• Real Earth Believer
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #510 on: May 04, 2020, 11:54:22 PM »

And personally you don't seem to believe in:
  • atmospheric braking on reentry,
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
  • Interplanetary space missions etc, etc.
Your not believing in nuclear bombs does seem mean much in the real world.

Your silly website is proof of your inability to understand these things with its inane explanations of why these aren't supposed to work.

You don't seem to believe in anything that you can't understand and that seems to be anything more complicated than a bottle opener.

Thanks for comments and questions.
Yes, I don't believe in
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
for reasons given at my popular website, i.e. critical thinking and analysis of info provided.
Re topic I believed in nuclear weapons when I was small and believed in Father Christmas. Then I had the chance to meet people involved in the a-bomb hoax and I concluded a-bombs are simple propaganda since 1945.
All I've seen on your "popular crappy website, i.e. critical scrambled thinking  and  totally incorrect analysis of info provided."

Your site proves that you haven't the slightest real understanding the things you refuse to believe.
Possibly you'd believe more if you learned more from those thst do understand these things.
But you think that you're smattering than everyone else so refuse to believe them, how sad :(.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #511 on: May 04, 2020, 11:57:44 PM »
Heiwa is fucking AWESOME 

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2020, 12:45:01 AM »

And personally you don't seem to believe in:
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
Your not believing in nuclear bombs does seem mean much in the real world.

Your silly website is proof of your inability to understand these things with its inane explanations of why these aren't supposed to work.

You don't seem to believe in anything that you can't understand and that seems to be anything more complicated than a bottle opener.

Thanks for comments and questions.
Yes, I don't believe in
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
for reasons given at my popular website, i.e. critical thinking and analysis of info provided.
Re topic I believed in nuclear weapons when I was small and believed in Father Christmas. Then I had the chance to meet people involved in the a-bomb hoax and I concluded a-bombs are simple propaganda since 1945.
All I've seen on your "popular crappy website, i.e. critical scrambled thinking  and  totally incorrect analysis of info provided."

Your site proves that you haven't the slightest real understanding the things you refuse to believe.
Possibly you'd believe more if you learned more from those thst do understand these things.
But you think that you're smattering than everyone else so refuse to believe them, how sad :(.
Can you, please, give/copy/paste some examples of my misunderstanding of atomic bomb things (topic) and I will explain!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:49:18 AM by Heiwa »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2020, 01:10:44 AM »
It is very easy to settle this debate, one way or the other.

Did Chadwick discover the neutron in 1932?

The answer is most emphatically and definitely, no:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050206091142/http://luloxbooks.co.uk/findings1.htm

A fascinating look at the fact that J. Chadwick discovered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in 1932, NO PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRON.

« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2020, 02:39:53 AM »

A fascinating look at the fact that J. Chadwick discovered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in 1932, NO PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRON.
So, you're saying he discovered it in 1933?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2020, 03:29:04 AM »
No, that diatribe settles nothing!

Quote from: sandokhan

So you say but even if James Chadwick didn't discover the neutron in 1932 that doesn't mean that the neutron does not exist.

That diatribe of nothing innuendo is aimed at nothing more thst discrediting James Chadwick but does nothing to disprove the existence of the neutron.

So, you have neither proven "that J. Chadwick discovered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in 1932, NO PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRON" nor provided the slightest evidence against the existence of the neutron.

Heiwa

« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2020, 10:41:54 AM »
No, that diatribe settles nothing!

So you say but even if James Chadwick didn't discover the neutron in 1932 that doesn't mean that the neutron does not exist.

That diatribe of nothing innuendo is aimed at nothing more thst discrediting James Chadwick but does nothing to disprove the existence of the neutron.

So, you have neither proven "that J. Chadwick discovered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in 1932, NO PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRON" nor provided the slightest evidence against the existence of the neutron.
Can you, please, give/copy/paste some examples of my misunderstanding of atomic bomb things (topic) and I will explain!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2020, 12:03:57 PM »

I think the basic misunderstanding you have is summed up with this quote...

I do not believe in nuclear bombs

That's a pretty big misunderstanding.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #518 on: May 05, 2020, 01:18:18 PM »
Have you visited Rocky Flats yet?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #519 on: May 05, 2020, 04:09:26 PM »
And people in Las Vegas saw nukes detonate. I was dialy life, but they are all shills, let me guess O0

And if you agree that they saw something, you need to agree there is entire infrastructure build in order to have THOUSANDS od tons of TNT brought to place

And Nevada Test site in approx 80 km off Las Vegas, so shoud curve of earth make bottoms of Mushrom clouds hidden? ;)
They used to a-bomb parties in Vegas to watch the testing.  People traveled from all over the country to see them.  Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of locals that saw them all.  I brought that up to Anders (Heiwa) several times.  He dismisses it as lies and propaganda.  He even went on to claim that the government use Photoshop to create the pictures.  You read that right.  He said the US government have Photoshop 30 years before Adobe released it.  ;D

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #520 on: May 05, 2020, 04:30:06 PM »
And people in Las Vegas saw nukes detonate. I was dialy life, but they are all shills, let me guess O0

And if you agree that they saw something, you need to agree there is entire infrastructure build in order to have THOUSANDS od tons of TNT brought to place

And Nevada Test site in approx 80 km off Las Vegas, so shoud curve of earth make bottoms of Mushrom clouds hidden? ;)
They used to a-bomb parties in Vegas to watch the testing.  People traveled from all over the country to see them.  Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of locals that saw them all.  I brought that up to Anders (Heiwa) several times.  He dismisses it as lies and propaganda.  He even went on to claim that the government use Photoshop to create the pictures.  You read that right.  He said the US government have Photoshop 30 years before Adobe released it.  ;D

Mike

Only an American would be dumb enough to think a nuke is a spectacle to party around. I wonder how many of those bozos were irradiated? Deserved

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2020, 04:58:39 PM »
Only an American would be dumb enough to think a nuke is a spectacle to party around. I wonder how many of those bozos were irradiated? Deserved
Considering that the Nevada test site is some 65 miles away from Las Vegas, I doubt that anyone was irradiated from the initial blast.  Whether or not they got any radiation that might have been carried by the wind is a different story.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #522 on: May 05, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »
Best way to prove that nuclear bombs exist is of course a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded. There is no need for a full scale, military test in a desert.
But you have to ensure that the fireball is small and does not destroy the lab.
You claim to be a millionaire and a supposed engineer so why don't you do it?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2020, 12:40:55 AM »
Best way to prove that nuclear bombs exist is of course a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded. There is no need for a full scale, military test in a desert.

Mike
No, now and then I only test the quality of various welded steel construction joints using established non-destructive methods. I can do on site and in a lab.
Re your question I know what fission is and how to observe it in a laboratory. It has been done since 1938.  But explosive fission? Bringing two pieces of uranium together to become a critical mass of uranium that becomes pure energy in a FLASH I cannot do. To me the suggestion is ridiculous.
I know US army did it full scale in Nevada in the 1950/60's so people in Las Vegas far away could see something but that doesn't prove anything.
I am a serious person. Try to provide a serious reply!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2020, 05:58:35 AM »
Bringing two pieces of uranium together to become a critical mass of uranium that becomes pure energy in a FLASH I cannot do. To me the suggestion is ridiculous.
Yes, your "suggestion is ridiculous" it doesn't work that way.

And if you hope to cause a nuclear detonation that way you'll be sorely disappointed and very dead! In which order I wouldn't know ;D.
It's been very close to happening accidentally a couple of times.

If you really want a nuclear detonation then it's a lot more complicated but why should I explain it to YOU - an idiot like you would probably blow Monaco up :o.

Quote from: Heiwa
I know US army did it full scale in Nevada in the 1950/60's so people in Las Vegas far away could see something but that doesn't prove anything.
Well, the saying that the "US army did it full scale in Nevada in the 1950/60's so people in Las Vegas far away could see something" is totally idiotic, just what we'd expect from you.

But it's safer for the world if you don't believe these things - that way you're less likely to kill everybody around you.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2020, 06:03:20 AM »

So, you're saying he discovered it in 1933?
He probably discovered it in 1931 but waited until 1932 to announce the discovery.

Heiwa

« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2020, 06:57:02 AM »
Bringing two pieces of uranium together to become a critical mass of uranium that becomes pure energy in a FLASH I cannot do. To me the suggestion is ridiculous.
Yes, your "suggestion is ridiculous" it doesn't work that way.

And if you hope to cause a nuclear detonation that way you'll be sorely disappointed and very dead! In which order I wouldn't know ;D.
It's been very close to happening accidentally a couple of times.

If you really want a nuclear detonation then it's a lot more complicated but why should I explain it to YOU - an idiot like you would probably blow Monaco up :o.

Quote from: Heiwa
Well, the saying that the "US army did it full scale in Nevada in the 1950/60's so people in Las Vegas far away could see something" is totally idiotic, just what we'd expect from you.

But it's safer for the world if you don't believe these things - that way you're less likely to kill everybody around you.
So how does it - ignition of a nuclear bomb - work?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »
You still don't know the difference between ignition and detonation, do you?

Heiwa

« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2020, 11:50:07 AM »
You still don't know the difference between ignition and detonation, do you?
ignite = set on fire
detonate = causing the stuff of a bomb to explode
Anyway, the problem remains how to cause a nuclear bomb killing people. Compressing two non-critical masses of fissile material to double density with a neutron in between so it becomes one critical mass that sets the surrounding on fire vaporizing people in a FLASH? 1 + 1 = 1!
Yes, nuclear scientists say so. I just laugh at them! Nuclear bombs do not exist!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2020, 11:55:56 AM »
Yes, nuclear scientists say so. I just laugh at them!
That's okay, I'm sure that nuclear scientists laugh at you as well.

« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »

Are you saying that the neutron does not exist, if sow you are simply wrong.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2020, 03:36:24 PM »

Maybe in his Plato's cave there is no neutron. So he is correct for his cave.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2020, 03:46:24 PM »

Mike
No, now and then I only test the quality of various welded steel construction joints using established non-destructive methods. I can do on site and in a lab.
Re your question I know what fission is and how to observe it in a laboratory. It has been done since 1938.  But explosive fission? Bringing two pieces of uranium together to become a critical mass of uranium that becomes pure energy in a FLASH I cannot do. To me the suggestion is ridiculous.
I am a serious person. Try to provide a serious reply!
You claim to be a millionaire so if you won't do it the STFU about it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2020, 04:00:11 PM »

Maybe in his Plato's cave there is no neutron. So he is correct for his cave.
Maybe that's the answer we've all been looking for: Sandokhan really is a Flat Earth Scientist and Flat Earth Sultan but only of his own little Universe - his Plato's Cave.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2020, 04:44:00 PM »
who's winning?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2020, 07:47:24 PM »
who's winning?

Me of course.

My day was draggin'  so I decided to go teabaggin'.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2020, 09:16:18 PM »

Heiwa

« Reply #537 on: May 07, 2020, 12:15:37 AM »
Not really. Recently I asked all nuclear physics lecturers/students at Uppsala university, Sweden, to describe 'explosive nuclear fission' to me, e.g.how to do it small scale in a lab. Only two replied and none could provide any useful information. Actually one said he would do it, but I haven't heard from him lately.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #538 on: May 07, 2020, 01:08:25 AM »

Recently I asked all nuclear physics lecturers/students at Uppsala university, Sweden, to describe 'explosive nuclear fission' to me, e.g.how to do it small scale in a lab. Only two replied and none could provide any useful information.

"YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED"  is not an actual response.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #539 on: May 07, 2020, 01:09:35 AM »
Not really. Recently I asked all nuclear physics lecturers/students at Uppsala university, Sweden, to describe 'explosive nuclear fission' to me, e.g.how to do it small scale in a lab. Only two replied and none could provide any useful information.
Might that be because "explosive nuclear fission" on a  "small scale in a lab" is not possible unlike
 large scale explosive nuclear fission of tens to about 500,000 tons TNT equivalent.

HD Operation Ivy King shot 500kt 1952

That's with over 4 x critical mass of uranium.

And this close to the smallest fission explosion:

W-54 Davy Crocket Test Fire (Tiny Nuke)
"with a yield between 10 and 20 tons TNT equivalent".

Try that in your office if you like :o.