The Official Goatse Thread

• 282 Replies

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Re: The Official Goatse Thread
« Reply #240 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
19 young Muslim extremists who were jealous of American freedom hijacked four American airliners using only box cutters and outwitted the most powerful government in the world. Using 2 of these airplanes they managed to destroy 3 skyscrapers that were designed to survive airplanes hitting them.

At slow speeds, lost in the fog, and low on fuel.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #241 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
19 full grown men who were on a mission hijacked four American airliners with the only weapons on board and went unnoticed by the most powerful government in the world. Using 2 of these airplanes they managed to destroy 3 skyscrapers that were designed to survive much much much smaller, airplanes not loaded with fuel, hitting them.

Hey proleg, I fixed the bias peace of shit you wrote.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2009, 08:14:06 PM »
I have yet to understand how you can hijack a plane with a box cutter.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #243 on: April 30, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »
I have yet to understand how you can hijack a plane with a box cutter.

You stab someone with it, and threaten to stab the others.  Remember, no one knew at this time that it was a suicide mission.  They just wanted to live, so they didn't attack the terrorists.

Wait, is your comment supposed to be skeptical?  What the fuck do you think happened, did CIA agents hijack the plane on a suicide mission and fake telephone calls to the friends and family members of the passengers?

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #244 on: April 30, 2009, 08:25:44 PM »
Seriously though, if there were 5 jerkoffs trying to hijack my plane, with tiny ass knives, I would kick all of their asses. Do you know how hard it is to stab someone with that tiny thing when you have people ganging up on you? It had to have been the they thought they would live so they didn't do anything reason for why they just sat there and let people take over a plane.
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

« Reply #245 on: April 30, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »
Seriously though, if there were 5 jerkoffs trying to hijack my plane, with tiny ass knives, I would kick all of their asses. Do you know how hard it is to stab someone with that tiny thing when you have people ganging up on you? It had to have been the they thought they would live so they didn't do anything reason for why they just sat there and let people take over a plane.
there were also plastic knives. which believe it or not are pretty good at stabbing with.
Second as for one of the most powerful nations. Then I guess a strong person should never fear being shanked by a weakling. just because it is very strong that does not mean they can not be sucker punched.
You can't outrun death forever
But you can sure make the old bastard work for it.

?

Proleg

« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
First of all, it was copypasta.

Secondly, how does one not anticipate the chance of there being fuel in an airborne aircraft?

« Reply #247 on: April 30, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
Because if it was at that low of altitude they assumed it was out of fuel. you know the type of situation if it was an accidental crash.

?

Proleg

« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2009, 08:53:46 PM »
Because if it was at that low of altitude they assumed it was out of fuel. you know the type of situation if it was an accidental crash.
Of course, because accidents always follow the official procedures. I forgot.

« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
Of course, because accidents always follow the official procedures. I forgot.
No however the chance of a plane with an empty tank is many magnitudes higher then the chance of a plane with a full tank hitting it by accident. there is a point where the chance of something becomes so small you don't bother with it. when you walk out you door you don't where a gas mask in case a tank of poisonous gas is accidentally released do you?

?

Proleg

« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »
No however the chance of a plane with an empty tank is many magnitudes higher then the chance of a plane with a full tank hitting it by accident.
How do you determine that?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »
And one plane did when they found out it was a suicide mission. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't rush someone with a knife given the limited knowledge you have in the situation.

« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »
Because if a plane is at that level and is hitting it from the side it is at least somewhat in control. if it still had gas it would go out over the ocean and try to fix its problems or drop its fuel. so if it is over the city then it would be out of fuel getting ready to land, on empty.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »
First of all, it was copypasta.

Secondly, how does one not anticipate the chance of there being fuel in an airborne aircraft?

Contextualization adds a lot of meaning to words. Perhaps I said "a jetliner loaded with fuel" Which is very different than a regular sized airplane. They do not always completely fill the tanks on an airliner, so that would be the distinction ass pirate.

?

Proleg

« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
I can just imagine the commission for safety and design of the WTC...

"So these buildings can withstand planes, Ted?"

"Yup. Pretty much."

"What do you mean by 'pretty much'?"

"Well, it's all contextual, innit?"

"Huh?"

"No need to worry; so long as it's not a big plane with fuel inside of it, there shouldn't be a problem."

"Uh...I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask what would happen in such a situation..."

"The hit towers would completely collapse in on themselves and also cause another random one to fall for no reason."

"Okay...shouldn't the worst case scenario be the one that we're specifically prepared for?"

"You lost me."

« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

"Yup. Pretty much."

"Huh?"

"No need to worry; so long as it's not a big plane with fuel inside of it, there shouldn't be a problem."

"Uh...I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask what would happen in such a situation..."

"The hit towers would completely collapse in on themselves and also cause another random one to fall for no reason."

"Okay...shouldn't the worst case scenario be the one that we're specifically prepared for?"

"You lost me."
Is your car prepared to take a meteor. You can always up the doom. It is someones job to say one you get unlikely enough not to worry about it.
So do you have a tin foil hat to protect you from the U.S. governments brain scans?

?

Proleg

« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »
Is your car prepared to take a meteor. You can always up the doom. It is someones job to say one you get unlikely enough not to worry about it.
Is it too much to expect a self-proclaimed "plane-proof" building to be plane-proof? Or do these kinds of assertions mean nothing in Amerikkka?

« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »
Is it too much to expect a self-proclaimed "plane-proof" building to be plane-proof? Or do these kinds of assertions mean nothing in Amerikkka?
that would be like making something car proof and then being surprised when a tank breaks through the wall. I highly doubt any of the plane-poof buildings in Canada built before 9/11 could take a full jetliner.

?

Proleg

« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »
that would be like making something car proof and then being surprised when a tank breaks through the wall. I highly doubt any of the plane-poof buildings in Canada built before 9/11 could take a full jetliner.
I am not aware of any "plane-proof" buildings in Canada. Maybe it's because we don't throw around empty designations like Ameripenguins do.

?

Mykael

• Professor of the Horrible Sciences
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »
Igloos are hard to target in any circumstances. Guiding a hijacked airliner into one, and doing so with little to no pilot training, is probably rather difficult.

« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
Igloos are hard to target in any circumstances. Guiding a hijacked airliner into one, and doing so with little to no pilot training, is probably rather difficult.
don't forget the little log cabins. although they would be hard to see in the middle of a forest.

?

Proleg

« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »
And now the inevitable ascension of the peanut gallery...

Guessed

« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2009, 12:51:25 AM »

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »

"Yup. Pretty much."

"Huh?"

"You lost me."

The building was made "planepoof" because a single engine plane ran into it due to fog. Airliners do not normally fly anywhere near the building so they were not a threat. The conversation was more like "could this building withstand a small aircraft running into it at normal speed" And they replied "Yes it could"

?

Proleg

« Reply #264 on: May 01, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »
The building was made "planepoof" because a single engine plane ran into it due to fog. Airliners do not normally fly anywhere near the building so they were not a threat. The conversation was more like "could this building withstand a small aircraft running into it at normal speed" And they replied "Yes it could"
I like to think my skit is more realistic.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2009, 01:40:45 AM »
Do you base realism off of movies with catchy titles such as "airplane?"

?

Proleg

« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »
Do you base realism off of movies with catchy titles such as "airplane?"
I base realism off of the earlier Stephen King novels before he went a bit whacky.

« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
Wow.  Where do you guys get this shit?  Is there a gulliblesuckers.com that posts this crap to be respewed on message boards?

Steel loses half it's structural strength at 600 degrees F. With it's load bearing ability severely compromised by the giant hole in the building collapse was definitely imminent. As more of the structure gave out, more stress was transferred to other parts.

Bullshit.  Find me a source.  Mild steel might, but properly rated structural steel maintains the majority of its strength at much higher temperatures.  Even trying to swallow this little turd, how could parts of the structure that were never heated, such as the floors below those on fire, collapse at free-fall speed?  You're asserting that a structural steel superstructure core collapsed with nearly zero resistance under the weight of only a few of the floors above it impacting it after a drop of only 12 feet?

That's about as plausible as perpetual acceleration!

Doesn't it depend on what alloy is used? I'm sure there is some sort of steel that can withstand higher temperatures.

There is, it's called structural steel, and it was the material the superstructure core of the towers were built from.

I believe some of the fuels that where being pumped up there could have burned hotter then kerosene. second my grill has never collapsed on me. however I never had near 1/4 the weight it would take to collapse it under normal temperatures. It can hold my 150 pounds and when we are cooking there is never more then a few pounds of beef on it at a time.

Funny, on my detailed examination of the structure's schematics, I didn't see any gas lines.  Nope, no gas on any floor above the 5th of either building.

Do you just make this crap up?  Simple science provides all the answers necessary here.

No one has answered the other questions, though.  What caused the other building to collapse?  Did drywall (a fire-retardant) or paper (burns at 451 degrees F) or plastic or wood suddenly change physical properties and start burning at the 3000 degrees necessary to cause distortion in the structural steel?  Where did the 'plane' go that 'crashed' in PA?  The debris recovered by the NTSB only accounted for around 10% of the mass of the type of aircraft that supposedly crashed there.  Did the rest of the aluminum, titanium, steel, and such simply vaporize?  Where are the turbines from the engines?  We've never had one disappear from a land crash before, but both were missing in PA.

Oh, and as to the messages... the most famous one could not be a more obvious lie.  Listen to it again and think back: When was the last time you called your parents and identified yourself by your first and last name in the message?

Why can't commercial pilots consistently fly simulated aircraft into the buildings?  Were these terrorists savant pilots?  Top Gun grads?

Isn't it coincidental that less than a year before 9/11, Ashcroft and Cheney chimed in on a study whose conclusion was that America needed a 'polarizing event the likes of Pear Harbor' in order to lead the public to accept a bunch of civil liberty incursions, and then 9/11 happened, and nearly every incursion was instituted within 2 years?

Argue on, sheeple.
"An honest god is the noblest work of man. ... God has always resembled his creators. He hated and loved what they hated and loved and he was invariably found on the side of those in power." - Robert G. Ingersoll

http://theflatearthsociety.me

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #268 on: May 01, 2009, 09:08:00 AM »
Here you go JC.

Check this out.  A tanker truck carrying unleaded fuel causing a steel and concrete structure to collapse 6 years after 9/11.  It has to be part of the conspiracy though right?  Just to make us think that offical story of the towers is plausible.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Tanker_truck_fire_causes_collapse_on_Oakland_Freeway
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9804E5DA133EF933A05757C0A9619C8B63
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003686711_freeway30.html

Just in case you were wondering.  The flame from gas is about 471?-560?C whereas the flame from jet fuel is 600 all the way to 1300 C depending on the O2 flow.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #269 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:09 AM »

"Plane-poof"?  Lol.