Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #480 on: April 29, 2020, 04:27:58 PM »
And people in Las Vegas saw nukes detonate. I was dialy life, but they are all shills, let me guess O0

And if you agree that they saw something, you need to agree there is entire infrastructure build in order to have THOUSANDS od tons of TNT brought to place

And Nevada Test site in approx 80 km off Las Vegas, so shoud curve of earth make bottoms of Mushrom clouds hidden? ;)

Just detonate the bomb several hundred metres above the surface. Much wider area of destruction too (while less fallout on the surface)

I also think the explosion of TNT, even if you packed enough to yeild the same energy, would look different to an atomic bomb explosion

Explosion is explosion, they look same. And most of bombs detonaded there were weak

So a million tonnes of TNT will yield the same blinding flash and temperatures hotter than the core of the sun? Will it set trees on fire 40km away? At least no radioactive fallout is assured.

Well you can't definitively say no to those questions.

It's an unknown as no one has ever exploded even 22,000 tons of TNT at one instance, let alone 1,000,000 tons.
what is the volume of 1,000,000 tones of TNT?

Well assuming I did the calculation right.

TNT has a density of 1.65g/cm3

1 ton = 907185g

1 ton of TNT has a volume of 549,809.0909 cm3

So 1,000,000 tons of TNT would have a volume of 549809090909 cm3  or 549809.090909m3
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:46:45 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #481 on: April 29, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »
And people in Las Vegas saw nukes detonate. I was dialy life, but they are all shills, let me guess O0

And if you agree that they saw something, you need to agree there is entire infrastructure build in order to have THOUSANDS od tons of TNT brought to place

And Nevada Test site in approx 80 km off Las Vegas, so shoud curve of earth make bottoms of Mushrom clouds hidden? ;)

Just detonate the bomb several hundred metres above the surface. Much wider area of destruction too (while less fallout on the surface)

I also think the explosion of TNT, even if you packed enough to yeild the same energy, would look different to an atomic bomb explosion

Explosion is explosion, they look same. And most of bombs detonaded there were weak
I hope that you are being sarcastic, but:

No, they do not look quite the same and there are many other differences including the usual double initial fast flash of intense UV radiation, visible light and IR radiation, see Flash blindness. This can cause fires and severe flash burns to people far outside the blast zone.

Horrifying "Shadows" on a wall bleached by the intense initial flash!
I hope you like this sort of poetry :(.
Atomic bombs do work, unfortunately!
Atomic Heritage Foundation: Survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Kimura Yoshihiro, in third grade at the time, saw the bomb fall from the plane. “Five or six seconds later, everything turned yellow. It was like I’d looked right at the sun. Then there was a big sound a second or two later and everything went dark”. Those at the epicenter of the blast were vaporized instantly. Others suffered horrific burns or were crushed by falling buildings. Hundreds threw themselves into the nearby river to escape the fires that burned throughout the city. As Doctor Michihiko Hachiya recalled, “Hiroshima was no longer a city, but a burnt-over prairie”. Sadako Kurihara also expressed the aftermath in her poem “Ruins”:

Hiroshima: nothing, nothing-

old and young burned to death,

city blown away,

socket without eyeball.

White bones scattered over reddish rubble;

above, sun burning down:

city of ruins, still as death.

One bomb fell from the plane - NOT many planes dropping thousands of bombs.

Flash burns and shadows at Hiroshima, nine months later (silent, color, HD) by RestrictedData

Carpet bombing with napalm does not cause "flash burns" like this!

Fig. 3. The effects of VLL (visual light with long wavelength). (a) The design of her clothes was printed on her shoulder because of the heat. This means that visual light is absorbed in pigments for colored clothes. (b) Even superficial burns formed enormous keloids (Cited from Ref. [10], Permission by Elsevier, License No.: 4183510653941).
From: Nuclear flash burns: A review and consideration Teruichi Harada

You might read more in: The shadows of Hiroshima: Haunting imprints of people killed by the blast
IS Nuclear Power Exaggerated?

This startling and heartbreaking image shows a young girl who survived
but was blinded by the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, on Aug. 6, 1945.

Nuclear weapons are not exaggerated and their effects are devastating and sickening.
Conventional explosives don't do that nor this:
A mixture of tritium and deuterium, both from lithium deuteride and a lot of hitech stuff and ka-boom!

The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Ever Dropped - Tsar Bomba

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #482 on: May 01, 2020, 03:42:22 PM »
So 1,000,000 tons of TNT would have a volume of 549809090909 cm3  or 549809.090909m3
Or, a cube roughly 82m (or 270') per side.

Or, a sphere roughly 101m (or 330') in diameter.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2020, 02:23:21 AM »
As my friend Ivan Serov always said to me. It is very easy to fool the whole world, when you control media. Ivan was the best. And his pupil Vladimir Putin learnt it all from him. And there we are today. Question is ... will D. Trump learn?

« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2020, 04:02:12 AM »
As my friend Ivan Serov always said to me. It is very easy to fool the whole world, when you control media. Ivan was the best. And his pupil Vladimir Putin learnt it all from him. And there we are today. Question is ... will D. Trump learn?

Why won't you admit nukes are real?

Heiwa

« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2020, 04:56:20 AM »

Because I know Ivan Serov (and Stalin and Beria) invented the Soviet a-bomb 1945/9 to impress USA. It was just propaganda then ... and today. 

« Reply #486 on: May 02, 2020, 05:36:19 AM »

Because I know Ivan Serov (and Stalin and Beria) invented the Soviet a-bomb 1945/9 to impress USA. It was just propaganda then ... and today.

Why didn't USA "expoise" USSR?

Beacise they derected it with siezmology!

And are you flat earther?

Heiwa

« Reply #487 on: May 02, 2020, 07:43:19 AM »

Why didn't USA "expoise" USSR?

Beacise they derected it with siezmology!

No I am a fan of Ivan Serov. Ivan (b.1905) was of course a real, Russian gangster all his life killing people right and left BUT he was good at creating propaganda to please his bosses. His masterpiece was the communist nuclear bomb 1949 until today! Ivan died 1990. Ivan created the Wismut AG in Saxony, Germany. It was a company doing nothing but it needed some actors to create an illusion. Peace! Friede! Apartments were built and ... one complex even had tennis courts!!! The Saxons loved sport.
Ivan's friends at the CIA were also very happy for obvious reasons.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #488 on: May 03, 2020, 04:40:53 AM »
Why didn't USA "expose" USSR?

Because they detected it with seismology!

No I am a fan of Ivan Serov. Ivan (b.1905) was of course a real, Russian gangster all his life killing people right and left BUT he was good at creating propaganda to please his bosses. His masterpiece was the communist nuclear bomb 1949 until today! Ivan died 1990. Ivan created the Wismut AG in Saxony, Germany. It was a company doing nothing but it needed some actors to create an illusion. Peace! Friede! Apartments were built and ... one complex even had tennis courts!!! The Saxons loved sport.
Being a fan of Ivan Serov you are probably as good a liar and propagandist as he too.

Heiwa

« Reply #489 on: May 03, 2020, 09:22:57 AM »
Why didn't USA "expose" USSR?

Because they detected it with seismology!

Being a fan of Ivan Serov you are probably as good a liar and propagandist as he too.
No, but I know people that worked for and assisted Serov with the a-bomb hoax 1948/58 in GDR (object 11 of Wismut AG) and it ended badly for them due to Stasi (East German secret police). Serov ended up as chief of KGB, i.e. the Soviet CIA  (today FSB) that worked with CIA to keep the hoax going ... until today. So when GDR/Stasi collapsed 1990 guess who got the Stasi records of their secret agents. Answer is ... CIA.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #490 on: May 03, 2020, 09:24:38 AM »
We need to remember that Heiwa got banned from the Cluesforum because he spoke too much nonsense...

That is how fucking bad it went down on there.
):

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #491 on: May 03, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »
No, but I know people that worked for and assisted Serov with the a-bomb hoax 1948/58 in GDR (object 11 of Wismut AG) and it ended badly for them due to Stasi (East German secret police). Serov ended up as chief of KGB, i.e. the Soviet CIA  (today FSB) that worked with CIA to keep the hoax going ... until today. So when GDR/Stasi collapsed 1990 guess who got the Stasi records of their secret agents. Answer is ... CIA.
Are you sure that you aren't the one who was hoaxed? It sure sounds like it.

Nuclear explosions can be differentiated from other seismic events by the spectra of the events and many other ways.

Heiwa

« Reply #492 on: May 03, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »

Nuclear explosions can be differentiated from other seismic events by the spectra of the events and many other ways.
Just prove that a 'nuclear explosion' can take place in a laboratory with me and you as witnesses and we can discuss. Just a small one - POUFF!
Nuclear explosions in remote deserts or on isolated islands controlled by military forces do not count. They are all photo shop! To fool people.
And seismic events? Everyone knows what an earthquake is. It lasts a long time when the the earth crust moves. A nuclear explosion (in air) lasts a nano-second and doesn't produce any seismic events.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #493 on: May 03, 2020, 09:10:33 PM »

Just prove that a 'nuclear explosion' can take place in a laboratory with me and you as witnesses and we can discuss. Just a small one - POUFF!
Are you a total idiot!
Even the few accidental over-critical accidents were bad enough. The small nuclear detonation would be close to Hiroshima sized disaster the "Mk-54 (Davy Crockett): 10 or 20 ton yield, Davy Crockett Gun warhead"

Quote from: Heiwa
Nuclear explosions in remote deserts or on isolated islands controlled by military forces do not count.
events.
Of course they are "in remote deserts or on isolated islands controlled by military forces", where else would they be - In the physic's lab at UCB?

They are all photo shop! To fool people.
And where is your evidence for that.
Ask the people that lived in Nevada within sight of nuclear blasts there.
Ask the Australia soldiers who were near the nuclear tests at Montebello Island - those that haven't died of some type of cancer.

And seismic events? Everyone knows what an earthquake is. It lasts a long time when the the earth crust moves. A nuclear explosion (in air) lasts a nano-second and doesn't produce any seismic events.
What totally ignorant trash! Where did your drag all this ridiculous misinformation from - your drug addled brain?

"A nuclear explosion (in air)" does not only "last a nano-second and" does produce enormous "seismic events".
"The duration of this positive phase increases with yield and distance from ground zero and ranges from 0.2 to 0.5 sec for a 1 KT nuclear air burst to 4 to 10 sec for a 10 Mt explosion. This compares with only a few hundredths of a second for the duration of a blast wave from a conventional high-explosive detonation." from: EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS

You sound like a classic case of cognitive-dissonance combine with severe Dunning-Kruger Syndrome!

And

Read this:
Quote from: Berkeley  Seismology Lab
Of Nuclear Bombs and Earthquakes
Underground detonations of nuclear weapons can be detected like earthquakes for a simple physical reason. In both cases - either when rocks rupture in a quake or during the explosion - very strong forces rapidly act inside the Earth. This leads to intensive shaking of the rocks around the hypocenter, which in turn generates elastic waves. They can travel thousands of miles and are detected by sensitive seismometers.

Figure 2: Moment tensor for the North Korea seismic event of 25 May 2009 calculated by Prof. Doug Dreger using the BSL's complete waveform regional moment tensor code for a source depth of 800m. The seismic waves from this event are consistent with a shallow explosion source.

There are, however, major differences between the seismograms of natural tectonic earthquakes and those of explosions. Firstly, the waveforms look very different. While an earthquake generates strong S-Waves, the seismograms of underground nuclear test lack most of these waves. Instead, the P- (or primary or pressure) waves dominate the seismogram from the detonation of an atomic bomb below ground (see figure 1).

<< Updated low yield. >>
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:37:40 AM by rabinoz »

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #494 on: May 03, 2020, 09:20:09 PM »
Haha.  A nuclear explosion in a laboratory for you to witness up close and personal.    It isn't flash paper, Heiwa.  It doesn't go poof.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #495 on: May 03, 2020, 11:54:37 PM »
Haha.  A nuclear explosion in a laboratory for you to witness up close and personal.    It isn't flash paper, Heiwa.  It doesn't go poof.
Well, to convince me that nuclear fission is explosive and that nuclear bombs are real, I need to see a test and best place is a laboratory with a 1 gram TNT equivalent atomic bomb explosion. For that you only need nano-grams of Uranium 235.

I know crazy people need 20 000 tons TNT equivalency and 60+ kg of Uranium 235 and a test in the middle of Sahara, but it is not my style. No much better a mini test.

Heiwa

« Reply #496 on: May 04, 2020, 12:07:22 AM »

Read this:
Underground detonations of nuclear weapons can be detected like earthquakes for a simple physical reason. In both cases - either when rocks rupture in a quake or during the explosion - very strong forces rapidly act inside the Earth. This leads to intensive shaking of the rocks around the hypocenter, which in turn generates elastic waves. They can travel thousands of miles and are detected by sensitive seismometers.

LOL. An earth quake lasts several minutes and involves great moving masses of Earth crust and energies released. They take place every day. When I lived in Japan I experiences them frequently. No seismometer was required.

An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second + mushroom cloud and has nothing in common with an earthquake. An underground bomb explosion at say 500 m depth (below an atoll at sea) is similar but no flash/mushroom cloud. And the water above may move and spill out of the atoll ... but it has never been seen ... except of one photo where a ridiculous water mushroom is seen. You'll find the fake photo on the Internet.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:55:14 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #497 on: May 04, 2020, 01:08:01 AM »
Well, to convince me that nuclear fission is explosive and that nuclear bombs are real, I need to see a test and best place is a laboratory with a 1 gram TNT equivalent atomic bomb explosion. For that you only need nano-grams of Uranium 235.
And crazy people demand what is, at present, not possible!

The smallest nuclear weapon at present is the "Mk-54 (Davy Crockett): 10 or 20 ton yield, Davy Crockett Gun warhead".
Smaller yields have been hypothesised but it implemented.

I know crazy people need 20 000 tons TNT equivalency and 60+ kg of Uranium 235 and a test in the middle of Sahara, but it is not my style. No much better a mini test.
Tough but but below the 10 or 20 ton yield of the Mk-54 isn't available but try that in your kitchen If you like.

Heiwa

« Reply #498 on: May 04, 2020, 01:58:02 AM »
And crazy people demand what is, at present, not possible!

The smallest nuclear weapon at present is the "Mk-54 (Davy Crockett): 10 or 20 ton yield, Davy Crockett Gun warhead".
Smaller yields have been hypothesised but it implemented.

Tough but but below the 10 or 20 ton yield of the Mk-54 isn't available but try that in your kitchen If you like.
LOL I still just ask for a 1 gram yield in a US laboratory.
And my kitchen? It is used for other things.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #499 on: May 04, 2020, 02:35:33 AM »

Read this:

LOL. An earth quake lasts several minutes and involve great moving masses of Earth crust and energies released. They take place every day. When I lived in Japan I experiences them frequently. No seismometer was required.
Sure, when are close enough to the epicenter but sensitive seismometers needed when hundreds of thousands of kilometres away.

An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second + mushroom cloud and has nothing in common with an earthquake.
Where do you this trash about "An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second".

Have a look at these extremely high speed photographs!
Ultra-Fast Nuclear Detonation Pictures
10-nanosecond long images taken 1 millisecond after various nuclear explosions

Most of the following images were taken using Rapatronic cameras, ultra-high speed, single-frame cameras developed in the 1940s by Dr. Harold Edgerton. The duration of the exposure is typically 10 nanoseconds (0.00000001 of a second.

This image captures two common elements: the spikes (called "rope tricks") and an uneven surface shape.

At this stage of the detonation the surface of the fireball has a temperature of 20,000 degrees, three times hotter than the sun's surface. At such temperatures the amount of thermal radiation (light) given off is so enormous anything it touches is vaporized ahead of the expanding fireball. The three spikes in this image result from the guide wires supporting the tower on which the bomb was located absorbing enough heat to turn into light emitting plasma. Because thermal radiation travels faster than the fireball, the spikes extend out ahead of it.

The support tower in the image above provides a convenient size scale. Most of the above images capture the fireball when it is 100 feet in diameter, typically 0.001 seconds after the control operator pressed the "fire" button.

The image above was taken 25 milliseconds later than the others and shows the fireball expanded to 300 feet in diameter, the size of a football field. Instead of a sphere, the fireball has become large enough so that its bottom is in contact with the earth. The even, light grey ring near the bottom of the smooth fireball (more properly called a firedome in this case) is the convolution of the shock wave from the fireball and the reflection of that shock wave from the surface of the earth. This doubly-enhanced shock wave is the area of maximum destructive force, as shown by the expanding ring of rubble below it.
So much for your ridiculous "An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second"!

Even after 25 ms the expanding fireball is only 300 feet in diameter.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #500 on: May 04, 2020, 02:41:05 AM »
I'm sorry but reality doesn't agree with your stupid "just ask for a 1 gram yield in a US laboratory" - tough cheese!
But the post before this shows the what the initial fireball really looks like.

Heiwa

« Reply #501 on: May 04, 2020, 06:31:13 AM »
I'm sorry but reality doesn't agree with your stupid "just ask for a 1 gram yield in a US laboratory" - tough cheese!
Best way to prove that nuclear bombs exist is of course a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded. There is no need for a full scale, military test in a desert.
But you have to ensure that the fireball is small and does not destroy the lab.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #502 on: May 04, 2020, 03:11:09 PM »
Best way to prove that nuclear bombs exist is of course a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded. There is no need for a full scale, military test in a desert.
Sorry, but reality so far doesn't permit "a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded", tough!
But reality never bothered you did it!

There are numerous things that cannot be demonstrated in a lab and, in particular, a fusion bomb might be rather difficult to demonstrate on your desk!

Warning: Don't try this at home:

Ivy Mike Countdown and detonation

That's a "little one" of only 10 megatons.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #503 on: May 04, 2020, 04:09:08 PM »
Sorry, but reality so far doesn't permit "a laboratory test of a small, civilian atomic bomb being exploded", tough!
But reality never bothered you did it!

There are numerous things that cannot be demonstrated in a lab and, in particular, a fusion bomb might be rather difficult to demonstrate on your desk!

The LHC has allegedly created explosions that had temperatures of 5.5 trillion degrees though

That kind of heat takes a steaming dump over atomic bombs

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #504 on: May 04, 2020, 05:26:27 PM »

The LHC has allegedly created explosions that had temperatures of 5.5 trillion degrees though

That's an H-bomb and the topic is "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" and not high temperatures.

Heiwa

« Reply #505 on: May 04, 2020, 07:52:05 PM »

That's an H-bomb and the topic is "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" and not high temperatures.
You are right (see post #1). Personally I do not believe in nuclear bombs after having
1. visited Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Albuquerque and their a-bomb museums,
2. visited Wismut AG and their uranium mines in Saxony, Germany and
3. studied the history of communist a-bomb building by Stalin, Beria and Serov.
My conclusion is that nuclear bombs are pure propaganda by USA & Co. The objective was to quickly terminate WW2 in Japan that started already 1937.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #506 on: May 04, 2020, 09:15:22 PM »

You are right (see post #1). Personally I do not believe in nuclear bombs
And personally you don't seem to believe in:
  • atmospheric braking on reentry,
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
  • Interplanetary space missions etc, etc.
Your not believing in nuclear bombs does seem mean much in the real world.

Your silly website is proof of your inability to understand these things with its inane explanations of why these aren't supposed to work.

You don't seem to believe in anything that you can't understand and that seems to be anything more complicated than a bottle opener.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #507 on: May 04, 2020, 09:58:09 PM »

You are right (see post #1). Personally I do not believe in nuclear bombs
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,

Your silly website is proof of your inability to understand these things with its inane explanations of why these aren't supposed to work.

You don't seem to believe in anything that you can't understand and that seems to be anything more complicated than a bottle opener.

Regardless of a nuclear bombs validity or not, even if they work as advertised it's still a pretty shit an inefficient means of destruction.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #508 on: May 04, 2020, 10:26:00 PM »
Regardless of a nuclear bombs validity or not, even if they work as advertised it's still a pretty shit an inefficient means of destruction.
I agree and I wish that nuclear weapons were not real but real people need to face the reality that terrible weapons do exist.
But there are so many conventional weapons that are used and inflict terrible injuries.
In WW2 an estimated 85 million people were killed with convenient weapons and many more with terrible physical and psychological injuries.
Under 220,000 were killed by the two A-bombs, including those that died later from injuries and radiation - but, of course, that was with only two bombs.
So there are no "good" weapons.

Heiwa

« Reply #509 on: May 04, 2020, 11:20:20 PM »

• ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,

Thanks for comments and questions.
Yes, I don't believe in
  • ICMBs,
  • humans in space,
  • Lunar landings,
for reasons given at my popular website, i.e. critical thinking and analysis of info provided.
Re topic I believed in nuclear weapons when I was small and believed in Father Christmas. Then I had the chance to meet people involved in the a-bomb hoax and I concluded a-bombs are simple propaganda since 1945.