Q to round-earthers

• 46 Replies
Q to round-earthers
« on: June 07, 2006, 12:59:47 AM »
If the earth is spherical how is that the ground beneath me is flat?
In truth,
-ujb.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 01:38:49 AM »
because you are so fat, and you are squashing the ground with your fatness. lose some weight fatty.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 02:03:23 AM »
LMAO, im on the floor with tears rolling down my face.

fat penguin!!
he world is round u stupid f*cks...

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 02:09:33 AM »
Quote from: "UNCLE JIM BOB"
In truth,
-ujb.

back to this, the ground u stand on will never be completely flat as there is uneven ground due to dirt etc.

but if the ground was perfectly even, in reality it would never be edzaclty flat, rather the curve being so large (due to the earth being 100's of thousands of km's around) that it is not noticable.

i cant beleive im actually explaining this to a human being who i assume is above the age of 2. im assuming/hoping this is a joke, but cant be sure, i have seen some real dumb fucks in my time.

hope that answers ur question u fat shit.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 03:54:55 AM »
I am not fat. And no you did not answer, but you made a valiant attempt. Obviously the earth is flat so even by attempting to answer you only show me the way to hell, and I curb my sandle and say - no. No I will not take the path of darkness.
Moving on, you state that a perfectly even surface that is not curved but EVEN is curved because of the magical round-earth and its curving powers. This, by all human standards, is ridiculous. Therefore you have failed to answer, and this has been recorded and it is unlikely you shall ever see the gates of heaven.
-ujb.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 04:12:09 AM »
what the hell are u talking about u fat fuck?

stay off the chicken wings, go to the gym, then we will talk.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 04:13:40 AM »
Quote from: "URALLRETARDS"
what the hell are u talking about u fat fuck?

stay off the chicken wings, go to the gym, then we will talk.

Are you a hysterical women clenching onto her cleaning apron, searching for reality? You are very aware of what I have indeed saided upoun your house. Now peasant, I will not converse with you until you have been brought to a more affluent bodyfat%. Perhaps 75%, like I.
-ujb.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 04:29:27 AM »
how bout u shut the fuck up and ill buy u a happy meal?

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 06:03:58 AM »
Happy meals are sub-conscious RE weapons of mass seduction.

Don't you see? Burgers are ROUND! You don't think Ronald and his crew of flunkies know what the deal is? They're part of the conspiracy man - wake up.

Don't succumb to the McHype.

Eat plain bread - its flat and contains less sugar.
o man, my head is BUMPIN'

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 06:17:32 AM »
Quote from: "Loco"
Happy meals are sub-conscious RE weapons of mass seduction.

Don't you see? Burgers are ROUND! You don't think Ronald and his crew of flunkies know what the deal is? They're part of the conspiracy man - wake up.

Don't succumb to the McHype.

Eat plain bread - its flat and contains less sugar.

word!

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 06:18:00 AM »
but Ronny is a dwipta :(

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 06:27:05 AM »
Quote from: "UNCLE JIM BOB"
I am not fat. And no you did not answer, but you made a valiant attempt. Obviously the earth is flat so even by attempting to answer you only show me the way to hell, and I curb my sandle and say - no. No I will not take the path of darkness.
Moving on, you state that a perfectly even surface that is not curved but EVEN is curved because of the magical round-earth and its curving powers. This, by all human standards, is ridiculous. Therefore you have failed to answer, and this has been recorded and it is unlikely you shall ever see the gates of heaven.
-ujb.

if you were the size of a grain of sand on top of a basketball that was the size of a house, then it would look pretty flat to you.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 06:28:41 AM »
Ronny owns a flame poppin D-spec S-15 with a carbon fibre bonnet?

Maybe I've got this all wrong?

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 06:33:19 AM »
this is what i mean, the theory becomes cloudy, foggy, smoggy at best.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 06:39:14 AM »
No, that's an ECU re-mapping a fuel system, running rich, resulting in incomplete combustion in a cylinder chamber.

Hence the smoke stains on your rear bar.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 06:44:07 AM »
should i check the welds on my intake?

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:48 AM »
Probably should. Otherwise me and the Mad Professor will have to pull them apart or something.

"Ask a Flat Earther - any REAL Flat Earther - it doesn't matter if its flat for an inch or a mile....flat is FLAT"

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 07:09:20 AM »
im starting to lean towards it being the stand-alone system...

or maybe the 100 shotta naws.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 07:10:08 AM »
Quote from: "URALLRETARDS"
im starting to lean towards it being the stand-alone system...

or maybe the 100 shotta naws.

This is illogical, so sayeth the lord.
-ujb.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Q to round-earthers
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »
Quote from: "bhukka"

if you were the size of a grain of sand on top of a basketball that was the size of a house, then it would look pretty flat to you.

Do they make basketballs the size of houses?  Can you become as small as a grain of sand?  How would you know what a grain of sand on top of a house sized basketball would see?  This is speculation...

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 02:01:10 PM »
-ujb.

Quit making up Bible scripture.  BTW, everybody, this man is an idiot.  I am a Christian, but this guy must be some sort of "Heaven's Gate" cult member if he honestly believes this garbage.  Whatever you do, don't drink his coolaid.
 love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

- Jack Handey

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 09:25:39 PM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"

Do they make basketballs the size of houses?  Can you become as small as a grain of sand?  How would you know what a grain of sand on top of a house sized basketball would see?  This is speculation...

ok, if you were the size of a human on a round earth, then it would look flat to you. ok fuckface?

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 10:41:43 PM »
Quote from: "Joe_Mama"
-ujb.

Quit making up Bible scripture.  BTW, everybody, this man is an idiot.  I am a Christian, but this guy must be some sort of "Heaven's Gate" cult member if he honestly believes this garbage.  Whatever you do, don't drink his coolaid.

You are not a christian. You are undoubtedly a liebral psuedo-christian who has no understanding of scripture. I am a southern baptist, and a freemason. I am probably more christian than you can ever be.
-ujb.

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »
the government made him fat...

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 04:11:47 AM »
First of all if you don't beleive us that the world appears flat because it is so big i implore you to go take a tour of CERN in europe.

it is (i believe, my numbers may be a bit off) 32 km long, if you stand in it and look directly in the wal it appears to be a straigh corridor, if you look down it then you see that off in the distance it is curving. and this is only 32 km.

imagine something 1000's of km.

even in the FE theory if you somehow stood on the circumference of the disc, then it would appear flat.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Q to round-earthers
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 07:43:34 AM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"

ok, if you were the size of a human on a round earth, then it would look flat to you. ok fuckface?

Way to shoot yourself in the foot!

-- Bob Hudson

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Q to round-earthers
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 07:56:05 AM »
Quote from: "DrQuak"
First of all if you don't beleive us that the world appears flat because it is so big i implore you to go take a tour of CERN in europe.

it is (i believe, my numbers may be a bit off) 32 km long, if you stand in it and look directly in the wal it appears to be a straigh corridor, if you look down it then you see that off in the distance it is curving. and this is only 32 km.

CERN is not a linear particle acclerator.  It appears to be curving because it is- it is a circular accelerator.

-- Bob Hudson

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »
ok o k im done laughing. let me use an example.

In truth,

lets say, somehow we made a giant sphere, or ahve a sphere on earth. now, if we put an ant on the top of it and let it walk around, would it seem flat to him?

and also the first anser given to you explains this.

back to this, the ground u stand on will never be completely flat as there is uneven ground due to dirt etc.

but if the ground was perfectly even, in reality it would never be edzaclty flat, rather the curve being so large (due to the earth being 100's of thousands of km's around) that it is not noticable.

i cant beleive im actually explaining this to a human being who i assume is above the age of 2. im assuming/hoping this is a joke, but cant be sure, i have seen some real dumb fucks in my time.

hope that answers ur question u fat shit.
 am the center of the universe

Q to round-earthers
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »
bhukka wrote:

Do they make basketballs the size of houses? Can you become as small as a grain of sand? How would you know what a grain of sand on top of a house sized basketball would see? This is speculation...

bhukka was wrong, the rice/basketball example was completely improportional. the rice on the basketball wouldnt be the size of a house, it would be more like an large mountain
 am the center of the universe

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Q to round-earthers
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 06:01:39 PM »
Quote from: "Luke_smith64"
bhukka wrote:

Do they make basketballs the size of houses? Can you become as small as a grain of sand? How would you know what a grain of sand on top of a house sized basketball would see? This is speculation...

bhukka was wrong, the rice/basketball example was completely improportional. the rice on the basketball wouldnt be the size of a house, it would be more like an large mountain

So what? My observation still stands.

-- Bob Hudson