atmosphere

• 23 Replies
atmosphere
« on: October 16, 2008, 03:57:29 PM »
in FE, how thick is the atmosphere?
oh so now the moon is in on the conspiracy too?

Jack

• Administrator
Re: atmosphere
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »
By "thick" do you mean "altitude"? Since the sun and the moon are located 3000 miles above the Earth, the atmolayer's altitude would be somewhere less than 3000 miles.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »
By "thick" do you mean "altitude"? Since the sun and the moon are located 3000 miles above the Earth, the atmolayer's altitude would be somewhere less than 3000 miles.

so say it is 2999 miles thick...couldn't you just take an air plane and be only mile away from the moon? or is it only 60 miles thick like RE says. and in THAT case, a high altitude balloon (not a space ship, just a balloon) could easily show you that the earth is round.

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »
Hi all,

another atmosphere related problems with FE...

Assuming the atmosphere is more than 150ft thick (which it must be or people would asphyxiate on hills let alone mountains!), then what stops the atmosphere 'spilling' over the ice wall and bleeding away into space behind us.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 08:12:23 AM »
so say it is 2999 miles thick...couldn't you just take an air plane and be only mile away from the moon? or is it only 60 miles thick like RE says. and in THAT case, a high altitude balloon (not a space ship, just a balloon) could easily show you that the earth is round.
Actually, it will show us a flat plane.

Assuming the atmosphere is more than 150ft thick (which it must be or people would asphyxiate on hills let alone mountains!), then what stops the atmosphere 'spilling' over the ice wall and bleeding away into space behind us.
The dark energy field holds the atmolayer and prevents any atmo-diffusion from taking place.

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 08:33:36 AM »
Actually, it will show us a flat plane.

Then go out there, get a balloon, a video camera, and get a picture of the flat earth!

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »

Looks flat.

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 08:56:17 AM »
You die.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »
Looks curved to me.

"edge of a curved disc"

Before tom gets here.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »
Looks curved to me.

"edge of a curved disc"

Before tom gets here.

Then why do I not see the ground getting dark.  I only see the atmosphere getting dark.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »
RE'rs: Photo's from space prove a round earth.

FE'rs: Make theories to suite a flat earth without direct physical observations. Example 'Robosteve' and his sexy fantasies (acting like he might be the next Einstein).

So FE'rs really have no evidence to back up their claims, such as the ICE WALL, SKY MIRRORS, BENDY LIGHT, and so on!

They make up these things to SUITE their FE. That’s it. There is no science behind them, or their theories.

Their theories come from nothing but this:

'Oh, because the earth MUST be flat, there MUST be an ICE WALL keeping the water from falling off the edge'.

Thank you, come again... Because that’s all they got, arguments from the same concept.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »
Although, I do think Robosteve's arguments are very arousing.

One more thing: If shadow object existed, it would have been documented by now. It’s not INVISIBLE!

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »
http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2007/2007-09-07/feature2/

Looks curved to me.

Spotlight, good try though.

Here is something you can do to better your understanding of basic and simple light work. Get a Pizza, and in a dark room shine a light at it like the small FE sun would. When you look at it from the degree the photos presented in this thread where taken from, does the flat pizza turn into an object that looks spherical, or can you just see a small portion of the pizza?

Then get a soccer ball, or anything that is round, do the same thing with the torch (lighting a small portion of the ball in a dark room) and what do you get?

I know when I lit up my pizza I never got a shape that to me looked spherical like the photos presented. But I know that when I light up a small portion of my soccer ball, it looked almost like the out of earth photo that has been presented here.

Thank you very much, baby, maybe try harder next time?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:25:33 PM by MessiahOfFire »

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 10:32:15 PM »
That picture is exactly what one would expect when looking at a disc.  I'm not sure how it looks like a sphere at all, actually.  ???
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 10:42:47 PM »
That picture is exactly what one would expect when looking at a disc.  I'm not sure how it looks like a sphere at all, actually.  ???

Get a disk (frisbee or pizza) and light up a small portion of it that correlates with the FET, in a dark room. What do you see? A small portion of the pizza (frisbee, or anything FLAT), or a round and curved edge at the end of the 'spot light'?

Do the experiment your self before you answer, because you seem like you are just talking out of your flat ass.

Then get a soccer ball, or something with a similar shape and shine a spot light at it in the dark. What do you get? The edges of the 'spot light' are curved.

I wonder why?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 11:13:54 PM »
Get a disk (frisbee or pizza) and light up a small portion of it that correlates with the FET, in a dark room. What do you see? A small portion of the pizza (frisbee, or anything FLAT), or a round and curved edge at the end of the 'spot light'?
I encourage you to try to look at a flat, round table from above and see the curvature for yourself. It looks exactly like that picture. If you squint you can even see what looks like the ice wall. 

you seem like you are just talking out of your flat ass.
Thank you, I work out.

Then get a soccer ball, or something with a similar shape and shine a spot light at it in the dark. What do you get?
In the RE model you should see half a sphere because half of the globe is being illuminated by a unfathomably large sun over unfathomable distances -- not the edges of a spot light. I'm not sure what you are on about. Since half a sphere is clearly not what is represented in the photo, I think we can conclude that someone here is pushing pseudoscience in the form of proof.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 11:50:05 PM »
I encourage you to try to look at a flat, round table from above and see the curvature for yourself. It looks exactly like that picture. If you squint you can even see what looks like the ice wall. 

you seem like you are just talking out of your flat ass.
Thank you, I work out.

Then get a soccer ball, or something with a similar shape and shine a spot light at it in the dark. What do you get?
In the RE model you should see half a sphere because half of the globe is being illuminated by a unfathomably large sun over unfathomable distances -- not the edges of a spot light. I'm not sure what you are on about. Since half a sphere is clearly not what is represented in the photo, I think we can conclude that someone here is pushing pseudoscience in the form of proof.

Very good to hear you work out! Probably the best thing man/woman can do to increase confidence!

But everything else you said didn't make any sense.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:53 PM »

You mean if I go up to a flat table, which is round and shine a torch at it in a dark room (at the equivalent distance of the FE sun) the 'spot light' I get will look like a round earth? Or will it just look like a spot light on a flat table?

Try the experiment on a soccer ball, and once again, you should stop posting until you actually perform the experiment yourself.

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »

If i can see the ice wall, then why can't I see the ocean?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2008, 09:17:57 PM »

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »

Thanks for sharing your Family portrait, but I was waiting for an answer