Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #900 on: July 24, 2020, 02:36:10 AM »
Americans believe today 2020 that, some young, American heroes 1945 (75 years ago!) in a plane (1) dropped something like an Atomic Bomb from high altitude on Japan and then, that it, while falling down at increasing speed (2), exploded at 600 m altitude in a FLASH and seconds later (3) everything below it was vaporized killing everyone there, except (4) some poor survivors that could testify about everything (and the plane above). This fairy tale is worse than this Covid-19 hoax that 75 years later keeps media busy. I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #901 on: July 24, 2020, 04:32:42 AM »
Americans believe today 2020 that, some young, American heroes 1945 (75 years ago!) in a plane (1) dropped something like an Atomic Bomb from high altitude on Japan and then, that it, while falling down at increasing speed (2), exploded at 600 m altitude in a FLASH and seconds later (3) everything below it was vaporized killing everyone there, except (4) some poor survivors that could testify about everything (and the plane above). This fairy tale is worse than this Covid-19 hoax that 75 years later keeps media busy. I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm
What total garbage you spout! Heiwa you are an an idiot if you think anyone believes you!
If you think COVID-19 is a hoax what caused the 633000 deaths so far?

All you have at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm is proof that you don't have the brains to to understand!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #902 on: July 24, 2020, 05:28:18 AM »

I feel sorry for your family.  Must be hard to be related to a insane crackpot.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #903 on: July 24, 2020, 05:54:57 AM »
What total garbage you spout! Heiwa you are an an idiot if you think anyone believes you!
If you think COVID-19 is a hoax what caused the 633000 deaths so far?

All you have at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm is proof that you don't have the brains to to understand!

Well, plenty people believe in and love nuclear weapons. They don't know that no A-bombs exploded 1945 and it was just propaganda. There is no way A-bombs can explode.
Same with all these American heroes flying in space. Just actors playing heroes in cheap Hollywood films. There is no way humans can safely fly in space;
Same with these Arabs attacking USA 911 2001. They never existed. America attacked itself assisted by Hollywood.
People just believe anything. Now latest this Covid-19 virus that doesn't exist.
I am quite popular with my daughters. I never fooled them with stupid fairy tales when they were small.

« Reply #904 on: July 24, 2020, 06:05:14 AM »
Wait. Heiwa, are you flat Earther?

And lolol. Covid-19 is real. I know people who have corona virus. To be precise, i know people who know people with all covid symothoms and are diagnosed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #905 on: July 24, 2020, 06:30:11 AM »

"The Effects of Nuclear Weapons,” a federal guide, said the mushroom clouds typically reached their maximum heights in about 10 minutes and could linger “for about an hour or more before being dispersed by the winds.”

So, how did it see cloud more than 30 minutes after it dissapeared. Form 368 miles?
You seem to have missed the "or more" part of that quote.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #906 on: July 24, 2020, 07:54:58 AM »

And lolol. Covid-19 is real. I know people who have corona virus. To be precise, i know people who know people with all covid symothoms and are diagnosed.

Thanks for asking.
I believe Earth is a 360°/24h rotating object with >70% sea water on the surface in our Solar system orbiting the Sun in a year. How it started rotating and orbiting, I have no idea. My biz is ships in the interface water/air on Earth.
Any spacecraft leaving Earth for a trip in the Solar system will always orbit object Earth until it collides with some other object or Earth. In both cases it is the end of the one-way trip. All these stories of drunken sailor/asstronuts dropping down in water after a space trip are pure nonsense.
I haven't seen any Covid virus but I know plenty people with fever, coughing, pain here and there, etc, and I doubt they are caused by a virus.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #907 on: July 24, 2020, 08:44:33 AM »
I haven't seen any Covid virus but I know plenty people with fever, coughing, pain here and there, etc, and I doubt they are caused by a virus.
Well, they aren't caused by being healthy, so they must be caused by something unhealthy.

« Reply #908 on: July 24, 2020, 08:59:01 AM »
Well, it could possibly be a reaction to meeting you.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #909 on: July 24, 2020, 09:21:29 AM »

Thanks for asking.
I believe Earth is a 360°/24h rotating object with >70% sea water on the surface in our Solar system orbiting the Sun in a year. How it started rotating and orbiting, I have no idea. My biz is ships in the interface water/air on Earth.
Any spacecraft leaving Earth for a trip in the Solar system will always orbit object Earth until it collides with some other object or Earth. In both cases it is the end of the one-way trip. All these stories of drunken sailor/asstronuts dropping down in water after a space trip are pure nonsense.

Oh. You are first persion i know who belives spacetravel is fake but belives modern astronony :)

Heiwa

« Reply #910 on: July 24, 2020, 09:52:09 AM »

Thanks for asking.

Oh. You are first persion i know who belives spacetravel is fake but belives modern astronony :)
I don't know you except that you don't know how to spell and don't understand what I say. Space travel is real! A company I own shares in sends spacecrafts all the time into orbits around Earth since many years. And I like astronomy. I look up in the sky every day seeing the Sun rise, the Moon, planets Mars and Venus and the rest. I explain a little at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravelb.htm .

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #911 on: July 24, 2020, 09:53:45 AM »
Anders is the first person I know who believes that geostationary satellites are real, but doesn't believe that orbits can be changed.

Heiwa

« Reply #912 on: July 24, 2020, 06:17:11 PM »
Anders is the first person I know who believes that geostationary satellites are real, but doesn't believe that orbits can be changed.

It seems you have not understood what an orbit is.
An orbit (around Earth) of an object sent from Earth is always an orbit around Earth. The shape and altitude of an orbit can of course change. It can be circular at various altitudes (LEO or GEO) - the object moves at constant speed in such orbits - or elliptical - the speed of the object varies with the distance from Earth.
An object in geostationary orbit is located above the Equator at low speed, so it appears to be stationary above the rotating Earth. It is fairly easy to catapult an object to such a location using a rocket. But the object can never return to Earth.
An object in elliptical orbit going to the Moon or planet Mars must have an initial speed and direction leaving Earth to enable it to arrive at the target. It is in fact impossible. You will always miss the target or crash on the target. In either case the object must have a small mass.
Accelerating humans so they can arrive at planet Mars is not possible.
The CEO of US company SpaceX suggest it is very easy to fly to Mars. He even sells tickets of such future trips. But he is just a simple fraud.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 06:26:34 PM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #913 on: July 24, 2020, 09:45:17 PM »
An object in elliptical orbit going to the Moon or planet Mars must have an initial speed and direction leaving Earth to enable it to arrive at the target. It is in fact impossible. You will always miss the target or crash on the target.

It's only impossible because you say it is impossible. There is no evidence that it is impossible presented by you here or at your site. You just saying something is impossible is not a tenuous position because you provide no evidence that it is not. Neither does your site.

You're kind of in a weird space: Things are not possible simply because I say so. Hardly a position of intellect, knowledge, or authority. One of that of a charlatan.

Heiwa

« Reply #914 on: July 24, 2020, 09:59:09 PM »
An object in elliptical orbit going to the Moon or planet Mars must have an initial speed and direction leaving Earth to enable it to arrive at the target. It is in fact impossible. You will always miss the target or crash on the target.

It's only impossible because you say it is impossible. There is no evidence that it is impossible presented by you here or at your site. You just saying something is impossible is not a tenuous position because you provide no evidence that it is not. Neither does your site.

You're kind of in a weird space: Things are not possible simply because I say so. Hardly a position of intellect, knowledge, or authority. One of that of a charlatan.
It seems you agree what an orbit is. So any spacecraft taking off for a trip in space enters an orbit (around Earth). And for that you need energy. And let's face it, there is no rocket on Earth today that can provide that energy for a little trip to the Moon. Just do the calculations.

You'll reply that 1969 such rockets existed - Saturn 5 - but they are out of production and all drawings are lost, so there is a problem. But the solution is simple.
The rockets taking off >50 years ago were just theater props for Hollywood shows.

Then there is the SpaceX CEO. The most intelligent science pro on Earth ... and rich too. He sells trips to planet Mars. Ask him how he will get there.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2020, 05:38:04 AM »

It seems you agree what an orbit is. So any spacecraft taking off for a trip in space enters an orbit (around Earth). And for that you need energy. And let's face it, there is no rocket on Earth today that can provide that energy for a little trip to the Moon. Just do the calculations.

You'll reply that 1969 such rockets existed - Saturn 5 - but they are out of production and all drawings are lost, so there is a problem. But the solution is simple.
The rockets taking off >50 years ago were just theater props for Hollywood shows.

Then there is the SpaceX CEO. The most intelligent science pro on Earth ... and rich too. He sells trips to planet Mars. Ask him how he will get there.

I feel sorry for your family.  It must be hard being related to insane conspiracy theorist.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2020, 09:52:49 AM »

I feel sorry for your family.  It must be hard being related to insane conspiracy theorist.
Well, my family = daughters & Co. are all in good shape and invite me all the time for all sorts of things.
Do you have any family apart from a mother? Or were you found in a gutter?
You sound like being a sick loving A-Bombs idiot!
Do you really ask people around you being related to insane conspiracy theorists?
If you worry about A-Bombs, my advice is ... stop worrying.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2020, 12:24:37 PM »

You are one to talk about calculations,you never provide ANY evidence other than you being dumbfounded how it could be possible, and declaring that a million people are involved in a vast conspiracy... because how could anything YOU don't understand POSSIBLY be real?

Couldn't at all be that you just can't understand it.  No, you are all knowing and the smartest man alive, or ever, clearly.

Can't be YOUR lack of understanding why the ENTIRE WORLD is a confusing mess to you.

Must be the conspiracy. 

Heiwa

« Reply #918 on: July 25, 2020, 06:19:21 PM »

You are one to talk about calculations,you never provide ANY evidence other than you being dumbfounded how it could be possible, and declaring that a million people are involved in a vast conspiracy... because how could anything YOU don't understand POSSIBLY be real?

Couldn't at all be that you just can't understand it.  No, you are all knowing and the smartest man alive, or ever, clearly.

Can't be YOUR lack of understanding why the ENTIRE WORLD is a confusing mess to you.

Must be the conspiracy.

My evidence/calculations are at my website. Easy to check. But millions of people do not do any calculations or checks at all. They just believe what corrupt people/experts say and what media copy/trumpet as truth. You sound like one believing those lies - a-bombs, space travel, 911 Arabs, etc.

« Reply #919 on: July 25, 2020, 08:46:25 PM »

Must be the conspiracy.

My evidence/calculations are at my website. Easy to check. But millions of people do not do any calculations or checks at all. They just believe what corrupt people/experts say and what media copy/trumpet as truth. You sound like one believing those lies - a-bombs, space travel, 911 Arabs, etc.

It is apparent that you believe in the HC globe. but when it comes to history, you deny that it is real;  and I don't know how to convince you that the history that you deny, is real.
As a witness to operation fishbowl is not enough to have a witness to history that you deny, can not change your mind?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #920 on: July 26, 2020, 01:10:47 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

It is apparent that you believe in the HC globe. but when it comes to history, you deny that it is real;  and I don't know how to convince you that the history that you deny, is real.
As a witness to operation fishbowl is not enough to have a witness to history that you deny, can not change your mind?
No, I just believe in my own findings. The winners always write the history, so you have to be alert and check and plan accordingly.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #921 on: July 26, 2020, 05:29:20 AM »

Well, my family = daughters & Co. are all in good shape and invite me all the time for all sorts of things.
Do you have any family apart from a mother? Or were you found in a gutter?
You sound like being a sick loving A-Bombs idiot!
Do you really ask people around you being related to insane conspiracy theorists?
If you worry about A-Bombs, my advice is ... stop worrying.
Coming to visit you at the mental institute is not inviting you out.
Rabinoz RIP

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #922 on: July 26, 2020, 08:13:41 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

I'm not wading through your hundreds of pages of conspiracy theories trying to find your 'calculations' that prove space travel is a hoax.

If you have them, show them here.

You sound like one of those people who are delusional and think the entire world is lying to you because you can't understand simple concepts.  Yeah, much more likely that the entire world is full of corruption and conspiracies than maybe you are just a crazy conspiracy nut.

Heiwa

« Reply #923 on: July 26, 2020, 10:05:25 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

I'm not wading through your hundreds of pages of conspiracy theories trying to find your 'calculations' that prove space travel is a hoax.

You sound like one of those people who are delusional and think the entire world is lying to you because you can't understand simple concepts.  Yeah, much more likely that the entire world is full of corruption and conspiracies than maybe you are just a crazy conspiracy nut.
I am not in conspiracy theories. I am in the safety at sea biz since 1969. So I met plenty people involved with the Atomic Bomb manipulations (topic). One, Nobel Prize winner physics, had been asked to design/build a Swedish A-Bomb and agreed 1945! But he would publish all info. Not popular! It had to be secret. 1964 he advised me to avoid A-Bomb physics and I followed his advice. So I went to Japan to build ships and met people who had survived the A-Bomb attacks there 1945. The attacks were just napalm carpet bombings, I was told. Why not? 1999 a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya, so I went there to fix it. At the hotel I met a beautiful woman in the bar. Chatting about various things I found out that here father had assisted Stalin, actually Ivan Serov, building a fake Soviet A-Bomb 1946/58. Or providing the uranium for it. Fake uranium!
Fascinating story - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm

« Reply #924 on: July 26, 2020, 10:45:11 AM »
Out of interest, has anyone actually professed to believing this drivel?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #925 on: July 26, 2020, 11:46:44 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

No, I just believe in my own findings. The winners always write the history, so you have to be alert and check and plan accordingly.

then it is your findings that need to be re-examined because they are in wrong
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #926 on: July 26, 2020, 09:39:03 PM »

Must be the conspiracy.

then it is your findings that need to be re-examined because they are in wrong
Thanks for the idea. You are welcome to http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #927 on: July 27, 2020, 08:23:06 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

I am not in conspiracy theories.

Of course you are:

Definition of conspiracy theory
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

That aptly describes everything on your site. Why you would think otherwise is just more evidence of your delusions.

I am in the safety at sea biz since 1969. So I met plenty people involved with the Atomic Bomb manipulations (topic). One, Nobel Prize winner physics, had been asked to design/build a Swedish A-Bomb and agreed 1945! But he would publish all info. Not popular! It had to be secret. 1964 he advised me to avoid A-Bomb physics and I followed his advice. So I went to Japan to build ships and met people who had survived the A-Bomb attacks there 1945. The attacks were just napalm carpet bombings, I was told. Why not? 1999 a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya, so I went there to fix it. At the hotel I met a beautiful woman in the bar. Chatting about various things I found out that here father had assisted Stalin, actually Ivan Serov, building a fake Soviet A-Bomb 1946/58. Or providing the uranium for it. Fake uranium!

You met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar. That's your evidence? I've been to your site. There are no "calculations" just you saying more stuff like, "I met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar...." There's nothing on your site by way of evidence for anything. Just you spouting off about your complete and utter lack of understanding of just about everything.

If you have some evidence, post it here. Why you try and drive people back to your 1992-esque looking craptastic site filled the ramblings of someone not quite in touch, I'll never know.

Heiwa

« Reply #928 on: July 27, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »

Must be the conspiracy.

I am not in conspiracy theories.

Of course you are:

Definition of conspiracy theory
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

That aptly describes everything on your site. Why you would think otherwise is just more evidence of your delusions.

I am in the safety at sea biz since 1969. So I met plenty people involved with the Atomic Bomb manipulations (topic). One, Nobel Prize winner physics, had been asked to design/build a Swedish A-Bomb and agreed 1945! But he would publish all info. Not popular! It had to be secret. 1964 he advised me to avoid A-Bomb physics and I followed his advice. So I went to Japan to build ships and met people who had survived the A-Bomb attacks there 1945. The attacks were just napalm carpet bombings, I was told. Why not? 1999 a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya, so I went there to fix it. At the hotel I met a beautiful woman in the bar. Chatting about various things I found out that here father had assisted Stalin, actually Ivan Serov, building a fake Soviet A-Bomb 1946/58. Or providing the uranium for it. Fake uranium!

You met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar. That's your evidence? I've been to your site. There are no "calculations" just you saying more stuff like, "I met some people in Japan and a beautiful woman in a bar...." There's nothing on your site by way of evidence for anything. Just you spouting off about your complete and utter lack of understanding of just about everything.

If you have some evidence, post it here. Why you try and drive people back to your 1992-esque looking craptastic site filled the ramblings of someone not quite in touch, I'll never know.
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm. Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.
I explain it all at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm . I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #929 on: July 27, 2020, 10:17:28 AM »
Yes, when I worked in Japan 1972/6 I met and worked with people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me they survived the destruction 1945 of their towns and rebuilt them. No radiation. It was napalm.
Did they tell you that it was napalm, or did you tell them it was napalm?

Yes, I met a beautiful woman in a hotel bar at Mombasa, Kenya, 1999, and later I met her father that had worked for Wismut AG in East Germany 1947/58 producing Uranium to build Stalin's A-Bomb that exploded 1949. But Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda from A to Z 1945/91.
Did she tell you that Wismut AG was just Soviet propaganda or did you tell her?

I am quite proud of the new layout of the site. I also support the US idea to explode an A-Bomb at the Nevada test site this autumn to show I am wrong.
Why do you think that you know what happened better than the locals who lived through those events?