How will Jesus defeat GOD the Father.......Does anybody know?

• 51 Replies
Re: How will Jesus defeat GOD the Father.......Does anybody know?
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 02:00:57 PM »

I really thank you for your efforts but still I couldn't find the clear statement:

"I am God, Worship Me"

Yes, this declaration was made by Jesus, it is clear and from the King James Version, it cannot be any clearer other then Jesus himself would have to appear before you and tell you, but that won't happen neither to you or anyone else rest assured.

1John.5:[20] And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

He is the true God and eternal life.
He is the true God and eternal life.

And Jesus did say “worship” ME, with this verse; "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:6)  YOU must worship HIM to get to the Father, lol, he is the Father, God incarnate.

Here I quote what Jesus himself said according to the Bible

"My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

No my brother, what he meant was: "I and the Father are ONE" (John 10:30)

He is God incarnate, lol, he is Allah.

"My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

"…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

"…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
[The Bible, John 14:24]

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
[The Bible, John 17:3]

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."
[The Bible, Acts 2:22]

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
[The Bible, Mark 12:29]

All you have managed to do my brother is find "other" verses said by “Jesus" that contradict what he previously said, you have made him out to be a liar, you can retract the above verses as being non-inspired, lol, and accept that Jesus is Allah, the Christians do.

Allah Said in the Quran
"In what discourse then, after this, will they believe?"

Your religion has accepted a very convoluted and obscure Jesus, making itself (Islam) as misunderstood and for reason do not  believe otherwise, so as to confuse and keep in eternal daze those who are misled, the followers.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 02:16:23 PM by Punisher »

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »
All you have managed to do my brother is find "other" verses said by “Jesus" that contradict what he previously said, you have made him out to be a liar

Ooops I never thought a god would lie, in my opinion a god who lies doesn't deserve to be worshiped.

Your religion has accepted a very convoluted and obscure Jesus, making itself (Islam) as misunderstood and for reason do not  believe otherwise, so as to confuse and keep in eternal daze those who are misled, the followers.

I totally agree, when I want to know about Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, I read the source of the religion because usually the answer is there. To judge a religion go back to it's source, for example Islam go back to Quran, Christianity you have to check Bible not what the people says. As for the Quran, there was no confusion at all regarding Allah and Jesus, Quran says it clearly, Allah is the only god and he is the only one should be worshiped, while Jesus is his messenger and a human being. We don't need to find secrets between the line, it's so clear. While in the Bible as you see there are countless contradictions and then people start finding solutions just to explain the contradiction, does the god wanted us all to find so many solutions for his words?
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? "
(Translations of Allah's Words)

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:21 PM »
I totally agree, when I want to know about Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, I read the source of the religion because usually the answer is there. To judge a religion go back to it's source, for example Islam go back to Quran, Christianity you have to check Bible not what the people says. As for the Quran, there was no confusion at all regarding Allah and Jesus, Quran says it clearly, Allah is the only god and he is the only one should be worshiped, while Jesus is his messenger and a human being. We don't need to find secrets between the line, it's so clear. While in the Bible as you see there are countless contradictions and then people start finding solutions just to explain the contradiction, does the god wanted us all to find so many solutions for his words?

Your defending your faith which should be commended but I must defend my Truth. Going back to the source makes sense, therefore Jesus in his original text is blasphemous, all Islam has done is erased that which seemed inconsistent and in doing so created another blunder. Islam claims Jesus to be a messenger, well my brother that too is not consistent with true Holy scriptures, the word angel in Greek means messenger, angels are not to dabble in Man's affair, or GOD would have put "them" on Earth and not Adam. Second, angels are not to be worshiped nor are they to give gospels and sermons, if that was the case GOD would send true Angels like Michael or Gabriel. And last, why would Holy GOD wait until 600 AD to send his word, what about Noah, why wasn't he given the word of the LORD so that the generations that were to come knew who to worship? But Noah did have the word of the LORD, he had the Book Of Enoch which was passed down through out the generations, Moses used the Book to free the chosen people from Pharaoh with it, because all those enslaved prayed to the true CREATOR, the ONE who made the Covenant for mankind thru Enoch.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:24:27 PM by Punisher »

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 05:11:37 PM »

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 08:56:04 AM »
God doesn't even exist. We are alone. Don't be scared.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
Your defending your faith which should be commended but I must defend my Truth. Going back to the source makes sense, therefore Jesus in his original text is blasphemous, all Islam has done is erased that which seemed inconsistent and in doing so created another blunder. Islam claims Jesus to be a messenger, well my brother that too is not consistent with true Holy scriptures, the word angel in Greek means messenger, angels are not to dabble in Man's affair, or GOD would have put "them" on Earth and not Adam. Second, angels are not to be worshiped nor are they to give gospels and sermons, if that was the case GOD would send true Angels like Michael or Gabriel. And last, why would Holy GOD wait until 600 AD to send his word, what about Noah, why wasn't he given the word of the LORD so that the generations that were to come knew who to worship? But Noah did have the word of the LORD, he had the Book Of Enoch which was passed down through out the generations, Moses used the Book to free the chosen people from Pharaoh with it, because all those enslaved prayed to the true CREATOR, the ONE who made the Covenant for mankind thru Enoch.

You should know that all the messengers (Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah...etc) they were having the same mission, it's to guide the people to worship Almighty God alone without associating anyone with him. Since all the religions are talking about the same almighty god, the concept of God is same for all religions.

What Islam means? Islam comes from the Arabic Word "Salm" which means peace, and Islam means someone who did submitted his soul to Almighty God. Therefore the goal of all the prophets are same, however in old religions such as Judaism, Christianity....etc  they have contradictions, because in them there are the original words of the prophet like saying there is no god but the almighty one, and I already proved by quoting many verses in this forums before but at the same time we see other verses that contradicts the god statement so in The Quran Allah shows us what did the Jews and Christians changed and that's why he correct the old ppl mistakes like saying Jesus is son of god...etc

I am considered a follower of Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Abraham....etc because I follow their real goal and it's to worship god alone not the corrupted by the humans who added and removed words. Even Jesus himself said he is man approved by in The Bible Acts 2:22.

The God Is One and the mission of the Prophets is to guide people to worship the Almighty God Alone.

In Islam there is no single verse nothing says that Jesus was Angel, if that was said in the Bible then we just found a new contradiction in the Bible :) however in the Quran there is nothing like that! It clearly says the position of Jesus that he was Human.

As why God have waited all this time, God says in the Quran that to every group of people who sent a prophet telling them who to worship. Between Noah and Moses there were many prophets.
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 03:09:03 PM »

You should know that all the messengers (Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah...etc) they were having the same mission, it's to guide the people to worship Almighty God alone without associating anyone with him. Since all the religions are talking about the same almighty god, the concept of God is same for all religions.

If I want to learn about Mohammed I will go to the source (Koran). If I want to learn about Jesus I will go to the source (New Testament). If I want to learn about Moses, Abraham, Noah I will go to the source (Dead Sea Scrolls), the oldest of theses belong to Enoch, in the Book Of Enoch these people are found, the One who writes the story first is the Author of that story, Enoch is the Author this story.

The Quran Allah shows us what did the Jews and Christians changed and that's why he correct the old ppl mistakes like saying Jesus is son of god...etc

If GOD allowed this change to occur, it is because GOD disapproved of this book called the Bible, there are no contradictions in the Book Of GOD (Enoch), no lies, no inconsistencies.

1Enoch.104:[7]Now will I point out a mystery: Many sinners shall turn and transgress against the word of uprightness. (Book Of Enoch) [8]They shall speak evil things; they shall utter falsehood; execute great undertakings; and compose books in their own words. (Bible-Koran) But when they shall write all My words correctly in their own languages, [9]They shall neither change or diminish them; but shall write them all correctly; all which from the first I have uttered concerning them.

No counterfeits, all the Books bearing the name of Enoch are governed by the Hand Of GOD. The Book Of Enoch consisting of 5 sections which by the way the Jews and the Muslims copied from for their Pentateuch (Gen, Ex, Lev, Num, Deut) and the five pillars of Islam. Can you see the consistency? Its unbelievable!

I am considered a follower of Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Abraham....etc because I follow their real goal and it's to worship god alone not the corrupted by the humans who added and removed words. Even Jesus himself said he is man approved by in The Bible Acts 2:22.

In Islam there is no single verse nothing says that Jesus was Angel, if that was said in the Bible then we just found a new contradiction in the Bible :) however in the Quran there is nothing like that! It clearly says the position of Jesus that he was Human.

An Angel is a Son of GOD

Job.2:[1]Once again the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. [2]And the LORD said to Satan, "Whence do you come?" And Satan answered the LORD and said, "From roaming the earth and patrolling it.

the Sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan
the Sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan

Jesus is a Son of GOD like Satan is and other of the Fallen.

THOU ART CHRIST THE SON OF GOD-Lk 4:41.
THOU ART THE SON OF GOD-Mk 3:11.
THE HOLY ONE OF GOD-Lk 4:34.
JESUS, THOU SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD-Mk 5:7.
GOD WAS HIS FATHER-Jn 5:18.
WE BELIEVE AND ARE SURE THAT THOU ART THAT CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD-Jn 6:69.
I…CAME FROM GOD-Jn 8:42.
DOST THOU BELIEVE ON THE SON OF GOD?...IT IS HE THAT TALKETH WITH THEE-Jn 9:35,37.
I BELIEVE...THOU ART...THE SON OF GOD-Jn 11:27.
OF A TRUTH THOU ART THE SON OF GOD-Mt 14:33.
THOU ART THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD-Mt 16:16; ref Jn 6:69.
THOU ART THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD-Jn 11:27.
WE BELIEVE THAT THOU CAMEST FORTH FROM GOD-Jn 16:30.
JESUS IS THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD-Jn 20:31.

As why God have waited all this time, God says in the Quran that to every group of people who sent a prophet telling them who to worship. Between Noah and Moses there were many prophets.

All consistent with Author of the One who wrote the story first, Enoch. (BoE)

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »
If I want to learn about Mohammed I will go to the source (Koran). If I want to learn about Jesus I will go to the source (New Testament). If I want to learn about Moses, Abraham, Noah I will go to the source (Dead Sea Scrolls), the oldest of theses belong to Enoch, in the Book Of Enoch these people are found, the One who writes the story first is the Author of that story, Enoch is the Author this story.

If GOD allowed this change to occur, it is because GOD disapproved of this book called the Bible, there are no contradictions in the Book Of GOD (Enoch), no lies, no inconsistencies.

Yeah of course, because if you go back to the source you would realize which one should be accepted as 100% god words and which shouldn't. Since the Bible have many contradictions we can never consider it as 100% god's book because God can never contradict himself, however in the Bible there are countless contradictions so we know that it's not God's word, while it main contain some of God Words but maybe humans changed it or remove...etc

Same thing goes for the Old Testament because there are contradictions. Same thing goes for the Hindu scriptures, but when you go to the Islamic source which is the Quran there is no single contradiction, not even 1 for 14 century no humans could come up with a single contradiction in the Quran, the only reason for that because the Quran as promised by God himself it's his responsibility to make it safe from changing unlike Turah or Enjeel which was the responsibility of the people. Since Quran is considered the last message to humans it's God's responsibility to secure it.

We Muslims believe that Allah sent to all people a messenger to guide them, and gave them books but all of these books has been changed or removed or lost...etc so there was a need for a final book that will remain till the day of judgment unchanged, that's Quran.

Angels are not son of gods but his servants if they were his sons then this god doesn't deserve to be called the "Almighty God" because considering a god is an "Un-Godly" acts and we all know that "Almighty God" means someone who doesn't do un-godly thing and there is nothing like him, if he has sons it means he is like his creations >>> which means he is not God :) the moment you can compare or put similarity between God and his creations he shouldn't be considered Almighty God.

Now why we believe Also that Prophet Mohammed is the last messenger of the same god of Moses, Abraham, Noah, Jesus and all the universe, it's because all the old books like Turah, Enjeel...etc have prophecies that Prophet Mohammad will come as the final messenger.

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses   (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will  fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv) Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said,"My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v) Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv) Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet  present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

1.John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

2.Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter. Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and    again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in the Rigveda

A  prophecy is also found in Rigveda Book I, Hymn 53 verse 9:

The Sanskrit word used is Sushrama, which means praiseworthy or well praised which in Arabic means Muhammad (pbuh).

uhummad (pbuh) is also prophesised in the Samveda

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is also prophesised in the Samveda Book II Hymn 6 verse 8:

"Ahmed acquired from his Lord the knowledge of eternal law. I received light from him just as from the sun." The Prophecy confirms:

1. The name of the Prophet as Ahmed since Ahmed is an Arabic name. Many translators misunderstood it to be Ahm at hi and translated the mantra as "I alone have acquired the real wisdom of my father".
2.Prophet was given eternal law, i.e. the Shariah.
3.The Rishi was enlightened by the Shariah of Prophet Muhammad. The Qur’an says in Surah Saba chapter 34 verse 28

"We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not." [Al-Qur'an 34:28]

And finally The Quran Challenge :)

And if you are in doubt as to what WE have sent down to OUR servant (Mohammed), then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers besides ALLAH, if you are truthful. But if you do it not - and never shall you do it - then guard against the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, which is prepared for the disbelievers.

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2008, 08:06:34 PM »

Yeah of course, because if you go back to the source you would realize which one should be accepted as 100% god words and which shouldn't. Since the Bible have many contradictions we can never consider it as 100% god's book because God can never contradict himself, however in the Bible there are countless contradictions so we know that it's not God's word, while it main contain some of God Words but maybe humans changed it or remove...etc

Same thing goes for the Old Testament because there are contradictions. Same thing goes for the Hindu scriptures, but when you go to the Islamic source which is the Quran there is no single contradiction, not even 1 for 14 century no humans could come up with a single contradiction in the Quran, the only reason for that because the Quran as promised by God himself it's his responsibility to make it safe from changing unlike Turah or Enjeel which was the responsibility of the people. Since Quran is considered the last message to humans it's God's responsibility to secure it.

The Book Of Enoch has no contradictions in it, the Book Of Enoch was given to Noah, Noah did not receive the Koran, we know Noah survived the flood because we are here, and why we are here is because the Covenant that GOD made with Mankind written by Enoch allowed the Ark to survive, the Book Of Enoch is the Covenant of Noah's Ark.

We Muslims believe that Allah sent to all people a messenger to guide them, and gave them books but all of these books has been changed or removed or lost...etc so there was a need for a final book that will remain till the day of judgment unchanged, that's Quran.

You haven't answered my question a few post before, as to "why would Holy GOD wait until 600 AD to send his word, what about Noah, why wasn't he given the word of the LORD so that the generations that were to come knew who to worship?"

For the answer see the above reply!

Angels are not son of gods but his servants if they were his sons then this god doesn't deserve to be called the "Almighty God" because considering a god is an "Un-Godly" acts and we all know that "Almighty God" means someone who doesn't do un-godly thing and there is nothing like him, if he has sons it means he is like his creations >>> which means he is not God :) the moment you can compare or put similarity between God and his creations he shouldn't be considered Almighty God.

Well, GOD is the CREATOR of all, therefore, whether it is HIS Angels (sons of GOD) that rebel against HIM and cause tribulation, or whether it be Mankind (sons of Men) that rebel against HIS creation and cause tribulation, GOD remains GOD and HE is almighty, that you do not understand HIS mind and believe that what is transacting on Earth has no purpose, then you should reflect on what holds the firmaments and upon understanding this you will understand the plan, GOD'S plan. And Angels are Sons of GOD they are the First-fruit as we are the Second of the human race. And the Greek meaning for angel IS messenger, the Latin angelus, itself derived from Koine Greek: άγγελος, angelos, "messenger"

Now why we believe Also that Prophet Mohammed is the last messenger of the same god of Moses, Abraham, Noah, Jesus and all the universe, it's because all the old books like Turah, Enjeel...etc have prophecies that Prophet Mohammad will come as the final messenger.

Your Koran holds the name of Jesus, to know about Jesus we must go back to the source. "Since the Bible have many contradictions we can never consider it as 100% god's book because God can never contradict himself, however in the Bible there are countless contradictions so we know that it's not God's word." Jesus cannot be trusted, because the source cannot be trusted.

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

[Deuteronomy 18:18]
Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

In Deuteronomy GOD is talking to Moses about raising a prophet like Moses, this prophet is Elijah, for Elijah was a GREAT prophet, he did not taste death and GOD made him ascend to HIM, and remain with HIM: Deuteronomy.18:[18]I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kinsmen, and will put my words into his mouth; he shall tell them all that I command him. And many messengers were illiterate, Moses complained that he could not speak well and did not want to face states men like Pharaoh, but GOD made sure he found the correct words. And not all illiterates are messengers, some are just that, illiterates.   

iv) Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

Here my brother you are completely wrong, Jesus did away with the Old Testament laws, Jesus is the LAWLESS one.

2 Thessalonians.2:[3]Let no one deceive you in any way. For unless the apostasy comes first and the LAWLESS one is revealed, the one doomed to perdition, [4] who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god and object of worship, so as to seat himself in the temple of God, claiming that he is a god.

Jesus is the LAWLESS one, he sits in Temples (churches) and pretends to be GOD, he abolished the laws given to Moses by Holy GOD, Jesus made himself in that one act GOD

Ephesians.2:[15]abolishing the law with its commandments and legal claims, that he might create in himself one new person in place of the two, thus establishing peace,

create in himself one new person in place of the two,
create in himself one new person in place of the two,

Doing away with the Father, doing away with the LAWS and making peace for you, no-more struggling for you between good & evil, between GOD & Devil.

1.John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

John.14: makes it clear! [26] But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Muhammad was born in the year of the Elephant. In the dream of Enoch he sees everything that will happen in the World, the Fallen angels are the stars and horses, the earth women are the cows and the offspring the Giants (Nephilims) are elephants.

1En.85:[6]I saw many stars which descended, I looked at and observed them; when behold, they all acted after the manner of horses, and began to approach the young cows, all of whom became pregnant, and brought forth elephants, camels, and asses.

1Enoch.15:[8] Now the Giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. [9]The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth. [10]They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

Muhammad was misled and decieved by these evil Spirits, like many other powerful leaders, even those of the United States of America.

2Enoch.18:[3] These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the LORD of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second Heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the LORD'S throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity.

and three of them went down on to earth from the LORD'S throne,
and three of them went down on to earth from the LORD'S throne,

The (Elephant & Ass) logo are the offspring of the Fallen angels the Nephilims (Giants), the three stars up/side down on the elephant logo were the first Fallen angels to come to Earth and approach earthly women who brought forth their offspring the Giants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/Republicanlogo.svg/600px-Republicanlogo.svg.png
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:23:28 PM by Punisher »

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »
Nun: You don't believe in God because of Alice in Wonderland?

Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you. "

Nun: The way you put it.  I never thought of it like that before.  What have I been doing with my life?

Loki:  Yeah I know.  Listen my advice to you, take this money you've been collecting for your parish, go get yourself a nice dress.  Fix yourself up.  Find some man, find some woman, that you can connect with even for a moment.  Cause thats what life is sister, a series of moments.  Go find yours.

?

GravitySlave

• I think the Earth is
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »

Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you. "

Nun: The way you put it.  I never thought of it like that before.  What have I been doing with my life?

Loki:  Yeah I know.  Listen my advice to you, take this money you've been collecting for your parish, go get yourself a nice dress.  Fix yourself up.  Find some man, find some woman, that you can connect with even for a moment.  Cause thats what life is sister, a series of moments.  Go find yours.

I love that movie.
The gravitation influence of the stars is just less over the North Pole than it is over other areas, that's all.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:20 AM »
John.11:[25]Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, [26]and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die.
and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die.

When the Father decreed the following; Genesis.6:[3]Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."

His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."
His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."

Now, if we accept that Jesus is the LAWLESS one for abolishing the Father's laws, we will have to consider on how Jesus will be able to defeat GOD and allow us never to die, does anybody know how Jesus is going to defeat the Father?
This the new version of the "Tom" bot?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 07:37:03 AM »

What movie is this from?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 07:32:44 PM »
Gift to my Christians friends who thinks that Jesus is god or would dare to fight god :)

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »
Quote from: John 8:58 (NIV)
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 09:05:43 PM »
Now thats interesting >>> Jesus died for the whole world

Jesus in Islam >>>

Recitation of a chapter describing the grave sin of saying got having son >>>

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:42:48 PM by AbdulAziz »

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »
Wrong link? You posted that in the recitation thread as well.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 09:18:06 PM »
Sorry man I posted the wrong topic. But to not make it a double post I just changed the link and posted a link to a video a man reciting one of the chapters of the Quran that is talking about Jesus! How grave sin is considering him a son. Check the link its translated

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

What movie is this from?

Dogma

Kevin Smith classic.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2008, 05:12:21 AM »
Huh. I Don't even remember that. I've got to polish up on the View asc-universe.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »
Huh. I Don't even remember that. I've got to polish up on the View asc-universe.

Lets put it this way, George Carlin plays a catholic cardinal.  Hilarious.

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
And what about Alan Rickman playing the role of the Metatron?

That was awesome, and the inspiration for a fan fiction I heard about from a friend: "Harry Potter and the Voice of G-d"
Don't try to argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.