Creation VS a Non Exsitent word

• 249 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Creation VS a Non Exsitent word
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
This guy has some of you so wound up I bet he has a hard-on right now.  You don't really think he's serious, do you?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »
Things always were? So you are saying things come from existence. When even existence comes from something LOL FAIL.

Omg.  I think you are the dumbest person I have ever encountered on here!  Congratulations!

All things that exist today have always existed.  They have changed forms time and again but nonetheless are still here and have always been so.  That's my last post to you.  If you can't understand it from there then there is no point in even trying to argue with someone who has rocks for a brain.

This is a discredit to rocks.

LOL.  My bad.

This guy has some of you so wound up I bet he has a hard-on right now.  You don't really think he's serious, do you?

I'm actually hoping he isn't serious.  I just don't see how someone could be that lost.  I get worked up easily anyway, Roundy.  Sorry about that.   :-\
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »
Things always were? So you are saying things come from existence. When even existence comes from something LOL FAIL.

Omg.  I think you are the dumbest person I have ever encountered on here!  Congratulations!

All things that exist today have always existed.  They have changed forms time and again but nonetheless are still here and have always been so.  That's my last post to you.  If you can't understand it from there then there is no point in even trying to argue with someone who has rocks for a brain.
Ok now that makes more sense. All things exsited as something else then transformed to other things? Right? I already gave you the definition of transformed. I knew that would be your only hope. You got your ass kicked plain and simple. But because some thing transforms does not explain where it comes from it might explain how it got there. And that's why you have hypothesis and theory.
You would have been better to shut your trap because to argue against creation is an affirmation to it.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2008, 01:31:26 PM »

LOL NO
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »

I've pointed this out.
Read the FAQS.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

I'm actually hoping he isn't serious.  I just don't see how someone could be that lost.  I get worked up easily anyway, Roundy.  Sorry about that.   :-\

Don't apologize.  I'm pretty sure he's just a troll, though.  I've known some confused fundies in my time but they at least try to make sense.  This guy appears to be trying to not make sense.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
I actually think that if you remove the part where he acts like a 5 year old and says "you can't use that word, it's banned!", he works out like a normal internet fundie.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

I've pointed this out.

And I tried to encourage ignoring the troll, but none of us listened, myself included.
"An honest god is the noblest work of man. ... God has always resembled his creators. He hated and loved what they hated and loved and he was invariably found on the side of those in power." - Robert G. Ingersoll

http://theflatearthsociety.me

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »
Ok now that makes more sense. All things exsited as something else then transformed to other things? Right? I already gave you the definition of transformed. I knew that would be your only hope. You got your ass kicked plain and simple. But because some thing transforms does not explain where it comes from it might explain how it got there. And that's why you have hypothesis and theory.
You would have been better to shut your trap because to argue against creation is an affirmation to it.

Like I said, that was my last post to you regarding the subject.  You're obviously too stupid to understand anything I said.  So I'm done with you.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2008, 01:35:37 PM »

Mr. BOOTYBOTTOM HI!

You are more than welcome to try explain where things come from without using the word created or any of its variants.

But I bet you will just shut your trap and avoid the question. (its best)  

BTW I don't give a shit if your admin or not. LOL I will not kiss your ass.
It would be best to delete the whole thread not move it.

Vauxhall

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

I've pointed this out.

And I tried to encourage ignoring the troll, but none of us listened, myself included.

Trolls cannot be ignored, it seems to be a rule.

Quote from: HisName
BTW I don't give a shit if your admin or not. LOL I will not kiss your ass.
It would be best to delete the whole thread not move it.

He gave you permission, delete this thread.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »

I've pointed this out.

This guy loves me!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2008, 01:37:16 PM »

Mr. BOOTYBOTTOM HI!

You are more than welcome to try explain where things come from without using the word created or any of its variants.

No thanks.  ::)

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
And you shall shut your mouth at him!

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2008, 01:39:40 PM »
There really is no point in using that petty little rule, HisName.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »

You never made your argument make sense.  You failed miserably and made no sense in the mean time.  Either you don't understand what Creationism is or you don't understand what the big bang theory is.  Regardless, you're still an idiot and you should be banned insulting in a serious topic section.  But hey, I'm not a mod so I can only make suggestions. 

Vauxhall

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2008, 01:43:17 PM »

So... instead of asking us... why don't you tell us how the universe 'started'?
Read the FAQS.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »

That's what I'm waiting for.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2008, 01:45:43 PM »
So, in the instant before the universe exploded outwards(Exploded isn't the right word, but bear with me, it's simpler to use it), all the matter in the universe was collected in a single point, a singularity; A place where matter is packed so tightly that it's density is infinite and it's volume is zero. This also gives it an infinite gravitational field, which in turn makes time go infinitely slow - it doesn't move at all, but "stops". Also, at this point, matter and energy is packed so densely, and the pressure and temperature are so high, that the four fundamental forces - That is, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the gravitational force, are combined, to shape a sort of "super force", which scientists today cannot even guess would actually do on a subatomic scale. Anyway, this also means that time, which is dependant on gravitation, also ceases to exist as we know it, since there is no gravitational force. As such, when the big bang "happens", and matter starts exploding outwards, time is shaped in the sense that we know it, and matter existed before time. What happens after the big bang is not really important, but the thing is, that using what we've seen here, there is no reason in asking what came before the big bang, as matter, and all the things in the universe always existed, as long as time itself existed. Also, there is of course no reason in asking what came before time, since "before" implies that we are traveling in a continuum of time, which is nonexistent. I hope this cleared things up.

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2008, 01:51:03 PM »
So, in the instant before the universe exploded outwards(Exploded isn't the right word, but bear with me, it's simpler to use it), all the matter in the universe was collected in a single point, a singularity; A place where matter is packed so tightly that it's density is infinite and it's volume is zero. This also gives it an infinite gravitational field, which in turn makes time go infinitely slow - it doesn't move at all, but "stops". Also, at this point, matter and energy is packed so densely, and the pressure and temperature are so high, that the four fundamental forces - That is, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the gravitational force, are combined, to shape a sort of "super force", which scientists today cannot even guess would actually do on a subatomic scale. Anyway, this also means that time, which is dependant on gravitation, also ceases to exist as we know it, since there is no gravitational force. As such, when the big bang "happens", and matter starts exploding outwards, time is shaped in the sense that we know it, and matter existed before time. What happens after the big bang is not really important, but the thing is, that using what we've seen here, there is no reason in asking what came before the big bang, as matter, and all the things in the universe always existed, as long as time itself existed. Also, there is of course no reason in asking what came before time, since "before" implies that we are traveling in a continuum of time, which is nonexistent. I hope this cleared things up.

Vauxhall

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2008, 01:52:28 PM »

Wow, you're failing hard. "To Shape" didn't even imply the shaping of the Universe...  he was explaining it the best he could, and "to shape" describes how the super force was created by the naked singularity... which always was.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:54:01 PM by Vauxhall »
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »

:-* Booty bottom and vexuemla

:-X all the rest!

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »
shape        /ʃeɪp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sheyp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, shaped, shap·ing.
–verb (used with object)
14.   to give definite form, shape, organization, or character to; fashion or form.
15.   to couch or express in words: to shape a statement.
16.   to adjust; adapt: He shaped everything to suit his taste.
17.   to direct (one's course, future, etc.).
18.   to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform width after jointing.
19.   Animal Behavior, Psychology. to teach (a desired behavior) to a human or other animal by successively rewarding the actions that more and more closely approximate that behavior.
20.   Obsolete. to appoint; decree.
–verb (used without object)
21.   to come to a desired conclusion or take place in a specified way: If discussions shape properly, the companies will merge.

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »

Why??!!  I mean we're all trollz, we're all much better at it than this moron, why are we not immune?  Other forums manage to ignore trollz and they go away.

All this time, I was deluding myself into thinking I was a good troll because you all didn't ignore me.  You're just incapable?  I'm not a good troll?

I may need to become an hero!
"An honest god is the noblest work of man. ... God has always resembled his creators. He hated and loved what they hated and loved and he was invariably found on the side of those in power." - Robert G. Ingersoll

http://theflatearthsociety.me

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »

Vauxhall

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »

Why??!!  I mean we're all trollz, we're all much better at it than this moron, why are we not immune?  Other forums manage to ignore trollz and they go away.

All this time, I was deluding myself into thinking I was a good troll because you all didn't ignore me.  You're just incapable?  I'm not a good troll?

I may need to become an hero!

Do you want me to ignore you?
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »

fail

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »

fail

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

NOW EVEN YOUR OWN INSANE BRAIN GIBBERISH YOU CALL LOGIC HAS FAILED YOU, SO YOU MUST RESORT TO PETTY AD HOMINEM!? I SPIT IN YOUR FACE, PUTRID, WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR HUMAN EXCREMENT. NOW GTFO MY INTERNETZ. THOU ART THOROUGHLY BEAT.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2008, 02:04:14 PM »

That's what I'm waiting for.
:-* :-* :-* :-*

To he who ask he shall receive. I have two here. My job is done. later.

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »
Does anyone even know what this guy is arguing for?