Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #810 on: May 28, 2020, 12:50:25 PM »

Do you have to have personal access to everything in order to believe anything is real? For instance, you believe there is a dome over the earth and the sun is a projection from some crystals and such buried in a hole at the north pole. Have you personally had access to and verified those two physical things?
It doesn't matter what I believe.
You do not know for sure that nuclear bombs, exist.
You are happy to accept they do because you are happy to follow mass opinion that was garnered through storylines by so called authoritative people.

I know that there is a tremendous amount of evidence that nuclear weapons do exist. From eyewitnesses to video and everything inbetween.
There's a tremendous amount of evidence that Santa exists. Does he exist?

Uh. Citation needed, for Santa.

« Reply #811 on: May 28, 2020, 12:53:25 PM »

Do you have to have personal access to everything in order to believe anything is real? For instance, you believe there is a dome over the earth and the sun is a projection from some crystals and such buried in a hole at the north pole. Have you personally had access to and verified those two physical things?
You are happy to accept they do because you are happy to follow mass opinion that was garnered through storylines by so called authoritative people.

I know that there is a tremendous amount of evidence that nuclear weapons do exist. From eyewitnesses to video and everything inbetween.

There is zero evidence for a dome over the earth and a sun as a projection from some carbonite crystals and such buried in a hole at the north pole. Yet, you believe that without ever having witnessed it yourself nor any other human ever having observed these things. So I don't understand your contradiction.
I'm not asking you to believe my thoughts. I'm being asked.......no.....told to believe in nuclear bombs by authority and peer pressure.

On the one hand you dismiss something that has mountains of evidence, yet on the other, fully embrace things that have zero evidence.
And yet you dismiss something that has mountains of evidence, in Santa. Right?

Have you ever applied your own logic to your belief systems? Like since you can't verify a dome and carbonite sun and no one else has in the history of humanity that perhaps they don't exist?
If you or anyone else doesn't believe they exist then they don't exist.
I certainly don't believe in a spinning ball we supposedly walk upon, so I have to try and work out what it is we are existing as part of and this is where I'm at.

When I start telling you it's official, then you can have a real go at me...but not before you prove the world you believe you're living on.

Well I'm was eyewitness to starfish prime, we that help you?
I was 12 at the time and saw the flash.
It was long enough to  cause the street lights to go out across the valley
then thy flickered back on.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #812 on: May 28, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »
Did King Arthur pull a sword from a stone?
Perhaps another area where we differ is the ability to tell the difference between folk tales and science.

For example, neither you or I will ever get a chance to go to the bottom of the Marianas trench, but we can chose to believe or disbelieve the few videos and the people who say that they have been there.
I think logic is enough to dictate the trench is impossible for human travel but you accept it or believe it because you trust the storylines, even though that storyline was told and sold by a film maker.
What logic dictates that it's impossible?  Are you saying that it's an engineering problem that can't be solved with enough money and resources?  BTW, the filmmaker wasn't the first one to reach the bottom.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #813 on: May 28, 2020, 12:57:18 PM »
Yes, in the hearts of true believers. ;)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #814 on: May 28, 2020, 02:08:17 PM »

I am unaware of any evidence that shows that Santa exists. Just like you, me and the rest of humanity are unaware of any evidence revealing a domed earth with a carbonite projecting sun at the north pole. Now if I'm mistaken and you do have some evidence of Santa and a domed carbonite projecting sun earth, do lay it on us.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #815 on: May 28, 2020, 11:17:48 PM »
Sorry, intelligent, sound, normal people like me test new things in laboratories, etc. to avoid hurting people.
But they did test the bombs in laboratories.  It just so happens that those particular laboratories were remote locations to avoid hurting people, just like intelligent, sound, normal people would set up.

There has never been any confirmation or test of explosive fission in a laboratory. All laboratory work was done at Los Alamos, NM, 1942/5 between skiing.
A full scale test was done further south but it was just TNT being blown up.
 It seems you have to do it in a remote, secret location.

Heiwa

« Reply #816 on: May 28, 2020, 11:20:50 PM »
Only criminals do it otherwise in secret locations, etc.
The fact that we know that many of those tests occurred at Bikini Atoll and the Nevada test sites proves that they are not secret locations.  Again, there were plenty of tourists who went to Las Vegas to watch the test blasts, so it's kinda hard to keep a location like that a secret.
You know that tests occurred at Bikini Atoll and the Nevada test sites? Maybe you heard about it from someone but it does not convince me.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:08:37 AM by Heiwa »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #817 on: May 29, 2020, 12:12:49 AM »

It doesn't help one iota.
You have no clue what that was....you're just told what it was supposed to be.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #818 on: May 29, 2020, 12:19:30 AM »
Did King Arthur pull a sword from a stone?
Perhaps another area where we differ is the ability to tell the difference between folk tales and science.
Yep...maybe.....BUT.....it all depends on who's listening to folk tales and believing it's science.
I believe nothing and question everything, so the folk tales become listening leisure not a belief system without back up.

For example, neither you or I will ever get a chance to go to the bottom of the Marianas trench, but we can chose to believe or disbelieve the few videos and the people who say that they have been there.
I think logic is enough to dictate the trench is impossible for human travel but you accept it or believe it because you trust the storylines, even though that storyline was told and sold by a film maker.
What logic dictates that it's impossible?
Are you saying that it's an engineering problem that can't be solved with enough money and resources?
Definitely an engineering problem as it stands...as well as no proof of any trench.

BTW, the filmmaker wasn't the first one to reach the bottom.
Really?
Who else supposedly reached the bottom, seeing as you're telling me about it?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #819 on: May 29, 2020, 12:22:13 AM »
Yes, in the hearts of true believers. ;)
Yep.....kids, mainly.....but likely a good few adults who refuse to let go.

The issue becomes....do you believe in Santa?.....And......Did you believe in Santa......And....what changed your mind?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #820 on: May 29, 2020, 12:27:06 AM »

I am unaware of any evidence that shows that Santa exists. Just like you, me and the rest of humanity are unaware of any evidence revealing a domed earth with a carbonite projecting sun at the north pole. Now if I'm mistaken and you do have some evidence of Santa and a domed carbonite projecting sun earth, do lay it on us.
There's plenty of evidence on TV that Santa exists just as there is for nuclear bombs and a spinning globe....etc.

The major issue is in understanding which of them are physically verified as being real, rather than a reliance on TV, papers and word of mouth, evidence.

It seems none of us are privy to what the reality is but many people seem to accept whatever is told to be their reality, without physical verification...and this is key.

Heiwa

« Reply #821 on: May 29, 2020, 04:35:34 AM »
Christmases 1973/4 I was dressed up as Santa for the Scandinavian community in Yokohama/Japan. I moved around in my old Toyota car. I have forgotten the model. I visited plenty Scandinavian children's homes, whose parents insisted I had to have a drink to carry on and all went well. Plenty Japanese in cars and on pavements observed my show and gave me directions to return home and sober up.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #822 on: May 29, 2020, 06:01:44 AM »
While Santa Claus as known today is not real, the origins of Santa Claus is based on the life and actions of a real person.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:05:09 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #823 on: May 29, 2020, 06:18:19 AM »
There has never been any confirmation or test of explosive fission in a laboratory. All laboratory work was done at Los Alamos, NM, 1942/5 between skiing.
I suppose that it depends on how you define "laboratory".  I see no reason why the Nevada Test Site and Bikini Atoll can't be considered laboratories if experiments were performed there.

You know that tests occurred at Bikini Atoll and the Nevada test sites? Maybe you heard about it from someone but it does not convince me.
Why am I not surprised? ::)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #824 on: May 29, 2020, 06:24:44 AM »
I believe nothing and question everything...
Do you believe that there are people who are smarter than you?

Really?
You can read about it here:
https://geology.com/records/bathyscaphe-trieste.shtml

« Reply #825 on: May 29, 2020, 09:07:14 AM »

you have no alternative way to produce such a flash.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #826 on: May 29, 2020, 09:19:40 AM »
What does that even mean and in what terms?
Is an inventor from home smarter than a university schooled diploma achiever?
Is a bricklayer smarter than a carpenter?
Is a psychologist smarter than a sociologist?

The list is almost endless...but what does smarter actually mean?

Really?
And this is what I'm talking about.
You believe this without knowing it to be a truth and feel no need to question it.
It is nonsense to me and will always be nonsense until there's real proof of it happening.

The same goes for Cameron.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #827 on: May 29, 2020, 09:20:53 AM »

you have no alternative way to produce such a flash.
Lightning can produce one hell of a flash.
You simply do not know what caused the flash, except to be told it was a nuclear bomb.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #828 on: May 29, 2020, 09:34:41 AM »
What does that even mean and in what terms?
Is an inventor from home smarter than a university schooled diploma achiever?
Is a bricklayer smarter than a carpenter?
Is a psychologist smarter than a sociologist?

The list is almost endless...but what does smarter actually mean?
It means that sometimes you have to trust people who know things that you don't know.

Really?
And this is what I'm talking about.
You believe this without knowing it to be a truth and feel no need to question it.
It is nonsense to me and will always be nonsense until there's real proof of it happening.

The same goes for Cameron.
Again, it boils down to what "real proof" would you accept?  People do incredible things and go to exotic places all the time.  Do you deny all such claims?  Remember that there is a difference between doubt and denial.

Most people have never completed a marathon, but I say that I've completed 6 of them.  Do you believe me or do I need to prove it?  If so, then what proof would you accept? 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:39:22 AM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #829 on: May 29, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »
Well, my friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki never observed a FLASH. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings 1945. Just look at all photos of the towns afterwards. Typical napalm carpet bombings. Like Dresden/Saxony February 1945.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #830 on: May 29, 2020, 06:48:30 PM »
Well, my friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki never observed a FLASH. The towns were simply destroyed by napalm carpet bombings 1945. Just look at all photos of the towns afterwards. Typical napalm carpet bombings. Like Dresden/Saxony February 1945.
Did your friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki say anything about the hundreds of bombers that fire bombed them?  You know, like Dresden/Saxony?

Heiwa

« Reply #831 on: May 29, 2020, 08:14:02 PM »
Did your friends at Hiroshima and Nagasaki say anything about the hundreds of bombers that fire bombed them?  You know, like Dresden/Saxony?
50! The towns are pretty small you know. It took less than an hour to burn them down.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:11:46 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #832 on: May 30, 2020, 02:22:32 AM »
50! The towns are pretty small you know. It took less than an hour to burn them down.

There's no evidence I can find that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire-bombed. I would think there would be some.

Heiwa

« Reply #833 on: May 30, 2020, 02:48:22 AM »

There's no evidence I can find that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire-bombed. I would think there would be some.
Just check your sources.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #834 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:44 AM »

Just check your sources.

I did because I was curious. I didn’t find anything. I don’t think you have anything either.

Heiwa

« Reply #835 on: May 30, 2020, 03:16:28 AM »

Just check your sources.

I did because I was curious. I didn’t find anything. I don’t think you have anything either.
I only talked 1973/4 to some people from Hiroshima/Nagasaki that survived the bombings 1945. No FLASHES! I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm .

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #836 on: May 30, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »
I only talked 1973/4 to some people from Hiroshima/Nagasaki that survived the bombings 1945. No FLASHES! I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm .
Don't you mean that you try to deceive people "more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm"?
And at http://heiwaco.com/ you try to deceive people on all sorts of topics that you can't understand.

Heiwa

« Reply #837 on: May 30, 2020, 05:24:50 PM »
Don't you mean that you try to deceive people "more at http://heiwaco.com/abomb1.htm"?
And at http://heiwaco.com/ you try to deceive people on all sorts of topics that you can't understand.
Thanks for asking. At my website I present my findings with evidence under my own name. Nothing is secret. Some of my scientific papers have been peer reviewed. Everything is easy to verify.
My best finding is that double hull is not the best solution for oil tankers as most collision damages occur only above waterline, etc. The US Department of Homeland Security/USCG thinks that most collision damages are located below waterline down at the bilge (20 meters depth for a VLCC), etc, etc.
Another finding of mine is that structures do not collapse from top down by gravity 911-style and becomes dust. I have been invited to US institutions of high learning to explain it but FBI or CIA stopped it.
Re topic I have proven that nuclear bombs do not exist, at least Russian communist ones. They were propaganda 1949 and same today thank to Vladimir Putin, Russian president. He started his career at KGB Dresden/Saxony where USSR got its fake Uranium. I describe it at my website.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #838 on: May 30, 2020, 08:02:59 PM »
Thanks for asking.
At my website I present my findings with evidence under my own name. Nothing is secret. Some of my scientific papers have been peer reviewed. Everything is easy to verify.
My best finding is that double hull is not the best solution for oil tankers as most collision damages occur only above waterline, etc. The US Department of Homeland Security/USCG thinks that most collision damages are located below waterline down at the bilge (20 meters depth for a VLCC), etc, etc.
I won't question your expertise on maritime safety. I'll leave that to others.

Quote from: Heiwa
Another finding of mine is that structures do not collapse from top down by gravity 911-style and becomes dust. I have been invited to US institutions of high learning to explain it but FBI or CIA stopped it.
What a joke! Why would the FBI or CIA be interested in the rubbish you claim?
But I do wonder why you were turfed out of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Were your conspiracy ideas to rich for even them.
Quote from: tfk, Illuminator
International Skeptics Forum » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Heiwa drummed out of AE911T?

Wow, how bad do you have to go from "Petitioner of the Month" to "hit the road, Jack" by AE911T?

It appears that Anders has been shown the door at Gage's group.

Disclosure: I say "appears" because I have no idea where or when this happened.

However I see no reason to believe that this was initiated by Bjorkman. I suspect that Anders own nonsense at his Tripod site (i.e., all photos & videos showing planes impacting towers are fake, a-bombs don't work & shuttle flights, Mars landers & Apollo missions are all NASA hoaxes) was too much even for Gage.
Re topic I have proven that nuclear bombs do not exist, at least Russian communist ones.
You've proven nothing of the sort.

They were propaganda 1949 and same today thank to Vladimir Putin, Russian president. He started his career at KGB Dresden/Saxony where USSR got its fake Uranium. I describe it at my website.
I'd believe reports like this before you any day because anyone can go there, to this day, and verify it for themselves.

Quote from: Knight-Ridder News Service

Radon blamed for thousands of German deaths

SCHNEEBERG, Germany -- Hans Haeussler dreamed of becoming a schoolteacher, but World War II got in the way. In 1942 he was drafted right out of high school into the Wehrmacht to fight for Nazi Germany. After the German defeat, he spent four years as a prisoner of war in the Soviet Union.

Finally, in 1950, he returned to his home in the Erzgebirge, the "ore mountains" of Saxony in Soviet-occupied East Germany, hoping to pursue his goal. Instead, Mr. Haeussler and almost every other able-bodied man in the region were forced by the Soviets to work in the mines.

The Erzgebirge had been a source of mineral wealth, particularly silver, for centuries. But the Soviets were not after silver.

They were after uranium.

In their rush to catch up with the U.S. nuclear weapons program, the Soviets mined quickly and with no regard for safety. Over the next four decades, they took about 220,000 tons of uranium from the mountains, in partial payment of Germany's war reparations.

But the Germans who lived in the Erzgebirge paid in a more personal way: Hans Haeussler, for one, died of lung cancer in August 1988, shortly before his 64th birthday.

His cancer is believed to have been caused by radon given off by uranium dust, making Mr. Haeussler one of the 5,100 people who have died in the region as a result of the Soviet Union's frantic Cold War push for uranium.

Even now, hundreds of thousands of Germans continue to be endangered. The landscape for miles around Schneeberg is marked with giant mounds of rubble from uranium mining, much of it giving off radioactive radon.

German officials estimate that 465 square miles are contaminated.

"Not even the Nazis dared to mine the uranium from these mountains because they knew that it would destroy the people and the landscape here," the minister at Mr. Haeussler's church, the Rev. Andreas Krusche, said bitterly. "The Russians did it at the expense of the local population."

The minister is a leader of an environmental group named "Pechblende" -- the German word for pitchblende or uraninite, the black, opaque ore from which "yellowcake" for bombs was processed.

"The Americans had the atomic bomb. The Russians wanted the bomb as quickly as possible," he said. "As a result, we are all victims of the Cold War."

There are more than 3,000 piles of uranium rubble scattered in a belt from the city of Gera in the state of Thuringia to Dresden in Saxony. Some are more than 300 feet high, and on one of the rare clear days in the region, they can be seen from miles away.

Tests have found radon levels ranging from 40 to 400 times above the standard of 250 becquerels per cubic meter that Germany considers safe. (A becquerel, a unit for measuring radioactive decay, is the number of atoms that disintegrate per second.)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #839 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:41 PM »

Just check your sources.

I went through your site. There's no evidence there. Just you proclaiming that you don't like this or that. Ex., you don't seem to be happy with MacArthur's daily routine/work schedule during the occupation. Which for the life of me I can't figure out why that's even remotely relevant even to your non-argument. So yeah, you have no evidence.

I did find this fun and creepy - For your enjoyment:

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?