FE R's Rejoice!

• 11 Replies
FE R's Rejoice!
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:23:05 AM »
This is an actual image of the Earth, as it exists in the universe.

Suck on That Logic!
 I Feel Like A One-Legged Man In An Ass Kicking Contest

?

Chaltier

• The Elder Ones
FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 10:15:33 AM »
Hm, very intriguing. A flat, oddly-shaped object with an apparent fold in the Earth in the northeast and a large chasm separating the southeast. Three continents, one pink one no less, and nothingness around it's border. It seems we were both wrong about Earth's shape; this is an amazing discovery!

--Chal

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »
Whenever some foolproof evidence such as this surfaces I feel compelled to point out that RE'ers will live in denial forever, and will almost certainly claim this photograph is fake. Unfortunately we have no reason to expect them to accept our photographic evidence any more than we would believe their NASA fakes. It's a stalemate.

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »
I've never seen a flat earth picture that even looked close to real.

So there is no stalemate.

Not to mention there is no proof that 100% of NASA phtos are fake

?

Chaltier

• The Elder Ones
FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »
Quote from: "Scruffy"
I've never seen a flat earth picture that even looked close to real.

Well, considering your RE picture looks suspiciously like an "Image Not Found" icon, I would venture to say that your belief of the Earth and proof thereof is no better than you believe ours to be. But, as I said, if you're correct, it truly is an amazing discovery! :wink:

--Chal

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 03:51:23 PM »
Well You can't see the picture, and you can't tell from the replies in this thread, So what are you basing this whole "RE" business on.

Possible reasons you can't see the picture are:
1.) You're an idiot
2.) God Hates you

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 09:03:35 PM »
It came up as a broken link the first time for me too, but copying and pasting the link worked.

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 01:23:43 PM »
Quote from: "Unimportant"
Whenever some foolproof evidence such as this surfaces I feel compelled to point out that RE'ers will live in denial forever, and will almost certainly claim this photograph is fake. Unfortunately we have no reason to expect them to accept our photographic evidence any more than we would believe their NASA fakes. It's a stalemate.

"I feel compelled to point out that RE'ers will live in denial forever"

Excuse me but what difference does it make ? Do i earn money in believing the world is flat ? Do i become happier ? Will i go to hell instead of heaven if i belive the earth is a sphere ? The only difference i can see between the theories is that i would be laughed out if i told my friends the earth is flat.

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
explain earhtquakes
alestine fights not for riches, nor glory nor ground but for freedom from the tyrants alone.

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 02:54:05 PM »
Quote from: "Mattias_Olsson"
"I feel compelled to point out that RE'ers will live in denial forever"

Excuse me but what difference does it make ? Do i earn money in believing the world is flat ? Do i become happier ? Will i go to hell instead of heaven if i belive the earth is a sphere ? The only difference i can see between the theories is that i would be laughed out if i told my friends the earth is flat.

You're right, that's the only difference I see as well.

explain earhtquakes

Sorry, that's off topic.

?

GeoGuy

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 04:38:14 PM »
Quote from: "crunchybear"
Explain earthquakes.

I'm sure most of them are caused by plate movement.

FE R's Rejoice!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 08:43:16 PM »
See,

Believing that the Earth is flat,
Doesn't effect anything in your life.

Except for the fact that everyone you tell your beliefs to,

Will come to the conclusions that you are in fact braindead and must be still alive to do some totally pissed off creator that hates smart people