My 2000th post.

• 115 Replies

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Re: My 2000th post.
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »
Everyone tells me Morrowind was more fun.  Makes me wonder why it isn't brought up-to-date.  Although, with the number of unfixed glitches in Oblivion, I doubt I'd buy it.

It had several upgrades done to it. 3 I think. They switched game companies for oblivion. That's why it sucks.

You didn't tell me that you were such a faggot.

Oblivion was not done half as well as it could have been. Morrowind has such a better scope for its time. With so many little discoveries.

I agree, but Oblivion holds a special place in my heart for some reason.
Read the FAQS.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »
Best thing ever in Oblivion is when you find a couple of imperial rangers hunting the same deer. When they're done, they'll try to kill each other instead. :D Then, for some reason, it's possible to get a bounty for murder.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2008, 05:47:45 AM »
Best thing ever in Oblivion is when you find a couple of imperial rangers hunting the same deer. When they're done, they'll try to kill each other instead. :D Then, for some reason, it's possible to get a bounty for murder.

I like the part where you get kicked out of the Mage's guild for killing your own horse.
Read the FAQS.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »
I love Morrowind, still haven't installed Oblivion. I'll get to it some day.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2008, 11:26:54 AM »
Get to it faster, and go have cooky adventures! :D
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:13 AM »
Get to it faster, and go have kooky adventures! :D

Fixed, and no. Nothing about Oblivion is kooky.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »
Is it more fun than Morrowind?

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:50 AM »
I love Oblivion, and I have Morrowind, but I suck at it. It's impossible to kill anything in it.Even crabs take 20000000000 hits to kill.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »
It's more retarded and has more severe bugs, but that's the same as fun, right? Also, what's not kooky about Oblivion? Also, I didn't even know kooky had a legitimate spelling.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »
There's lots of easy stuff to kill in Morrowind. You just have to know your character, and what it's good at.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
There's lots of easy stuff to kill in Morrowind. You just have to know your character, and what it's good at.

Translation, stop trying to cast fucking fireball with your warrior.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »
I tried stabbing things to death with my warrior. It still didn't work. Then I cast fireball, for great success. Broken game is broken. That might be because I was at such low levels, and the fireballs were scrolls.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »
I tried stabbing things to death with my warrior. It still didn't work. Then I cast fireball, for great success. Broken game is broken. That might be because I was at such low levels, and the fireballs were scrolls.
Scrolls always cast. You didn't cast fireball, you used a scroll. Go into someone's house in that really poor village. Kill them in there and take everything they have that is valuable, slowly turn this into coin at the shop and buy items for your class. Eventually you'll start to level up and become more powerful. Also, you should always learn at least a little bit of magic, wasting all your mana healing yourself isn't a bad thing if you weren't going to use it.

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2008, 03:56:31 PM »

Translation, stop trying to cast fucking fireball with your warrior.

That made me lmao.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
I cheated a little to level up.  I just went right outside one of the towns and fought the little snail looking thing over and over, I also cast different spells over and over, then I'd rest.  Then, after I stole the equipment to make potions I really leveled some shit up.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
That's how you're supposed to do it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »
I wonder if Morrowind will work on this computer.. so many things aren't Vista compatible.  I feel like playing some more.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »
One thing I like about Oblivion, though, is that they made alchemy easier. And you can really get shitloads of cash when you have lots of alchemy. Plus, you can buff yourself out something ridiculous.

?

T.T. Monsieur

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2008, 08:15:53 AM »
Lewsers.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »
How do you make Morrowind more fun at the start? I'm itching for a good RPG to play until I get Fallout 3, and I've already played Oblivion to death, so I'm thinking of doing that, but all I can think of when I put Morrowind in is how retarded everything looks.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
Welcome to duh-land. Population: You. Anyway, I don't really know. Just stick with it, I suppose. Morrowind wasn't even good looking at its time, so I don't know what to do.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »
I don't know.. I thought it was fun from the start.  Just start stealing stuff right away.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »
How do you make Morrowind more fun at the start? I'm itching for a good RPG to play until I get Fallout 3, and I've already played Oblivion to death, so I'm thinking of doing that, but all I can think of when I put Morrowind in is how retarded everything looks.

Don't just level grind. Try and find cool and interesting things to do.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2008, 01:44:05 AM »
I don't even get that far, I just get lost in that town you get sent to at the very start, then get bored and switch it off.

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »
awww wut.  I was in Bruma and killed 5 guards (didn't save) by rooftop sniping.  I just shot a chick, and got one guard on me.  Shot a guard who was waaaay away guarding a gate and that got two more.  And then jumped down the line 4 houses, shot another gate guard, and got two more.  I then returned to a building with a chimney at one of its ends, got on the chimney, and shot at the guards who were all in a bunch glitching back and forth below me.  I couldn't miss and they didn't attack back since I hadn't resisted arrest yet.  It was pretty sad.

Edit: This is what I'm talking about.  I decided I'd make a bit of cash off it after I found out guards respawn.  They glitch back and forth facing the chimney just to the left of the curser. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:43:39 PM by Mr. Ireland »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
I don't even get that far, I just get lost in that town you get sent to at the very start, then get bored and switch it off.

Srsly?  You could just look up a walkthrough on the internet to get you started.