Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1200 on: September 05, 2020, 08:16:15 AM »
I like being a nuke believer. It shows I understand physics.
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
Nuclear bomb plants and radiation poison are also just propaganda. The only nuclear bomb plants I know about are the ones at Los Alamos, NM, and Amarillo, TX, and they are both pure bullshit. Nobody worked there.

Evidence?
According https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb >4000 B61 bombs have been built at Los Alamos, NM, since 1963 but when I went to have a look nobody had heard about it. Not even FBI! There isn't even a good restaurant at Los Alamos. It seems the town if full retarded retired PhDs. Imagine transporting all this uranium 235 up there to fill the bombs and then transporting the bombs all over the world.

- When and why did you go to Los Alamos?
- Did you just wander around asking random people if they build nuclear weapons there? If so, that's rather odd.
- How and why were you talking to the FBI? What did you ask them and what did you expect their answers to be?

It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis - http://www.heiwaco.com/pouf.htm . The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz. So I went to Los Alamos for a look at the nuke factories and the plutonium on the ground.  Awful place. Didn't find much of interest there.

I don't know how you define "success". But from looking at Dave Thomas' comments, the organizer of the event you attended and the founder of the skeptical group, New Mexicans for Science and Reason, you're considered a footnote as being a part of the "noplaner" faction within 911 Truthers. Meaning you are one of the nutjob conspiracy theorists who doesn't believe planes were even involved in 911. So if you consider that a success, then well so be it. But otherwise, the group you spoke to rebutted and debunked all of your conspiracy notions. Maybe that's success to you.
?? You can fly as many planes you like into tops of skyscrapers and nothing will happen to the intact bottom. The top cannot crush the bottom. The bottom keeps the top in place.
You can of course drop the top on the bottom and ... the top bounces!
Dave Thomas performed this test himself by jumping on his bathroom scale. The scale just recorded his weight. No collapse.
Poor Dave Thomas. He was really worried that FBI would arrest (and torture?) him for inviting me to tell his PhD science and reason friends about gravity forces and structural design.
So after the meeting I went out alone in the night and met a bloody man. I wondered what was wrong with him and he said he had injured himself and thus visited the hospital nearby for treatment and ... had been kicked out! He had forgotten to bring the money! Poor sod. No treatment.
Albuquerque is a strange place with 50 streets North South and 50 avenues West East directions in the desert with houses or what you can call them in between. And a railway station. And some air force bases and a nuclear bomb museum. The FBI office was at one end surrounded by barbed wire and looked like a concentration camp. And only one good restaurant. It was French! The other one was Texmex and served things better forgotten. So I dined at the French one. Oysters had been flown in from Boston for me so I ate most of them. A couple at the next table wondered what oysters were and ordered one oyster each.  It also had a good wine cellar. I wonder how this restaurant survive?

Heiwa

« Reply #1201 on: September 05, 2020, 08:22:02 AM »
It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis. The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz.
Why would you assume that? ???
Only stupid PhDs build nukes and rockets. And Los Alamos was full of them.
Why would nuclear PhDs from Los Alamos go to your speech on structural design and damage analysis in Albuquerque?
I have no idea. Maybe they lived nearby? I didn't meet much people at Albuquerque. They were all driving around in their cars. I just passed by. Actually the reason for my visit to New Mexico was to visit some art galleries at Santa Fe.
Do you like art?

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1202 on: September 05, 2020, 09:00:59 AM »
Can you prove that atoms even exist?

I understand that Pierre Duhem was a prominent chemist of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries whose book ‘The Aim and Structure of Physical Theory’ says that although atoms do not exist, theoretical models about the interaction of elements such as the periodic table can be useful to a limited extent.

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Aim_and_Structure_of_Physical_Theory.html?id=5mVPK7QBdTkC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

I should say that a French priest who was particularly interested in science named Stanley Jaki wrote a sympathetic biography of Duhem that delves into the contentious issues of late nineteenth century science and which I perceive could prove more insightful to read for an appreciation of an overview of the history of physics before reading books by Duhem himself.

‘Uneasy Genius:
The Life and Work of Pierre Duhem’
By Stanley Jaki

https://books.google.com/books/about/Uneasy_Genius_The_Life_And_Work_Of_Pierr.html?id=qXDwCAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 09:10:25 AM by 17 November »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1203 on: September 05, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
I like being a nuke believer. It shows I understand physics.
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
Nuclear bomb plants and radiation poison are also just propaganda. The only nuclear bomb plants I know about are the ones at Los Alamos, NM, and Amarillo, TX, and they are both pure bullshit. Nobody worked there.

Evidence?
According https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb >4000 B61 bombs have been built at Los Alamos, NM, since 1963 but when I went to have a look nobody had heard about it. Not even FBI! There isn't even a good restaurant at Los Alamos. It seems the town if full retarded retired PhDs. Imagine transporting all this uranium 235 up there to fill the bombs and then transporting the bombs all over the world.

- When and why did you go to Los Alamos?
- Did you just wander around asking random people if they build nuclear weapons there? If so, that's rather odd.
- How and why were you talking to the FBI? What did you ask them and what did you expect their answers to be?

It was November 2010. I was invited to speak at Albuquerque about structural design and damage analysis - http://www.heiwaco.com/pouf.htm . The meeting was a success. Plenty stupid PhDs were around. I assume some of them also were in the nuke biz. So I went to Los Alamos for a look at the nuke factories and the plutonium on the ground.  Awful place. Didn't find much of interest there.

I don't know how you define "success". But from looking at Dave Thomas' comments, the organizer of the event you attended and the founder of the skeptical group, New Mexicans for Science and Reason, you're considered a footnote as being a part of the "noplaner" faction within 911 Truthers. Meaning you are one of the nutjob conspiracy theorists who doesn't believe planes were even involved in 911. So if you consider that a success, then well so be it. But otherwise, the group you spoke to rebutted and debunked all of your conspiracy notions. Maybe that's success to you.
?? You can fly as many planes you like into tops of skyscrapers and nothing will happen to the intact bottom. The top cannot crush the bottom. The bottom keeps the top in place.
You can of course drop the top on the bottom and ... the top bounces!
Dave Thomas performed this test himself by jumping on his bathroom scale. The scale just recorded his weight. No collapse.
Poor Dave Thomas. He was really worried that FBI would arrest (and torture?) him for inviting me to tell his PhD science and reason friends about gravity forces and structural design.
So after the meeting I went out alone in the night and met a bloody man. I wondered what was wrong with him and he said he had injured himself and thus visited the hospital nearby for treatment and ... had been kicked out! He had forgotten to bring the money! Poor sod. No treatment.
Albuquerque is a strange place with 50 streets North South and 50 avenues West East directions in the desert with houses or what you can call them in between. And a railway station. And some air force bases and a nuclear bomb museum. The FBI office was at one end surrounded by barbed wire and looked like a concentration camp. And only one good restaurant. It was French! The other one was Texmex and served things better forgotten. So I dined at the French one. Oysters had been flown in from Boston for me so I ate most of them. A couple at the next table wondered what oysters were and ordered one oyster each.  It also had a good wine cellar. I wonder how this restaurant survive?

I don't know what the bloody man and oysters and avenues have to do with nuclear weapons. Are you ok? Your response seems a little crazed, demented. You skip your meds?

Anyway, are you a "noplaner"? As in you don't believe airplanes hit the towers?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1204 on: September 05, 2020, 04:49:35 PM »
Heiwa once said if an asteroid from space hit the roof of your house it would bounce off so.....

Where is your office Heiwa? Ill bring my Nespresso machine over and we can enjoy some as we talk about it. (once the Aussie government lifts the ban on us travelling).

Give Nespresso another chance. Don't blame the brand because you had a cheap machine.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1205 on: September 05, 2020, 06:07:47 PM »
Where is your office Heiwa? Ill bring my Nespresso machine over and we can enjoy some as we talk about it. (once the Aussie government lifts the ban on us travelling).
I'm sure that the Australian government would be willing to make an exception and let you leave, as long as you promise not to come back.  :P
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1206 on: September 05, 2020, 10:30:48 PM »

I don't know what the bloody man and oysters and avenues have to do with nuclear weapons. Are you ok? Your response seems a little crazed, demented. You skip your meds?

Somebody asked about my visit to Albuquerque and surroundings, NM, November 2010 which included meeting a bloody man in the street and eating oysters at a French restaurant. I never went to see the famous crater in the desert (the Trinity site) where  US #1 nuke allegedly exploded July 1945 - the area was closed off (and there is no crater).
Yes I am ok. Only med I take is red wine.
Re 911 I am a no planer since day #1. Reason is that you can fly as many planes you like into tops of skyscrapers, which I explained in detail to experts (and FBI) at Albuquerque. It was a good meeting. I enjoyed it. If a plane hits a skyscraper, the floors of the skyscraper slice the plane's body into many bits and there is no FIRE BALL explosion inside the building. The wings would also not enter the skyscraper. They would be knocked off by the external wall and drop to the ground. So all footage of planes landing into skyscrapers is false! The footage of the two towers becoming dust is also false. It looks as if explosions occur at the floors top and bottom, which a plane collision at the top cannot produce.
I also enjoyed the art galleries at Santa Fe (purpose of trip).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:52:41 PM by Heiwa »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1207 on: September 06, 2020, 09:31:01 AM »
But Los Alamos, New Mexico, built >4000 B61 nuclear bombs full of plutonium 1963 onwards. Anyway, plutonium is just a metal that explodes when compressed to double density, if you believe the secrets, so it is not dangerous at all.

Rocky flats milled the plutonium spheres to make the fission bomb that activated the fusion process for thermonuclear bombs, like the B61.

Rocky Flats did not deal with some of their waste properly, thus all the contamination. Also there was a fire that sent some into the air.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #1208 on: September 06, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
But Los Alamos, New Mexico, built >4000 B61 nuclear bombs full of plutonium 1963 onwards. Anyway, plutonium is just a metal that explodes when compressed to double density, if you believe the secrets, so it is not dangerous at all.

Rocky flats milled the plutonium spheres to make the fission bomb that activated the fusion process for thermonuclear bombs, like the B61.

Rocky Flats did not deal with some of their waste properly, thus all the contamination. Also there was a fire that sent some into the air.

Yes, I know about Rocky Flats, outside Denver, Colorado, and its waste. That facility's primary mission was the alleged fabrication of plutonium pits which were then shipped to Los Alamos to be assembled into nuclear weapons. But plutonium metal is not dangerous and no nuclear weapons were ever put together at Los Alamos. So I assume Rocky Flats and its waste were just propaganda. Money, you know!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1209 on: September 06, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »

Yes, I know about Rocky Flats, outside Denver, Colorado, and its waste. That facility's primary mission was the alleged fabrication of plutonium pits which were then shipped to Los Alamos to be assembled into nuclear weapons. But plutonium metal is not dangerous and no nuclear weapons were ever put together at Los Alamos. So I assume Rocky Flats and its waste were just propaganda. Money, you know!

And, as always, you have zero evidence for your claim.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1210 on: September 06, 2020, 11:41:24 AM »

Somebody asked about my visit to Albuquerque and surroundings, NM, November 2010 which included meeting a bloody man in the street and eating oysters at a French restaurant. I never went to see the famous crater in the desert (the Trinity site) where  US #1 nuke allegedly exploded July 1945 - the area was closed off (and there is no crater).
Re 911 I am a no planer since day #1. Reason is that you can fly as many planes you like into tops of skyscrapers, which I explained in detail to experts (and FBI) at Albuquerque. It was a good meeting. I enjoyed it. If a plane hits a skyscraper, the floors of the skyscraper slice the plane's body into many bits and there is no FIRE BALL explosion inside the building. The wings would also not enter the skyscraper. They would be knocked off by the external wall and drop to the ground. So all footage of planes landing into skyscrapers is false! The footage of the two towers becoming dust is also false. It looks as if explosions occur at the floors top and bottom, which a plane collision at the top cannot produce.

Interesting. You are a noplaner. That's why you got kicked out of www.ae911truth.org. Makes sense now. Even those guys won't tolerate noplaners.

Ok, so here's the deal. I lived on the west coast of the US. Tuesday, Sept 11, 2001, I got woken up a little bit before 6 AM by a phonecall. It was a good friend of mine who lived in the West Village at the time in a highrise. I picked up the phone and all she said was "Turn on the fucking TV!" As I was doing so and asking her what was going on, she kept saying, "I don't know...I don't know..." I was staring at the TV seeing the first tower smoking up a storm. She was staring out her window at the towers, I was staring at the towers on CNN. The news was talking about a plane hitting the tower, etc., terrorism hadn't crossed either of our minds. So we kept talking and speculating. I could hear sirens through her phone.
Again, both staring at the towers live, me via TV, she via eyeballs. We both watched the second plane hit. At the same time. I saw the plane on TV. She the plane with her eyes. At the same time.
Countless people saw the plane. There's tons of network as well as amateur footage of the plane.
All the people on the plane(s) are dead.

You can go on and on about the engineering and physics behind the collapses, but you can't be a noplaner without being some kind of deluded lunatic.

Heiwa

« Reply #1211 on: September 06, 2020, 12:21:57 PM »

Interesting. You are a noplaner. That's why you got kicked out of www.ae911truth.org. Makes sense now. Even those guys won't tolerate noplaners.

Ok, so here's the deal. I lived on the west coast of the US. Tuesday, Sept 11, 2001, I got woken up a little bit before 6 AM by a phonecall. It was a good friend of mine who lived in the West Village at the time in a highrise. I picked up the phone and all she said was "Turn on the fucking TV!" As I was doing so and asking her what was going on, she kept saying, "I don't know...I don't know..." I was staring at the TV seeing the first tower smoking up a storm. She was staring out her window at the towers, I was staring at the towers on CNN. The news was talking about a plane hitting the tower, etc., terrorism hadn't crossed either of our minds. So we kept talking and speculating. I could hear sirens through her phone.
Again, both staring at the towers live, me via TV, she via eyeballs. We both watched the second plane hit. At the same time. I saw the plane on TV. She the plane with her eyes. At the same time.
Countless people saw the plane. There's tons of network as well as amateur footage of the plane.

You can go on and on about the engineering and physics behind the collapses, but you can't be a noplaner without being some kind of deluded lunatic.
Well, I was a noplaner 911 2001, when I watched TV at Freiberg i.Sa and I still am one today 2020. I assisted Richard Gage to start AE911 truth a little later after the incidents, but when I told Richard that all footage of planes hitting the WTCs was fakery ... that was the end of my association with AE911 Truth. But of course, Gage agrees with me that the collapses that followed were controlled demolitions. FBI is not happy about it.
No people saw any planes landing into the skyscrapers. But good propaganda created the illusions. Media reported plenty people had seen the planes. You were simply fooled.

« Reply #1212 on: September 06, 2020, 12:24:09 PM »

I witness strikes again
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1213 on: September 06, 2020, 12:58:48 PM »

Well, I was a noplaner 911 2001, when I watched TV at Freiberg i.Sa and I still am one today 2020. I assisted Richard Gage to start AE911 truth a little later after the incidents, but when I told Richard that all footage of planes hitting the WTCs was fakery ... that was the end of my association with AE911 Truth. But of course, Gage agrees with me that the collapses that followed were controlled demolitions. FBI is not happy about it.
No people saw any planes landing into the skyscrapers. But good propaganda created the illusions. Media reported plenty people had seen the planes. You were simply fooled.

Heiwa

« Reply #1214 on: September 06, 2020, 07:40:25 PM »

Yes, it was a great show. But no real planes.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1215 on: September 06, 2020, 07:47:13 PM »

Based upon what evidence?

What were those things with wings flying into the tower(s)? What happened to the people on those flights?

Evidence is required, not just your opinions. I just gave you 18 pieces of evidence, some network and some amateur, all showing the same thing, and you have???

Heiwa

« Reply #1216 on: September 06, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »

What were those things with wings flying into the tower(s)? What happened to the people on those flights?

Evidence is required, not just your opinions. I just gave you 18 pieces of evidence, some network and some amateur, all showing the same thing, and you have???

Please, wake up. The matter is discussed at social media since day #1 of the event. There were no flights!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1217 on: September 07, 2020, 01:26:54 AM »

Please, wake up. The matter is discussed at social media since day #1 of the event. There were no flights!

Wake up to what? Social Media posts? Not really known as the bastion of facts and truth. Not to mention, back then "social media" was just a bunch of usenet bulletin boards. But that's what you base all your conspiracy theories on, Social Media? Explains a lot.

Where did the people on the flights go?

Funny coincidence; Prior to 9/11 I had taken that United flight 93 from Newark to SFO 3 times. And once on a Tuesday.

Heiwa

« Reply #1218 on: September 07, 2020, 02:38:27 AM »

Wake up to what? Social Media posts? Not really known as the bastion of facts and truth. Not to mention, back then "social media" was just a bunch of usenet bulletin boards. But that's what you base all your conspiracy theories on, Social Media? Explains a lot.

Funny coincidence; Prior to 9/11 I had taken that United flight 93 from Newark to SFO 3 times. And once on a Tuesday.
So what?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1219 on: September 07, 2020, 02:41:16 AM »

So what?

Heiwa

« Reply #1220 on: September 07, 2020, 04:53:45 AM »

So what?

They never went!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1221 on: September 07, 2020, 05:04:03 AM »
Can we be certain that aliens have never made a nuclear bomb though? The topic is if they exist. Heiwa says 'No'. But has he checked every corner of the universe? And not just in the present time but in the billions of years preceding now? Because an advanced civilization a billion years ago may have annihilated themselves through nuclear bombs. We cant say that certainly didn't happen because we lack the information to make a definitive claim

But, I mean, you could just look at any of the thousands of detonations that have occurred on this very planet in our very lifetime (well some of our life times) to get your answer as to whether or not they exist

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1222 on: September 07, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »

So what?

They never went!

Wait, so the Widows and Widowers and other friends and family of the passengers all went along with the ruse? And where did the so called passengers go that are supposed to be dead? None have been found alive. What's your evidence for all of those folks still being alive?

Heiwa

« Reply #1223 on: September 07, 2020, 07:19:36 PM »

Wait, so the Widows and Widowers and other friends and family of the passengers all went along with the ruse? And where did the so called passengers go that are supposed to be dead? None have been found alive. What's your evidence for all of those folks still being alive?

It is similar to August 1945 in Japan (topic). Plenty people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki reported having witnessed a FLASH in the sky and everyone below died except some people having witnessed a FLASH in the sky reported in the media, which 75 years later has become History.
But it never happened. No FLASHes in the sky.
Re 911 footage of planes flying at high speeds close to ground, they are all false! Reason? The planes have too high speeds for such low altitudes. And no radars recorded them.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:07:18 PM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1224 on: September 07, 2020, 10:58:11 PM »

It is similar to August 1945 in Japan (topic). Plenty people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki reported having witnessed a FLASH in the sky and everyone below died except some people having witnessed a FLASH in the sky reported in the media, which 75 years later has become History.
Re 911 footage of planes flying at high speeds close to ground, they are all false! Reason? The planes have too high speeds for such low altitudes. And no radars recorded them.

What the flashes in the sky over Japan have to do with 9/11 is irrelevant. 'Flashes' versus actual planes witnessed by millions and caught on camera by Network and amateur video alike all showing the same thing from various angles. Very different than Nagasaki and Hiroshima accounts.

Transponders were turned off so no definitive radar signature could be acquired. Using a 'primary' radar search some of the planes were picked up at various points on regional radar but unidentifiable and would quickly disappear as unexpected flight paths occurred.

What do you mean the planes have too high a speed at low altitudes? They exceeded the FAA regulatory load requirements, but did not exceed the 767 structural capabilities. A big distinction there. One of the planes hit the tower at approximately 540 mph. A 767 max certified speed is 412 mph at sea level. But that doesn't mean you can't fly it faster, especially considering there was no consideration for the equipment, a one way trip. "Certified" doesn't mean capability.

But you're not answering the questions, just avoiding it. Why? The real questions:

The Widows and Widowers and other friends and family of the passengers all went along with the ruse? And where did the so called passengers go that are supposed to be dead? None have been found alive. What's your evidence for all of those folks still being alive?

Heiwa

« Reply #1225 on: September 07, 2020, 11:27:07 PM »

What the flashes in the sky over Japan have to do with 9/11 is irrelevant. 'Flashes' versus actual planes witnessed by millions and caught on camera by Network and amateur video alike all showing the same thing from various angles. Very different than Nagasaki and Hiroshima accounts.

Transponders were turned off so no definitive radar signature could be acquired. Using a 'primary' radar search some of the planes were picked up at various points on regional radar but unidentifiable and would quickly disappear as unexpected flight paths occurred.

What do you mean the planes have too high a speed at low altitudes? They exceeded the FAA regulatory load requirements, but did not exceed the 767 structural capabilities. A big distinction there. One of the planes hit the tower at approximately 540 mph. A 767 max certified speed is 412 mph at sea level. But that doesn't mean you can't fly it faster, especially considering there was no consideration for the equipment, a one way trip. "Certified" doesn't mean capability.

But you're not answering the questions, just avoiding it. Why? The real questions:

The Widows and Widowers and other friends and family of the passengers all went along with the ruse? And where did the so called passengers go that are supposed to be dead? None have been found alive. What's your evidence for all of those folks still being alive?
The flashes in Japan were seen by paid witnesses part of the show. Same with 911 footage and survivors. The planes are flying too fast in the videos and the collisions with the walls are not realistic = fake footage (all of it). Easy to spread via media and Internet. The survivors? All paid actors part of the show. Please grow up!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1226 on: September 08, 2020, 12:14:33 AM »

The flashes in Japan were seen by paid witnesses part of the show. Same with 911 footage and survivors. The planes are flying too fast in the videos and the collisions with the walls are not realistic = fake footage (all of it). Easy to spread via media and Internet. The survivors? All paid actors part of the show. Please grow up!

What's your evidence, for example, for paid actors?

Heiwa

« Reply #1227 on: September 08, 2020, 01:06:04 AM »

What's your evidence, for example, for paid actors?
The case has still not been heard in a law court. Some alleged perpetrators are still in jail at Gitmo, US naval base, awaiting trial. But some perpetrators have been released and all suggest they were tortured after being arrested to say things that never happened.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1228 on: September 08, 2020, 07:20:03 AM »

Incorrect. Plutonium contamination is still a problem. Even though the gov went and opened up some of the land.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #1229 on: September 08, 2020, 07:45:26 AM »

Incorrect. Plutonium contamination is still a problem. Even though the gov went and opened up some of the land.
What kind of plutonium contamination? Plutonium is a metal that rusts if not protected. Just sweep it up and put it in a dry bin.