Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #930 on: July 27, 2020, 11:51:10 AM »
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm.
Did they tell you that it was napalm, or did you tell them it was napalm?

Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.
Did she tell you that Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda or did you tell her?

I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.
Why do you think that you know what happened better than the locals who lived through those events?

Thanks for the questions. The answers are at my website.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #931 on: July 27, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm.

Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.

I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.
Why do you think that you know what happened better than the locals who lived through those events?

I'm not asking about your website.  I'm asking you.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #932 on: July 27, 2020, 12:24:34 PM »
It seems you agree what an orbit is. So any spacecraft taking off for a trip in space enters an orbit (around Earth). And for that you need energy. And let's face it, there is no rocket on Earth today that can provide that energy for a little trip to the Moon. Just do the calculations.

You are one to talk about calculations,you never provide ANY evidence other than you being dumbfounded how it could be possible, and declaring that a million people are involved in a vast conspiracy... because how could anything YOU don't understand POSSIBLY be real?

Couldn't at all be that you just can't understand it.  No, you are all knowing and the smartest man alive, or ever, clearly.

Can't be YOUR lack of understanding why the ENTIRE WORLD is a confusing mess to you.

Must be the conspiracy.

My evidence/calculations are at my website. Easy to check. But millions of people do not do any calculations or checks at all. They just believe what corrupt people/experts say and what media copy/trumpet as truth. You sound like one believing those lies - a-bombs, space travel, 911 Arabs, etc.

I'm not wading through your hundreds of pages of conspiracy theories trying to find your 'calculations' that prove space travel is a hoax.

If you have them, show them here.

You sound like one of those people who are delusional and think the entire world is lying to you because you can't understand simple concepts.  Yeah, much more likely that the entire world is full of corruption and conspiracies than maybe you are just a crazy conspiracy nut.
I am not in conspiracy theories.

Of course you are:

Definition of conspiracy theory
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

That aptly describes everything on your site. Why you would think otherwise is just more evidence of your delusions.

I am in the safety at sea biz since 1969. So I met plenty people involved with the Atomic Bomb manipulations (topic). One, Nobel Prize winner physics, had been asked to design/build a Swedish A-Bomb and agreed 1945! But he would publish all info. Not popular! It had to be secret. 1964 he advised me to avoid A-Bomb physics and I followed his advice. So I went to Japan to build ships and met people who had survived the A-Bomb attacks there 1945. The attacks were just napalm carpet bombings, I was told. Why not? 1999 a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya, so I went there to fix it. At the hotel I met a beautiful woman in the bar. Chatting about various things I found out that here father had assisted Stalin, actually Ivan Serov, building a fake Soviet A-Bomb 1946/58. Or providing the uranium for it. Fake uranium!
Fascinating story - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

You met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar. That's your evidence? I've been to your site. There are no "calculations" just you saying more stuff like, "I met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar...." There's nothing on your site by way of evidence for anything. Just you spouting off about your complete and utter lack of understanding of just about everything.

If you have some evidence, post it here. Why you try and drive people back to your 1992-esque looking craptastic site filled the ramblings of someone not quite in touch, I'll never know.
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm. Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.
I explain it all at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm . I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.

None of your personal encounters with some Japanese folks and pretty woman telling you stories in a bar amount to anything nearing evidence. And your site is more of the same. No evidence.
Not to mention your site looks like some kid in 1992 just got his hands on HTML for Dummies and has zero usability or design skills. It's 2020. It is terrible. Beyond amateurish.

Why won't you ever answer anything here. Very specific questions are asked, like, "What calculations that disprove an atomic bomb?" You always just refer to your site. And there are none, no answers. Why not just answer the specific questions here?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #933 on: July 27, 2020, 12:33:17 PM »
Americans believe today 2020 that, some young, American heroes 1945 (75 years ago!) in a plane (1) dropped something like an Atomic Bomb from high altitude on Japan and then, that it, while falling down at increasing speed (2), exploded at 600 m altitude in a FLASH and seconds later (3) everything below it was vaporized killing everyone there, except (4) some poor survivors that could testify about everything (and the plane above). This fairy tale is worse than this Covid-19 hoax that 75 years later keeps media busy. I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
What total garbage you spout! Heiwa you are an an idiot if you think anyone believes you!
If you think COVID-19 is a hoax what caused the 633000 deaths so far?

All you have at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm is proof that you don't have the brains to to understand!
Heiwa is right about the virus and the bombs.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #934 on: July 27, 2020, 01:50:35 PM »
Americans believe today 2020 that, some young, American heroes 1945 (75 years ago!) in a plane (1) dropped something like an Atomic Bomb from high altitude on Japan and then, that it, while falling down at increasing speed (2), exploded at 600 m altitude in a FLASH and seconds later (3) everything below it was vaporized killing everyone there, except (4) some poor survivors that could testify about everything (and the plane above). This fairy tale is worse than this Covid-19 hoax that 75 years later keeps media busy. I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
What total garbage you spout! Heiwa you are an an idiot if you think anyone believes you!
If you think COVID-19 is a hoax what caused the 633000 deaths so far?

All you have at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm is proof that you don't have the brains to to understand!
Heiwa is right about the virus and the bombs.

And your evidence is....?

Heiwa

« Reply #935 on: July 27, 2020, 07:13:01 PM »
It seems you agree what an orbit is. So any spacecraft taking off for a trip in space enters an orbit (around Earth). And for that you need energy. And let's face it, there is no rocket on Earth today that can provide that energy for a little trip to the Moon. Just do the calculations.

You are one to talk about calculations,you never provide ANY evidence other than you being dumbfounded how it could be possible, and declaring that a million people are involved in a vast conspiracy... because how could anything YOU don't understand POSSIBLY be real?

Couldn't at all be that you just can't understand it.  No, you are all knowing and the smartest man alive, or ever, clearly.

Can't be YOUR lack of understanding why the ENTIRE WORLD is a confusing mess to you.

Must be the conspiracy.

My evidence/calculations are at my website. Easy to check. But millions of people do not do any calculations or checks at all. They just believe what corrupt people/experts say and what media copy/trumpet as truth. You sound like one believing those lies - a-bombs, space travel, 911 Arabs, etc.

I'm not wading through your hundreds of pages of conspiracy theories trying to find your 'calculations' that prove space travel is a hoax.

If you have them, show them here.

You sound like one of those people who are delusional and think the entire world is lying to you because you can't understand simple concepts.  Yeah, much more likely that the entire world is full of corruption and conspiracies than maybe you are just a crazy conspiracy nut.

Of course you are:

Definition of conspiracy theory
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

That aptly describes everything on your site. Why you would think otherwise is just more evidence of your delusions.

I am in the safety at sea biz since 1969. So I met plenty people involved with the Atomic Bomb manipulations (topic). One, Nobel Prize winner physics, had been asked to design/build a Swedish A-Bomb and agreed 1945! But he would publish all info. Not popular! It had to be secret. 1964 he advised me to avoid A-Bomb physics and I followed his advice. So I went to Japan to build ships and met people who had survived the A-Bomb attacks there 1945. The attacks were just napalm carpet bombings, I was told. Why not? 1999 a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya, so I went there to fix it. At the hotel I met a beautiful woman in the bar. Chatting about various things I found out that here father had assisted Stalin, actually Ivan Serov, building a fake Soviet A-Bomb 1946/58. Or providing the uranium for it. Fake uranium!
Fascinating story - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

You met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar. That's your evidence? I've been to your site. There are no "calculations" just you saying more stuff like, "I met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar...." There's nothing on your site by way of evidence for anything. Just you spouting off about your complete and utter lack of understanding of just about everything.

If you have some evidence, post it here. Why you try and drive people back to your 1992-esque looking craptastic site filled the ramblings of someone not quite in touch, I'll never know.
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm. Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.
I explain it all at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm . I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.

None of your personal encounters with some Japanese folks and pretty woman telling you stories in a bar amount to anything nearing evidence. And your site is more of the same. No evidence.
Not to mention your site looks like some kid in 1992 just got his hands on HTML for Dummies and has zero usability or design skills. It's 2020. It is terrible. Beyond amateurish.

Why won't you ever answer anything here. Very specific questions are asked, like, "What calculations that disprove an atomic bomb?" You always just refer to your site. And there are none, no answers. Why not just answer the specific questions here?

Well, the Japanese (1973) and the woman (1999) I met, with their personal experience of nuclear weapons, gave me moral support of my findings (that nuclear bombs do not exist).
And I never forget my discussion 1964 with Nobel Prize winner (physics) Siegbahn about what to study to make a living. He didn't recommend physics and nuclear weapons (and rocket) design and such military nonsense. Siegbahn had been asked to make a Swedish nuclear bomb back in 1945 and agreed (!!) subject to all details becoming public. The Swedish government required absolute secrecy for all sorts of reasons (national security?) so Siegbahn never built a Swedish a-bomb. Later it was hinted that some Swedish 'experts' had built a working a-bomb in the 50's but ... no details. And in the 1960's the Swedish government abandoned the idea.
I have not found any evidence that nuclear weapons work. Just fake photos of alleged nuclear explosions in secret remote locations. I have asked plenty Swedish nuclear physicists to tell me how to detonate a nuclear weapon. Nobody could reply even if I offered them €1M.
It seems Adolf Hitler (!) of all politicians already 1939/41 found out that a-bombs never worked, so he decided not to build any to conquer the world and wipe out his enemies. Just study my website http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm about it.
Most US a-bomb designers 1942/5 were Germans or German trained, probably out of job with Adolf?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:37:00 PM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #936 on: July 28, 2020, 03:52:18 AM »

You are in deep denial.

Heiwa

« Reply #937 on: July 28, 2020, 05:09:49 AM »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #938 on: July 28, 2020, 08:48:11 AM »

You are in deep denial.
What? Me? http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm

Yes.  Claiming you're not a conspiracy theorist and then repeatedly posting a link to your site FULL of conspiracy theories.  ::)

That's denial of the highest order.

You need more fonts, colors and blinking test if you want your site to be as entertaining as Time Cube. 

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #939 on: July 28, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »

Heiwa doesn't know anything.  That's why he always directs people to his website.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #940 on: July 28, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »

Heiwa doesn't know anything.  That's why he always directs people to his website.
I know a lot. It is all at my popular website.
Do you have a website?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #941 on: July 28, 2020, 02:14:47 PM »

I know a lot. It is all at my popular website.
Do you have a website?

You know a lot of conspiracy theories.

You know a lot of wrong things.

You seem to think having a website makes you an expert.

I'm guessing plenty of people here have websites, many more popular than yours.

You might not want to know why your site is popular...

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/176515-link-me-to-the-dumbest-stupidest-and-most-cancerous-things-you-can-find-here/&tab=comments#comment-3413513

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/comments/51vlcq/this_conspiracy_theory_website/

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/questions/LDl6U5fe/atom_bombs_do_not_work.html

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 02:25:18 PM by JJA »

Heiwa

« Reply #942 on: July 28, 2020, 08:23:07 PM »
According Wikipedia a conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

My website is not about conspiracy theories. It is about safety at sea and some strange incidents of ships sinking for mysterious reasons and not simple loss of buoyancy due to sabotage. The people investigating the incidents at sea were just paid to hide the real cause.

I have added some other mysteries like nuclear weapons that do not work since 1945, actors playing asstronuts in space since 1958, towers that collapse at NYC due to Arabs landing planes in the tops 2001 and this virus killing all of us right now, etc. Only idiots believe in these matters due to simple manipulations of their brains.  No conspiracy at all.

PS – The solution to protect yourself against the virus is to carry a mask and to get vaccinated.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #943 on: July 29, 2020, 12:27:02 AM »
According Wikipedia a conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

My website is not about conspiracy theories. It is about safety at sea and some strange incidents of ships sinking for mysterious reasons and not simple loss of buoyancy due to sabotage. The people investigating the incidents at sea were just paid to hide the real cause.

I have added some other mysteries like nuclear weapons that do not work since 1945, actors playing asstronuts in space since 1958, towers that collapse at NYC due to Arabs landing planes in the tops 2001 and this virus killing all of us right now, etc. Only idiots believe in these matters due to simple manipulations of their brains.  No conspiracy at all.

PS – The solution to protect yourself against the virus is to carry a mask and to get vaccinated.

Are you high?

Everything on your site fits the definition of conspiracy theories to a tee?

9/11 - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group
Apollo - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group
A-Bombs - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group
Virus -The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group

How is your interpretation even remotely different than the definition?

« Reply #944 on: July 29, 2020, 01:00:38 AM »
Another oddity

0:20

We hear both sound and explosion in same time. Isn't sound slower?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #945 on: July 29, 2020, 01:16:48 AM »
Another oddity

0:20

We hear both sound and explosion in same time. Isn't sound slower?

How is it an oddity? Do you think the tense music was playing somewhere, somehow, in the background when the footage was shot? The music, boom, jet sounds, all added to the footage. Otherwise it would be just a silent reel, not overly captivating, except visually.

And visually, yeah, that's a mighty huge explosion that Heiwa thinks can come from a chemical bomb of some sort. Though he has never presented any evidence of what could make a non-atomic bomb look as horrifically massive as footage like this.

Heiwa

« Reply #946 on: July 29, 2020, 02:21:00 AM »

Are you high?

Well, A-bombs were invented to stop WW2 in the Far East 1945 allowing the Japanese emperor to remain on the throne. It was a US/Japan agreement and not really a sinister conspiracy. It stopped a war. But nukes became good biz afterwards.
Apollo 1969 was just to make JFK happy and to entertain the Americans. Not a sinister conspiracy. It was good Hollywood entertainment with rockets taking off, etc.
911 2001! Well the towers were full of asbestos, worthless and thus blown up. It was a typical insurance fraud! Not a sinister conspiracy. And a good excuse for USA to attack Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. Happens all the time!
The VIRUS 2020? Plenty politicians/experts scare us that we will all die due to it. But where I live the hospital is empty and all is almost normal and I haven't seen any virus. But I agree, media reports that many other countries are hard hit and all people there will die there soon. Conspiracy? I wonder what the purpose can be? Sell vaccine?
Anyway, don't call me a conspiracy theorist.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:30:57 AM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #947 on: July 29, 2020, 04:58:53 AM »

Are you high?

Well, A-bombs were invented to stop WW2 in the Far East 1945 allowing the Japanese emperor to remain on the throne. It was a US/Japan agreement and not really a sinister conspiracy. It stopped a war. But nukes became good biz afterwards.
Apollo 1969 was just to make JFK happy and to entertain the Americans. Not a sinister conspiracy. It was good Hollywood entertainment with rockets taking off, etc.
911 2001! Well the towers were full of asbestos, worthless and thus blown up. It was a typical insurance fraud! Not a sinister conspiracy. And a good excuse for USA to attack Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. Happens all the time!
The VIRUS 2020? Plenty politicians/experts scare us that we will all die due to it. But where I live the hospital is empty and all is almost normal and I haven't seen any virus. But I agree, media reports that many other countries are hard hit and all people there will die there soon. Conspiracy? I wonder what the purpose can be? Sell vaccine?

Those are all conspiracy theories, and your explanations are even more conspiracies.

You are a conspiracy theorist.  Your ability to deny reality extends to your own delusions.

If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist, stop pushing a web site filled with a massive list of conspiracy theories.

Heiwa

« Reply #948 on: July 29, 2020, 06:47:44 AM »

Are you high?

Those are all conspiracy theories, and your explanations are even more conspiracies.

You are a conspiracy theorist.  Your ability to deny reality extends to your own delusions.

If you don't want to be called a conspiracy theorist, stop pushing a web site filled with a massive list of conspiracy theories.

Nuclear weapons are absolutely necessary for US national security, I am told, and thus not a conspiracy theory. Plenty Americans love nuclear weapons and are proud to have them. One reason is that they can destroy the enemy and everything massively. Imagine that. I just suggest that they are propaganda to scare people and do not really exist. They cannot explode and hurt anyone. My webpage about the nonsense is quite popular.

When comrade Gorbatchow became ruler of the Soviet Union in the middle of the 1980’s he thought he was in control of atomic bombs, etc. He became very confused when told they didn’t exist, so the older members of the Soviet government had to call on comrade Ivan Serov to tell Gorbatchow the real situation. Serov confirmed that communist a-bombs and Moon rockets were just old Stalin propaganda to keep the people happy and the enemy scared. Serov recommended Gorbatchow just to lie about them as usual when discussing with Potus Reagan and French president Mitterrand as the Russian and French nukes and rockets didn’t work either. Soon after USSR collapsed completely 1991. Only the nukes and rockets survived. Russian president Putin just carries on the manipulations today. Putin learnt everything from Serov.

Heiwa

« Reply #949 on: July 29, 2020, 10:09:54 AM »
And let me guess......
You know all this because some lady you met at the pub told you?
Or is it that the governments of the world choose to share their state secrets with a fraudulent safety at sea nobody.
Wrong.
Due to my popular website + worldwide travel everywhere  I meet all sorts of people. I have an interesting life.
A friend of Serov told me a lot.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:13:40 AM by Heiwa »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #950 on: July 29, 2020, 10:19:30 AM »

Are you high?

Nuclear weapons are absolutely necessary for US national security, I am told, and thus not a conspiracy theory. Plenty Americans love nuclear weapons and are proud to have them. One reason is that they can destroy the enemy and everything massively. Imagine that. I just suggest that they are propaganda to scare people and do not really exist. They cannot explode and hurt anyone. My webpage about the nonsense is quite popular.

When comrade Gorbatchow became ruler of the Soviet Union in the middle of the 1980’s he thought he was in control of atomic bombs, etc. He became very confused when told they didn’t exist, so the older members of the Soviet government had to call on comrade Ivan Serov to tell Gorbatchow the real situation. Serov confirmed that communist a-bombs and Moon rockets were just old Stalin propaganda to keep the people happy and the enemy scared. Serov recommended Gorbatchow just to lie about them as usual when discussing with Potus Reagan and French president Mitterrand as the Russian and French nukes and rockets didn’t work either. Soon after USSR collapsed completely 1991. Only the nukes and rockets survived. Russian president Putin just carries on the manipulations today. Putin learnt everything from Serov.

What you just wrote is called... a conspiracy theory.  Sure, someone told you all these things, and that's how conspiracy theories spread. You are continuing to spread them here, and on your site full of conspiracy theories.

You are a conspiracy theorist.

Maybe you should read up on them to understand why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #951 on: July 29, 2020, 11:16:10 AM »
How do you know that what he told you was true and not just more Communist propaganda and misinformation?

Heiwa

« Reply #952 on: July 29, 2020, 11:43:17 AM »
How do you know that what he told you was true and not just more Communist propaganda and misinformation?
Well, I knew his daughter and wife and he sounded truthful. I explain all at my website.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #953 on: July 29, 2020, 11:55:19 AM »
Well, I knew his daughter and wife and he sounded truthful. I explain all at my website.
Good propaganda and misinformation always sounds truthful, especially when it reinforces your own preconceptions. 

Heiwa

« Reply #954 on: July 29, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »
Good propaganda and misinformation always sounds truthful, especially when it reinforces your own preconceptions.
Well, you have opinions about anything. You ask a question. I answer. You insult me. Does it make you happy? You sound being unhappy. Get some fresh air.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #955 on: July 29, 2020, 02:14:25 PM »
Well, you have opinions about anything. You ask a question. I answer. You insult me. Does it make you happy? You sound being unhappy. Get some fresh air.

Who wouldn't be unhappy at someone spreading conspiracy theories and propaganda and falsehoods, and claiming they are true because 'some guy' told them to you.

You believe every crazy conspiracy theory you hear but somehow manage to deny everything that's real.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #956 on: July 29, 2020, 03:04:24 PM »
It would make me happy if you answer the questions that I ask rather than rambling on about random things that rattle around in your head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #957 on: July 29, 2020, 09:33:14 PM »

Are you high?

Like I said before, you fit the absolute and pure definition of a conspiracy theorist.

9/11 - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
Apollo - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
A-Bombs - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
Virus -The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory

For instance:

"Moon landing conspiracy theories claim that some or all elements of the Apollo program and the associated Moon landings were hoaxes staged by NASA, possibly with the aid of other organizations."

"The most prominent conspiracy theory is that the collapse of the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center were the result of controlled demolitions rather than structural failure due to impact and fire."

See? Conspiracy theories. Period.

There is literally no way around not being one. Sorry, but you've chosen this path and your only path has been that the official story of any of these is perpetuated by a group that has to be very powerful, for sinister reasons or otherwise, to hide and keep hidden from the entire worlds population what you think the real truth is. Meaning, you are a 200%, through and through, a conspiracy theorist.

Heiwa

« Reply #958 on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:11 PM »

Are you high?

Like I said before, you fit the absolute and pure definition of a conspiracy theorist.

9/11 - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
Apollo - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
A-Bombs - The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory
Virus -The official story is a lie perpetuated by a powerful group = conspiracy theory

For instance:

"Moon landing conspiracy theories claim that some or all elements of the Apollo program and the associated Moon landings were hoaxes staged by NASA, possibly with the aid of other organizations."

"The most prominent conspiracy theory is that the collapse of the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center were the result of controlled demolitions rather than structural failure due to impact and fire."

See? Conspiracy theories. Period.

There is literally no way around not being one. Sorry, but you've chosen this path and your only path has been that the official story of any of these is perpetuated by a group that has to be very powerful, for sinister reasons or otherwise, to hide and keep hidden from the entire worlds population what you think the real truth is. Meaning, you are a 200%, through and through, a conspiracy theorist.
No conspiracies
9/11 - Insurance fraud by a powerful group = pure crime. USA/GWB attacks terrorists at  Afghanistan and Iraq and loses. US experts think top of structures can drop and make bottom into dust.
Apollo - Hollywood style entertainment ordered by Potus JFK = pure nonsense.
A-Bombs - Propaganda to quickly stop the war in the Far East 1945 = good military tactic. USA forgot to call it off.
Virus - known experts think it will kill us all - 100% - pandemic style while in reality 99.98% survives = the experts are wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #959 on: July 29, 2020, 10:35:52 PM »
It would make me happy if you answer the questions that I ask rather than rambling on about random things that rattle around in your head.
Well, I repaired a ship at Mombasa, Kenya 1999 and met a woman whose father had assisted Stalin, or a Mr. Serov,  to build a fake a-bomb 1948/58. I checked the info and it appeared correct. Same woman agreed with me that the ship M/S Estonia sank due to sabotage 1994. And we watched - on TV - how the WTC at NY was destroyed by explosives 2001. I explain it at my website http://heiwaco.com .