Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #990 on: August 06, 2020, 10:57:54 AM »
then this is the right place for this statement.
Operation fishbowl is real: I was eye witness to it. Your claim is wrong. this was a test of a Nuclear Bomb scene from Hawaii.
Yes. Best way to study US nuclear bomb tests is feeding your goldfish. US media only publish Fake News about wiping out the terrorist enemies with nukes ... so why read it in a fake news paper?

Your reply is complete nonsense.

Feeding goldfish?  Nonsense.

No US newspaper says the us is using nukes to wipe out terrorists.  Nonsense.

He was claiming to have seen it with his own eyes, not read it in a newspaper.  Nonsense.

You didn't even respond to what you quoted.

Do you just... type whatever fantasies come into your head at the time?  Your response here like all your others contains zero content, and certainly doesn't refute an actual eye witness.
No, I just reply to posts about topic. Of course Nuclear Bombs do not exist. I explain why at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .

Except your replies are nonsense.  The one I quoted, you made a joke (I think) about a goldfish, said newspapers are fake and made up a story about terrorists being blown up by nukes.

None of which had anything to do with responding to an eye witness of a nuclear detonation.

You don't reply to topics, you just spam links to your web page of conspiracy theories and add some random made up things.
No, I think my explanations at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm are pretty good, why nuclear weapons are 75 years old Fake News today.

There were plenty eyewitnesses that survived the FLASHes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945. Of course paid for by the local rulers.

Your explanations are nothing more than you making outlandish claims with not a shred of evidence.

You explain nothing at all, your web site is just a list of conspiracy theories, empty of any factual content.
Sorry, I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .
No conspiracy theories. I just show that Nuclear Bombs don't exist.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #991 on: August 06, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »
Saying that nuclear bombs are fake propaganda and eye witnesses are paid actors is a conspiracy theory.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #992 on: August 06, 2020, 11:34:03 AM »
Saying that nuclear bombs are fake propaganda and eye witnesses are paid actors is a conspiracy theory.
No, I just say nuclear bombs do not work. They were invented 1945.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #993 on: August 06, 2020, 11:41:26 AM »
Sorry, I explain all at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .

Claiming atomic bombs don't exist and there is a worldwide 50 year old conspiracy by multiple governments to pretend they do is in fact, a conspiracy theory. It's a textbook case of one. ::)

And your web site doesn't explain anything, it's just you claiming they don't exist with no evidence. It doesn't matter if you say something 100 times, that doesn't make it true.

Some truths.

Nuclear weapons exist.

You are a conspiracy theorist with a huge web page full of them.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #994 on: August 06, 2020, 12:29:27 PM »

Part of your "explanation" that they don't exist is that the fact they don't really exist is covered up by the many nations that claim to have them. As well as those many nations convincing the populace they do in fact exist. That whole part I just described is a 'conspiracy' to hide the fact that they don't exist from the world. The Conspiracy is part and parcel of your "explanation". Because you are claiming they don't exist you are also defacto claiming a conspiracy is afoot to hide the fact they don't exist. Hence, you are a conspiracy theorist. You need a conspiracy for you to be right. Do you not get that?

As an aside, your "explanation" still is just the culmination of some conversations you had with a couple of Japanese people and a girl you met in a bar. That's not much to go on to claim the atomic nations of the world are conspiring together to hide the fact that a-bombs don't exist. But that's what conspiracy theorists do, make unverifiable personal claims that have no real bearing or relevance on the wider array of facts available.

Heiwa

« Reply #995 on: August 06, 2020, 08:57:21 PM »

Part of your "explanation" that they don't exist is that the fact they don't really exist is covered up by the many nations that claim to have them. As well as those many nations convincing the populace they do in fact exist. That whole part I just described is a 'conspiracy' to hide the fact that they don't exist from the world. The Conspiracy is part and parcel of your "explanation". Because you are claiming they don't exist you are also defacto claiming a conspiracy is afoot to hide the fact they don't exist. Hence, you are a conspiracy theorist. You need a conspiracy for you to be right. Do you not get that?

As an aside, your "explanation" still is just the culmination of some conversations you had with a couple of Japanese people and a girl you met in a bar. That's not much to go on to claim the atomic nations of the world are conspiring together to hide the fact that a-bombs don't exist. But that's what conspiracy theorists do, make unverifiable personal claims that have no real bearing or relevance on the wider array of facts available.
You really have to read what I write.
1. Already back in 1945 the Swedish government suggested to Nobel prize (physics) winner M. Siegbahn to (1) become head of Swedish military research FOA and (2) build an A-Bomb. M. Siegbahn agreed subject all results were made public, etc. Swedish government didn't agree. All must be secret. So Siegbahn didn't build a Swedish A-Bomb but he got US$ 1M from the Rockefeller foundation to improve his laboratory and cyclotron instead, etc. I met Siegbahn 1964 when he told me to avoid physics as a well paid job to build useless A-Bombs and rockets or to become a low paid physics teacher. Siegbahn knew A-Bombs didn't work.
2. So I became a naval architect instead building supertankers in, e.g., Japan 1972/6 where I met people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki and others who had worked for the Japanese Imperial Navy until 1945 when they surrendered. Many indicated to me that no A-Bombs had exploded in Japan and that all destruction was due to napalm carpet bombings of civilians - that US loved.
3. 1999 I repaired a ship of mine at Mombasa, Kenya, where I met a woman at the hotel (she was on holidays) who (later) told me her father/mother/family had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1946/58 secretly producing Uranium ore used for Stalin's A-Bomb! But that no real Uranium ore was mined and that no Stalin's A-Bomb existed. It was just communist propaganda! I have later checked the history of Wismut AG (it ended 1991) and found it was pure propaganda. The mines were just old silver mines with no silver left and no uranium.

So around year 2000 I concluded that A-Bombs do not exist except as propaganda to scare people. As I already was the owner of a popular website - http://heiwaco.com - I decided to publish it there.

The Swedish government and its experts do not like me as I have proven how they 1994 decided to cover up the true cause of a marine incident killing >1000 persons. They invented a fairy tale that the ship was in perfect condition but lost a bow visor in a hurricane. Actually the ship was not seaworthy, trading offshore with open watertight doors full of contraband and sunk by sabotage, etc. Swedish Royal Navy (my old service) assisted with the criminal cover-up. 

Small world! I just live/work in South France since 1978 with safe ships.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #996 on: August 07, 2020, 09:27:40 AM »
Siegbahn knew A-Bombs didn't work.
Did Siegbahn actually tell you that a bombs don't work, or are you just assuming that's what he knew?

?

frenat

« Reply #997 on: August 07, 2020, 11:24:00 AM »
Did Siegbahn actually tell you that a bombs don't work, or are you just assuming that's what he knew?
Assuming heiwa even talked to him and isn't making that up.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #998 on: August 11, 2020, 05:46:39 AM »
I forgot, does Heiwa say they don't exist because they can't exist in principle, or just that we haven't made one yet?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #999 on: August 11, 2020, 07:30:47 AM »
I forgot, does Heiwa say they don't exist because they can't exist in principle, or just that we haven't made one yet?

He says they don't exist because you can't have explosive fission.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1000 on: August 14, 2020, 07:13:13 PM »
This was back in 1964. As I recall Siegbahn was not impressed by the Swedish government asking him to secretly build a Swedish military A-Bomb. He was already rich and famous with no need to get involved with politics. So I studied other engineering matters, shipbuilding and there I met people who knew that nuclear weapons were pure propaganda. I describe it at my website. Only idiots believe that A-Bombs can  detonate. Fission is not explosive.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1001 on: August 14, 2020, 08:42:41 PM »
This was back in 1964. As I recall Siegbahn was not impressed by the Swedish government asking him to secretly build a Swedish military A-Bomb. He was already rich and famous with no need to get involved with politics.
So he didn't tell you that atomic bombs don't work.  Good to know.

« Reply #1002 on: August 14, 2020, 09:58:19 PM »
This was back in 1964. As I recall Siegbahn was not impressed by the Swedish government asking him to secretly build a Swedish military A-Bomb. He was already rich and famous with no need to get involved with politics. So I studied other engineering matters, shipbuilding and there I met people who knew that nuclear weapons were pure propaganda. I describe it at my website. Only idiots believe that A-Bombs can  detonate. Fission is not explosive.
And you still ignore  an I witness to one of the tests of the A-Bombs.
And Sweden bilt the most extensive bomb shelter systems in the world.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #1003 on: August 14, 2020, 11:23:31 PM »
Yes, eye witnesses do not cost much and there are plenty at Hiroshima and Nagasaki that all noticed one plane dropping one bomb that suddenly produced a big FLASH killing 100 000's of civilians except some eye witnesses.
Re Swedish A-Bomb shelters I am an expert. In Sweden we do military service so I was Royal Navy. Very smart uniforms. 1945 Sweden had decided that the Royal Navy should have three top-secret A-Bomb safe ports/shipyards! One outside Stockholm, one outside Gothenburg and one in the south outside Karlskrona. So construction started and 1969 the first one was ready. The Muskö base outside Stockholm. And who was one of the first to work there? Me! Your undersigned. I had worked in the old shipyard before that was ready about 1650 in the center of Stockholm. The Muskö base was fantastic. A-Bomb safe dry docks and workshops in caves with 20 m granite in the ceiling (and very bad ventilation)! Long tunnels with thick doors resisting a direct nuclear bomb impact. One problem was that there was no A-Bomb safe restaurant for the staff. At noon we all had to leave our safe work places inside the mountain, walk or take a bus to eat in fresh air with a view of the sea nearby. The Muskö base was a fiasco 1969 and is now closed since long. Like most Swedish A-bomb shelters it was just propaganda to make us Royal Navy chaps feel safe at work ... but not at lunch time.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1004 on: August 15, 2020, 05:20:14 AM »
Yes, eye witnesses do not cost much and there are plenty at Hiroshima and Nagasaki that all noticed one plane dropping one bomb that suddenly produced a big FLASH killing 100 000's of civilians except some eye witnesses.
Re Swedish A-Bomb shelters I am an expert. In Sweden we do military service so I was Royal Navy. Very smart uniforms. 1945 Sweden had decided that the Royal Navy should have three top-secret A-Bomb safe ports/shipyards! One outside Stockholm, one outside Gothenburg and one in the south outside Karlskrona. So construction started and 1969 the first one was ready. The Muskö base outside Stockholm. And who was one of the first to work there? Me! Your undersigned. I had worked in the old shipyard before that was ready about 1650 in the center of Stockholm. The Muskö base was fantastic. A-Bomb safe dry docks and workshops in caves with 20 m granite in the ceiling (and very bad ventilation)! Long tunnels with thick doors resisting a direct nuclear bomb impact. One problem was that there was no A-Bomb safe restaurant for the staff. At noon we all had to leave our safe work places inside the mountain, walk or take a bus to eat in fresh air with a view of the sea nearby. The Muskö base was a fiasco 1969 and is now closed since long. Like most Swedish A-bomb shelters it was just propaganda to make us Royal Navy chaps feel safe at work ... but not at lunch time.

So.... nuclear bombs don't exist because during construction of a nuclear bomb shelter you had to eat outside?

Wow.

That's about the worst evidence you've shown so far.

Congratulations on lowering the bar even further.

Heiwa

« Reply #1005 on: August 15, 2020, 07:20:22 AM »

So.... nuclear bombs don't exist because during construction of a nuclear bomb shelter you had to eat outside?

Wow.

No, 1945 the Swedish government believed in US/Truman A-Bombs killing civilians in Japan and wanted (1) Swedish A-Bombs and (2) nuclear safe underground naval shipyards. I wasn't born then. Re (1) my friend Siegbahn refused 1945 to build Swedish A-Bombs unless he could show how they worked (they didn't) and (2) one nuclear safe underground naval shipyard was ready for me 1969, where I spent 1970 in a windowless office with 20 m thick, solid granite roof at the end of a long tunnel. The lunch room was in the open 500 m away with a view of the sea.
The Soviets didn't attack my office then with an A-Bomb! Later I found out that the USSR didn't have any A-Bombs at all. They were just propaganda.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1006 on: August 15, 2020, 03:11:31 PM »

Wow.

No, 1945 the Swedish government believed in US/Truman A-Bombs killing civilians in Japan and wanted (1) Swedish A-Bombs and (2) nuclear safe underground naval shipyards. I wasn't born then. Re (1) my friend Siegbahn refused 1945 to build Swedish A-Bombs unless he could show how they worked (they didn't) and (2) one nuclear safe underground naval shipyard was ready for me 1969, where I spent 1970 in a windowless office with 20 m thick, solid granite roof at the end of a long tunnel. The lunch room was in the open 500 m away with a view of the sea.
The Soviets didn't attack my office then with an A-Bomb! Later I found out that the USSR didn't have any A-Bombs at all. They were just propaganda.

Again your entire post is a rambling story about how you don't think they are real. Zero evidence.

It's just a crazy conspiracy theory, nothing more.

Look at what you wrote, bombs don't exist because you had to eat outside one? What are you even trying to prove? That they didn't have plans for emergency food in there? You think they were just going to feed you from whatever emergency stockpiles were inside? That makes no sense, just like your post.

You didn't "find out" anything.  You just made up some crazy conspiracy in your head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1007 on: August 15, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »
(1) my friend Siegbahn refused 1945 to build Swedish A-Bombs unless he could show how they worked (they didn't)
When did he actually say that a-bombs don't work?

Heiwa

« Reply #1008 on: August 15, 2020, 06:11:31 PM »
(1) my friend Siegbahn refused 1945 to build Swedish A-Bombs unless he could show how they worked (they didn't)
1945 Siegbahn was asked by the Swedish government to build a Swedish A-Bomb and to become head of Swedish military defense research. He agreed subject to all details of the bomb being peer reviewed and public. Swedish government decided all must be secret so Siegbahn never built a Swedish A-Bomb. It was done by others! 100% secretly! And in the 1960's all plans of a Swedish A-Bomb were abandoned. Etc, etc.Details are still secret.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1009 on: August 15, 2020, 06:21:41 PM »
1945 Siegbahn was asked by the Swedish government to build a Swedish A-Bomb and to become head of Swedish military defense research. He agreed subject to all details of the bomb being peer reviewed and public. Swedish government decided all must be secret so Siegbahn never built a Swedish A-Bomb. It was done by others! 100% secretly! And in the 1960's all plans of a Swedish A-Bomb were abandoned. Etc, etc.Details are still secret.

So he never actually said that then.

You say nuclear weapons don't exist because governments won't tell you how to make one?

Well duh, of course they aren't going to just tell their enemies how to build their most powerful weapons. Why do you think they have secrets?

That's dumb.

Heiwa

« Reply #1010 on: August 15, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »

You say nuclear weapons don't exist because governments won't tell you how to make one?

Well duh, of course they aren't going to just tell their enemies how to build their most powerful weapons. Why do you think they have secrets?

That's dumb.
1964 Mr. Siegbahn didn't recommend physics as a career for me. Secret military research of rockets and nuclear weapons, etc, etc. Who wanted to do that as a serious job? So I did shipbuilding and in Japan I met plenty people that had survived WW2 and US terror bombings of Japan. I got the impression that US nuclear attacks of Japan were just propaganda to quickly terminate WW2. The Japanese nuclear bomb museums confirmed it. Just full of propaganda lies. Propaganda is information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
And 1999 I met people that had built Stalin's fake A-Bomb 1946/58 with fake uranium produced by Wismut AG.
So I concluded A-Bombs were just propaganda. I had myself used it to frighten the Russians 1965/70 about Sweden filling the Baltic with 100 000 sea mines in a week, if necessary, using civilian ships a mine layers. The Russians never attacked!  Small world. Dumb people believe propaganda.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1011 on: August 15, 2020, 11:23:52 PM »

That's dumb.
1964 Mr. Siegbahn didn't recommend physics as a career for me. Secret military research of rockets and nuclear weapons, etc, etc. Who wanted to do that as a serious job? So I did shipbuilding and in Japan I met plenty people that had survived WW2 and US terror bombings of Japan. I got the impression that US nuclear attacks of Japan were just propaganda to quickly terminate WW2. The Japanese nuclear bomb museums confirmed it. Just full of propaganda lies. Propaganda is information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
And 1999 I met people that had built Stalin's fake A-Bomb 1946/58 with fake uranium produced by Wismut AG.
So I concluded A-Bombs were just propaganda. I had myself used it to frighten the Russians 1965/70 about Sweden filling the Baltic with 100 000 sea mines in a week, if necessary, using civilian ships a mine layers. The Russians never attacked!  Small world. Dumb people believe propaganda.

Your "impressions" of a visit to a museum are not evidence. If anything, it's plain laughable. All of your other "impressions" are just as laughable. You're just a conspiracy theorist seeking attention, that's all. No evidence, just a poorly rendered and researched webpage. So yes, Nuclear Bombs exist as you have presented nothing of any credence to the contrary.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1012 on: August 16, 2020, 04:42:06 AM »
Hell with nuke bombs . . .
Do indwelling catheters exist?

Yes,  yes they do. 

Inserted the 7th, gets yanked out on the 21th.

Fukin' pipe is 5/16" dia stuffed right up there.
Got some UBER NUMB from Amazon. 

Sex goo. (google it  ::))

Ahhhhh, yeaaaaaa.

OK, back to Hiawa's stupid BS . . .

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1013 on: August 16, 2020, 04:50:18 AM »

That's dumb.

Yet more zero evidence.

Just ranting from a conspiracy theorist.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1014 on: August 16, 2020, 05:05:06 AM »
WTF?

I have a silicone tube lodged up into my bladder.
There's only one way in.  Yep, that way.

I deserve to have my agony acknowledged. 

Screw nukes. 

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1015 on: August 16, 2020, 05:08:57 AM »
WTF?

Screw nukes.

Is the tube flat or round?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1016 on: August 16, 2020, 05:43:09 AM »
WTF?

Screw nukes.

The bubble is inflated after it's in your bladder.
The other end sticks out of your junk.
And there's a hose and a bag.

(Pro Tip:  don't drop the bag. It will jolt you senseless.)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1017 on: August 16, 2020, 06:28:35 AM »
WTF?

Screw nukes.

The bubble is inflated after it's in your bladder.
The other end sticks out of your junk.
And there's a hose and a bag.

(Pro Tip:  don't drop the bag. It will jolt you senseless.)

So you admit to being a round tuber, good to know. Imagine a flat tube, like paper flat. That's a paper cut you don't want.

Catheters are NOT pleasant, no. You do have my sympathies for your agony there.

Heiwa

« Reply #1018 on: August 16, 2020, 07:09:13 AM »

That's dumb.

Your "impressions" of a visit to a museum are not evidence. If anything, it's plain laughable. All of your other "impressions" are just as laughable. You're just a conspiracy theorist seeking attention, that's all. No evidence, just a poorly rendered and researched webpage. So yes, Nuclear Bombs exist as you have presented nothing of any credence to the contrary.
I know about conspiracies and associated theories. I just made a webpage about them - http://heiwaco.com/conspiracy.htm . Enjoy! But it is not my business. Do you have one? And why do you believe in nuclear bombs? 

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1019 on: August 16, 2020, 07:23:08 AM »

That's dumb.

I know about conspiracies and associated theories. I just made a webpage about them - http://heiwaco.com/conspiracy.htm . Enjoy! But it is not my business. Do you have one? And why do you believe in nuclear bombs?

You know about conspiracies because you are a conspiracy theorist with a web page full of them, and you now added more.

I could list all the reasons I believe in them, but you have shown that you just flat deny everything with no proof, so why bother?

Go read the thread again.  Plenty of evidence already listed.