Creation VS a Non Exsitent word

• 249 Replies

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
Re: Creation VS a Non Exsitent word
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »
So, now that we've established that time is relative, we know that it dilates at two different variables: Velocity, and gravitational fields. The stronger the gravitational field is, the more time dilates("Goes slower"), and the closer to the speed of light you get, the more time dilates relative to an observer who is standing still in the frame of reference. Do we agree on this?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2008, 12:49:32 PM »
Moonlit the forth word of your post fails you.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 12:50:38 PM »
Moonlit the forth word of your post fails you.

"even" or "a". WTF?

Dude, make sense please.

EDIT: oic, u sed no created plz n lady type created lololol

Faggot. Learn to fucking argue or gtfo.

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »
HAHA MOON LIT SAYS NOTHING WAS CREATED . LOL

Okay, nothing was created.  It was always there.  It just expanded with great force and speed, hence the name "big bang".  Although there would have been no sound from it which researches have admitted to.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »
Faggot. Learn to fucking argue or gtfo.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 12:55:52 PM »

Okay, nothing was created.  It was always there.  It just expanded with great force and speed, hence the name "big bang".  Although there would have been no sound from it which researches have admitted to.

Wow, you're retarted. 

Let me rephrase it for you so you can understand.  Everything has alwasy been.  It expanded with great force and speed, hence the name "big bang".   ::)
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »

Wow, you're retarted. 

Let me rephrase it for you so you can understand.  Everything has alwasy been.  It expanded with great force and speed, hence the name "big bang".   ::)

Everything has always been? LOLOLOLOL

Fail. So if everything has always been things come from no where? FAILAGE!

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 01:00:01 PM »

Wow, you're retarted. 

Instead of saying where things come from you say things come from no where because they always existed. FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »
So, in the instant before the universe exploded outwards(Exploded isn't the right word, but bear with me, it's simpler to use it), all the matter in the universe was collected in a single point, a singularity; A place where matter is packed so tightly that it's density is infinite and it's volume is zero. This also gives it an infinite gravitational field, which in turn makes time go infinitely slow - it doesn't move at all, but "stops". Also, at this point, matter and energy is packed so densely, and the pressure and temperature are so high, that the four fundamental forces - That is, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the gravitational force, are combined, to form a sort of "super force", which scientists today cannot even guess would actually do on a subatomic scale. Anyway, this also means that time, which is dependant on gravitation, also ceases to exist as we know it, since there is no gravitational force. As such, when the big bang "happens", and matter starts exploding outwards, time is formed in the sense that we know it, and matter existed before time. What happens after the big bang is not really important, but the thing is, that using what we've seen here, there is no reason in asking what came before the big bang, as matter, and all the things in the universe always existed, as long as time itself existed. Also, there is of course no reason in asking what came before time, since "before" implies that we are traveling in a continuum of time, which is nonexistent. I hope this cleared things up.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »

Yes, they come from no where because they have always been there.  As Wendy said in an earlier post time is on-going (at least in general relativity).  Therefore, there can be no beginning to time as we know it because time has always existed. 

And, I'm sorry but you're the one who fails.  I agree with Hara.  learn2argue
But, I'd rather you GTFO, moron.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »
So, in the instant before the universe exploded outwards(Exploded isn't the right word, but bear with me, it's simpler to use it), all the matter in the universe was collected in a single point, a singularity; A place where matter is packed so tightly that it's density is infinite and it's volume is zero. This also gives it an infinite gravitational field, which in turn makes time go infinitely slow - it doesn't move at all, but "stops". Also, at this point, matter and energy is packed so densely, and the pressure and temperature are so high, that the four fundamental forces - That is, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the gravitational force, are combined, to form a sort of "super force", which scientists today cannot even guess would actually do on a subatomic scale. Anyway, this also means that time, which is dependant on gravitation, also ceases to exist as we know it, since there is no gravitational force. As such, when the big bang "happens", and matter starts exploding outwards, time is formed in the sense that we know it, and matter existed before time. What happens after the big bang is not really important, but the thing is, that using what we've seen here, there is no reason in asking what came before the big bang, as matter, and all the things in the universe always existed, as long as time itself existed. Also, there is of course no reason in asking what came before time, since "before" implies that we are traveling in a continuum of time, which is nonexistent. I hope this cleared things up.

Failed.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2008, 01:09:05 PM »
Nope. I use the word form in the sense of rearranging existing things.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »
Hara, I'm sorry but I think this belongs in complete nonsense.  Just saying, but you're the mod so you do what you see fit.  

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

Yes, they come from no where because they have always been there.  As Wendy said in an earlier post time is on-going (at least in general relativity).  Therefore, there can be no beginning to time as we know it because time has always existed. 

And, I'm sorry but you're the one who fails.  I agree with Hara.  learn2argue
But, I'd rather you GTFO, moron.

So men always existed?  Yes THINGS COME FROM NO WHERE! SOMETHING CAN NOT COME FROM NOTHING. LOL.

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2008, 01:11:54 PM »
Hara, I'm sorry but I think this belongs in complete nonsense.  Just saying, but you're the mod so you do what you see fit.  

YOU FAIL.

You said " things come from nothing yet things were always there? LOLOLOL

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »
Now please, HisName, do try to acutally read my post, not looking for anything that makes me LOSE THE GAME OLOLOLOLO, but actually trying to see what I'm telling you, and tell me, is there any hole in the theory?

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2008, 01:13:05 PM »

It is still a variant of the word create.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
So men always existed?  Yes THINGS COME FROM NO WHERE! SOMETHING CAN NOT COME FROM NOTHING. LOL.

Are you 5 or something?  They didn't come from nothing, they always existed!  And no, men didn't always exist.  They were evolved from billions upon billions of years of chemistry and biology.  Do you always argue against things you don't understand?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »

It doesn't really matter. Form implies shaping, not creating.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

Wow, you're retarted. 

So where did things come from then?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »

Are you 5 or something?  They didn't come from nothing, they always existed!  And no, men didn't always exist.  They were evolved from billions upon billions of years of chemistry and biology.  Do you always argue against things you don't understand?

Things always existed. Is very vaige because I can name a  million things that were created over that last ten years. Thats the point
there is no existance of Man OR God with out creation. Here is the million dollar parable.
There can be no Father if there is no Sons. And no Sons if there is no Father.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
Cloning much?

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

Its quite arguable since the dictionary says so.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
Things always existed. Is very vaige because I can name a  million things that were created over that last ten years. Thats the point
there is no existance of Man OR God with out creation. Here is the million dollar parable.

All those things that you say were created in the last ten years came from matter that has existed for trillions of years in the form that it is now.  You are the failure.

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »

All those things that you say were created in the last ten years came from matter that has existed for trillions of years in the form that it is now.  You are the failure.

Things always were? So you are saying things come from existence. When even existence comes from something LOL FAIL.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2008, 01:21:37 PM »

Its quite arguable since the dictionary says so.

So, in the instant before the universe exploded outwards(Exploded isn't the right word, but bear with me, it's simpler to use it), all the matter in the universe was collected in a single point, a singularity; A place where matter is packed so tightly that it's density is infinite and it's volume is zero. This also gives it an infinite gravitational field, which in turn makes time go infinitely slow - it doesn't move at all, but "stops". Also, at this point, matter and energy is packed so densely, and the pressure and temperature are so high, that the four fundamental forces - That is, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and the gravitational force, are combined, to shape a sort of "super force", which scientists today cannot even guess would actually do on a subatomic scale. Anyway, this also means that time, which is dependant on gravitation, also ceases to exist as we know it, since there is no gravitational force. As such, when the big bang "happens", and matter starts exploding outwards, time is shaped in the sense that we know it, and matter existed before time. What happens after the big bang is not really important, but the thing is, that using what we've seen here, there is no reason in asking what came before the big bang, as matter, and all the things in the universe always existed, as long as time itself existed. Also, there is of course no reason in asking what came before time, since "before" implies that we are traveling in a continuum of time, which is nonexistent. I hope this cleared things up.

THERE WE GO. 500000 HRS IN MSPAINT

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
Cloning much?

I don't understand what you are getting at Wendy.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »
I don't understand what you're getting at by making up some stupid rule saying that one cannot be right if one is to explain how things were not "created" whilst not using the word created.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »
Things always were? So you are saying things come from existence. When even existence comes from something LOL FAIL.

Omg.  I think you are the dumbest person I have ever encountered on here!  Congratulations!

All things that exist today have always existed.  They have changed forms time and again but nonetheless are still here and have always been so.  That's my last post to you.  If you can't understand it from there then there is no point in even trying to argue with someone who has rocks for a brain.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »

Omg.  I think you are the dumbest person I have ever encountered on here!  Congratulations!

All things that exist today have always existed.  They have changed forms time and again but nonetheless are still here and have always been so.  That's my last post to you.  If you can't understand it from there then there is no point in even trying to argue with someone who has rocks for a brain.

This is a discredit to rocks.