Proof of Conspiracy

• 203 Replies
Proof of Conspiracy
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:04:28 PM »
Ever since the creation of the Flat Earth Society, the burden of proof has been laid on the shoulders of all the Round-Earth believers.

This topic's purpose is to reverse that.
It is time that the Flat Earth believers show their own proof of conspiracy, or proof of some other concept that proves the earth to be flat.

(No RE-ers respond to this thread until some legitimate form of proof is shown... then feel free to shoot it down.)
(and one more thing, if you don't have something constructive to say. DONT SAY IT.)
I've never personally experienced Disney World, either. Most of what we know about anything depends on taking somebody else's word for it.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Re: Proof of Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »
No, go form your own board and then people that come there will have to prove their outlandish theories.

As you have to here.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 10:15:29 PM »
Thank you for the wonderful example of what an inconstructive comment would be.
Let me re-iterate, If you do not have anything constructive to say, DONT SAY ANTHING.
I've never personally experienced Disney World, either. Most of what we know about anything depends on taking somebody else's word for it.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 10:19:21 PM »
The burden of proof is on the RE'ers because they're the ones making the claim that NASA can land men on the moon, send robots to mars, and send probes to explore the solar system. We've never claimed any of that stuff. They made the claim, so the burden is on them to prove it.

Its the REer's responsibility to prove their outlandish sci-fi claims.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:38:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 10:21:46 PM »
And the RE believers have shown evidence, and while it is not credible to some people,
it is alot more than I have seen from any FE'er

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31:57 PM »
And the RE believers have shown evidence, and while it is not credible to some people,
it is alot more than I have seen from any FE'er

Really? Where's your evidence that NASA has invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter straight up at 7 miles per second, and that NASA can do the impossible on a daily basis, explore the cosmos, and constantly wow the nation by landing a man on the moon and sending robots to mars?

You're the one making all of these claims. You're the one claiming that government contractors can send 100 tons of matter straight upwards at 7 miles a second (third stage of the Saturn V), and that NASA can do all of these amazing never before done things.

The burden of you is to prove these things to us. You're the one making the claim. The simplest explanation is that NASA really can't do all of that stuff.

If two people are having a debate, should the burden of proof rest on the shoulders of the person who make the most complicated claim, or should the burden of proof rest on the shoulders of the person who makes the simplest and easily observable claim?

In a discussion on the existence of ghosts should the burden of proof be on the group mumbling "just because you can't see something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist," or should the burden of proof be on everyone else to prove that ghosts *don't* exist?

A company called Mollar International claims to have invented a flying car with safety comparable to a land vehicle, an outstanding performance of a 400 mile range, and sophisticated never before seen computer control. They claim that the Sky Car is ready to be mass produced if only they got a few more big investments. They've released a few videos of it hovering a short distance off the ground in test flights. Should the burden of proof be on the Moller proponents who are absolutely certain that all of Moller's claims are true, or should the burden of proof be on everyone else to prove that Moller's claims are *not* true?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:39:12 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »
Ever since the creation of the Flat Earth Society, the burden of proof has been laid on the shoulders of all the Round-Earth believers.

This topic's purpose is to reverse that.
It is time that the Flat Earth believers show their own proof of conspiracy, or proof of some other concept that proves the earth to be flat.

(No RE-ers respond to this thread until some legitimate form of proof is shown... then feel free to shoot it down.)
(and one more thing, if you don't have something constructive to say. DONT SAY IT.)

And I thought all my posts where on the top list of fail.

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »
wouldn't the RE'ers proof be the pictures ect. taken on set missions? and if you think they are not true is it not you that have to prove that these pictures are fake? so far RE'ers (to my knowlage) are the only ones with even a shred of evidence to show for our theory....
Don't argue with idiots, they will get you down to their level, and beat you in experience.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »
so far RE'ers (to my knowlage) are the only ones with even a shred of evidence to show for our theory....

I agree. RE'ers have yet to produce a shred of evidence demonstrating that NASA can do the things RE'ers claim they can do.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:52:08 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
like i said the proof are the pictures  ::)
Don't argue with idiots, they will get you down to their level, and beat you in experience.

?

lifespan59

• Everything that is hidden will be revealed....
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »
Thank you for that Tom....I am fairly new to this forum & have only posted a few times, but I am also convinced the burden of proof lies squarely on anyone who believes that man has somehow entered "space" and photographed the earth from afar....

Do they not know?  Are most people not aware that the earliest attempts at "rockets" resulted in utter failure?  They launched them alright.  The "rockets" went up alright.  But they exploded mysteriously high up in "space"....Please.  Anyone worth their weight in gold would know that we can only go so high up.  And believe you me NASA knows this.  They know this all too well brothers & sisters.  Which is why they fly their "space ships" up high, high in the upper "atmosphere", but not too high, & take their precious photos of the great continents & oceans down here.  But do not be mislead, these "space ships" do not leave earth.  They cannot leave earth.  And they never will leave earth.  

Thank you Tom.  It is NASA who is pushing this science fiction.  But theirs is not even really that impressive.  For my money it is James Cameron.....

And please bring on the "pictures"....Because they can & will be dissected & broken down all night long like Lionel Ritchie....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:38:42 PM by lifespan59 »
Your globe theory doesn't hold water.  Pun intended!!!

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »

What pictures prove that NASA really went into space?  ???

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 12:00:24 AM »

What pictures prove that NASA really went into space?  ???

Until you describe and prove why the photos taken by NASA are fake, you can't use that argument. And just because a few photos have been edited to get a colour out of them by NASA workers doesn't mean that they made the pictures up from scrap/nothing. They actually went up there and saw what the earth looked like from the Moon.

Thanks though, babe!

?

lifespan59

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 12:16:55 AM »
"Until you describe and prove why the photos taken by NASA are fake, you can't use that argument. And just because a few photos have been edited to get a colour out of them by NASA workers doesn't mean that they made the pictures up from scrap/nothing. They actually went up there and saw what the earth looked like from the Moon.

Thanks though, babe!"

---Messiah of Fire

Describe & prove?  Well, that is a tall order isn't it.  Not really though.....Color, black & white.  Silent or talkies.  It doesn't matter.  A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie.  Where do we start?...Bring them on---these "pictures"....But try to find a good one will 'ya.  Because time is money and the way things are going these days, I guess there's not much of either....

Show me what your NASA God has to offer up :)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 12:20:25 AM by lifespan59 »

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 12:29:17 AM »
"Until you describe and prove why the photos taken by NASA are fake, you can't use that argument. And just because a few photos have been edited to get a colour out of them by NASA workers doesn't mean that they made the pictures up from scrap/nothing. They actually went up there and saw what the earth looked like from the Moon.

Thanks though, babe!"

---Messiah of Fire

Describe & prove?  Well, that is a tall order isn't it.  Not really though.....Color, black & white.  Silent or talkies.  It doesn't matter.  A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie.  Where do we start?...Bring them on---these "pictures"....But try to find a good one will 'ya.  Because time is money and the way things are going these days, I guess there's not much of either....

Show me what your NASA God has to offer up :)

How much of your life have you wasted, to not know the source of the photos? Search your self.

Example: Into google; 'earth from moon'.

A lie? Don't bring this around like a snake, I dont like going in circles. Its not a lie, and if these photos are lies, then prove it.

Thanks babylicious!

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 12:34:42 AM »
Like this one??  It must be true.  Its a photo!!!11!

?

lifespan59

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 12:45:08 AM »
"How much of your life have you wasted, to not know the source of the photos? Search your self.

A lie? Don't bring this around like a snake, I dont like going in circles. Its not a lie, and if these photos are lies, then prove it.

Thanks babylicious!"

---Messiah of Fire

To the first question, I have wasted way too much of my life.  Too much to count....But I have not yet wasted one single second on the truth.  But lies, well yes, they have consumed my time.  And I suspect they are consuming yours as well.  But you will get past them & see things for what they are very soon I suspect :)....

And the snake you are referring to, he has a name & it is Lucifer. 

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 12:49:42 AM »
Like this one??  It must be true.  Its a photo!!!11!

LOLZ!

From that site it is just a 'compare' picture that compares the size of the earth to the moon. Geeze, that was the 5th picture on Google images; 'earth from moon'.

Did you look at the others, or do I need to send the links here?

Well, ok, I'll send em over here:

http://www.geography4kids.com/extras/dtop_space/moonearth_580.jpg
http://www.geography4kids.com/extras/dtop_space/moonearth_1024x768.jpg
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65046&rendTypeId=4
http://epod.usra.edu/archive/images/earthrise.jpg

Just a few, need more?

And going by what has been so far, shining a torch at a round, yet flat table will not produce sphere looking results.
But what will, you ask? Shining that same torch at a soccer ball or round object.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 12:51:00 AM »
"How much of your life have you wasted, to not know the source of the photos? Search your self.

Thanks babylicious!"

---Messiah of Fire

To the first question, I have wasted way too much of my life.  Too much to count....But I have not yet wasted one single second on the truth.  But lies, well yes, they have consumed my time.  And I suspect they are consuming yours as well.  But you will get past them & see things for what they are very soon I suspect :)....

And the snake you are referring to, he has a name & it is Lucifer. 

Going the way you are, your lifespan isn't going to span too long

?

lifespan59

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 01:06:36 AM »
I know you did-not-just show me 4 consecutive photos of the suppos-ed "earth rise"?  Please, I know there must be more advanced weaponry in your arsenal than these hokey photos from 1969?....Come on now!  You can't bring a knife to a gunfight....Because even NASA and their 3rd grade education has improved since 1969.  But if this is all you have, then we will have to deal w/ it....

For starters, we will touch on the foreground.  The "moon".  The "moon", what a beautiful sight.  One small f*** up for man, one giant---that is a little bit much, I am sorry....Anyways, we will begin w/ the "moon".  Okay so why is it not bright & shiny like it is when I look at it from my front porch swing, 'Messiah on Fiah'?  What.  Does it become less bright the closer one gets to it?  Answer that one baby!!!

Also, what is the deal w/ the shadow on earth?  It doesn't correspond w/ the "moon" in the "photo".  It doesn't even match up in the least!  What the he** is causing the shadow to show like that?

Talk to me baby-licious!!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:51:11 AM by lifespan59 »

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 01:48:17 AM »
You're the one claiming the earth is flat - prove it.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »
Talk to me baby-licious!!!

Perhaps if you did not drink before posting, I may have had something to respond too.

?

lifespan59

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 02:01:17 AM »
O-kay!  That is fine....Obviously we will leave this on the table since no counter-offers are available.  Maybe one day you will give me something 'good' from your NASA god....Until then we will raincheck it!!!

?

lifespan59

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 02:04:35 AM »

Is that what I'm doing?  Thank you, Peleus, for stating my declaration of purpose on this forum!  I'm so glad you're here to keep things coherent.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2008, 02:15:07 AM »

Is that what I'm doing?  Thank you, Peleus, for stating my declaration of purpose on this forum!  I'm so glad you're here to keep things coherent.

Stop spanning your life, you'll never reach 59 without been known as a complete incoherent and drunk dumb ass.

?

lifespan59

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 02:21:29 AM »
You should let Peleus defend his/her self.  He/she has all the questions---I mean answers....

Anyways.  If I am inebriated as you claim, you should be able to show me up w/ your fancy "photos".  Otherwise, don't bother because I suppose there are people on here who will at least 'try' to defend their stance on the suppos-ed spherical earth!....There has to be someone on here who can show we live on a "planet" in a "solar system"....

Come on....Step right up :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 02:23:36 AM by lifespan59 »

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 02:41:16 AM »
Its funny how many holes are in the FE theory, I mean you can't even post an accurate map.

Even if I can't prove the earth is round within the specifications you require, I can still show the hundreds of holes in the FE theory

?

lifespan59

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 02:49:03 AM »
It's hilarious, I know.  In fact, I'm laughing right now.....I could argue w/ you, Peleus.  In fact, I'm sure we would have a good time, back & forth, but the better part of valor is for me to only point you toward the truth. 

Take a look at the following photo, please:

And tell me if it is not possible that these photos are taken from a very high altitude through a circular window in the "spacecraft" and end up looking like this:

Just coincidence???  I think not!!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:01:07 AM by lifespan59 »

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 08:05:14 AM »
wow. Alot happened since i went to the moon...  ;)

Anyways, to get back to the original point of this thread,
Does any FE believer have any scrap of evidence that shows, in any possible sense,
that the earth is flat.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 08:09:49 AM »
"4. There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet - notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth's "convexity." It is, therefore, a reasonable proof that Earth is not a globe."

- The great scientist William Carpenter

Maybe if you took the time to read the literature you wouldn't need to make silly posts asking for proof.