Why is interpretation of the Quran necessary?

• 37 Replies
?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
Re: Why is interpretation of the Quran necessary?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »
What know you of Chairman Mao? He is China's great Marxist-Leninist and the revolutionary hero. Please demonstrate respect.
No. I disrespect genocidal maniacs by principal.

oh btw Wendigo, I wish I answered your question.

I think a good idea would be to create a topic about Islam Q & A, what do you say?
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? "
(Translations of Allah's Words)

?

GravitySlave

• I think the Earth is
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »
Here is another question pertaining to alchohol and Islam.  Why is it that Allah doesn't see anywhere but the middle east?  I have known a few Saudi citizens who have come to America for training, all they do is get drunk and try to fuck anything that moves.  When questioned they say that Allah cannot see here, so the rules of the Quran don't apply.  To me, this doesn't appear to be an almight god then.  Whenever you get around to answering this Abdul, would be greatly appreciated.
The gravitation influence of the stars is just less over the North Pole than it is over other areas, that's all.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 11:49:53 PM »
Here is another question pertaining to alchohol and Islam.  Why is it that Allah doesn't see anywhere but the middle east?  I have known a few Saudi citizens who have come to America for training, all they do is get drunk and try to fuck anything that moves.  When questioned they say that Allah cannot see here, so the rules of the Quran don't apply.  To me, this doesn't appear to be an almight god then.  Whenever you get around to answering this Abdul, would be greatly appreciated.

If I were you I would have told them, you people are "NOT MUSLIMS" because no Muslim can say that God cannot see here, those people might be having a label of "Islam" on their forehead but with such believes they can't be considered Muslims. Allah can see you everywhere wither your on Earth or Mars or everywhere. Sadly such people like the one you described they reflect a bad image of Allah and Islam, that's why I always tell my non-muslims friends you shouldn't be judging a religion or a god because of it's followers. Every community does have a black sheep but those Saudi people I can gurantee you that they know next to nothing about the Almighty Allah.

"And with HIM are the keys of the unseen; none knows them but HE. And HE knows whatsoever is in the land and in the sea. And there falls not a leaf but HE knows it; nor is there a grain in the deep darkness of the earth"

If My god was like you described I would be the first one to say to this god, you don't deserve to be my God :)
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 04:46:52 AM »
What know you of Chairman Mao? He is China's great Marxist-Leninist and the revolutionary hero. Please demonstrate respect.
No. I disrespect genocidal maniacs by principal.

oh btw Wendigo, I wish I answered your question.

I think a good idea would be to create a topic about Islam Q & A, what do you say?

I think you answered the question perfectly, and it is a good idea with an islam Q&A. :)
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 05:47:51 AM »
Isn't the god of the 3 main monolithic religions the same thing?
Whats with all the fighting people?
First in line for yer mum, god I am horny.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:28 AM »
Because one people live their life in servitude to their god in higher extent than the others, one people believe their god has already come down to save their asses from the pits of hell, and one people poisons the wells at night.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

MrKappa

• Math abstracts reality... it does not create it...
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »
I thought the quran was the word of Allah. Why does it need to be interpreted?

The Quran is only interpreted as being the word of Allah. Both the Bible and the Quran are ancient texts written by man. It is the only record of our past we have in those times.

It is essential to analyze, over-analyze re-analyze them in hopes of learning more about our ancestry.

This video says it all... The Quran is priceless and open for interpretation. Jmo...

If you haven't seen it before... it's interpretation begins about 1:40 seconds in...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:56:56 AM by MrKappa »

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »
I thought the quran was the word of Allah. Why does it need to be interpreted?

The Quran is only interpreted as being the word of Allah. Both the Bible and the Quran are ancient texts written by man. It is the only record of our past we have in those times.

It is essential to analyze, over-analyze re-analyze them in hopes of learning more about our ancestry.

This video says it all... The Quran is priceless and open for interpretation. Jmo...

If you haven't seen it before... it's interpretation begins about 1:40 seconds in...

Ok I saw the video, what's your prove that the Quran is written by human? in fact we Muslims never believed that Jesus was crucified and then revived, Allah clearly states that this story is totally false. The video just proves the Christian believes is wrong it doesn't prove at all that the Muslims believe is wrong :) There are dozen and countless reasons that the Quran cannot be words of a normal human, I am not going to prove again here because I believe it would be waste, try to read my previous posts in other topics.

You know I have realized something, as the time passing people are succeeding in proving that all the religions besides Islam is false, the scientists also destroying many images of a false god. Yet no one till today, no video no scientist succeeded to prove that the Quran is false. So in fact you guys are clearing the way to Muslims that's why today the fastest growing religion is Islam and those who don't know about Islam are becoming Atheists that's why both of them are on the rise.