South Pole

• 16 Replies
South Pole
« on: May 16, 2006, 06:52:33 PM »
I read the Faq, and where did all these people go when they went to the south pole?

What did Roald Amundsen do for all that time? Did he just sit at home and pretend?

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Re: South Pole
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:10:02 PM »
Quote from: "MiniCooper"
I read the Faq, and where did all these people go when they went to the south pole?

What did Roald Amundsen do for all that time? Did he just sit at home and pretend?

Probably this is part of the conspiracy; since so few have "gone", it's not so farfetched to assume they were all in on it, right?  I mean, one of the big complaints about the conspiracy is that so many people have to be in on it.... not so for the South Pole issue.

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 09:19:10 AM »

Maybe he walked a bit at the allmighty icewall while he was high on crack ? :)

South Pole
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 09:39:34 AM »
Maybe he walked a bit at the allmighty icewall ?

You forgot to add "while he was high on crack."
 love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

- Jack Handey

South Pole
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 07:09:14 PM »
i suppose that penguins are part of the conspiricy too :)
alestine fights not for riches, nor glory nor ground but for freedom from the tyrants alone.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"

Probably this is part of the conspiracy; since so few have "gone", it's not so farfetched to assume they were all in on it, right?  I mean, one of the big complaints about the conspiracy is that so many people have to be in on it.... not so for the South Pole issue.

-Erasmus

Actually there are 3 all-year bases on the south pole

Looky Here

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »

Looky Here

If I wasn't convinced before, why would I be compelled by a few pictures of penguins and ice and an obviously computer-generated map?
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »

Looky Here

If I wasn't convinced before, why would I be compelled by a few pictures of penguins and ice and an obviously computer-generated map?

You weren't convinced before because you knew nothing. You are not convinced now because you don't want to think that you were wrong.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »

Looky Here

You weren't convinced before because you knew nothing. You are not convinced now because you don't want to think that you were wrong.

The same argument could be used if I linked to a page claiming there were three year-round bases on the moon.

?

Sas

South Pole
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »
Before too long there will be, and one will be able to see them through a telescope, and when that day comes, you'll say that the moving men and women and machines one sees are all little models scaled correctly to make the illusion.

And if someone TOOK you there, you'd claim it was some sort of hoax.
elling people in africa not to use condoms if a crime against humanity. I believe there's a God I just don't believe he is out to make our lives miserable.

South Pole
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 02:08:34 PM »
Quoting Unimportant:
The same argument could be used if I linked to a page claiming there were three year-round bases on the moon.

Well, then please link to that page and I agree in rendering this argument invalid.
Sorry for the post, didn't mean to offend you. Really.
ife is great!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 02:59:12 AM »

Looky Here

I dont know, maybe he was under the impression that you had a brain.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

South Pole
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 03:09:18 AM »
Why don't some flat earth 'tards get some money together and go on an expedition to the south pole =)  Perhaps try and come up with one tiny shred of evidence to support your claims?
It would not only prove you wrong (well, it wouldn't cos you would claim the government took you to a lake in the middle of the US with has a huge refridgerator underneath it that maintains the ice bergs), but it will rid people who look at evidence objectively if their presence =)

South Pole
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 04:53:26 AM »
or the southern hemisphere for that matter....

if you could go to the southern hemisphere you would see the different stars..... and also, notice the moon is upside-down....

South Pole
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 04:54:32 AM »
Quote from: "azz1844"
Why don't some flat earth 'tards get some money together and go on an expedition to the south pole =)  Perhaps try and come up with one tiny shred of evidence to support your claims?

That would be suicide! Who knows what terrible things the evil government has guarding their secret!? Sharks with lazer beams attached to their heads, seals that shoot surface to air missiles and penguin suicide bombers are just some of the many possibilities!
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

South Pole
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 05:04:44 AM »
dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they open their mouths they shoot bees at you?

-homer

?

Sas

South Pole
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 05:55:06 AM »
Yeah and all the signs saying "south pole" have been turned in different directions so that no-one can get there, and the GPS is rigged, and the US government has gained control of the Earth's magnetic field and uses it to spoof compasses.

And Tony Blair helps them... because he's a dick.
elling people in africa not to use condoms if a crime against humanity. I believe there's a God I just don't believe he is out to make our lives miserable.