What is the conspiracy?

• 59 Replies
What is the conspiracy?
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »
Lets have some theories as to what the conspiracy could be about.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »
The conspiracy is about convincing us the earth is round, when in reality it is flat.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »
Quote from: "Unimportant"
The conspiracy is about convincing us the earth is round, when in reality it is flat.

Why?
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 08:25:23 PM »
Who knows?  Its a conspiracy.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 08:43:05 PM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"

Why?

u have over 400 posts on a site promoting stupidity. well done. URARETARD.
he world is round u stupid f*cks...

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 08:47:05 PM »
Quote from: "URALLRETARDS"
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"

Why?

You have four!
-ujb.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 08:49:44 PM »
Good one.  You really stuck it to him.

He'll think twice before posting 400 times again!
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 08:59:18 PM »
yeh u 2 are retards aswell.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:36:18 PM »
if people find out the earth is actually flat they will turn into little crabs with a purple shell. scientific tests have proven that if you believe in a flat earth you become a homosexual, alot of ancient people were homosexuals and the flat earth society come from the offspring of homosexuals and neanderthal women who look like men. thanksfully the neanderthals no longer exists and the flat earth worshippers will produce no other generations.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 10:51:09 PM »
^^lol.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 11:19:10 PM »
Conspiracies dont have to make sense. You should know that.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 12:16:48 AM »
Actually NASA fosters homosexuality through worship of 'Apollo' the greek homosexual god of homosexuality. Aswell as associates and references numerous homosexual names. Their goal is to turn us into homosexuals through worship of a round earth.
-ujb.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 12:19:19 AM »
^^i heard u like the c0ck up the poo hole....fag

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 12:22:01 AM »

Actually I have over 400 posts on a site dedicated to promoting free thought, questioning what is commonly accepted, and engaging in the intellectual discussion of a subject most people never take a moment to consider.

You, on the other hand, have taken the time to try and prove to your forum buddies that you are smarter than people you think believe the earth is flat. How pathetic is that?

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 12:59:27 AM »
no i beleive i have taken the time the have some fun at ur expenses.

ur theories are just hilarious, hence why we promote u to continue with ur stories. thats the only reason i come up with the crap i do, to see u brainless fools try and weasel out of these facts presented to u with these over worked, unrealistic and stupid theories.

lol, dont worry, it has been expressed on our site that u guys have given hints that this site is a joke and u dont beleive in FE in the past when got really worked up. i guess i got u really worked up -congrats to me- yes i feel special.

im not sure which is more pathetic, creating a site that would need for u to be mentally impaired to beleive, or to have so little to do, that u create a site based on some stupid theory to set ur self up as a public pinata in order to get ur kicks.

pathetic either way i guess.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 01:05:41 AM »

That's funny, I thought I was the one having fun at the expense of people like you.

ur theories are just hilarious, hence why we promote u to continue with ur stories. thats the only reason i come up with the crap i do, to see u brainless fools try and weasel out of these facts presented to u with these over worked, unrealistic and stupid theories.

And what crap have you come up with? I'm pretty sure you haven't come up with any new ideas or questions about the flat earth model whatsoever.

lol, dont worry, it has been expressed on our site that u guys have given hints that this site is a joke and u dont beleive in FE in the past when got really worked up.

It is satisfying to know that the people on your site are incapable of grasping what this site is really about. It's not a joke, and I've never hinted that it was nor seen any of the other regular members try to either. You still just don't get it.

im not sure which is more pathetic, creating a site that would need for u to be mentally impaired to beleive, or to have so little to do, that u create a site based on some stupid theory to set ur self up as a public pinata in order to get ur kicks.

I'm curious; how is this different from what you're doing right now?

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 01:08:39 AM »

We have infinite expenses.

That easily manage to refute everything you say, delightful.

lol, dont worry, it has been expressed on our site that u guys have given hints that this site is a joke and u dont beleive in FE in the past when got really worked up. i guess i got u really worked up -congrats to me- yes i feel special.

This website is not a joke, nor are we a collective of "guys". We are free thinking christian individuals who endeavour to find truth.
-ujb.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 01:30:02 AM »
Quote from: "UNCLE JIM BOB"

We have infinite expenses.

This website is not a joke, nor are we a collective of "guys". We are free thinking christian individuals who endeavour to find truth.
-ujb.

Dont be stupid, there is no such thing as christianity. Thats just a myth made up by the government. Its a conspiracy.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 01:48:47 AM »

That's funny, I thought I was the one having fun at the expense of people like you.

ah... thats just idiotic.

And what crap have you come up with? I'm pretty sure you haven't come up with any new ideas or questions about the flat earth model whatsoever.

I dont know if they are 'new' but there are a few Q's i have come up with that u have dribbled some shitty response about.
lol, dont worry, it has been expressed on our site that u guys have given hints that this site is a joke and u dont beleive in FE in the past when got really worked up.

It is satisfying to know that the people on your site are incapable of grasping what this site is really about. It's not a joke, and I've never hinted that it was nor seen any of the other regular members try to either. You still just don't get it.

firstly, why is that satisfying?
secondly, why did u underline "you think" in this sentence:
than people you think believe the earth is flat.

seems a bit of a hint dont u think?

um...i have 10 posts = 1day on here, u have 400 posts = a fuck load of days on here

hahaha....well....atleast u have a sense of humour.

Quote from: "bhukka"
Dont be stupid, there is no such thing as christianity. Thats just a myth made up by the government. Its a conspiracy.

lol.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 04:03:05 AM »

ah... thats just idiotic.

I dont know if they are 'new' but there are a few Q's i have come up with that u have dribbled some shitty response about.

um...i have 10 posts = 1day on here, u have 400 posts = a fuck load of days on here

hahaha....well....atleast u have a sense of humour.

Quote from: "bhukka"

lol.

Quoted, because all you have to do on the internet to refute an arguement is quote stuff, well according to URALLRETARDS. Then when I realise quoting won't do it, I'll say things like 'yes, but we get a good laugh from you idiots'. Although at the same time you have failed to successfully argue that the earth is round, something that you seem to believe is beyond debate. Ironic, we should be the ones laughing at you abhorrent fools. Both failed to argue that there is a round earth, or act decent enough to assume a shred of credibility. No! Such self-control must be restrained while we let loose our incoherent subconscious in a 'because it is' rant about the non-existant round-earth. Then your pear-shaped behaviour has been sodomised by I, you have nothing more to say or do. Nor would it matter anyway. You're so predictable its deliscious, maybe I could meet you sometime and engage in forced sexual repor, teach you a lesson about christ, ha!
-ujb.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »
<For the record? SMS speak makes baby Jesus want to do crack. Type an extra letter and spare me...>

The Flat Earth is a conspiratorial mystery shrouded in a NASA promoted enigma wrapped in a government sponsored riddle coated in a publically naive chocolate coating.

Even Neo woke up eventually.

Stop buying the Round rhetoric forcibly imbued into your fragile, easily persuaded 'minds' and in the words of RATM - Wake Up.
o man, my head is BUMPIN'

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 07:02:52 AM »
maybe I could meet you sometime and engage in forced sexual repor, teach you a lesson about christ, ha!
-ujb.

wow, u seem like a real ladies man, i can see why resorting to rape seems such a reasonable option for u.

i think ull find ur groin region and this theory about the earths shape have one main similarity.....very flat!

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 07:06:03 AM »
maybe I could meet you sometime and engage in forced sexual repor, teach you a lesson about christ, ha!
-ujb.

wow, u seem like a real ladies man, i can see why resorting to rape seems such a reasonable option for u.

i think ull find ur groin region and this theory about the earths shape have one main similarity.....very flat!

Rape is a biblically endorsed action, and being most gals dont fall for flat-earthers, or clinically obese christian pederests.
-ujb.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:14 AM »
hmm... i see the problem.

have u thought about prostitution? its just like rape, except without the lifelong depression, self-hate and possible suicide on the females behalf? of course there is the financial side of things, but im sure someone with ur superior interlect (i mean u do support the theory of FE, u must have some reasonable IQ) has a very healthy income.

just a thought, i guess u do miss on the screaming, the fighting, the sodomisation and the adrenaline rush as the risk of being put behind bars to become bubba and his boy's bitch.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 10:00:53 AM »

It's satisfying because I know something you are incapable of figuring out. That is the very definition of accomplishment, and accomplishment is often satisfying.
I underlined it because I do not believe in the flat earth; this makes all your "LOL U WULD HALF 2 B 2 DUM 2 BELEVE IN DA FLAT ERF" claims irrelevent. IT does not imply the forum is a joke.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 10:05:32 AM »
so that means the only real FE beleiver in this thread is a rapist/pedofile. not a real good image.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 10:10:16 AM »
And you claim you regularly attend an internet forum?
UJB is not a flat earth believer, he is an alias dedicated to (sometimes) humorously satirizing the religious fanatic demographic of FE believers.

The only proven FE believers I am aware of who regularly post are Chaltier and Daniel, the founder of the site.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 10:27:06 AM »
yeh sorry, we dont get many rapists/pedos frequenting our site.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 10:34:15 AM »
So your forum doesn't have alias'.

Some forum.

What is the conspiracy?
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 10:38:26 PM »
yes we do, but they usually dont try and use the bible to excuse them raping someone. our people can be stupid, but rarely pathetic sexual predators.