Proof of Conspiracy

• 203 Replies

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Proof of Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »
He clearly isn't a pilot as every pilot on the planet will disagree with him.

Really? Do you know any pilots we could ask?

What you are telling me is 99.9999999% of the population of this planet are wrong?

Popular opinion has been wrong about lots of things. Witches, Spirits, God, the afterlife, pop psychology, the origin of life, gravity as a force.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 01:09:40 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
What you are telling me is 99.9999999% of the population of this planet are wrong?

And what is so difficult to believe about that?

Until you show me evidence to the contrary you lot will always be wrong and classed as whack jobs. Pretty simple really.

In 22 posts i have made today i have asked for proof. For 22 replies i have had every FE'er has reversed the question. Why are you scared to explain it to me and show me evidence? Is it because *SHOCK!!!* you don't have any?? Or another reason?

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
He clearly isn't a pilot as every pilot on the planet will disagree with him.

Really? Do you know any pilots we could ask?

Indeed i do.

Ask away......

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2008, 01:10:35 PM »
What exists at the extremities of our earth is presently unknown.

Then go and find what is unknown and then come back.

Why has nobody ever been able to produce a proper map of the flat earth?

The true layout of the earth is presently unknown. Right now there are a couple hypothetical maps going around.

Then find out. Come back later.

What is pushing the Earth ever upwards?

The mechanism is presently unknown, but a placeholder title of "Dark Energy" has been given to the mechanism.

Find out. Come back later.

What causes mass to warp spacetime?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2008, 01:14:51 PM »
In 22 posts i have made today i have asked for proof. For 22 replies i have had every FE'er has reversed the question. Why are you scared to explain it to me and show me evidence? Is it because *SHOCK!!!* you don't have any?? Or another reason?

If you want to see studies which prove Flat Earth Theory I have a list of literature in the signature link.

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »

The true layout of the earth is presently unknown. Right now there are a couple hypothetical maps going around.

[/quote]

LOL WHAT??

Hahaha how the hell do i know where to go when i fly from the UK to anywhere else on the planet? lmao  ;D

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »

If you want to see studies which prove Flat Earth Theory I have a list of literature in the signature link.

I have read this and like i said earlier it makes no sense and is contrary to what i see on an almost daily basis.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2008, 01:16:59 PM »
how the hell do i know where to go when i fly from the UK to anywhere else on the planet?

Easily.

I have read this and like i said earlier it makes no sense and is contrary to what i see on an almost daily basis.

The conclusions of the studies sure match up with what I see on a daily basis.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 01:18:56 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »
Easily.

Elaborate please

The conclusions of the studies sure match up with what I see on a daily basis.

Dont from what i see. What do you do for a living?

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
What a silly topic, there is no conspiracy none at all. No no no no.
Btw Tom, my non-evil cousin, er, sorry, my cousin, unfortunately your theory comes with a whopper of a global conspiracy of deception, usually it's the conspiracy theorists that have the burden of proof thrust upon them. Prove the conspiracy.
You can't because there is none, I should know, I run the non-existent conspiracy in question.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
Elaborate please

Circumnavigation is possible because North is Hubwards, South is Rimwards, East is Turnwise, and West is Widdershins.

Dont from what i see. What do you do for a living?

I conduct scientific research for a living.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:07:15 AM by Tom Bishop »

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2008, 11:44:43 AM »

Yikes!
How many times, Tom, looking out of your window is NOT scientific research!
What research are you currently doing?
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2008, 02:54:25 PM »

Yikes!
How many times, Tom, looking out of your window is NOT scientific research!
What research are you currently doing?

I'm thinking that he's doing research into the gullibility of people on internet discussion boards.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »

Yikes!

+1...

You sure as hell don't look like a scientist. You look like a religious person who doesn't actually try to prove a damn thing he claims.

Also, haven't you noticed goldstein that Tom just replies with a Yes you can. All the time. If you can do [this] then explain how!

Out of six billion people, a few thousand believe in a theory that claims the 5.99 billion people have actually been fooled by one american space company for the last 50 years.

Quote from: Tom Bishop
Circumnavigation is possible because North is Hubwards, South is Rimwards, East is Turnwise, and West is Widdershins.

What the fuck does that mean?

So we just say "hmm, we need to go to japan, apparently its over here. Ok. Start the engines..."

And what is so difficult to believe about that?
Are you fucking kidding me? So 5.99 billion people are wrong out of 6 billion. I'm pretty sure NASA isn't THAT good...

Popular opinion has been wrong about lots of things. Witches, Spirits, God, the afterlife, pop psychology, the origin of life, gravity as a force.
Opinion does not equal scientific study. The fact that 99% of the population believes the scientific results of the last few hundred years puts a bit of burden on the claims you people make. 0.00005% (that's 50 millionths of a percent) of the world's population claim 99.99995% of the population is completely wrong.

Absolute mind fuck that is.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »
The government knows the true layout in the earth then programs the electronics on planes to guide pilots in a was that leads the observer to think the earth is round. In reality though, the electronics are displaying lies.

People will believe whatever they are told. Especially when they cannot confirm it for themselves. People are conformers.

What the fuck does that mean?
It means people are being led around in a circle by maps.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 07:36:20 PM by Johannes Kepler »

« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »
The government knows the true layout in the earth then programs the electronics on planes to guide pilots in a was that leads the observer to think the earth is round. In reality though, the electronics are displaying lies.

People will believe whatever they are told. Especially when they cannot confirm it for themselves. People are conformers.

The fact that you even believe that bullshit gives me a great impression on your intelligence.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
It speaks more about yours that you put such blind faith into a theory with no evidence to back it up whatsoever.

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:31 PM »
It speaks more about yours that you put such blind faith into a theory with no evidence to back it up whatsoever.
Why do these people keep saying there's no evidence. There's a whole planet of evidence. We constantly provide facts which prove the Earth is a sphere but you people have such a stick up your ass that you just say its all lies or conspiracies. It does not make sense. Not a single thing to do with the Flat Earth theory makes even remotely any sense.

Big ice walls, turtles and elephants holding the earth up, terribly explained sun and moon orbit excuses, claims that people who have seen the curvature of the Earth with their own eyes are under some spell and must be seeing things. Its all such illogical nonsense. The whole idea of this society is to find ways to deny the facts and incredible evidence provided to them on a hourly basis.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:20 AM »

You a scientist?!?!?  I thought had a pathological hatred of all scientists.

I suddenly feel a little queer...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:19:07 AM by Moon squirter »
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »

That's pretty interesting since the government didn't invent, engineer, or manufacture any of these electronic devices.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2008, 12:08:08 PM »

That's pretty interesting since the government didn't invent, engineer, or manufacture any of these electronic devices.

Prove it.
Read the FAQS.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »
Prove that they did.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2008, 12:57:04 PM »

But the government (FAA) does approve these devices and non-approved devices are not allowed in commercial or private aircraft.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »
I didn't say the government didn't approve devices, I said they didn't invent, engineer, or manufacture them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2008, 01:28:08 PM »
I didn't say the government didn't approve devices, I said they didn't invent, engineer, or manufacture them.

And I didn't disagree with you.  I'm just saying that although the government didn't invent, engineer or manufacture them, they do control them..

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
The FAA is in charge of approving flight control systems and it would be illegal to fly without the FAA approval. The government is controlling this one by telling manufactures how the systems must work. The FAA has engineers that work to set standards. Another victory for FE!

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

And I didn't disagree with you.  I'm just saying that although the government didn't invent, engineer or manufacture them, they do control them..

Control is a strong word.  They provide specifications that the devices must adhere to for approval.  IE: you might see on a cellphone that it must be able to receive a certain amount of electrical interference.

It would be funny if they were secretly providing specifications that the devices had to give false data.  That would mean A LOT of companies would have to be let in on the conspiracies, and not just the execs.  Because the engineers would have to design the device to read things falsely.

Not to mention it's probably a lot more difficult to design a device to make up false data that still manages to get the person where they are going (for GPS devices).

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »
The FAA is in charge of approving flight control systems and it would be illegal to fly without the FAA approval. The government is controlling this one by telling manufactures how the systems must work. The FAA has engineers that work to set standards. Another victory for FE!

Maybe, but those engineers are not the same engineers who work for companies that actually design these devices.  My father was an electrical engineer who worked on commercial planes years ago.  If he was ever paid off to keep his mouth shut, it doesn't show, because the man is not rich.  You would have to pay me a bundle to keep me quiet.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »
On second thought, I might believe it if the company was Microsoft.

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

It means people are being led around in a circle by maps.

Hahahahahaha  ;D

Best post ever!!!! So when i'm flying in a straight line to another country i'm being deceived and actually being led round in circles  ;D

Do you actually have any proof of this utter bullshit you speak of at all?