Poll

What disaster, natural or otherwise, will befall the US?

Natural earth-born disaster (earthquake, hurricane etc etc)
2 (7.1%)
Natural space disaster (sun dies, asteroids,  radiation etc)
3 (10.7%)
Aliens
5 (17.9%)
Nuclear warfare
4 (14.3%)
Virus (includes any zombie virus)
3 (10.7%)
Civil War
5 (17.9%)
Invasion from another nation
2 (7.1%)
other (please explain...)
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

What will wipe out America?

• 204 Replies

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
What will wipe out America?
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:22:41 AM »
If Hollywood has taught us anything over the years it's that whenever a black president (or a woman) is elected disaster soon befalls the US of A, whether it's aliens, volcanoes, asteroids etc etc.

So, what will kill America in the next 4 years?

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
Re: What will wipe out America?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:39:22 AM »
If Hollywood has taught us anything over the years...

huh?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:42:19 AM »

huh?

In films, whenever the President isn't white and male, some terrible catastrophe destroys the US, usually leaving a plucky band of survivors

Guessed

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 06:02:08 AM »
also, Jack Bauer.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:38:31 AM »
Nuclear Warfare. Barack Obama, being a Muslim and a terrorist, will use his position as president to access our own nuclear weapons, and use them to destroy the country.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »
Zombie virus. It's always the zombie virus. The good thing about it, though, is that it will probably be about a year before it reaches Europe, unless the americans try to flee here.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »
Nigger president.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 09:23:24 AM »
Yes Zombie Virus. Obama knew about the government research into the zombie virus and he wanted to get it to use for his terrorist program that is why he became president to get it the zombie virus

This is a very well constructed post.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 11:20:12 AM »
Inertia, apparently. 

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »
Tom Bishop will reach critical mass.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »
well actually im not sure, what exactly will happen, but i should note that it is predicted that the earth will end 12/12/12 and that is at the end of obamas term. personally i said civil war because i thin the south will secede when obama takes away(or attempts to) gun rights
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

MadDogX

• Resistor is fubar!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
Aliens, obviously. We all know they're coming to destroy us. It's only a matter of time.
Quote from: Professor Gaypenguin
I want an Orion slave woman :(
Okay, I admit it.  The earth isn't flat.

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »

huh?

In films, whenever the President isn't white and male, some terrible catastrophe destroys the US, usually leaving a plucky band of survivors

Do you mean he has to meet both requirements:

• isn't white
  • isn't male

or:

• isn't white
  • is male?

THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY COULD BE AT STAKE HERE!

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »

huh?

Do you mean he has to meet both requirements:

• isn't white
  • isn't male

or:

• isn't white
  • is male?

THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY COULD BE AT STAKE HERE!

terribly sorry, he must be white and male to avert catastrophe.

Sorry.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »
I chose nuclear warfare.  See, while we're over in Iraq our paid mercenary groups are banking big bucks.  When Obama goes into office he's going to pull us out of Iraq and thus end the big dollar train going into the mercenary groups.  They will in turn become desperate for funds and set off nuclear warheads in several major cities, leaving Americans to think of course that it was done by one of our mortal enemies.  After which we will end up electing someone who's got the need to fight the big bad terrorists and begin bombing other parts of the world.  Then the elimination of America will begin.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

Vauxhall

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »
I chose nuclear warfare.  See, while we're over in Iraq our paid mercenary groups are banking big bucks.  When Obama goes into office he's going to pull us out of Iraq and thus end the big dollar train going into the mercenary groups.  They will in turn become desperate for funds and set off nuclear warheads in several major cities, leaving Americans to think of course that it was done by one of our mortal enemies.  After which we will end up electing someone who's got the need to fight the big bad terrorists and begin bombing other parts of the world.  Then the elimination of America will begin.

I'm not sure if I agree with your scenario, but I do think nuclear weaponry could be the end of America/the human race.

Humanity is smart enough to build nuclear weapons, and dumb enough to use them.
Read the FAQS.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
Somebody once said that the human race is going through a testing period where we have the means to destroy ourselves or to stop destroying ourselves once and for all.

Vauxhall

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »
Somebody once said that the human race is going through a testing period where we have the means to destroy ourselves or to stop destroying ourselves once and for all.

That was a New Age voodoo priestess, btw.
Read the FAQS.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »

I can only imagine what we'll choose.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »

To destroy each other. We've made that choice at every turn since the beginning.

We allow the few to lead the many. Who here would actually fight someone from another country over an issue? I'm pretty sure everyone here would settle the issue with the other person. It is that we allow the small majority to make a war out of an issue that is so minute it is sad.

in conclusion, we're fucked.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »

That was a New Age voodoo priestess, btw.

rocking chicks

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »

To destroy each other. We've made that choice at every turn since the beginning.

We allow the few to lead the many. Who here would actually fight someone from another country over an issue? I'm pretty sure everyone here would settle the issue with the other person. It is that we allow the small majority to make a war out of an issue that is so minute it is sad.

Best solution:  Listen to REM and stop giving a damn.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »

Best solution, try to change it.

Sorry for the depressed sounding speech, the time change has me down, then I read Mark Twain's last book. Wow. That book is a mindfuck.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »

Sorry for the depressed sounding speech, the time change has me down, then I read Mark Twain's last book. Wow. That book is a mindfuck.

No, I agree with you.  It's a problem and no one seems to understand how to fix it.  Instead it's "Hey I don't like either guy in the 2 party system running for president.  Well, guess I better vote for the guy I dislike the least!"  Fucking morons.

Vauxhall

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

No, I agree with you.  It's a problem and no one seems to understand how to fix it.  Instead it's "Hey I don't like either guy in the 2 party system running for president.  Well, guess I better vote for the guy I dislike the least!"  Fucking morons.

Voting for Ron Paul sure is going to change things.  ::)

Read the FAQS.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »

You're an idiot.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »
From now on I'm writing in sage.

Vauxhall

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 01:43:34 PM »

You're an idiot.

Calling someone an idiot for not liking your wet dreams is idiotic.
Read the FAQS.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »

You're an idiot.

Calling someone an idiot for not liking your wet dreams is idiotic.
I wanna be in moonlits wet dreams. She has a nice rack.