Controlled Magnetic Harmonic Resonance

• 47 Replies

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
Re: Controlled Magnetic Harmonic Resonance
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 08:58:32 PM »
Same amount defined as potential difference, amperes, coulombs, or watts?

All 4 have different ways of implying false conclusions, something Edison was famous for.

i believe all the answers you need are here link

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 09:00:28 PM »
Hey guys, I have these really retarded ideas that prove you wrong, all you have to do to verify it is check my sources below!
link

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »
You stated that AC is used because people feared DC would kill them.

Prove it right.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »
Hey guys, I have these really retarded ideas that prove you wrong, all you have to do to verify it is check my sources below!
link

Clever! I'll link to Google instead of providing thought provoking material! Robin Williams should just say "Why did the chicken cross the road? Fuck you, Google it!".

narcberry

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 09:46:42 PM »
Edison did experiment showing AC killing elephants, then would allow the same amount of DC pass through himself and show no ill effects.

We're still questioning this awesome reference, Raist.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix

narcberry

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 10:27:01 PM »

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Read the FAQS.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 07:24:14 AM »
I'm too lazy to confirm this, but I recall from somewhere that AC was much more efficient for electric lines over long distances. DC is more intuitive, but AC was superior in this way. We use both where they make more sense. We didn't build the national electrical systems around psychological reasons, but practical ones.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 09:10:09 AM »
http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2008/09/06/ads-gone-bad-edison-electrocutes-topsy-the-elephant/

first hit on google.

Says nothing of Edison doing anything to himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Currents

Also says nothing of Edison electrocuting himself.

You could work for the press.
Back up your statement that someone was using DC to kill animals and that made AC more popular.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 09:34:51 AM »
The wall isnt dust! All things being made up of matter. There is space located between all matter the atoms of a solid wall only appear solid on a larger than molecular level. The "sound" or "tones" used in this theory of harmonic magnetic resonance briefly disrupts the bonds between the atoms allowing for a momentary lapse of solidity. Through this disruption the bonds between the atoms becomes unstable long enough for something to pass through them as the atoms are magnetically placed in a rapid state of vibration.
                        S. Penrod

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2011, 09:52:20 AM »
  Tesla came to the states in hopes of working with Edison, Edison turned him away and spent the latter part of his career trying to discredit Tesla. Tesla would sit in his lab surrounded by millions of volts of alternating current shooting around him like lightning. Edison used the AC current to elctrocute many stray animals on the city streets to show the dangers of AC. (in fact ALL electricity whether AC or DC is dangerous if not properly handled. Tesla is actually responsible for nearly EVERY electrical device around you today, he invented the radio, cellular communication, devised the star wars program, created perpetual motion etc.. With Teslas research he was the one to bring light to the worlds fair, his engines are what is responsible for you driving, he used Niagra falls to create and send electricity to Jersy or somewhere on the east coast. His generator designs are still used there.  The Government still has not made since of all the research that was confiscated from Teslas labs after his death... Edison despised the fact that his lifes work came so naturally to someone else and also in the instance that Tesla understood more than Edison did. Edison believed that "genius is 1% inspiration and 99% persperation". And honestly Edison and the light bulb, the light bulb was created by a team of scientists, the only real contribution Edison made was thinning the filament inside the bulb so that it would burn brighter and longer.

Lorddave

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
AC has a longer transmission length before it needs a "boost". DC has a relatively short transmission length before it needs a boost.

It takes less energy to vibrate a string of electrons than it takes to move them.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
Ohm's Law kids... V=IR

To get the same current capacity as a standard AC source (~120V) you would need to produce a 120VDC source. Since DC does not work with transformers this severely limits your options.
"None of you know what science is. That is why you argue over the net." ~ Truthseeker2

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
Ohm's Law kids... V=IR

To get the same current capacity as a standard AC source (~120V) you would need to produce a 120VDC source. Since DC does not work with transformers this severely limits your options.
this.
my understanding was the entire reason we us AC is it is much easier to up or lower the voltage. this way you can send it through power lines at high voltage then lower it back down when it gets where it needs to be. granted I could be wrong but that is my basic understanding of the subject.
You can't outrun death forever
But you can sure make the old bastard work for it.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 11:26:41 PM »
Ohm's Law kids... V=IR

this.
my understanding was the entire reason we us AC is it is much easier to up or lower the voltage. this way you can send it through power lines at high voltage then lower it back down when it gets where it needs to be. granted I could be wrong but that is my basic understanding of the subject.
yea, and also i remember seeing that generators are more easily made for ac, not dc as well

but inverters are a pain in the ass to build. (built one, tested it on my dad's occilascope)
rectifiers are soooooooooo much easier
people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 05:46:05 AM »
lol. The first me clearly didn't read the thread. Lazy bastard.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.