hey everyone

• 4 Replies
?

round guy

hey everyone
« on: May 24, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »
y dnt you all go on a round the world trip?? or take pictures of the so called edge of the world

also y wood there be a conspiracy against the world been round..i dnt see the point of it??

Q: "What about gravity?"

A1: The Earth is accelerating upwards at 1g (9.8m/s-2) along with every star, sun and moon in the universe. This produces the same effect as gravity

the how come we always see the same stars and constelations (sp?)

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Re: hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 12:53:30 AM »
Quote from: "round guy"
y dnt you all go on a round the world trip?? or take pictures of the so called edge of the world

Too busy.

also y wood there be a conspiracy against the world been round..i dnt see the point of it??

Perhaps the true reason will be hidden from the minds of common men such as us for all time.

Q: "What about gravity?"

A1: The Earth is accelerating upwards at 1g (9.8m/s-2) along with every star, sun and moon in the universe. This produces the same effect as gravity

the how come we always see the same stars and constelations (sp?)

We see the same stars and constellations for precisely the reason described in A1: the rest of the univere is also accelerating upward.  There's no relative change in position.

By the way, the effort you save by using abbreviations such as "y" and "wood" and "dnt" is more than made up for by the irritation that it evokes in your readers... please don't do that.

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 11:59:17 AM »
How come people in this so-called "Southern Hemisphere"
see different constallations then the rest of the planet?
 I Feel Like A One-Legged Man In An Ass Kicking Contest

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
hey everyone
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »
Quote from: "Scruffy"
How come people in this so-called "Southern Hemisphere"
see different constallations then the rest of the planet?

How is this question related to this thread?
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

hey everyone
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 12:48:08 PM »
1. You're avoiding the question

2. I believe the first post in this thread speaks of the position/movement of the constellations

3. This thread seemed a bit dead, so I decided to pose another question

Specifically I chose this question because it'll be bout' damn impossible for a Flat-Earther to Explain this logically
 I Feel Like A One-Legged Man In An Ass Kicking Contest