Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1140 on: August 31, 2020, 09:08:47 AM »
A mysterious virus that is stopped by a face mask and washing hands??

It's only mysterious to someone who wanders around confused by the whole world and doesn't understand how washing your hands prevents the spread of disease.

How do you even function in day to day life with that level or ignorance about simple things like how soap works?  :-\
Topic is what it is and it doesn't go away using soap to wash your hands. I use critical thinking going around. You don't have to be intelligent for it. I just ask for evidence of things.

You need evidence of soap being able to wash stuff off your hands? Seriously.

If you have the ability to use critical thinking I've yet to see any evidence of it.
Well, washing hands may make the hands washed but does it stop, eg, the Corona-19 virus from spreading? As a understand virus in one  body spreads to another body via the skin of the bodies and it doesn't matter if the skin is dirty or clean. The virus just go from one body to another regardless of soap.

Wow.

You do not understand how soap works, do you?

You do realize that 'clean' hands mean they don't have 'stuff' on them and that 'stuff' also includes virus particles?

To simplify to the level of a 2 year old... soap washed the bad viruses off your hands.

How can you not understand how WASHING HANDS works.  You think after you wash your hands they go from virus-covered dirty hands to virus-covered clean hands? Is the idea of 'clean' just some abstract concept to you?

I can't believe I'm trying to explain to a grown man how washing your hands works.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1141 on: August 31, 2020, 10:27:03 AM »

It's only mysterious to someone who wanders around confused by the whole world and doesn't understand how washing your hands prevents the spread of disease.

How do you even function in day to day life with that level or ignorance about simple things like how soap works?  :-\
Topic is what it is and it doesn't go away using soap to wash your hands. I use critical thinking going around. You don't have to be intelligent for it. I just ask for evidence of things.

If you have the ability to use critical thinking I've yet to see any evidence of it.
Well, washing hands may make the hands washed but does it stop, eg, the Corona-19 virus from spreading? As a understand virus in one  body spreads to another body via the skin of the bodies and it doesn't matter if the skin is dirty or clean. The virus just go from one body to another regardless of soap.

Wow.

You do realize that 'clean' hands mean they don't have 'stuff' on them and that 'stuff' also includes virus particles?

To simplify to the level of a 2 year old... soap washed the bad viruses off your hands.

How can you not understand how WASHING HANDS works.  You think after you wash your hands they go from virus-covered dirty hands to virus-covered clean hands? Is the idea of 'clean' just some abstract concept to you?

I can't believe I'm trying to explain to a grown man how washing your hands works.
Soap just cleans the top of what it cleans. It doesn't stop virus from passing.
Do you really think I wash my hands to stop my 5000+ virus to remain with me?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1142 on: August 31, 2020, 10:39:33 AM »

Wow.

You don't think washing viruses off your hands stops you from passing them to other things or people you touch?

You DO understand that if you wash the viruses OFF your hands, you can't pass them on because you washed them off?

This is how washing works.

Heiwa

« Reply #1143 on: August 31, 2020, 10:48:43 AM »

Wow.

You don't think washing viruses off your hands stops you from passing them to other things or people you touch?

You DO understand that if you wash the viruses OFF your hands, you can't pass them on because you washed them off?

Well, but the virus is not on top of your hand. It is deep inside a living cell of your body that is not washed off by soap.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1144 on: August 31, 2020, 10:52:47 AM »

Wow.

Well, but the virus is not on top of your hand. It is deep inside a living cell of your body that is not washed off by soap.

I...

You..

Really.

Ok.

Let me try and explain. The virus inside your body gets out when you cough or sneeze or breathe, and when you touch your face, or cough on your hands you can get the virus... ON YOUR HANDS.

Which then you can give to other people, or contaminate other objects that people touch.

So... lets step though this carefully.

1. Virus is inside you.
2. Virus gets outside.
3. Washing the bad virus off stops it from getting into other people.

Does that make any more sense?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1145 on: August 31, 2020, 11:25:41 AM »
*sigh*  If you are not infected, then washing your hands helps keep the virus on the outside your body from getting inside your body.  If you are infected, then you should be in isolation/quarantine.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1146 on: August 31, 2020, 06:40:23 PM »

Wow.

I...

You..

Really.

Ok.

Let me try and explain. The virus inside your body gets out when you cough or sneeze or breathe, and when you touch your face, or cough on your hands you can get the virus... ON YOUR HANDS.

Which then you can give to other people, or contaminate other objects that people touch.

So... lets step though this carefully.

1. Virus is inside you.
2. Virus gets outside.
3. Washing the bad virus off stops it from getting into other people.

Does that make any more sense?
No.
The virus is always inside a living cell of a human being, living animal or plant. It cannot be washed away there. It is just a small part of the cell and difficult to locate. It spreads from cell to cell and from humans, animals and plants in various ways. No way to stop it and no reason to stop it. Your immune system will handle it. There are 1000's of different virus. I have more than a billion cells in my body with millions of virus of different kinds in them and, good news, I am immune against all of them. I think you mix up virus with bacteria. It is like a nuclear bomb. It doesn't work as fission is not explosive.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1147 on: August 31, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »
The virus is always inside a living cell of a human being, living animal or plant. It cannot be washed away there. It is just a small part of the cell and difficult to locate. It spreads from cell to cell and from humans, animals and plants in various ways. No way to stop it and no reason to stop it. Your immune system will handle it. There are 1000's of different virus. I have more than a billion cells in my body with millions of virus of different kinds in them and, good news, I am immune against all of them. I think you mix up virus with bacteria.
I think that you need to have a long talk with your daughter the doctor about viruses.

Heiwa

« Reply #1148 on: August 31, 2020, 11:40:28 PM »
The virus is always inside a living cell of a human being, living animal or plant. It cannot be washed away there. It is just a small part of the cell and difficult to locate. It spreads from cell to cell and from humans, animals and plants in various ways. No way to stop it and no reason to stop it. Your immune system will handle it. There are 1000's of different virus. I have more than a billion cells in my body with millions of virus of different kinds in them and, good news, I am immune against all of them. I think you mix up virus with bacteria.
I think that you need to have a long talk with your daughter the doctor about viruses.
Well, her specialty is not a mysterious Covid-19 virus invented in China but various pain in legs and arms due to aging and not due to virus. Her hospital (Monaco) cannot even do the virus tests, which are done by outside laboratories. Anyway, the panic is over at Monaco. There was no pandemic here. It was/is a hoax to destroy the economy and disturb social life.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1149 on: September 01, 2020, 05:39:51 AM »
No.
The virus is always inside a living cell of a human being, living animal or plant. It cannot be washed away there. It is just a small part of the cell and difficult to locate. It spreads from cell to cell and from humans, animals and plants in various ways. No way to stop it and no reason to stop it. Your immune system will handle it. There are 1000's of different virus. I have more than a billion cells in my body with millions of virus of different kinds in them and, good news, I am immune against all of them. I think you mix up virus with bacteria. It is like a nuclear bomb. It doesn't work as fission is not explosive.

Ok, so you have clearly demonstrated now that...

1. You don't understand how soap works.
2. You don't understand how washing hands works.
3. You don't understand how disease is transmitted.
4. You don't understand viruses and bacteria.
5. You don't understand how immune systems work.

Your level of ignorance is just mind-boggling for someone of your supposed experience. Every time you reply I think you can't possibly show a lack of understanding any worse than the last reply, and then you go and do it anyway.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1150 on: September 01, 2020, 06:17:59 AM »
Well, her specialty is not a mysterious Covid-19 virus invented in China but various pain in legs and arms due to aging and not due to virus.
Even so, I'm sure that she still knows a lot more about how viruses work than you do.

Heiwa

« Reply #1151 on: September 01, 2020, 07:37:07 AM »
Well, her specialty is not a mysterious Covid-19 virus invented in China but various pain in legs and arms due to aging and not due to virus.
Even so, I'm sure that she still knows a lot more about how viruses work than you do.
No. I asked her.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1152 on: September 01, 2020, 08:27:51 AM »
No. I asked her.

Based upon the fact that you don't understand the cleansing qualities of soap and perhaps hygiene in general, and you claim your daughter doesn't know more about viruses than you, she must be a terrible Doctor.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1153 on: September 01, 2020, 09:30:26 AM »
No. I asked her.

Based upon the fact that you don't understand the cleansing qualities of soap and perhaps hygiene in general, and you claim your daughter doesn't know more about viruses than you, she must be a terrible Doctor.
I have suspicions that heiwa is a patient in a mental ward who has internet privileges and that most of what he talks about is true in his mind but is nothing but delusions and fantasy.   If his daughter is a doctor, she would have to be terrible to allow someone with the disillusions of Heiwa to not be in a mental ward.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1154 on: September 01, 2020, 10:16:01 AM »
No. I asked her.

A virus is always inside a living cell of plants, animals and humans. There are 1000's of different virus. And a plant, animal and human consist of billions of cells. A you cannot wash away a virus with soap. The virus is inside the cell.
Soap only washes the top of the skin of a human and doesn't stop the virus to spread.
Re my daughter/doctor she was born in London 1972, brought up at Yokohama, Japan, and then we moved to Monaco 1978, where she is today popular at the hospital since many years appointed by the Monegasque government. I live nearby. It is always good to have a good doctor/hospital nearby.
You sound having a bad judgement. And upbringing. And no education. Typical American. I feel sorry for you.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1155 on: September 01, 2020, 10:31:35 AM »
No. I asked her.

A virus is always inside a living cell of plants, animals and humans. There are 1000's of different virus. And a plant, animal and human consist of billions of cells. A you cannot wash away a virus with soap. The virus is inside the cell.
Soap only washes the top of the skin of a human and doesn't stop the virus to spread.
Re my daughter/doctor she was born in London 1972, brought up at Yokohama, Japan, and then we moved to Monaco 1978, where she is today popular at the hospital since many years appointed by the Monegasque government. I live nearby. It is always good to have a good doctor/hospital nearby.
You sound having a bad judgement. And upbringing. And no education. Typical American. I feel sorry for you.

What if someone sneezed a lot of green phlegm on their hands and then shook your hand. Wouldn't you want to wash your hands?

Do you think if you then rubbed their phlegm in your eyes, picked your nose than licked your fingers that could get the virus in your body?

But if you washed your hands, before you did all that, you may have washed off / killed much of the virus that the other person put there

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1156 on: September 01, 2020, 11:24:33 AM »

Try eating soap, then it gets the viruses inside you too.

Heiwa

« Reply #1157 on: September 01, 2020, 11:38:11 PM »
No. I asked her.

What if someone sneezed a lot of green phlegm on their hands and then shook your hand. Wouldn't you want to wash your hands?

Do you think if you then rubbed their phlegm in your eyes, picked your nose than licked your fingers that could get the virus in your body?

But if you washed your hands, before you did all that, you may have washed off / killed much of the virus that the other person put there
There are >10 000's of researchers at >1 000's of institutions worldwide doing virus gene research trying to establish the genealogy of 1 000's of different virus inside various host cells of plants, animals and humans, I am told. It is big biz attracting a lot of strange people.
The virus manages to leave a host cell to attach to another host cell and then enter it = it spreads, I am told. But how does it spread between humans? I think it is via skin cells dropping off with sweat, etc. It means that hand washing and face masks are useless to stop the spreading. Personally I move around in the open with gloves on my hands and a helmet with eye protection on the head + protective clothing, so I feel safe going from A to B. On a motorbike.
And the virus? It is like a nuclear bomb. It doesn't exist!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1158 on: September 02, 2020, 08:56:41 AM »

There are >10 000's of researchers at >1 000's of institutions worldwide doing virus gene research trying to establish the genealogy of 1 000's of different virus inside various host cells of plants, animals and humans, I am told. It is big biz attracting a lot of strange people.
The virus manages to leave a host cell to attach to another host cell and then enter it = it spreads, I am told. But how does it spread between humans? I think it is via skin cells dropping off with sweat, etc. It means that hand washing and face masks are useless to stop the spreading. Personally I move around in the open with gloves on my hands and a helmet with eye protection on the head + protective clothing, so I feel safe going from A to B. On a motorbike.

If this entire discussion isn't the definition of insanity, I don't know how what would be.

Viruses attract strange people, I am told. :o

Heiwa

« Reply #1159 on: September 02, 2020, 10:34:51 AM »

If this entire discussion isn't the definition of insanity, I don't know how what would be.

Viruses attract strange people, I am told. :o
Just go back to post #1 about being insane to believe in nuclear bombs. You sound like a nuke believer. Does it make you feel good?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1160 on: September 03, 2020, 06:47:36 AM »
I like being a nuke believer. It shows I understand physics.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #1161 on: September 03, 2020, 07:18:59 AM »
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 07:39:15 AM by Heiwa »

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #1162 on: September 03, 2020, 09:50:36 AM »
Nukes are awesome.  Heiwa is just jealous that he doesn't understand them or much of anything else.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1163 on: September 03, 2020, 10:21:21 AM »
Nukes are awesome.  Heiwa is just jealous that he doesn't understand them or much of anything else.
This is an old thread that started 2009 and I must say post #7 says it all.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1164 on: September 03, 2020, 11:30:04 AM »
Tom Bishop also believes that the earth is flat and acellerating upwards at a rate of 9.8m/s^2, so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Heiwa

« Reply #1165 on: September 03, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
Tom Bishop also believes that the earth is flat and acellerating upwards at a rate of 9.8m/s^2, so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.
Well, his observations of Hiroshima/Nagasaki in Japan are similar to mine. Re flat earth I have a view of the sea from my bedroom and office and can see the Sun rise every morning. Three months ago it rose far left behind Italy but no it rises out of the sea straight out. In December the Sun will rise over Corsica 20° on the right. These views convince me Earth is a planet in the Solar system that rotates around its poles while orbiting the Sun.
What do you think? Do you love US nukes? Good news, neither Donald nor Joe can nuke you.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #1166 on: September 03, 2020, 01:29:48 PM »
Well, his observations of Hiroshima/Nagasaki in Japan are similar to mine. Re flat earth I have a view of the sea from my bedroom and office and can see the Sun rise every morning. Three months ago it rose far left behind Italy but no it rises out of the sea straight out. In December the Sun will rise over Corsica 20° on the right. These views convince me Earth is a planet in the Solar system that rotates around its poles while orbiting the Sun.
What do you think? Do you love US nukes? Good news, neither Donald nor Joe can nuke you.

Why don't you like nukes?  What's not completely awesome about man's ability to create a weapon of incredible scientific beauty while being catastrophically destructive at the same time?  It's an impressive feat of man's ingenuity and science.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

« Reply #1167 on: September 03, 2020, 07:28:38 PM »

Why don't you like nukes?  What's not completely awesome about man's ability to create a weapon of incredible scientific beauty while being catastrophically destructive at the same time?  It's an impressive feat of man's ingenuity and science.
Nukes cannot explode. It is as simple as that. The opposite is propaganda. Just look at the clowns behind this feat of 1940's pseudo-science. So the three nuke explosions July/August 1945 were just Fake News that media loved to publish.
So at home no need to drop to floor and try to get under a bed or heavy table, if nuke attack comes with NO WARNING.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1168 on: September 03, 2020, 07:54:21 PM »
OK, you like top secret, military explosive fission that killed 100 000's people in two nano-second FLASHes 1945, because you understand physics. But do you really understand physics?
How do you start this explosive fission to produce the FLASHes? And why had it to be so powerful and fast? Was it necessary to destroy two towns full of civilians to impress the enemy that your penis was 1 m long?
As no American generals or Presidents have such body parts I simply suggest it was propaganda 1945.
I think the two Japanese towns were just napalm carpet bombed as >60 other towns.
But Donald and Joe have the opportunity to show I am wrong this autumn. Just lower the pants!
I remember 1970 when I was in the Swedish Royal Navy and we invited NATO and Warsaw pact to see how we would easily destroy any naval enemy attack of Sweden. We would just in a short time fill the Baltic, Kattegatt and North seas with our sea mines. It was my job.
The Russian and Polish guests were very impressed and reported back to Moscow to cancel any attacks on Sweden. But the US Marine Corps colonel full of medals on his front had his doubts. He asked me: "Where do you put the sea mines?" So I told him the secret. "Below the surface of the sea!"

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #1169 on: September 03, 2020, 10:32:01 PM »

I wouldn't say I like them but I do understand them. It's actually not difficult. Maybe if you grew up less than 30min from a nuclear bomb plant and had a friend who's mother died of radiation poison you may understand them too. They still run commercials looking for old workers of the plant.
Nuclear bomb plants and radiation poison are also just propaganda. The only nuclear bomb plants I know about are the ones at Los Alamos, NM, and Amarillo, TX, and they are both pure bullshit. Nobody worked there.