisted he was innocent. 100's of suspected 911 'terrorists' have been jailed at Gitmo and elswhere. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/nist.htm