Another Question for Abdul

• 123 Replies
?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
Re: Another Question for Abdul
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »
Technically, they were Muslims until Jesus came around...so you're really just insulting Almighty God.

I am not insulting Almighty God, no real Muslim would describe god that he is limited like what they did, they were more like Iblees (Satan) they knew that there is only one Almighty God yet they described him the way they did, Satan knew God is almighty but he disobeyed God and had objection on God's wisdom the time when God ordered him to submit :)
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? "
(Translations of Allah's Words)

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »
Technically, they were Muslims until Jesus came around...so you're really just insulting Almighty God.

I am not insulting Almighty God, no real Muslim would describe god that he is limited like what they did, they were more like Iblees (Satan) they knew that there is only one Almighty God yet they described him the way they did, Satan knew God is almighty but he disobeyed God and had objection on God's wisdom the time when God ordered him to submit :)
So you brown nose the jews god and that makes your god better? Ok.....

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 03:25:34 PM »

I never said that, I said what the people describing the God. Almighty God never told the Jews I do sleep or I need rest...etc it's what the Jews said about the God, and still among them there are people who can believe that God can be weak and get insulted and still have faith in their religion. We Muslims can never insult our God and no verse in the Quran would insult God unlike the Bible which was corrupted by the Humans.
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 03:28:24 PM »

I never said that, I said what the people describing the God. Almighty God never told the Jews I do sleep or I need rest...etc it's what the Jews said about the God, and still among them there are people who can believe that God can be weak and get insulted and still have faith in their religion. We Muslims can never insult our God and no verse in the Quran would insult God unlike the Bible which was corrupted by the Humans.
i have a question
do you claim that the jew and christian books are false
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »

You stole your god from the jews. Then due to your lack of self confidence made him more muslim like.

Your god is simply a bastardization of the jewish god.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »
i have a question

We Muslims believe that Allah sent many messengers and books but we also believe that the current Jew & Christians books are corrupted, it may contains some of Allah's words but it also contains words of historians, prophets....etc it's not 100% pure Allah's words. Because it was changed by the human beings, that's why even Christians themselves are finding many contradictions in their own books but not a single contradiction in the Quran because it was never changed and it will never be changed because Allah promised that it's his responsibility to protect it unlike the old books Allah gave the responsibility of the protection to the people but they didn't protect it.

Raist:
Nope, our God and their god is the same god. In fact God of all mankind is only one God but the problem is every group of people are insulting him except Muslims :) Muslims never said that God was slapped and stabbed and Muslims never said that God sleep and need rest, that's the difference.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »
i have a question

We Muslims believe that Allah sent many messengers and books but we also believe that the current Jew & Christians books are corrupted, it may contains some of Allah's words but it also contains words of historians, prophets....etc it's not 100% pure Allah's words. Because it was changed by the human beings, that's why even Christians themselves are finding many contradictions in their own books but not a single contradiction in the Quran because it was never changed and it will never be changed because Allah promised that it's his responsibility to protect it unlike the old books Allah gave the responsibility of the protection to the people but they didn't protect it.

Raist:
Nope, our God and their god is the same god. In fact God of all mankind is only one God but the problem is every group of people are insulting him except Muslims :) Muslims never said that God was slapped and stabbed and Muslims never said that God sleep and need rest, that's the difference.
So why does him not needing to sleep make him better? I just say the muslims made stuff up about god. If people changed stories about me to make me "better" I doubt I would appreciate it.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »

So why does him not needing to sleep make him better? I just say the muslims made stuff up about god. If people changed stories about me to make me "better" I doubt I would appreciate it.

Because in their own books you find other verses contradicting the verses that put god limited. If you are really asking why not needing sleep make him better I am sure you have to read more about the definition of Almighty God and his attributes :)

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »
Was not Moses a prophet? Was not the Torah the word of God before Jesus (and subsequently Muhammed) "updated" it?

When you insult Judaism you are insulting God's word from a previous temporal epoch.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »
Says the guy who thinks catholicism != christianity.
Um, they aren't the same thing. Did he think that they were entirely separate, rather than one being a denomination of the other?
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »
Says the guy who thinks catholicism != christianity.
Um, they aren't the same thing. Did he think that they were entirely separate, rather than one being a denomination of the other?

He doesn't believe Catholics are Christians.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 01:12:37 AM »
Was not Moses a prophet? Was not the Torah the word of God before Jesus (and subsequently Muhammed) "updated" it?

When you insult Judaism you are insulting God's word from a previous temporal epoch.

Moses Was a Prophet, Moses was given the Torah and it was God's words. However the same old Torah is not there anymore you can ask the Jews themselves, there has been many changes the easiest evidence that there are DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the book this just proves it was changed. Among Jews there are people who were following Moses however many also have changed, same thing goes for Christians at first they were following Jesus but then they changed their book and their practices...etc Jesus was a messenger of Allah so the Jews must believe in him because if they denied that it means they are not following their own god's orders, same thing goes for Mohammed, since he was the last messenger and he is prophet like Moses and Jesus the people most follow him because he is the last messenger of the same god. The same way Jesus came to correct some of what the Jews did after Moses, the same way Mohammed came to correct what the Christians did after Jesus.

In addition to that, I am not insulting Judaism, I am repeating facts about Judaism, no Jew can deny what I am saying, no Jew can say No we don't say God rest? No Jew can deny that they don't say in their prayer: "Wake Up" I am just repeating what the Jews themselves are saying. However I am trying to show the Jews that your blindly following a wrong path which insulting God. Humans are using words and then they claim that it's Allah (God's words) while in fact it's not. I already posted the reasons.

So if post here and laugh and said HAHAHA see this Muslim called AbdulAziz, he is claiming his god doesn't need to sleep and he says in his prayer oh God Guide us to the right path...etc if you said this I shouldn't be angry because this is a fact and this is what the Quran teaches us :)

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
Hey, Jesus was not A messenger from some BS god like Allah. He is Gods son. Muhamed was a total fake
who didn't do jack shit. You cannot compare the son of God with a fake like Muhamed.
And by the way, we did not change the Bible after Jesus. We merely added the New Testament to teach us about him.
I hate myself for coming here

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 07:22:49 AM »
Man, someone did an upgrade to that perl script...

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 07:25:32 AM »
Hey, Jesus was not A messenger from some BS god like Allah. He is Gods son. Muhamed was a total fake
who didn't do jack shit. You cannot compare the son of God with a fake like Muhamed.
And by the way, we did not change the Bible after Jesus. We merely added the New Testament to teach us about him.

Did you read the Bible?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2008, 07:27:32 AM »

Did you read the Bible?

copy pasta or one original sentence...

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 07:31:08 AM »
copy pasta or one original sentence...

It's what you want ^_^

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »

Did you read the Bible?

Why is it that you think we changed the bible? Have you ever heard of the dead sea scrolls? It was declared a scientific miracle that the original message had changed so little over time.

Who wrote the Quran?

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 08:14:50 AM »
Where is your proof that they changed the Bible? Where is it even suggested? You can't back up your claims because they are not true

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 08:19:14 AM »
Where is your proof that they changed the Bible? Where is it even suggested? You can't back up your claims because they are not true

You need to study history before arguing that the bible has never been changed.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »
Where in history does it say the Bible was changed?

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 08:25:34 AM »
Where in history does it say the Bible was changed?

You don't get out much do you?  There are several versions of the bible.  The catholic version has more books.  The protestant version has less books and there are several versions of that bible.  Bibles didn't exist until Rome came under the rule of a Christian emporer.  He had a group of Catholic heads go through all of the different books and they chose what went in and what didn't.  The bible doesn't have the whole story.  It's only what they wanted you to see so you could not be confused.  For instance, Mary Magdelene had her own book.  They decided to keep it out.  Why?  We can speculate all day but when it comes down to it the religious leaders of the time did not agree with what she had to say in it.  Your precious bible is simply a compilation piece of what religious rulers wanted it to be. 

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2008, 08:39:54 AM »
Where is your proof that they changed the Bible? Where is it even suggested? You can't back up your claims because you are not online.
Fix'd.

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

There are several versions of the bible.  The catholic version has more books.  The protestant version has less books and there are several versions of that bible.  Bibles didn't exist until Rome came under the rule of a Christian emporer.  He had a group of Catholic heads go through all of the different books and they chose what went in and what didn't.  The bible doesn't have the whole story.  It's only what they wanted you to see so you could not be confused.  For instance, Mary Magdelene had her own book.  They decided to keep it out.  Why?  We can speculate all day but when it comes down to it the religious leaders of the time did not agree with what she had to say in it.  Your precious bible is simply a compilation piece of what religious rulers wanted it to be. 
It probably took you all of five minutes to Google that info didn't it?
I read Angels And Demons and The DaVinci Codes so i know all the theories behind why the Gospel of Mary was left out. The Atheists say it was because The Catholic Church wanted to control what we think about the life and times of Jesus. When the truth is that there was probably some recognized flaw with it. And even more likely is that they simply did not need it. There was already 4 Gospels from four of his desciples who undoubtedly knew him longer and much better.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:53:41 AM by gking92 »

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »
Blah blah blah, I'm defending a group that killed countless people and was thoroughly corrupt blah blah blah

fix'd.

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
I am not defending the Catholic Church. I am Defending the Bible.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
I read Angels And Demons and The DaVinci Codes so i know all the theories behind why the Gospel of Mary was left out. The Atheists say it was because The Catholic Church wanted to control what we think about the life and times of Jesus. When the truth is that there was probably some recognized flaw with it. And even more likely is that they simply did not need it. There was already 4 Gospels from four of his desciples who undoubtedly knew him longer and much better.

LOL.  You are so annoying!!  That information I gave you is fact whether you like to believe it or not.  I didn't have to google anything to learn that either.  It's sad that people like you have to google everything to have any idea what they are talking about.  I'm done arguing with trolls.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2008, 10:07:54 AM »
The Bible is fiction.

/thread

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »

There are several versions of the bible.  The catholic version has more books.  The protestant version has less books and there are several versions of that bible.  Bibles didn't exist until Rome came under the rule of a Christian emporer.  He had a group of Catholic heads go through all of the different books and they chose what went in and what didn't.  The bible doesn't have the whole story.  It's only what they wanted you to see so you could not be confused.  For instance, Mary Magdelene had her own book.  They decided to keep it out.  Why?  We can speculate all day but when it comes down to it the religious leaders of the time did not agree with what she had to say in it.  Your precious bible is simply a compilation piece of what religious rulers wanted it to be. 

Oh dear lord baby Jesus... I understand that you think you know a lot, probably because you are 12yrs old, but please do a little research on the history of the religion you profess.

Some links that might help you.
http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/christian-history.html
http://www.mun.ca/rels/reform/reform.html
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.