Re: Athiest World
« Reply #420 on: December 08, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
Christians can't actually argue with it
Wrong.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #421 on: December 08, 2008, 11:42:56 PM »
Of course, you can argue with it, but that won't make you right.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #422 on: December 08, 2008, 11:49:13 PM »
Acting against God with intent to later ask forgiveness as a cover is not proper Christian conduct, and any plea for forgiveness has to be authentic to qualify. So what TT posted wasn't Christian behavior and wouldn't result in forgiveness.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #423 on: December 09, 2008, 05:39:05 AM »
Acting against God with intent to later ask forgiveness as a cover is not proper Christian conduct, and any plea for forgiveness has to be authentic to qualify. So what TT posted wasn't Christian behavior and wouldn't result in forgiveness.
Source?
Also, why wouldn't they genuinely want to be forgiven?
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »
That's what I was thinking. If you sin, knowing full well that it is a sin, and then genuinely regret what you've done, should you not get forgiveness for it?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #425 on: December 09, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

The prodigal son, I thought was meant to prove he would take you back no matter your sin.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #426 on: December 09, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »
No, God is happier to get the sinner back than have the already perfect guy.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #427 on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »
Yes, so why wouldn't he gladly accept you back. I don't think the bible really covers sinning with the intent to apologize.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #428 on: December 09, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »
God dislikes non sinners more than sinners asking for forgiveness in the same respect as loan sharks disliking non borrowers to borrowers who pay back.

?

WendalKane

• Perhaps we don't exist at all.
« Reply #429 on: December 09, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
God doesn't like anyone.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #430 on: December 09, 2008, 10:01:30 PM »
God likes me
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #431 on: December 09, 2008, 10:20:58 PM »
God likes Atheists...  ;D
Everyday household experimentation.

« Reply #432 on: December 11, 2008, 03:01:18 AM »
Source?
Also, why wouldn't they genuinely want to be forgiven?
To be acceptable for heaven one must live their life as Jesus said they should. Part of that is avoiding sinning whenever possible. Actively leading a sinful lifestyle is unchristian.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #433 on: December 11, 2008, 08:38:59 AM »
True, but if you regret your actions later in life, it would be unchristian of God not to let you into heaven.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #434 on: December 11, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »
"All forgiving"?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #435 on: December 11, 2008, 11:30:08 AM »
Oh, that's just because they don't bug him so much. He's omnipotent, not a wizard. God damn.

But... He could transform himself into a wizard if He wanted to.

True, but he could also give the people who prayed to him what they wanted. He doesn't. QED.

Saying random things proves nothing, there is no logical procession to your statements.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »
A → B → Q

Duh.

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #437 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »
A → B → Q

Duh.

I am so glad you cleared that up for me.
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #438 on: December 11, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
A → B → Q

Duh.
Of course, if A is true, then B is probably true, oh by the way, Q is right.

Now my mind grasps it.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #439 on: December 11, 2008, 12:23:54 PM »
I was saying that God doesn't do stuff just because he can.

« Reply #440 on: December 11, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »
why not?
I hate myself for coming here

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #441 on: December 11, 2008, 03:24:33 PM »
What the fuck was the "Let there be light" bit then?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #442 on: December 11, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »

It's all a pert of the plan that went a bit wrong despite his omniscience and he had to fix it with the flood except it didn't fix it so instead he sent a bit of himself down to briefly suffer to fulfill a prophecy that he, himself had foretold to beat an enemy that for some reason he can't beat with a click of his fingers.

duh...

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #443 on: December 11, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »

It's all a pert of the plan that went a bit wrong despite his omniscience and he had to fix it with the flood except it didn't fix it so instead he sent a bit of himself down to briefly suffer to fulfill a prophecy that he, himself had foretold to beat an enemy that for some reason he can't beat with a click of his fingers.

duh...
I wonder what God think's of scientology and if they can lure him in with one of those "tests".

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2008, 12:37:15 AM »

Oh, that one he did just because he could. Are you seriously implying that you don't know what I mean, though?

« Reply #445 on: December 15, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »
Typical athiest webpage
WELCOME TO MY WEB SIGHT

I've gone full circle in so many ways that my head is still spinning. I hit my mark, where everything in the world has an explanation. It turned into a full-blown Jesus channeling session, with a much more universal version of the broken codes than the ones I thought I'd already completely broken. We are calling in something that has never been here before, therefore is hard to explain, but it is a marriage of the physical dimension with one of 'intelligent energy'. Whether or not I just got crazier than I've always been, I do seem to be receiving a computer-like program from the future... one that makes total sense once I explain it. We have something to build that will take us to many new levels of human mentality, and with it, we will open up a gateway to new dimensions of physical thought.

When my crystal ball rolled in, I heard an all new voice. This pot of gold has a key that will change the world for the better. Most of us don't understand the power of thought, but after reaching my Instant Karma (as Lennon called it) I began to see my bad thoughts actually go back in time to show me what I was destroying. It's time to take my rightful blame, and I'm sorry for not noticing any sooner, but every lesson learned had to reach a state of total conclusion, and I'm ready to share my stuff. I once thought the lessons I've learned were my own, until I compared stories with other people around me. We are all mirrored with a type of program that we are unaware of, learning the same lessons and gaining different variations of the same knowledge. I suppose we all have our own Christ to pay.

I have the mark of the Beast mentioned in the Book of Revelation. It is literal. The sixes found in the swirls of the 3rd degree burn scar on my right hand from a work accident (that occurred on 6/6/82), along with my last name (Dalton) with 6 letters that add to 66 (a=1, b=2, c=3...) could still be coincidental, I agree. But I've had many supernatural experiences that prompted my religious quest and the opening of this site. At the strike of midnight on 4/4/83 I was entered by an entity that practically ripped my heart out. I was given many physical signs and was even allowed to show my ex-wife Robin that I was being spoken to, by turning the TV off and on at my request (3 times). Many years later Robin became one of the greatest contributors to my Antichristian stand, although she used very Christian logic in her delivery. I always admired that, because even when I pursued Antichristianity, I always believed in the Christ principal. On the night of my first encounter, I entered a time warp that compressed years of information into a split second, enabling me to remember something that I'd never known before. I was told that I was the Christ and the Antichrist in One, sent to explain that all people are made up of both sides, God and Satan, good and bad. Yes, I know that it could have been nothing more than drug induced hallucinations from my abuse of Crystal Meth and the burning bush, but no matter how hard I tried to think it was the drugs talking, I had no choice but to listen because of so many physical signs staring me in the face during my almost 15 years of absolute sobriety. I ended up quitting all drugs on 4/20/83. I didn't even have a sip of a beer in all that time because I knew that any mind altering substance would eventually take me back to the Crystal. I grew to hate Crystal for what it caused me to give up. I wasn't normal and I knew that I could never be normal again from that point on, especially branded with sixes, which happened to cover the scar from a diamond back rattlesnake that bit me when I was 18 (6+6+6=18?). After I was bitten by that snake, I had nightmares, practically every night for a year, of snakes biting me. I knew that the fear of the extreme pain I suffered from that bite was the only thing still haunting me, so I finally set out to put them to rest by overpowering their hold on me. As I walked through a room filled with snakes in my next nightmare, I told them they had no power over me, and they didn't. That was the last snake dream I ever had. I won my battle... or so I thought.

My siXes might just represent my being born and raised in Sin City, home of the triple X's, Yet after almost 18 years of truly believing I was Jesus- and the Antichrist- I heard a new voice that was not my own. It was Him. I first heard it at the 3 day Phish show in the Florida everglades for the millennium concert (a life changing experience), which soon caused me to denounce my Antichristianity and become what I fought for so long, a Christian. That's when I took the entire site down and lost many friends from my desertion.

At the height of my Antichristianity I actually thought that Las Vegas would be destroyed by a major earthquake at the strike of midnight of the year 2000. I thought that the Luxor pyramid was the tower of Babel because the "top reached unto heaven", and Vegas fit the profile of Babylon all too well; the great city in Revelation that God was going to destroy because of the sin. I thought that the Christian's belief in hell was what caused Vegas to be built as the sacrifice to show them what their beliefs were creating. When I finished my 3 years of sexual abstinence, I asked the Luxor (my spiritual icon) for a partner. I received her on the same day I asked for her, although it took a few weeks to discover that it was her. She was a witch who spoke in symbols that only I would understand, and she said she had been looking for me since she was about nine. She is Aries, the Ram, and always wanted to meet the guy who carved the ram that was used in the movie Rocky IV. I carved it for the Samson and Delilah scene in the Jubilee Show at the MGM, which was later used in the movie. We were baffled by the magic that took place in our meeting that August, in Augusta, Georgia, and even more so by the mirrored lives we led that prepared us to be together, once we compared stories. Cara and I were married that Halloween, of '98. I worked with her cousin for about 3 years by the actual Field Of Dreams (7.3 miles from the birthplace of the 7-tuplits). When Cara's cousin first mentioned my name to her, she was looking at it on the cover of a book about the Grateful Dead, written by an author with the same name. She knew then that she had to meet me, but she didn't know that I had carved her favorite piece of art until later. She has always had extraordinary magical powers that she doesn't find all that special, because she's always had them, but Cara is by far the most powerful white witch this world has ever seen (she hates when I say that... oh well!). However, a dark cloud still looms over me by the fact that the day the ram was first taken outside to be tested, the MGM caught fire... killing 84 people. Another mark against me.

Cara calls herself an ecclesiastic witch because she uses all belief systems to gain her power, but she doesn't like the word "witch" because of what many people think of them. My earthquake prophecy was the thing that kept us apart mostly. After many months of trying to stop my religious craziness on this site, Cara finally got through to me when she said, "If one single soul is hurt in any way, shape or form, it is not of God. Your belief in that earthquake is the same as the Christian's fire." Her statement hit like a ton of bricks because I could never explain, until then, why my vision of the earthquake had fire shooting out of the cracks.

Right after becoming "Christian" I called all the world's demons into me. I dared them to square off, to take their best shot. I knew it was the only way that I could fully understand what we are ALL dealing with. My life immediately became a modified version of Poltergeist mixed with The Exorcist. I saw dark spirits walk into my closest ones- when they weren't in me- to the point of my wondering if any of this is real. Now I see why I've never fought those physical fights in life... Mr. love-and-peace wuss... yeah me... never saw my size of mind. I thought they all just must have known better, while everyone around me fought like cats and dogs. I called my greatest demon of all, back into my rivers of blood... yes Mr. Crystal, a see of glass, gnashing teeth and little sleep, along with Mary, wanna know what I learned? Wait'll ya see.

They killed my Gina (she liked Crystal also) to whom I owe the most. She stood up for me against anyone talking bad of my past perversions, knowing that it wasn't really me... and she was right. But on the three and one half year, dead on the mark of the opening of this site, she hit a drunken light pole, and came to life. I see her almost every day. She can even morph like Cara does... they are two of a KIND.

My chess pieces are all in place. I have a miracle or two for you, that you will see right now, if you can hear this song. I have Slipped Knot into temp(er)tation... got a couple of T-shirts for all the work that I've done giving them their rise to fame and fortune... a very sickening dessert served with a dead black bird (dark spirit). Then, my latest call, was for MURDER, a band of thugs with numbers (187). A class of Ice-T helped them mix some new Colors, that I know all too well. My life is in the balance, in the John, lendin' a little Help. Now I'm going for a Royal type of flush... to land a little spare change of mines, with a new roll of the Die. The key that I was given, is to do away with such mellow-drama death. It's just a joke I sent to me, to keep my sixed hand mind on the feet, underground. I was upside down. Head stone tongues, and the earth's open mouth, takes back some dead-end wor(l)ds.

A glass of dark juice? Orange you going to ask what orange and black might have to do with slashing victims and getting away with it? I started the epidemic, having produced TEN of the worlds best haunted houses ever made, with plenty of people who would agree. I am the master of "scaring", "scarring" or scared of the ring as I seem to be. But this Cowardly Lion (my wife calls me) is going to finally stand up for the cross, now over my heart, instead of behind. I'm at the cross roads of my own soul, and I know how to scare a little sense into all who see the need for the strike 3 of world war. I'm replacing that, which I used to believe was inevitable... with nothing more than a blood dripping investment that the TEN days like Hell-o-wean represents. It's the most perfect Tripulation, as told in Revelation (2:10). Take this offer, Christians please. I can fix everything with this new key that I've been given. I am of you, and couldn't be here without your prayers calling me. My thoughts are not my own, now that I see I'm running programs of floating dreams that move through the air. I'm bouncing them back off my darkest spot into the heavens, with the brightest light on EARth, much like the type I'm realling INN. The painter in white linen (the line in) is made of light mixed with colors of Time, which is MY part, as my numbers imply. Our Point Of Entry is the big inning in sights set for home, most unlike a world set on fire with minds and mouths full of flame mixed with bones.

We have been running programs that we are about to be woken up from. No matter how distant we like to think we are from them, all things that happen in the world, bad and good, are extended, expanded, exaggerated versions of every one of us. I don't know whether or not I'm a Christian anymore because it might compromise my believing every single thing of all other belief systems. What we don't know right now, is that without all forms of belief- or lack of- we couldn't eventually gain the ONE truth that so many think they already have. If there truly were One way to believe, then the world would already be perfect, because it would have magically fixed everything wrong with it.

We are all under a great deal of time constraints, therefore nobody should listen to MY life story or hear MY point of view, unless it could help them, nor should they unless it could. I have performed miraculous healings... the nurses and doctors agreed. But the heart was the greatest heal of my ability. I'll share this story with you, but first...

Bill is paid, Gates are open... thus I'm calling my 8-man ball to the corner stone spot. I cut all lines of communication through the Crystal and the burning bush. Until I gain entry to the MGM Grand mansions, I cannot proceed any further with the healing segments of this program. But until such time, if you feel so inclined to help out....... I have some cornerstones that were left-over from the building of the Grand mansions that I'm doing some art stuff to, then selling for ten thousand each... till their gone (only one per city)... and with them I'll be giving out some new kinds of dreams.

My name is David Royal Dalton, born on 12/12/55 at 12:01 afternoon. You might think I'm crazy, and that's fine, I'm an artist, I agree, but if you want to help out my new "fix the world" plan, your best bet's on me. Please FAX a letter with your name, mailing address, phone number and a brief summary of your take on life, and I will get back with you about preparing your custom-painted cornerstone made of a new kind of artistic light. The money from these cornerstones will go toward a new computer program that will change the world. The cornerstone supply is limited, therefore the price is going up rapidly. So, in order to get one for 10 thousand dollars, make sure you at least FAX your information on or before the 10th of this month to start the ball rolling. The price is going up to 100 thousand bucks after that.

FAX #702-458-????

Dave (aka www.antichrist.net)

PS- I guess I'm onto something, because I'm doing magic now that I can prove to any scientist, theologian or skeptic... however, the magic of it is that I'm not alone, therefore, to protect everyone lined up at my new doorway, I must have all the legal, political and Real People TV crews in place at the Mansions before I can proceed with such an endeavor... till then, happy spelling B.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #446 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
Typical athiest webpage...
What did Atheists do to you exactly, there are mental health clinics that can see to this problem you have you know.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2008, 10:20:50 AM »
Most atheists are annoying pedestrian losers...I've moved on
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »
So what are you now? A nihilist?

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »
I'm nothing
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.