Why?: A Motive Question

• 36 Replies
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 05:29:11 PM »
Quote from: "BHman"
Yeah, but then again a person's preference on facial hair is a lot different than world powers uniting to spend billions of dollars on something that seemingly has no point.

Yeah, you should proooooobably work on not being so stupid.

For someone presuming to tell me how stupid I am, you certainly managed to miss the point of my post by a few astronomical units.

The issue is not that inexplicable things happen (Lincoln's beard and the Conspiracy), but that answers don't manifest themselves just because you keep asking. No matter how many times you ask "YA BUT Y DOZ DA GOV CAIRE LOL", the answer will always be "I'm not sure."

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »
The point is that there is no logical reason.

Therefore there is no motive for someone to try and trick 6 billion people that the world is round.

So the Flat Earth Theory makes much less sense then it already did.
 I Feel Like A One-Legged Man In An Ass Kicking Contest

Re: Why?: A Motive Question
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2006, 07:56:56 PM »
Quote from: "Nickschade"
Assuming that this is a conspiracy by the governments of the world, what exactly is their motive for doing this? Why would they need to lie?

The biblical explanation is straightforward, the spherical earth is a lie, it leads to fallascious geography, beleif in space travel, other planets, alien life, disbeleif in the very real PHYSICAL HEAVEN AND HELL + other nonsense. Which is all perpetuated by freemasons and well known cults that most of us know are involved in high levels of governments worldwide, with mostly much more modest self-interested motives AND then ofcourse acting out satans will by enslaving makind on earth through various homosexual institutions e.g NASA.
-ujb.

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2006, 08:22:14 PM »
That's the biggest load of shit I've ever read.

Oh wait.....
flatearthsociety.org

Ok,
What you said is the Second biggest load of shit I've ever read.

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »
Quote from: "Scruffy"

Oh wait.....
flatearthsociety.org

Ok,

Nice refute, I will make a note to unpile grandiose loads of defication upoun my detractors in future disagreements.
-ujb.

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2006, 09:46:11 PM »
Quote from: "Scruffy"

Oh wait.....
flatearthsociety.org

Ok,

I'll have to check out this "flatearthsociety.org" website you referenced, though you implied it is a load of shit and so it is clearly not as worthwhile a discussion forum as our very own "theflatearthsociety.org".

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2006, 09:53:02 PM »
I'm not gonna lie,

What I say outloud and think in my head doesn't translate well to text.

I'm too tired to explain what I meant.