Space Shuttle

• 14 Replies
Space Shuttle
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »
 I live in Florida and have seen the Shuttle go up multiple times, and if NASA hasn't been to space, then where does it go.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
Re: Space Shuttle
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »
Can you see it go into space?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 09:35:41 AM »
well, you see it keep going until it is a little light and then you kind of lose it among the stars.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »
Usually answers are like this:

1. NASA blows the space shuttle up at a certain altitude and covers it up or
2. NASA flies the space shuttle away after a certain altitude and lands in a remote military base.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
well, you see it keep going until it is a little light and then you kind of lose it among the stars.
So, you see it go into the sky then. I see.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 04:57:59 PM »

I would imagine it goes up into space based on the fact it doesn't have the fuel to make it anywhere else.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:28 PM »

I would imagine it goes up into space based on the fact it doesn't have the fuel to make it anywhere else.

Can you also see this at take off?

?

Cheryl Wiesbaden

• Zeteticist, Moralist, Feminist
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
Even assuming that were true, it would only indicate that Mr. Kepler's first scenario is probably the correct one.

?

Cheryl Wiesbaden

• Zeteticist, Moralist, Feminist
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »
Even assuming that were true, it would only indicate that Mr. Kepler's first scenario is probably the correct one.

Of course. And the astronauts are replaced by foot soldiers of the Lizard Army.

/sarcasm
As I've suggested before, your talents would be better appreciated at a creative writing forum rather than one for serious debate.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »
I'm in Florida now, but I don't anticipate any shuttle launches in the near future...or ever (wait, maybe one more)
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »
oh, lot more than I though...nice
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »
I hear they're for sale.

Perfect Circle

• You are a pirate!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »
I live in Florida and have seen the Shuttle go up multiple times, and if NASA hasn't been to space, then where does it go.
Buy a nice reflecting telescope with some motion tracking, have it follow the next launch all the way into space, and record the whole thing.
Like the sun, the stars are also expanding and contracting their diameter as they spin around the hub every six months.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 08:58:20 PM »
No, no, no, you don't get it.

Lurk more, read more, eat more carbs, read some more, and then get a bunch of question marks, and then make profit. More profit.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!