Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #870 on: June 02, 2020, 06:25:33 AM »
You just have to check the archives at Moscow of the USSR a-bomb project and it is all there ... unless Putin has locked it away to keep Trump happy.  I think it is good story. Imagine all those people executed or locked up to keep it secret.
Who cares what's in the "archives at Moscow"? the USA, Britain, France, India, Pakistan, China, possibly Israel and now North Korea have nuclear weapons. All but Israel have certainly test-fired a number.
Thanks that you agree Russia has no nuclear weapons.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #871 on: June 02, 2020, 03:19:21 PM »
You just have to check the archives at Moscow of the USSR a-bomb project and it is all there ... unless Putin has locked it away to keep Trump happy.  I think it is good story. Imagine all those people executed or locked up to keep it secret.
Who cares what's in the "archives at Moscow"? the USA, Britain, France, India, Pakistan, China, possibly Israel and now North Korea have nuclear weapons. All but Israel have certainly test-fired a number.

Have you told Putin that?
Really…..what a laugh!!!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #872 on: June 02, 2020, 04:27:21 PM »
I DID NOT AGREE RUSSIA HAS NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Heiwa

« Reply #873 on: June 02, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »

Putin is busy planning his military parade of theater props like fake ICBMs on the Red Square end of this month and the referendum about constitutional changes in July. I like him. First time I was at Leningrad/USSR February 1969 I met a young man looking like Putin in the snowy streets. He fell in love with my jeans and western clothing. He wanted to buy my outfit but had no money. To cheer him up I proposed a change. So in the shadow of the St. Isac cathedral I got his clothes and he mine. He was so happy. I looked like a real poor proletarian and was refused entry to the Astoria d'Angleterre hotel across the street. So don't always believe what you see.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #874 on: June 02, 2020, 11:28:48 PM »

Putin is busy planning his military parade of theater props like fake ICBMs on the Red Square end of this month and the referendum about constitutional changes in July. I like him. First time I was at Leningrad/USSR February 1969 I met a young man looking like Putin in the snowy streets. He fell in love with my jeans and western clothing. He wanted to buy my outfit but had no money. To cheer him up I proposed a change. So in the shadow of the St. Isac cathedral I got his clothes and he mine. He was so happy. I looked like a real poor proletarian and was refused entry to the Astoria d'Angleterre hotel across the street. So don't always believe what you see.

So Heiwa, it seems your schtick, from reading your posts and yes, begrudgingly, looking through your site, is to ponder, more than anything else. There's no real might to the muster, as it were. For example, you merely pontificate as to where or where not be Uranium in Saxony used by the Russians to build bombs without really knowing how one might determine that. You're musing.
Another, how perhaps an astronaut may urinate on a long flight. You surmise that engineering could never come up with a solution for that - Yet you are an engineer. More musings.

And more musings, followed by more musings.

You present no facts, just musings. Could you do us all a favor and stick to the facts?

Heiwa

« Reply #875 on: June 03, 2020, 03:30:43 AM »

So Heiwa, it seems your schtick, from reading your posts and yes, begrudgingly, looking through your site, is to ponder, more than anything else. There's no real might to the muster, as it were. For example, you merely pontificate as to where or where not be Uranium in Saxony used by the Russians to build bombs without really knowing how one might determine that. You're musing.
Another, how perhaps an astronaut may urinate on a long flight. You surmise that engineering could never come up with a solution for that - Yet you are an engineer. More musings.

And more musings, followed by more musings.

You present no facts, just musings. Could you do us all a favor and stick to the facts?
Thanks for your post. Fact is I just post findings based on my best understanding of the information presented to me. Re Wismut AG Uranium I just happened to meet a Saxon girl 1999 that told me her father had worked for Wismut AG 1947/58 (and KGB) and one day 1958 both father and mother were gone! She was told they were dead! Poor girl. One result is my website. Anyway, my Saxon girl friend was reunited with her parents, so I could meet her in Africa of all places 1999. It was 21 years ago. Time goes. But my website was already in place then.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #876 on: June 03, 2020, 03:47:12 AM »
So don't always believe what you see.
And I know never to believe what you say!

Heiwa

« Reply #877 on: June 03, 2020, 04:17:38 AM »
try again
Take a shower, a deep breath, sit down, relax and try again!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #878 on: June 03, 2020, 05:37:47 AM »
try again
I did.   Still didn't change that your retarded.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #879 on: June 03, 2020, 06:14:58 AM »
try again
I did.   Still didn't change that your retarded.

Showering in America has the possibility of making you more retarded, what with the lead in your water and all

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #880 on: June 03, 2020, 06:50:17 AM »
Fact is I just post findings based on my best understanding of the information presented to me.
Rather than claiming that everything is propaganda, why not just admit that you don't understand the information presented to you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #881 on: June 03, 2020, 08:20:58 AM »
Fact is I just post findings based on my best understanding of the information presented to me.
Rather than claiming that everything is propaganda, why not just admit that you don't understand the information presented to you?
try again

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #882 on: June 03, 2020, 08:44:43 AM »
Thanks for your post. Fact is I just post findings based on my best understanding of the information presented to me. Re Wismut AG Uranium I just happened to meet a Saxon girl 1999 that told me her father had worked for Wismut AG 1947/58 (and KGB) and one day 1958 both father and mother were gone! She was told they were dead! Poor girl. One result is my website. Anyway, my Saxon girl friend was reunited with her parents, so I could meet her in Africa of all places 1999. It was 21 years ago. Time goes. But my website was already in place then.

I met a girl once that said she had a pet unicorn but when I asked to see the horn and she showed me, it was no unicorn. >:(

You can't base your entire story because some random people told you stuff. You need actual evidence, like, all the videos and pictures of nuclear detonations, Hiroshima and other sites.  Plus the fact the physics works, and you can't prove otherwise.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #883 on: June 03, 2020, 08:53:09 AM »
try again
No.  Showers, deep breaths, sitting and relaxing are all capitalist propaganda.

Heiwa

« Reply #884 on: June 03, 2020, 09:24:56 AM »

I met a girl once that said she had a pet unicorn but when I asked to see the horn and she showed me, it was no unicorn. >:(

You can't base your entire story because some random people told you stuff. You need actual evidence, like, all the videos and pictures of nuclear detonations, Hiroshima and other sites.  Plus the fact the physics works, and you can't prove otherwise.
Well, I have met plenty people in Japan, Germany, USA and Sweden supporting my findings that explosive fission and a-bombs is a hoax. It was created under top secrecy 1942/5 by US presidents and if you didn't agree you were shot.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #885 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:26 AM »

Well, I have met plenty people in Japan, Germany, USA and Sweden supporting my findings that explosive fission and a-bombs is a hoax. It was created under top secrecy 1942/5 by US presidents and if you didn't agree you were shot.

And I've been told stories too.  Unicorns, dragons, monsters under beds.  None of that is evidence of anything.  And based on your comments, "supporting my findings" could mean they nodded and quietly backed away as you ranted at them.

Heiwa

« Reply #886 on: June 03, 2020, 10:09:23 PM »

And I've been told stories too.  Unicorns, dragons, monsters under beds.  None of that is evidence of anything.  And based on your comments, "supporting my findings" could mean they nodded and quietly backed away as you ranted at them.
But you must have heard of the KGB? And Russian President Putin worked for them 1981/91! To look after fake Uranium mining outside Dresden, Saxony, Germany to build fake a-bombs in Siberia. What a hoax. And joke. Putin smiles so nicely when he talks about his nuclear weapons invented by Roosevelt and his friend Joe 75 years ago.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #887 on: June 04, 2020, 06:09:22 AM »
Anders, how can you tell the difference between something real and a hoax?

?

frenat

« Reply #888 on: June 04, 2020, 06:42:41 AM »
Well, my friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki never observed a FLASH. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings 1945. Just look at all photos of the towns afterwards. Typical napalm carpet bombings. Like Dresden/Saxony February 1945.
Did your friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki say anything about the hundreds of bombers that fire bombed them?  You know, like Dresden/Saxony?
50! The towns are pretty small you know. It took less than an hour to burn them down.

There's no evidence I can find that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire-bombed. I would think there would be some.
Just check your sources.

I did because I was curious. I didn’t find anything. I don’t think you have anything either.
I only talked 1973/4 to some people from Hiroshima/Nagasaki that survived the bombings 1945. No FLASHES! I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm .
Nobody believes you actually talked to any witnesses. Why didn't you interview any of the thousands of witnesses that viewed the explosions from Vegas?

?

frenat

« Reply #889 on: June 04, 2020, 06:49:16 AM »
Low background steel, from ships built and sunk before the atomic tests in 1945, is sought after for experiments requiring high sensitivity for detecting radionuclides

https://hackaday.com/2017/03/27/low-background-steel-so-hot-right-now/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel

But according to Heiwa that would all be a hoax too then, right?   ::)

Heiwa

« Reply #890 on: June 04, 2020, 09:52:00 AM »
I use critical thinking and scientific calculations and present the result at my website under my own name. Some of it is peer reviewed. I am quite happy with the result. Nobody has shown that I am wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #891 on: June 04, 2020, 10:00:46 AM »
Well, my friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki never observed a FLASH. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings 1945. Just look at all photos of the towns afterwards. Typical napalm carpet bombings. Like Dresden/Saxony February 1945.
Did your friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki say anything about the hundreds of bombers that fire bombed them?  You know, like Dresden/Saxony?
50! The towns are pretty small you know. It took less than an hour to burn them down.

There's no evidence I can find that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire-bombed. I would think there would be some.
Just check your sources.

I did because I was curious. I didn’t find anything. I don’t think you have anything either.
I only talked 1973/4 to some people from Hiroshima/Nagasaki that survived the bombings 1945. No FLASHES! I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm .
Nobody believes you actually talked to any witnesses. Why didn't you interview any of the thousands of witnesses that viewed the explosions from Vegas?
Please, back in 1964 I talked to M. Siegbahn that had been asked to build a Swedish A-Bomb 1945. He agreed ... and recommended me to do something else.
1972/6 in Japan I met plenty Japanese that participated in WW2 in Korea and/or lived in Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945 and none believed in A-Bombs. They had other stories to tell. Just napalm bombings.
And 1999 I met some persons that had assisted Stalin to build a USSR A-Bomb 1946/58. But Stalin's A-Bomb was just propaganda. I have checked it in situ in Germany.
Fascinating, isn't it? Just take the chances you are given  and don't sit watching TV drinking beer all your lives and you learn something.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #892 on: June 04, 2020, 10:25:25 AM »
I use critical thinking and scientific calculations and present the result at my website under my own name. Some of it is peer reviewed.
As I understand it, the results that were peer reviewed failed the review.

I am quite happy with the result. Nobody has shown that I am wrong.
Incorrect.  Lots of people have shown that you are wrong.  You simply refuse to accept that you're wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #893 on: June 04, 2020, 11:46:58 AM »
I use critical thinking and scientific calculations and present the result at my website under my own name. Some of it is peer reviewed.

Incorrect.  Lots of people have shown that you are wrong.  You simply refuse to accept that you're wrong.
Please, nobody has shown me wrong. Name one to start with!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #894 on: June 04, 2020, 12:27:46 PM »

All of the scientists working on the Manhattan project for starters.  Then there are all of the scientists who worked on every other nuclear bomb project.

Heiwa

« Reply #895 on: June 04, 2020, 07:54:39 PM »

All of the scientists working on the Manhattan project for starters.  Then there are all of the scientists who worked on every other nuclear bomb project.
It is a pity that you don't understand that the top secret Manhattan project 1942/5 was pure propaganda, which fooled everyone.
And the rest is top secret military nonsense until today.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #896 on: June 16, 2020, 11:12:14 AM »
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?":

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity, even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning.

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them.

Yes.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

Heiwa

« Reply #897 on: June 18, 2020, 09:22:38 AM »
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?":

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity, even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning.

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them.

Yes.
The video is not available.

« Reply #898 on: July 24, 2020, 01:53:29 AM »
Enola Gay circles Hiroshima a total of three times beginning at 29,200 feet and climbing towards 30,000 feet before heading for home. It was 368 miles from Hiroshima before Caron reported that the mushroom cloud was no longer visible.

Form: https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/hiroshima-and-nagasaki-bombing-timeline

Now, it went 368 miles.

(I did simulation on globe, but it doesn't matter for debate)

(Globe: http://walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=Advanced+Earth+Curvature+Calculator&state=--29144-158.731105-8592238.59-9-318288-5~0.0343-9-21-9 )

Speed of plabe that have dropped bomb is 200 miles. Also form that site.

0905: Van Kirk announces, “Ten minutes to the AP." The Enola Gay is at an altitude of 31,060 feet with an air speed of 200 miles an hour when the City of Hiroshima first comes into view.

So, it needed more than hour and a half to go there, to see it form 368 miles.

"The Effects of Nuclear Weapons,” a federal guide, said the mushroom clouds typically reached their maximum heights in about 10 minutes and could linger “for about an hour or more before being dispersed by the winds.”

So, how did it see cloud more than 30 minutes after it dissapeared. Form 368 miles?

« Reply #899 on: July 24, 2020, 02:23:31 AM »
You think absolutely everything that has been kicked up into the air will have magically dispersed in exactly one hour?

1 Early time, the first ≈20 seconds, when the fireball forms and the fission products mix with the material aspired from the ground or ejected from the crater. The condensation of evaporated ground occurs in first few seconds, most intensely during fireball temperatures between 3500–4100 K.[9]

2 Rise and stabilization phase, 20 seconds to 10 minutes, when the hot gases rise up and early large fallout is deposited.

3 Late time, until about 2 days later, when the airborne particles are being distributed by wind, deposited by gravity, and scavenged by precipitation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushroom_cloud
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.