Athiest World

• 680 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Athiest World
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2008, 05:16:15 PM »
All these religious books were written by men.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2008, 05:17:48 PM »
The Wizard and the Glass doesn't contradict itself...is it therefore a true story?

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »
The Wizard and the Glass doesn't contradict itself...is it therefore a true story?

Yes, and so is Moby-Dick.
Read the FAQS.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »

The Quran contradicts itself just as much as any other Holy Book does:

Dear just because some Christians thought they can find a contradiction in the book of God doesn't mean they succeeded, Quran never contradicts itself, your welcome to be proved wrong along with anyone who thinks he can "Find a contradiction" here >>>

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=23513.0
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

"Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators? "
(Translations of Allah's Words)

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2008, 05:19:45 PM »
All these religious books were written by men.

Prove me your claim :)
"And say, `All praise belongs to ALLAH; HE will soon show you HIS Signs, and you will know them.' And thy Lord is not unaware of what you do."

Vauxhall

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »

The Quran contradicts itself just as much as any other Holy Book does:

Dear just because some Christians thought they can find a contradiction in the book of God doesn't mean they succeeded, Quran never contradicts itself, your welcome to be proved wrong along with anyone who thinks he can "Find a contradiction" here >>>

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=23513.0

I provided a link to a website that lists several contradictions...

Now, I could just go to that thread you posted and copy and paste from that website I referred you too, or... you could just read the website.
Read the FAQS.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »

Now, I could just go to that thread you posted and copy and paste from that website I referred you too, or... you could just read the website.

Please copy because I have already said in my topic that sites that talks about religion vs religion in my country is blocked. Please copy all the contradiction, I would appreciate it it... Also if your interested please read this topic carefully >>>

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=23589.0

Space:
The Quranic way of life is far superior to the ‘isms’ that modern man has invented out of sheer ignorance. No humans can give you scientific facts that is being discovered now 1400 years back with no technology or magic available. No humans can write a book like the Quran even the Arabs who were considered the greatest ppl using the language failed to write even one Sura. The Quran does have historical miracles that no humans can tell, it does have miracles and signs in the universe, animals, insect, human, plants, earth, water, mountains...etc even 1400 years some of them are being discovered now and some still. I can create 100 topic for each subject like Quran Miracles in the Universe, Quran Miracles in Physics...etc but if I do this for sure the people would say he is trying to convert all of us. No other book on the face of earth written by human can give you such facts and details!? Who can give better guidance than the Creator Himself?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:25:22 PM by AbdulAziz »

Vauxhall

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

Please copy because I have already said in my topic that sites that talks about religion vs religion in my country is blocked. Please copy all the contradiction, I would appreciate it it... Also if your interested please read this topic carefully >>>

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=23589.0

Space:
The Quranic way of life is far superior to the ‘isms’ that modern man has invented out of sheer ignorance. No humans can give you scientific facts that is being discovered now 1400 years back with no technology or magic available. No humans can write a book like the Quran even the Arabs who were considered the greatest ppl using the language failed to write even one Sura. The Quran does have historical miracles that no humans can tell, it does have miracles and signs in the universe, animals, insect, human, plants, earth, water, mountains...etc even 1400 years some of them are being discovered now and some still. I can create 100 topic for each subject like Quran Miracles in the Universe, Quran Miracles in Physics...etc but if I do this for sure the people would say he is trying to convert all of us. No other book on the face of earth written by human can give you such facts and details!? Who can give better guidance than the Creator Himself?

Here are a few from a different source:

# What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?

1. "Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
   2. "We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
   3. "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
   4. "But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
   5. "He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

# Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

1. "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).
   2. "And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3).
   3. "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (9:5).
   4. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued," (9:29).

# The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?

1. "And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).
   2. "When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).
   3. "And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam," (2:132).

# Does Allah forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods?

1. Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed," (4:48).  Also 4:116
   2. The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority," (4:153).

# Are Allah's decrees changed or not?

1. "Rejected were the messengers before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. Already hast thou received some account of those messengers," (6:34).
   2. "The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfillment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all, (6:115).
   3. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?" (2:106).
   4. When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not," (16:101).

# Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning?

1. "We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam). (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!  This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" (10:90-92).
   2. Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh, to be one doomed to destruction!"  So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him," (17:102-103).

# Is wine consumption good or bad?

1. O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper," (5:90).
   2. (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?" (47:15).
   3. Truly the Righteous will be in Bliss: On Thrones (of Dignity) will they command a sight (of all things): Thou wilt recognize in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed," (83:22-25).

Read the FAQS.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »
Dear Fluorescence I really thank you for copying, please copy them in the "Quran Contradictions" topic so all people who thought it's contradiction would be proved wrong there. I did read all the question and none of them is a contradiction, even my youngest brother can answer you all and clarify it to you ^_^ but for now it's our prayer time. Catch you later :)

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »
I recently had a class where the prof argued the essential choice in life was between orgasmic pleasure and spiritual pleasure. I think I made the right choice.
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
I recently had a class where the prof argued the essential choice in life was between orgasmic pleasure and spiritual pleasure. I think I made the right choice.

And your choice  ;D

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »
Space:

Prove your claim.  ;)

Don't worry about trying to convert any of us.  I doubt you'll have much luck.  All these miracles you speak of are stories written in a book, witnessed by no one living today. If you can provide proof of a miracle, I'd be happy to read about it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »

SORRY! I loved The Dark Tower, but The Wizard and Glass was my least favorite of the series.  I believe it's as true as the bible!

?

Moonlit

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The Rebound
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2008, 12:39:21 PM »
I thought this thread was supposed to be about all athiests being sodomizing, cheating, sex-addicted, murdering fiends.  ???
You think that a photograph is indisputable evidence?  Would you like me to show you a photograph of Barack Obama having sex with a gorilla?

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »

Prove your claim.  ;)

Don't worry about trying to convert any of us.  I doubt you'll have much luck.  All these miracles you speak of are stories written in a book, witnessed by no one living today. If you can provide proof of a miracle, I'd be happy to read about it.

I don't know why I am feeling that people are scared of being converted by my posts, I swear I am not trying to convert any of you so please don't worry about that  ;D be at ease. The more you people I am trying to convert the other side the more it proves something to me that you don't want to hear :)

Dear Space just because some of us are not capable of seeing the signs of god in this universe it doesn't mean he doesn't exists. Just because it's something you cannot see it doesn't mean it doesn't exists. A very simple example that even child would understand, suppose now I am talking to you in a room and out side the room my younger brother is standing and hearing all our words, however we both don't can't see him because of the wall, does it mean he doesn't exists!!!!!! If one can't prove that something exists IT'S NOT A PROVE that he doesn't exists.  :) Because we cannot see God it doesn't mean that he doesn't exist. Absence of proof is not proof of absence

"And there comes not to them any Sign of the Signs of their Lord, but they turn away from it. So they rejected the truth when it came to them; but soon shall come to them the tidings of that at which they mocked.

"And even if they see every Sign, they would not believe therein, so much so that when they come to thee, disputing with thee, those who disbelieve say, `This is nothing but fables of the ancients.' And they forbid others to believe in it and themselves too they keep away from it. And they ruin none but their ownselves; only they perceive not."

:)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 03:46:42 PM by AbdulAziz »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
I don't think they'd make it all the way home.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »

Well, if they do, you can attribute that to God.

now that's correct, it would go exactly according to god's will so in the end I have to thank god :)

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »

Well, if they do, you can attribute that to God.

now that's correct, it would go exactly according to god's will so in the end I have to thank god :)
does the koran predict this miracle
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

?

TheBenCer

• Curiosity is lust of the mind.
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2008, 08:44:02 PM »
Atheists just believe in one less God than you do.
"Hell is Truth seen too late."
                   -Thomas Hobbes

"Leisure is the mother of philosophy."
                   -Thomas Hobbes

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2008, 10:10:22 PM »
does the koran predict this miracle

Atheists just believe in one less God than you do

One of the reasons of their believes is that they don't have a clear definition for the word "Creator"  or "Eternal" and if they had learned all the names and attributes of Almighty God they would have understood why we believe in one almighty god. We say God created the earth for us, placed it in the right place, and made it in a way so humans and living things could survive within it. While they say by chance...etc The only difference between us is that we require belief that God who has control and power was able to do it, while they have to believe in something which they don't have proof for either, but something which they have to put blind faith in, that it happened "By Chance."  I am surprised when some laugh on others for for having faith in God without seeing Him in this life, while they have blind faith in "chance" - and guess what my friend? They can't see "Chance" either :)

"And they say, `There is nothing for us but this our present life; we die and we live; and nothing but time destroys us.' But they have no real knowledge of it; they do nothing but conjecture."

"Say, `It is ALLAH Who gives you life, then causes you to die; then HE will gather you together unto the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. But most men do not know. "
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:45:18 PM by AbdulAziz »

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »
AbdulAziz :

Ideology that does not declare that the human is masters of everything is wrong and the blind ideology. God made what for who? God does not assist man. The West treats Muslims unreasonably, but they seek divine help. What has the god done for them? Muslims must free themselves.

However, opposed to Muslims is the racist, and many of you demonstrate greatly disrespects to AbdulAziz. This is not progressive.

God's message is very clear to us (Muslims) Allah, already told us about our purpose in life?

And I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me (51:56-58)

As simple as that, The purpose for man’s creation is to worship the Creator. The essence of Allah’s message through all of the prophets also was:  "O mankind, worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him." Allah further states that He made this life in order to test man so that every person may be recompensed after death for what he has earned:

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."(67:2)

But in order to worship Him, we have to know Him well otherwise we may form a distorted concept of Him and then go astray. In the Quran Allah tells mankind what He is and what He is not.

Dear Zhong you should know that Islam is not a religion of “Blind Faith” as some members thinks, but is a religion that strongly calls on man to use his logic, reasoning and intellect. Allah in the Quran stresses the importance for people to think, to reason and to use their mind and intellect and as you said believing alone is not enough there must be an action that's why we are given the "Free Will". A Muslim who is sitting and praying to god without any reasoning and taking any action how do you think he can achieve anything? then what's is the purpose of test, free will and those other concepts. I totally understand what your trying to say.

As for the disrespects I don't mind that ^_^ no hard feelings but I wish if they would not insult my god not because I would cry but because I am afraid god would ask me: "You heard them saying and insulting me clearly, why you stayed in such place" that's my only fear :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:19:21 AM by AbdulAziz »

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 07:21:55 AM »
The Americans without doubt hoped you go. You seem to create much stress and annoyance for them. I hope you stay for this reason. ;D

We don't really need Abdul. We could just buy a copy of the Koran

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »
I thought this thread was supposed to be about all athiests being sodomizing, cheating, sex-addicted, murdering fiends.  ???
Not until you are the majority.

?

AbdulAziz

• Slave Of Allah
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2008, 01:20:37 AM »
The Americans without doubt hoped you go. You seem to create much stress and annoyance for them. I hope you stay for this reason. ;D

We don't really need Abdul. We could just buy a copy of the Koran

But I need you guys  ;D

Oh by the way, if you would buy the Quran, please read it and focus on this verse >>>

"Do they not ponder and meditate upon the Quran or do they keep locks upon their hearts?"
[Quran 47:24]

An hour’s contemplation is better than a year’s adoration :)

Space:
Do as what fluorescence asked you to do :)

"Is there any proof that God exists?" was asked, by an atheist, of Imam Abu Hanifa and he replied, "Forget it! At the moment, I am busy thinking about this ship. People tell me there is a big ship, it contains
different goods on board. There is no one to steer it, no one maintaining it. Yet, this ship keeps going back and forth; it even traverses big waves on the oceans; it stops at the locations that it is supposed to stop at; it continues in the direction that it is supposed to head. This ship has no captain and no one planning its trips."

The atheist who posed the question interrupted and exclaimed, "What kind of strange and silly thought is this? How can any intelligent person think that some thing like this can occur?"

Imam Abu Hanifa said, "I feel sorry about your state! You cannot imagine one ship running without some one looking after its affairs. Yet you think that for this whole world, which runs exactly and precisely, there is no one who looks after it, and no one owns it."

^
Old logic  ;D

---

Back to Topic

Why Atheists don't believe in the existence of God?

Can Atheists prove that God doesn't exists?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 01:39:38 AM by AbdulAziz »

Parsifal

• Official Member
  • Bendy Light specialist
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2008, 02:36:30 AM »
Why Atheists don't believe in the existence of God?

That would vary from person to person, since atheism is not a belief system but a lack of one. Most atheists I've spoken to, however - and I would place myself in this category - don't believe in God because of a lack of evidence for his existence.

Can Atheists prove that God doesn't exists?

No.
I'm going to side with the white supremacists.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2008, 08:34:38 AM »
fluorescence told me to buy my own M&Ms, I want some Godly M&Ms.  >:(

« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
They melt in your mouth; not in Hell.

« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »
Well in fact I have nothing against Christians nor atheist, but there are many reasons for hatred but then again it depends on the person himself. I personally sometimes congratulate some Atheists for their believes. I know it might sound stupid because we Muslims and Christians & Jews believe in the existence of Mighty God, we share same prophets...etc but why I then I congratulate Atheists!! Hmmm I would say because with their scientific facts and logical reasoning they have proved that false god cannot exists and shouldn't be worshiped.

If a Muslim wants to debate with Christian or Hindu the first thing he must first deny all the false gods in their religion, then he has to prove the existence of only one almighty god so he would be having two tasks. While you don't need to do this when debating with Atheist because both sides believe "There is No God" but we Muslims have two Extra words: "There is No God BUT ALLAH". I believe they are much more closer to realize the truth than those humans who are worshiping many gods beside "The Almighty" lol that's just an opinion :)

Athalus, do not be sad, they might hate you the must which I don't believe on the other hand, you Christians have group of people that you hate the most ^_~

This is a smart man. Listen to this man.
(I'm Christian BTW. Though admittedly not a very good one)

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »
Why don't Atheists believe in the existence of God?

As Osama said, it varies between people. My own reason is that I used to be a Christian because during a gathering of other Christians I 'felt' a strong presence that I assumed to be God (hardly unreasonable considering the environment) but when I experienced other large gatherings of like-minded people I felt something similar, saw things similar and therefore deduced that the feeling was human-generated not God, from there I started examining my own beliefs more closely and there is no logical or observable evidence to point to a god, any god, Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Zeus, Om or otherwise.

Can Atheists prove that God doesn't exist?

It depends what you mean by 'prove'. If you mean definitely, beyond-a-doubt assuredly then no, but then I can't prove that you exist to that level, I live in a model generated by my mind, you could be a delusion, I could be a delusion but so far as it is useful outside of an existential debate then I think we can say that god doesn't exist.