Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #750 on: May 24, 2020, 12:41:17 PM »
It convinced me that a-bombs do not exist.
So all the other evidence means nothing.
There is no evidence that a-bombs can explode, i.e. billions of uranium atoms fission split in nanoseconds into other atoms + releasing pure energy vaporizing civilians. All that nanonuclearphysics is just Stalin/FDR type political physics, i.e. you do it or you are shot.
as a eye witness to starfish prime how do you explain the flash that was seen in Hawaii.
They saw a flash at Hawaii. What was the weather Hawaii? Thunder? That explains it. Clear sky? And a flash in the night. OK, it couldn't have been a nuclear flash far away up in the sky as it only last one nanosecond. Explosive fission/fusion is very, very, very fast. Maybe it was a thunder flash from out of sea? Or US Navy fireworks?
Clear skies some scattered clouds, Lightning flashes are very localized witch are not sufficient to turn off street lights and the flash lasted longer than a few seconds. the flash was like full day light at noon but brighter more like the flash of a camera all over.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #751 on: May 24, 2020, 09:50:34 PM »
There is no evidence that a-bombs can explode, i.e. billions of uranium atoms fission split in nanoseconds into other atoms + releasing pure energy vaporizing civilians. All that nanonuclearphysics is just Stalin/FDR type political physics, i.e. you do it or you are shot.
as a eye witness to starfish prime how do you explain the flash that was seen in Hawaii.
They saw a flash at Hawaii. What was the weather Hawaii? Thunder? That explains it. Clear sky? And a flash in the night. OK, it couldn't have been a nuclear flash far away up in the sky as it only last one nanosecond. Explosive fission/fusion is very, very, very fast. Maybe it was a thunder flash from out of sea? Or US Navy fireworks?
Clear skies some scattered clouds, Lightning flashes are very localized witch are not sufficient to turn off street lights and the flash lasted longer than a few seconds. the flash was like full day light at noon but brighter more like the flash of a camera all over.
Well, any a or h-bomb flash only lasts a nano-second and do not turn off street lights. And flashes do not last a few seconds. I once was in charge of the lighting of an amateur theater ...

« Reply #752 on: May 24, 2020, 10:46:25 PM »
Well, any a or h-bomb flash only lasts a nano-second and do not turn off street lights. And flashes do not last a few seconds. I once was in charge of the lighting of an amateur theater ...
As I was a witness you cannot tell me what I saw or what I didn't see, the street lights went out and came back on flickering.

The earth is a globe.

Heiwa

« Reply #753 on: May 24, 2020, 11:37:41 PM »
As I was a witness you cannot tell me what I saw or what I didn't see, the street lights went out and came back on flickering.
A-bombs do not switch off and on street lights. They vaporize them if they work, which they don't. I assume someone at the town electric light company was fooling you.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #754 on: May 25, 2020, 08:33:59 AM »
Did your theater use atomic bombs for lighting?  Also, electromagnetic pulses can turn off streetlights, as well as most other electric and electronic devices.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

« Reply #755 on: May 25, 2020, 08:39:09 AM »
Did your theater use atomic bombs for lighting?  Also, electromagnetic pulses can turn off streetlights, as well as most other electric and electronic devices.

He wouldn't know about electromagnetic pulses. That would have required actual research.

Heiwa

« Reply #756 on: May 25, 2020, 09:44:43 AM »
The Yokohama Amateur Dramatic Club had two shows/year (May/December) since late 1800 and I assisted 1972/6. It was fun. Lighting was electric. Old members didn't observe any electromagnetic pulses August 1945. Another incident was when I was on top of a tall ladder adjusting the ceiling spot lights for the show, when there was an earthquake and everyone evacuated the building leaving me alone at the top of the swinging ladder.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #757 on: May 25, 2020, 10:03:35 AM »
The Yokohama Amateur Dramatic Club had two shows/year (May/December) since late 1800 and I assisted 1972/6. It was fun. Lighting was electric. Old members didn't observe any electromagnetic pulses August 1945.
Why would you expect them to?  It's not as if an EMP has an infinite range.

Heiwa

« Reply #758 on: May 25, 2020, 12:30:15 PM »
The Yokohama Amateur Dramatic Club had two shows/year (May/December) since late 1800 and I assisted 1972/6. It was fun. Lighting was electric. Old members didn't observe any electromagnetic pulses August 1945.
That EMP was Fake News in the 1950's. Much more fun is the fake news about two Americans flying up into space this week! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel3.htm . They are testing a new spacecraft designed by a champion of Fake News. Guess who? He sells cars too!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #759 on: May 25, 2020, 01:46:24 PM »
There is no evidence that a-bombs can explode...

No CGI back then.

« Reply #760 on: May 25, 2020, 03:23:26 PM »
That EMP was Fake News in the 1950's. Much more fun is the fake news about two Americans flying up into space this week! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel3.htm . They are testing a new spacecraft designed by a champion of Fake News. Guess who? He sells cars too!
yes and time will tell.
The earth is a globe.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #761 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:17 PM »
That EMP was Fake News in the 1950's.
Are you saying that intense pulses of electromagnetic radiation didn't exist in the 1950s? ???

Much more fun is the fake news about two Americans flying up into space this week! They are testing a new spacecraft designed by a champion of Fake News. Guess who? He sells cars too!
Irrelevant and off topic.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #762 on: May 25, 2020, 05:33:20 PM »
Are you saying that intense pulses of electromagnetic radiation didn't exist in the 1950s? ???

Much more fun is the fake news about two Americans flying up into space this week! They are testing a new spacecraft designed by a champion of Fake News. Guess who? He sells cars too!
Heiwa claims that everything he can't understand is fake news. Need I say more?

Heiwa

« Reply #763 on: May 25, 2020, 06:47:09 PM »

No, I only say that the correct definition of nuclear nanophysics is the physics of structures and artefacts with dimensions in the nanometer range or of phenomena occurring at the speed of light in nanoseconds. ... Nuclear nano-science and nuclear nanotechnology are all about relating and exploiting phenomena for materials having one, two or three dimensions reduced to the nano-scale, where atoms fission at the speed of light. If explosive fission exists and causes a FLASH, the FLASH will only last less than a nano-second. Footage of alleged nuclear explosions taking many seconds is just footage of gunpowder or thermite pyrotechnic composition of metal powder explosions with associated smoke, etc. Nuclear fission doesn’t produce any smoke.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #764 on: May 25, 2020, 07:17:38 PM »
Nuclear fission doesn’t produce any smoke.

"In the case of explosions where the less dense hot air is centralized, this "shooting through" of the less dense hot air through the more dense colder surrounding air, occurs at a centralized point. The interactions of these gases causes the mushroom shape to form."

https://interestingengineering.com/what-creates-the-mushroom-cloud-when-an-atomic-bomb-blows-up

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #765 on: May 25, 2020, 07:37:00 PM »
If explosive fission exists and causes a FLASH, the FLASH will only last less than a nano-second.
Where did you drag that from? The slow neutrons from 235U have a velocity of only a few 1000 m/s.
The fission process in "explosive fission" lasts roughly 1 microsecond not 1 ns.

Quote from: Heiwa
Footage of alleged nuclear explosions taking many seconds is just footage of gunpowder or thermite pyrotechnic composition of metal powder explosions with associated smoke, etc. Nuclear fission doesn’t produce any smoke.
Rubbish! The mushroom cloud is mainly condensed water vapour with some dust and smoke from the ground.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #766 on: May 25, 2020, 07:38:53 PM »

"In the case of explosions where the less dense hot air is centralized, this "shooting through" of the less dense hot air through the more dense colder surrounding air, occurs at a centralized point. The interactions of these gases causes the mushroom shape to form."

https://interestingengineering.com/what-creates-the-mushroom-cloud-when-an-atomic-bomb-blows-up
Se what I mean by:
Heiwa claims that everything he can't understand is fake news.

Heiwa

« Reply #767 on: May 26, 2020, 12:07:28 AM »
If explosive fission exists and causes a FLASH, the FLASH will only last less than a nano-second.
Where did you drag that from? The slow neutrons from 235U have a velocity of only a few 1000 m/s.
The fission process in "explosive fission" lasts roughly 1 microsecond not 1 ns.

Footage of alleged nuclear explosions taking many seconds is just footage of gunpowder or thermite pyrotechnic composition of metal powder explosions with associated smoke, etc. Nuclear fission doesn’t produce any smoke.
Rubbish! The mushroom cloud is mainly condensed water vapour with some dust and smoke from the ground.
OK, the FLASH in the sky lasted a microsecond, which is the time for all uranium or plutonium atoms in the bomb to fission and release pure hot and high pressure energy in a shock wave.
The energy then flies away in all directions. The energy hitting ground below vaporizes everything there – civilians, buildings, nature – which becomes smoke and forms a mushroom cloud … but no crater. But plenty of witnesses on the ground at Hiroshima and Nagasaki observing the FLASH in the sky above them survived being hit by the shock wave, which is magic. Just visit the peace museums at Hiroshima and Nagasaki and have a laugh about it. Truman, Stimson and MacArthur got away with the hoax using drastic measures in Japan. Interesting story how easy it is to fool people with Fake News.

Heiwa

« Reply #768 on: May 26, 2020, 12:21:14 AM »

OK, just look at the photo of the alleged underwater a-bomb explosion at 30 meters depth taken from a nearby beach. There are plenty ships anchored out there, where the bomb goes off. So all the water and fish above the explosion is ejected straight up in the sky but the water at the side remains in place. Not even a wave is made. This photo has been proven a fake many times.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #769 on: May 26, 2020, 12:35:56 AM »

OK, the FLASH in the sky lasted a microsecond, which is the time for all uranium or plutonium atoms in the bomb to fission and release pure hot and high pressure energy in a shock wave.
Where did you get that from? I never said "the FLASH in the sky lasted a microsecond".
You just keep making up fairy tales to suit the occasion.

But you never learn! Here look at this from 3 weeks ago:
An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second + mushroom cloud and has nothing in common with an earthquake.
Where do you this trash about "An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second".

Have a look at these extremely high speed photographs!
Ultra-Fast Nuclear Detonation Pictures
10-nanosecond long images taken 1 millisecond after various nuclear explosions

Most of the following images were taken using Rapatronic cameras, ultra-high speed, single-frame cameras developed in the 1940s by Dr. Harold Edgerton. The duration of the exposure is typically 10 nanoseconds (0.00000001 of a second.

This image captures two common elements: the spikes (called "rope tricks") and an uneven surface shape.

At this stage of the detonation the surface of the fireball has a temperature of 20,000 degrees, three times hotter than the sun's surface. At such temperatures the amount of thermal radiation (light) given off is so enormous anything it touches is vaporized ahead of the expanding fireball. The three spikes in this image result from the guide wires supporting the tower on which the bomb was located absorbing enough heat to turn into light emitting plasma. Because thermal radiation travels faster than the fireball, the spikes extend out ahead of it.

The support tower in the image above provides a convenient size scale. Most of the above images capture the fireball when it is 100 feet in diameter, typically 0.001 seconds after the control operator pressed the "fire" button.

The image above was taken 25 milliseconds later than the others and shows the fireball expanded to 300 feet in diameter, the size of a football field. Instead of a sphere, the fireball has become large enough so that its bottom is in contact with the earth. The even, light grey ring near the bottom of the smooth fireball (more properly called a firedome in this case) is the convolution of the shock wave from the fireball and the reflection of that shock wave from the surface of the earth. This doubly-enhanced shock wave is the area of maximum destructive force, as shown by the expanding ring of rubble below it.
So much for your ridiculous "An atomic bomb explosion in air is just a FLASH that lasts a nano-second"!

Even after 25 ms the expanding fireball is only 300 feet in diameter.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #770 on: May 26, 2020, 12:57:53 AM »

No CGI back then.

Really?
Maybe just clouds that hold formation against the magical blast then.
It all depends on what you want to grasp as CGI of those days. Overlays and what not would be a good start for them in those days.

Heiwa

« Reply #771 on: May 26, 2020, 01:48:57 AM »

No CGI back then.

Really?
It all depends on what you want to grasp as CGI of those days. Overlays and what not would be a good start for them in those days.
And all the ships on the water surface around the water stem with crew watching the show don't heave, pitch or roll. The alleged a-bomb was 30 meters below the surface. But no sand is pushed out sideways to come up on surface outside the water stem. It is not easy to do trick film.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:37:07 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #772 on: May 26, 2020, 02:44:45 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?

Overlays? What are those?

The far simpler conclusion is that it is simply an atomic explosion.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #773 on: May 26, 2020, 02:47:48 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?
And all the ships on the water surface around the water stem with crew watching the show don't heave, pitch or roll. The alleged a-bomb was 30 meters below the surface. But no sand is pushed out sideways to come up on surface outside the water stem. It is not easy to do trick film.
It beggars belief that people believe this is legitimate film of an atomic detonation.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #774 on: May 26, 2020, 02:49:49 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?

It is far simpler to just go with the mainstream flow. The narrative. The mass handed opinion on what you're told.
It is much simpler.
But to be true to one's self, it's much more logical to see it for what it is, which is....... BULL CRAP.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #775 on: May 26, 2020, 02:53:09 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?

Per usual you assumptions are misguided and incorrect.

"The results of this test were incredible - more than ten vessels were sunk, while the landing craft from which the bomb hung was melted by the high temperatures, disappearing without a trace. The U.S.S. Arkansas, a battleship boasting tremendous WWII combat credentials, was thrust up in the air by the massive burst of water shot forth from the ocean before making a vertical descent and sinking to the seafloor. An instant after the explosion waves measuring over 20 meters in height rose from the area surrounding Bikini Atoll, quickly covering all nearby islands."

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #776 on: May 26, 2020, 02:55:41 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?

It is far simpler to just go with the mainstream flow. The narrative. The mass handed opinion on what you're told.
It is much simpler.
But to be true to one's self, it's much more logical to see it for what it is, which is....... BULL CRAP.

Muster up some evidence and you may have a leg to stand on. In the absence of evidence, I'm afraid you have nothing.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #777 on: May 26, 2020, 02:58:31 PM »

Muster up some evidence and you may have a leg to stand on. In the absence of evidence, I'm afraid you have nothing.
The evidence is right there in the picture and I have zero need to muster up anything else to people like you.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #778 on: May 26, 2020, 03:07:42 PM »

The evidence is right there in the picture and I have zero need to muster up anything else to people like you.

Correct, the evidence is right there in the picture: A nuclear bomb test captured on film in July, 1946 at Bikini Atoll in the Pacific. There's tons written about it as well as tons of footage and witnesses of the event.

Heiwa

« Reply #779 on: May 26, 2020, 05:34:00 PM »

No CGI back then.

Really?

Per usual you assumptions are misguided and incorrect.

"The results of this test were incredible - more than ten vessels were sunk, while the landing craft from which the bomb hung was melted by the high temperatures, disappearing without a trace. The U.S.S. Arkansas, a battleship boasting tremendous WWII combat credentials, was thrust up in the air by the massive burst of water shot forth from the ocean before making a vertical descent and sinking to the seafloor. An instant after the explosion waves measuring over 20 meters in height rose from the area surrounding Bikini Atoll, quickly covering all nearby islands."
Sounds terrible ... but there is no evidence of any tsunami wave, sunk ships, dead fish, sea floor mud displaced, adjacent islands flooded , e.g. photos.