climate sim model question

• 20 Replies
climate sim model question
« on: September 26, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
i decided to take part in a climate simulation on down time computing thing, which i mostly did just so i could run the model on my computer. what i thought was, if a small difference in something changes the weather a lot in the future how can we have forecast that are not far off (within definite reasonable range) if the whole air pressure over Antarctica thing wouldn't work in Fe? here is an image of what i'm trying to explain.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:21:51 PM by zamadatix »

Re: climate sim model question
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 04:33:44 PM »
anyone? i have only got 3 views here while most threads have hundreds...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 04:53:18 PM »
did you go and measure the atmospheric pressure on Antarctica?
Your mother.

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 04:54:58 PM »
no i didnt need to, the stations do dont they?

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »
Aaah, the stations. Well, now you see why noone replied to your thread. Search conspiracy.
Your mother.

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
oh yeah i forgot about the 20 conspiracies... well here's a question, how could they magically make up data that works to this day for antartica which could not possibly work in FE hypothesis?

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 05:02:06 PM »
Antarctica does not exist. That means every model will do just fine predicting  non-existent data.
Your mother.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 05:04:53 PM »
the Sim model i am using predicts long term climate nicely and the one the weather channel uses does a LOt better, wheres your model of the weather that does just as well with the ice wall?

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
the Sim model i am using predicts long term climate nicely and the one the weather channel uses does a LOt better, wheres your model of the weather that does just as well with the ice wall?

Please write meaningful sentences. Also, it seems you don't know the difference between climate and weather. The Weather Chanell's Sim model sucks, because it cannot predict rain even in a one-week forcast with certainty.
Your mother.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »
no i didnt need to, the stations do dont they?

Are these stations government funded?

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 05:13:34 PM »
yes the stations are government controlled hence my challenge to make your own fe hypothesis based weather predictor that does better without Antarctica.

yes they are not very accurate, weather is a hard thing to predict, but in terms of how your non-existent simulator does against the RE theory one it beats yours. if you can make a program that more accurately simulates weather with the ice wall than with the same program with the RE theory you have a FE believer.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »
yes the stations are government controlled

Thanks. That's all we needed to know.

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
lol you can keep that quote if you want (i was reffering to what you think) but it still doesnt change anything about which model would be more accurate at predicting the weahter.

though nice catch i didnt even notice that when i posted it  :o ;D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:30:12 PM by zamadatix »

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »
so bishop, you going ot accept my challenge or ignore it? (any other volunteer would e accepted)

Sean O'Grady

• Flat Earth Theorist
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
Here's my attempt:

It can make accurate predictions very, very far into the future. I'm talking about trillions upon trillions of time units into the future and is 100% accurate some of the time.

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
lol the magic rock agreement doesnt state weather its FE or RE oh no!

but seriously anybody willing to put Fe's ice wall versus antartica on the weather test? we have the RE weatehr model we need a competitor for FE.

Sean O'Grady

• Flat Earth Theorist
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
lol the magic rock agreement doesnt state weather its FE or RE oh no!

but seriously anybody willing to put Fe's ice wall versus antartica on the weather test? we have the alleged RE weatehr model we need a competitor for FE.

I think you'll find that the Flat Earth Theory weather model proposed will be:

The one you proposed + Conspiracy Hypothesis.

Allow me to demonstrate how this excuse is managed:
1. You did not make the model yourself
2. You did not get the data yourself
Therefore you don't actually know that it is a RE weather model.
Therefore it has to be a FE weather model that the conspiracy set up to further add to the great deception.

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »
well i'm not asking to make it myself since i know they would say its a flawed program, hence me asking for volunteers someone every knows is for fe. as for the data gathered it does a heck of a job predicting the weather right now... kinda hard to control the entire atmosphere isn't it...

if you didn't get the last line well you cant possibly say the new conspiracy is the government controls the weather...

excuse me but the presidential debate is on

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 11:29:03 PM »
It can make accurate predictions very, very far into the future. I'm talking about trillions upon trillions of time units into the future and is 100% accurate some of the time.

That looks more like an informational tool, not a predictive tool. 

How do you get these accurate predictions out of your rock?  If there a display that I wasn't seeing in your picture?

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »

That looks more like an informational tool, not a predictive tool. 

...trillions upon trillions of time units
...100% accurate some of the time.

I don't think he really backs the rock as a good predictive device.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:32:51 PM by ﮎingulaЯiτy »
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
so no one is willing to challenge a weather model??? (commenting because this went to second page with no responses about the model)