Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #540 on: May 07, 2020, 01:23:29 AM »
Quote from: Heiwa

I don't believe tsunamis exist until I see one destroy an aquarium.

MAKE UP YOUR OWN HEIWA QUOTE . . .    :P

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #541 on: May 07, 2020, 05:02:00 AM »
So how does it - ignition of a nuclear bomb - work?
You still don't know the difference between ignition and detonation, do you?
ignite = set on fire
detonate = causing the stuff of a bomb to explode
Anyway, the problem remains how to cause a nuclear bomb killing people. Compressing two non-critical masses of fissile material to double density with a neutron in between so it becomes one critical mass that sets the surrounding on fire vaporizing people in a FLASH? 1 + 1 = 1!
Yes, nuclear scientists say so. I just laugh at them! Nuclear bombs do not exist!
You can use the gun barrel design or the sphere method. Both work.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #542 on: May 07, 2020, 10:42:40 AM »
Nuclear weapons do not switch off street lights. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .

Sorry for the late response; you are telling me that this is fake, well sorry to disappoint you I was an eye witness to it.
9 July 1962 USA detonated a hydrogen bomb in space over Johnston Island in the Pacific. The (fake) explosion took place 400 kilometers above the Johnston Island (atoll). That really was vacuum space! The burst had an explosive yield of 1.45 megatons - approximately a hundred times that of the (fake) Hiroshima bomb (around 13 kilotons), media said:
... a brilliant white flash erased the darkness like a photoflash. Then the entire sky turned light green for about a second. In several more seconds, a deep red aurora, several moon diameters in size, formed where the blast had been. A white plasma jet came slowly out of the top of the red aurora (over Johnston Island) and painted a white stripe across the sky from north to south in about one minute. A deep red aurora appeared over Samoa at the south end of the white plasma jet. This visual display lasted for perhaps ten minutes before slowly fading. There was no sound at all.
Cecil R. Coale, PhD
Remember that this occurred at 400 000 m altitude in vacuum space, when the missile with the bomb was returning after having been further away from Earth. Read this what people on ground just below the explosion saw:
"At zero time at Johnston, a white flash occurred, but as soon as one could remove his goggles, no intense light was present. A second after shot time a mottled red disc was observed directly overhead and covered the sky down to about 45 degrees from the zenith. Generally, the red mottled region was more intense on the eastern portions. Along the magnetic north-south line through the burst, a white-yellow streak extended and grew to the north from near zenith. The width of the white streaked region grew from a few degrees at a few seconds to about 5-10 degrees in 30 seconds. Growth of the auroral region to the north was by addition of new lines developing from west to east. The white-yellow auroral streamers receded upward from the horizon to the north and grew to the south and at about 2 minutes the white-yellow bands were still about 10 degrees wide and extended mainly from near zenith to the south. By about two minutes, the red disc region had completed disappearance in the west and was rapidly fading on the eastern portion of the overhead disc". Bla, bla, bla!
What a fireworks display! You can also watch it here. Watch the hydrogen bomb lifting off at time 4.27 to 1 100 000 m top altitude (5.09) to start dropping down to explode at 400 000 m altitude and the explosion a little later ... seen from far away! They forgot to film it from Johnston! However ... it was just early fake news! Just propaganda invented by the usual clowns and non-existing PhDs. No merchant ships in the vicinity observed anything unusual that night. The event (incl. the fusion) never took place. I pay anyone Euro 1M to show I am wrong!
As an eye witness do I qualify to present evidence of the occurrence of that test?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #543 on: May 07, 2020, 01:07:56 PM »
You already know the answer.  You just don't believe it.  You personal incredulity doesn't change scientific fact.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #544 on: May 07, 2020, 04:26:06 PM »
You already know the answer.  You just don't believe it.  You personal incredulity doesn't change scientific fact.

Mike
Correct. I don't believe you can ignite/detonate a nuclear bomb as it cannot be done in a laboratory and similar using scientific methods.
All nuclear bomb ignitions/detonations take place full scale, secretly at remote locations by military men and only evidence is a photo.
Please, give me a break.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #545 on: May 07, 2020, 05:20:36 PM »
All nuclear bomb ignitions/detonations take place full scale, secretly at remote locations by military men and only evidence is a photo.
Please, give me a break.
Of course they do!  Do you expect nuclear bomb ignitions/detonations take place on the top of the Eiffel Tower :o?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:10:10 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #546 on: May 07, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »

Mike
Correct. I don't believe you can ignite/detonate a nuclear bomb as it cannot be done in a laboratory and similar using scientific methods.
Please, give me a break.
Like I said, your personal incredulity doesn't mean shit.  What you believe is irrelevant.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #547 on: May 07, 2020, 10:26:48 PM »

Mike
Please, give me a break.
Like I said, your personal incredulity doesn't mean shit.  What you believe is irrelevant.

Mike
Like I said, it would be interesting to detonate a nano-a-bomb in a laboratory and study it scientifically. Exploding full scale a-bombs underground in secret locations is, like I said, not scientific. To me any a-bomb explosion is old Fake News!

« Reply #548 on: May 08, 2020, 02:35:51 AM »

Mike
Please, give me a break.

Mike
Like I said, it would be interesting to detonate a nano-a-bomb in a laboratory and study it scientifically. Exploding full scale a-bombs underground in secret locations is, like I said, not scientific. To me any a-bomb explosion is old Fake News!
Clearly, you don't understand how a nuclear bomb works.  If you actually did you'd know that there isn't an explosive powerful enough the create the pressures necessary in a "nono-a-bomb" to get start the reaction.  They barely did it in Fat Man and Little Boy...the compression wave on Fat Man only caused ≈1.5% of the uranium to fission. 

The very fact you think a "nono-a-bomb" in a lab will work shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #549 on: May 08, 2020, 05:25:09 AM »

Mike
Please, give me a break.

Mike
Clearly, you don't understand how a nuclear bomb works.  If you actually did you'd know that there isn't an explosive powerful enough the create the pressures necessary in a "nono-a-bomb" to get start the reaction.  They barely did it in Fat Man and Little Boy...the compression wave on Fat Man only caused ≈1.5% of the uranium to fission. 

The very fact you think a "nono-a-bomb" in a lab will work shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Mike
Thanks, so an a-bomb will not work in a lab. You need a complete desert à la Alamagordo, NM, for it. And then you detonate or ignite it there July 1945.
BOOM. FLASH. destruction, bla, bla, bla! 
And then?
You tell POTUS Truman that it worked and Truman ordered - drop two ones on Japan killing 200 000 civilians!
Imagine if life were so simple. But it is not irrelevant.
You sound ... sick. Have you talked to a doctor recently?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #550 on: May 08, 2020, 05:30:00 AM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #551 on: May 08, 2020, 06:23:33 AM »
Imagine if life were so simple.
It seems to me that you're the one who wants it to be simple.  The rest of us understand that the physics alone demand that it can't be that simple.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #552 on: May 08, 2020, 06:48:46 AM »
It seems to me that you're the one who wants it to be simple.  The rest of us understand that the physics alone demand that it can't be that simple.
Thanks ... and you needed an NM desert to test it? You sound like another American nut case. Do you work for Donald? Inherited the job from granpa working for Truman?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #553 on: May 08, 2020, 10:38:47 AM »
Thanks ... and you needed an NM desert to test it?
Where would you rather they be tested, in the middle of downtown Paris? ???

If you want to test a top secret weapon of mass destruction, then yes, a remote, unpopulated location is needed.

Heiwa

« Reply #554 on: May 08, 2020, 09:50:18 PM »

If you want to test a top secret weapon of mass destruction, then yes, a remote, unpopulated location is needed.
Well, Marie Curie and husband did all their research about radioactivity in a lab in downtown Paris >100 years ago. It was peer reviewed and in the public domain. No need for top secrecy. And Marie died 1934 at age 66. They say it was due to radiation exposure, but I doubt it. Maybe it was due to poisoning?
So a remote, unpopulated location is not required to test a nano-sized a-bomb, if you believe it can explode.

« Reply #555 on: May 09, 2020, 02:58:30 AM »

Well, Marie Curie and husband did all their research about radioactivity in a lab in downtown Paris >100 years ago. It was peer reviewed and in the public domain. No need for top secrecy. And Marie died 1934 at age 66. They say it was due to radiation exposure, but I doubt it. Maybe it was due to poisoning?
So a remote, unpopulated location is not required to test a nano-sized a-bomb, if you believe it can explode.
What evidence do you have that Marie Curie died of something other that radiation exposure?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #556 on: May 09, 2020, 03:26:16 AM »

And "a nano-sized a-bomb" is currently theoretically and prsctically impossible so even I don't "believe it can explode."

If you're as smart as you claim are you should be able to design and build it yourself!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #557 on: May 09, 2020, 07:30:01 AM »

You are asking to test something that does not exist.  There are no nano sized fission bombs.

That is like demanding proof that a horse can pull a heavy cart by demanding a tiny living horse that you can hold in your hand.

If you want to see a single atom explode however, that's possible.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #558 on: May 09, 2020, 01:17:09 PM »

Well, Marie Curie and husband did all their research about radioactivity in a lab in downtown Paris >100 years ago.
Marie Curie and her husband weren't working on atomic bombs.

It was peer reviewed and in the public domain.
What makes you think that nuclear bombs haven't been peer reviewed?  Also, a fair bit of the nuclear physics and technology is in the public domain.

No need for top secrecy.
Why would you want weapons of mass destruction to be freely available?  Are you a terrorist?

And Marie died 1934 at age 66. They say it was due to radiation exposure, but I doubt it. Maybe it was due to poisoning?
Yes, radiation poisoning.  Ask your Russian friends about it.

Even conventional explosives are generally tested in remote, unpopulated areas.  I thought that you were interested in safety.  Testing bombs in a populated area doesn't sound very safe to me.

Heiwa

« Reply #559 on: May 09, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »

Well, Marie Curie and husband did all their research about radioactivity in a lab in downtown Paris >100 years ago.
Marie Curie and her husband weren't working on atomic bombs.

It was peer reviewed and in the public domain.
What makes you think that nuclear bombs haven't been peer reviewed?  Also, a fair bit of the nuclear physics and technology is in the public domain.

No need for top secrecy.
Why would you want weapons of mass destruction to be freely available?  Are you a terrorist?

And Marie died 1934 at age 66. They say it was due to radiation exposure, but I doubt it. Maybe it was due to poisoning?
Yes, radiation poisoning.  Ask your Russian friends about it.

Even conventional explosives are generally tested in remote, unpopulated areas.  I thought that you were interested in safety.  Testing bombs in a populated area doesn't sound very safe to me.
Thanks for questions.
My doubts about a-bombs started in the 1960’s when university friends of my grandfather/future Nobel prize winners Niels Bohr could not explain explosive fission and Manne Siegbahn told me 1964 to avoid physics as a career (to avoid being asked building Swedish a-bombs).
So I became a shipbuilder and arrived in Japan 1972 and met people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that told me that their towns were burnt down by napalm 1945. No a-bombs! They returned quickly and rebuilt their towns. They also built fake peace a-bomb museums.
Then I met Elke 1999 whose father told me he had worked for Wismut AG in Saxony, East Germany, 1948/58 producing the Uranium for the fake Stalin a-bomb (not) exploding 1949 in a remote area anywhere.
Elke’s parents disappeared 1958 and Elke thought they were dead but, magic, Elke’s parents had escaped to the West and they could be reunited after three years.
Elke and I 2001 bought a house at Freiberg i.Sa, vicinity of which where Wismut AG had its Uranium mines. It took me 15 years to understand that there were no Uranium mines in Saxony! It was all KGB propaganda (that is still effective today). A hoax. And today I think Elke’s father assisted the Stalin & KGB with it. He was not a real German but from Upper Silesia that never liked Germans. Something went wrong 1958 – East German security police mishandled the business, etc. It is a pity that German (or US or Russian) media isn’t interested in the story. German tax payers are today paying a fortune to clean up the Saxon Wismut AG Uranium mines … that never produced any Uranium ever.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #560 on: May 09, 2020, 08:57:16 PM »
Yes, yes.  Nice story that you've told several times already.  Too bad it has nothing to do with any of the questions that I asked.

Heiwa

« Reply #561 on: May 09, 2020, 10:31:31 PM »
Yes, yes.  Nice story that you've told several times already.  Too bad it has nothing to do with any of the questions that I asked.
So the questions were:
1. What makes you think that nuclear bombs haven't been peer reviewed?
2. Why would you want weapons of mass destruction to be freely available? 
3. Are you a terrorist?
Answers :
1 . All is military top secret for national security reasons since 1945 = no peer review ever.
2. I prefer conventional weapons of self defense. My weapon was the sea mine blowing up enemy ships trying to invade Sweden. I think it is scrapped today.
3. Yes, according to certain US and Japanese laws they think so. Actually I am a nice guy.

Re Niels Bohr he was apparently smuggled out of Nazi-occupied Denmark summer 1942 and suddenly stayed at my grandparents house outside Stockholm in neutral Sweden. Then he disappeared but left a trunk in the guest room. Three years later Bohr reappeared. He had been part of the Manhattan project at Los Alamos, New Mexico, USA, where he also learnt skiing. His bombs had killed 100 000's of Japanese civilians 1945 and he was not really popular. Physicists should not design weapons mass murder. And Niels Bohr could not tell how his bombs detonated or ignited. I think his friend Manne Siegbahn knew the bombs were fake but he was encouraged not to speak about it. Manne was already rich after having won the Nobel Prize 1923 but he got an extra US$ 1 million from the Rockefeller foundation 1946 to improve the cyclotron in his private laboratory at Stockholm, where he created new atoms, etc. Nuclear physics, you know.
The forgotten trunk in the guest room? Guess, what happened to it!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 11:18:22 PM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #562 on: May 10, 2020, 05:23:24 AM »
Physicists should not design weapons mass murder.
Probably nobody should design weapons of war because so many involve mass "murder".

Bombing of Tokyo (10 March 1945)
On the night of 9/10 March 1945, the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) conducted a devastating firebombing raid on Tokyo, the Japanese capital city. This attack was code-named Operation Meetinghouse by the USAAF and is known as the Great Tokyo Air Raid in Japan.[1] Bombs dropped from 279 Boeing B-29 Superfortress heavy bombers burned out much of eastern Tokyo. More than 90,000 and possibly over 100,000 Japanese people were killed, mostly civilians, and one million were left homeless, making it the most destructive single air attack of World War II. The Japanese air and civil defenses proved largely inadequate; 14 American aircraft and 96 airmen were lost.

The attack on Tokyo was an intensification of the air raids on Japan which had begun in June 1944. Prior to this operation, the USAAF had focused on a precision bombing campaign against Japanese industrial facilities. These attacks were generally unsuccessful, which contributed to the decision to shift to firebombing. The operation during the early hours of 10 March was the first major firebombing raid against a Japanese city, and the USAAF units employed significantly different tactics from those used in precision raids, including bombing by night with the aircraft flying at low altitudes. The extensive destruction caused by the raid led to these tactics becoming standard for the USAAF's B-29s until the end of the war.
There were no nuclear weapons involved in the bombing of Tokyo. Japan could have surrendered earlier, before that carpet bombing but they refused!

And
World War II casualties
World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished,[1] which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion).

More than half of the total number of casualties are accounted for by the dead of the Republic of China and of the Soviet Union. The government of the Russian Federation in the 1990s published an estimate of USSR losses at 26.6 million,[3][4] including 8 to 9 million due to famine and disease.[4][5][6] These losses are for the territory of the USSR in the borders of 1946–1991, including territories annexed in 1939–40.

The People's Republic of China as of 2005 estimated the number of Chinese casualties in the Second Sino-Japanese War from 1937 to 1945 are 20 million dead and 15 million wounded.[7]

In 2000, the total number of German military dead was estimated at 5.3 million by Rüdiger Overmans of the Military History Research Office (Germany); this number includes 900,000 men conscripted from outside of Germany's 1937 borders, in Austria, and in east-central Europe. Civilian deaths are not included.[8][9][10] However, in 2005 the German government put the war dead at 7,395,000 persons (including 4,300,000 military dead and missing) from Germany, Austria, and men conscripted from outside of Germany's 1937 borders.

There were no nuclear weapons involved in those millions of casualties - dead is dead however you die and war is hell!

?

frenat

« Reply #563 on: May 10, 2020, 05:33:19 AM »

he often does that. That is why some think he is a bot.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #564 on: May 10, 2020, 05:36:54 AM »

He is a wealthy man, living the high life in France. He is also not bothered about a nuclear apocalypse because he knows the threat is fake so lives in bliss. You're just jealous

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

frenat

« Reply #565 on: May 10, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »

He is a wealthy man, living the high life in France. He is also not bothered about a nuclear apocalypse because he knows the threat is fake so lives in bliss. You're just jealous
Nope. Just stating facts. He has been accused of being a bot multiple times before. The fact that he often ignores direct question replying with non sequiturs just lends credence to that theory. He's got nothing that I would be jealous of. Great for humor though!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #566 on: May 10, 2020, 03:13:17 PM »
1 . All is military top secret for national security reasons since 1945 = no peer review ever.
The fact that a number of other countries have developed their own nuclear weapons sounds like peer review to me.

Heiwa

« Reply #567 on: May 10, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
The fact that a number of other countries have developed their own nuclear weapons sounds like peer review to me.
Well, when France developed its atomic and hydrogen bombs in the 1960's, there was no peer review! http://heiwaco.com/fabomb.htm

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #568 on: May 10, 2020, 03:43:45 PM »
Well, when France developed its atomic and hydrogen bombs in the 1960's, there was no peer review! http://heiwaco.com/fabomb.htm

Sure there was peer review. Pretty much every nuclear nation in the world condemned it. Doesn't get more peer reviewed than that.

Heiwa

« Reply #569 on: May 10, 2020, 08:38:07 PM »

Sure there was peer review. Pretty much every nuclear nation in the world condemned it. Doesn't get more peer reviewed than that.

Thanks for the link. It has nothing to do with peer review. It was just glorious French Fake News to maintain the honor of the republic 1960 becoming a nuclear armed super power.